The All Blacks

Story Info
Rugby fan gets more than post-game autographs.
5.8k words
4.58
28.1k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a game. The All Blacks beat France by 3 points in the third rugby test to clinch the series, with a try in the final minute to win it. The whole crowd went wild, & the atmosphere was incredible.

My wife had left at half time as she wasn't feeling well, but there was no way that I was going to miss the rest of the game.

We had seats right near the players entrance, so as the players left the field I was in prime position to get an autograph for my kids. As the team started coming back I leaned right over and waved at a few players. I managed to get a high five from one as he ran past, Ardie Savea I think it was, and then finally someone stopped to sign a hat I had. It was the captain, Sam Whitelock! After he signed, he looked at me for a moment & told me to stop by the locker room after to get some signed gear from all the players. WOW, I thought, what a great opportunity!

I still hung around in my seat for a bit longer post game & then got a tap on my shoulder from a guy in a suit, a bouncer looking type, telling me I could follow him to the locker room where the All Blacks were. I'd never been behind the scenes at a rugby game before, and had never even met any famous rugby players either. What luck, I thought to myself.

I followed the guy through the stadium, down a few corridors, and into what looked like multiple locker room areas. As we approached a door I could hear a lot of shouting & singing. Before the guy opened the door he turned to me & said 'ready to have some fun?', and then opened the door.

I was greeted with a great roar, with over 20 of the All Blacks jumping & singing, with big magnum bottles of champagne being sprayed everywhere. The door closed, and the guy in the suit had gone.

I surveyed the room. What a party, the whole rugby team was here, and boy were they happy for the win. It was so loud.

Quinn Tupaea came over & welcomed me with a huge hug. 'Welcome to the party bro!', he shouted, & held up the magnum of champagne to pour it in my mouth. This caught me by surprise and I wasn't ready when the champagne started to pour out. I opened wide to try & drink as much as I could, but proceeded to get my shirt wet in the process. Quinn fist pumped the air & gave me a high five for my efforts. This was amazing, I was partying with the All Blacks, I couldn't believe it! My wife wouldn't believe it if I told her.

Quinn shouted out again, 'the entertainment's here boys!', and he was met with a great roar from everyone & shouts of 'yeah boy!' & wolf whistling.

Im not sure what he meant by the entertainment being here, but at that moment the dancing & shouting had stopped & everyone was staring at me.

The captain, Sam Whitelock emerged from the group & came up to me. 'Welcome' he said, 'Im glad you came. Come over here with me', as he led me to the centre of the locker room amongst the players.

The whole rugby team was surrounding me now, with me at the centre.

Within seconds, and what seemed like a blur, all the players started taking their cocks out of their shorts. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Before I knew it, the whole team was standing there with their dicks hanging out of their shorts. Their monster black dicks. Mostly black anyway, not quite all black as the team name suggested.

Sam interrupted my stunned state, placed his hand on my shoulder & spoke up again 'We've been watching you closely, and you fit the profile nicely. A straight married man that wants cock. You might not think you want it, but trust me, you do.'

'Here's what's gonna happen, you're going to suck all of our cocks & we're going to cum all over you. In return, you're getting a once in a lifetime opportunity to party with the All Blacks, & you'll also get all the signed merchandise you want. Whatever you want'.

I was speechless. I couldn't believe what was happening.

I should have really turned & ran as fast as I could out the door I came in, but something compelled me to not move. Why wasn't I running? I wasn't gay, I'd never been with a man before, never even wanted to. Yet here I found myself surrounded by dozens of cocks & I was somewhat mesmerized by them.

As I was still in this dazed & confused state, Sam said 'starting with me', as his hand on my shoulder slowly pushed me down until I fell on my knees and I found myself face to face with his own monster cock. It was massive, and he wasn't even hard yet. Wasting no time, he grabbed his cock with his other hand & started pushing it against my lips. Without objecting (again, why wasn't I objecting?!), my lips parted as i took him in my mouth, allowing him to slide it all the way down my throat.

A great roar from the whole team was let out, with more wolf whistling & shouting.

As I had his cock in my mouth, I looked up & he was looking back down at me. 'There's a good girl, that wasn't so difficult now was it'. He then shouted to his team 'LET'S HAVE SOME FUN BOYS!' which was met with even more shouting & yelling with excitement.

He slid his cock out of my mouth & slid himself back in, doing most of the work by slowly face fucking me. I could feel him getting harder & harder in my mouth, which I found myself getting strangely aroused by. Shit, was I actually starting to enjoy this?

I can't explain it but there was something magical about feeling him getting hard while he was in my mouth. What I was doing to him was making him grow bigger, thicker, and longer. He let out a few moans as he started to pump a bit harder. Even though his cock was now twice as big as it was before, I could still take him mostly all the way in. That was something I discovered right then and there & never knew I had; a really great natural gag reflex. I'd never tested it before I guess.

I thought this too soon however, as he then pushed himself hard into my mouth, with his balls squashed up against my chin & neck. My eyes widened. I couldn't breathe. He held it there. Hard, with his cock pushed right into me. My eyes were watering, and he pulled himself out of my mouth suddenly, with me gasping for air and saliva & spit flying out, with strings of spit still attached from my mouth to his cock.

He stepped back & thats when I noticed half the team close in on me. I was still on my knees, now completely surrounded by rugby players with their dicks out. I could smell their sweat, their raw man smell from after the game. I was inches away from about 7 dicks. I looked up to see Ofa Tuungafasi and his giant black dick push his cock into my mouth, as I instinctively reached up on either side of me to stroke two more cocks with each hand.

He was already rock hard when he entered my throat, likely from stroking himself while waiting for me. He was bigger than his captain, and I could barely get him all in. He started fucking my throat, the wet gagging noises getting louder as more saliva sprayed out the sides of my mouth & dribbled all the way down my chin onto my shirt.

The cocks I was stroking on either side of me were hard now, as I felt them grow more & more while they were in my hands.

The guy on the left, who I soon learned was Rieko Ioane, shoved Ofa out the way & exclaimed 'my turn bro!', as one cock left my mouth & was then replaced by another.

Jeez these Maori & Islander boys were pretty hung. Each with foot long sized dicks if I ever saw one.

The face fucking resumed, and I had a new dick in my left hand that I began stroking. I looked up as I sucked Rieko and saw him staring down back at me. We locked eyes, and didnt look away as he continued to pump his massive penis past my lips. I could see the lust in his eyes, the effect my sucking was having on him & it drove me wild. I was really enjoying this now, as I noticed my own dick was hard. Someone else must have noticed too as they yelled out 'CHECK OUT HOW HARD HE IS, HE FUCKING LOVES IT!', followed by more cheers & whistling.

I continued to look into Riekos eyes, and I think this was too much for him, as I could see him start to get a more intense look on his face, with his moans getting louder & his face fucking becoming more forceful.

He then pulled out suddenly & held my head with one hand as he stroked his cock with the other.

'Open your mouth & stick out your tongue bitch' he said, as I did what I was told.

Maintaining eye contact the whole time, he then gave out a great big moan and that's when he started shooting multiple jets of sperm onto my tongue. His moaning as he came were out of this world. I never knew I could pleasure another man like this, & get absolutely turned on by it myself.

The last few drops of cum dripped onto my lips & I then licked the tip of his cock & swallowed his load. It was better than I thought it would be, almost sweet with a little saltiness. In fact, it was then I realised I loved the taste of cum.

He shoved his cock all the way back into my mouth for a few more hard pumps & then he pulled out & made way for the next player, David Havili. His cock was hard & rearing to go, and so it found its way into my mouth just like the others.

I noticed then that 6 of them had closed right in on me so I had zero space to move. I pulled my head off of David's cock for a moment & looked up while on my knees. I could see 6 big hard cocks dangling there above me, circling me from all sides. Their All Blacks uniforms were all stripped off at this point, with only their big muscly dark skinned bodies & hard black cocks looming over me.

They were then rubbed into my face & slapped onto my forehead. All 6 of them at once. I tried to stick my tongue out to lap away at them as they swung past my face & slapped against me. They started to get pretty rough at that point. Their rock hard dicks smacking me in the face all over, it actually started to hurt a bit.

I was trying to just get one in my mouth, but they kept toying with me. 'Look at him, he's begging for it now', someone said.

I managed to lunge forward & catch a pair of balls in my mouth. I lapped away at these giant balls in a sack containing loads of cum I knew was going to end up over my face at some point in the night. I sucked these balls like my life depended on it & then licked all the way up the shaft, until I found the tip & the prize I was looking for at the end. I took him in my mouth immediately & furiously bobbed up & down on it. My head was then pulled off that dick, & another one was shoved into my mouth. I bobbed up & down on that one too, then my head was pulled away again & another cock was rammed down my throat. It went like this for a while, with me taking turns sucking off all 6 cocks dangling above me and jerking off the others with whatever free hands I had.

I was cock hungry, cock addicted. All I could think about was eating dick & pleasing the men surrounding me, milking them for their cum. How did I get like this? I'm a straight married man, now look at me?!

At that moment I heard a loud pop, followed by a huge spray of champagne as it completely covered me & all the bodies & dicks around me. Cocks & champagne showers, I was in heaven. I opened my mouth to drink, and managed to get a few big gulps in before a cock was inserted back into my open mouth.

We were all completely soaked now. Dick now tasted like champagne as I licked it off all of them. I sucked it as it dripped from their shafts, down their balls & as it pooled in their belly buttons.

I then felt hands start to tear away at my wet clothes. My shirt was ripped off me in a flash, and multiple hands managed to rip my shorts & boxers off without much trouble. I was fully naked now, servicing an endless supply of dick.

As I lapped at 3 cocks in front of me, I felt another spray of champagne all over me, soaking me again till I was dripping wet, & then I felt a wet finger inserted into my ass. This took me by surprise & just as I was about to pull away from the cock that was in my mouth, Ardie Savea's cock, to address whatever it was that was going on behind me, Ardie grabbed the back of my head with both of his big strong hands & rammed his cock further down my throat & held it there.

I could do nothing, as one finger, then two, then three were slowly finger fucking my ass from behind. I didnt sign up for this. Sucking dicks was one thing, but I wasn't ready to have my body violated like this. A man should never have anything put up his ass. I thought this just as I felt big strong hands placed around my hips to position me with my ass out further, and then almost immediately a hard dick was pressed firmly against the rim of my ass, trying to force its way in.

I couldn't do anything, I couldn't fight it even if I wanted to. A dick was rammed down my throat & force held there, other dicks were being rubbed against my face at the same time, and I actually felt a spray of cum shoot all over my neck and onto my cheeks too. Someone had reached their climax earlier than the others.

As I felt the final spray of cum hit my neck, I also felt a cock behind me slowly entering my ass. Damn it hurt. I winced hard in pain, and would have cried out had it not been for the dick stuffed into my mouth.

He pushed himself all the way in now. I had another man's dick inside my ass, a professional rugby player's dick. An All Black's dick. I felt so full. So stretched.

He held it there for a moment.

Just then, I felt Ardie's dick in my mouth start to pulse, and streams of cum poured directly down my throat. He was moaning so loudly, I could tell this was extremely pleasurable for him, and I was glad it was my mouth that had done all the hard work & was now getting my reward.

He pulled out as I swallowed the rest of his huge load. Not as tasty as the first load I took but I still liked it. Ardie pulled away. I turned to look behind me & saw it was Richie Mo'unga with his cock in my ass. He winked at me as he held my shoulders with both of his hands & whispered to me 'hold on tight bro'.

He pulled out, which hurt & this time I cried out in pain, & then he forced it all the way back in. I started to yell out in pain more but my cries were stifled as my head was turned & another cock was stuffed in my mouth for me to suck.

Richie was pumping his dick in and out of me now. I didnt like this. It actually hurt. A lot. I never asked for this. I actually started to cry a little, tears streaming down my face as I was also choking on the dick in my mouth. All I could make were muffled screams as I was silenced the best way they knew how, with their dicks.

I just had to take the pain. I was powerless & outnumbered over 20 to 1. How did I find myself in this mess? I began to regret not walking away right at the start when I sensed something was off.

The dick kept pounding my ass from behind as he held my shoulders tight, and my mouth was being fucked too.

'Oh baby, your ass is so tight, it feels so fucking good on my dick bitch' Richie said.

'Yeah take that black dick baby. Look at you. Look at that ass' he said, as he slapped it hard. I winced in pain.

'Oh god, yeah fucking take that dick bitch. Its so good' then he slapped my ass again.

He leant forward & whispered in my ear, 'you like that huh, you like that? Im gonna cum for you now. Want me to cum for you? I'm gonna cum into that fine ass of yours'.

He picked up the pace & I could hear him grunting & moaning, along with his balls slapping against my skin as he slammed into me even harder.

The dick in my mouth was then pulled out, with saliva flying around, & then I yelled out in pain. As I yelled, the dick that was just in my mouth shot cum right into my face. It was a pretty big blast & caught me by surprise. Then multiple blasts followed after that, covering my face in cum. In the haze of his semen, as his quivering cock was placed onto my tongue for me to lick the tip, I noticed it was Jordie Barrett.

As I licked Jordie's cock dry, Richie Mo'unga came in my ass. 'Ohhh fuuuuuckkkk' he yelled, as he slowly pumped away. I could feel it shooting into me, along with a warm sensation. It felt a little good, the only thing that did through the whole ass fucking ordeal.

As he continued to finished his orgasm inside me, two other dicks were thrust in front of my face & almost immediately cum erupted from them both almost at the same time. I held out my tongue to catch as much as I could, but there was a lot firing at me from different directions. The cocks coated my face even more, firing ropes of sperm into my hair & all over my chest & neck too.

I swallowed & sucked their poles clean, as Richie finally pulled himself out of my ass.

I winced in pain again. But for a moment I had a brief reprieve & I could breathe properly.

Richie gave me a big slap on the ass one more time as he got up & walked away.

A bunch of the others in front of me whose dicks I just sucked made way for 6 other guys who promptly took their place. Above me there were now 6 new big hard swinging dicks being rubbed around my face & pressing against my lips.

Another guy came around behind me who looked like Aaron Smith, and he repositioned himself just as Richie had done, cock aimed right at my ass & hands on my back.

Oh fuck, I thought, here we go again. There's so many of these guys, they're just getting started.

I felt the tip of his penis against my asshole now, and then felt it being slowly inserted all the way in.

This didnt feel so bad actually. Maybe his dick was a bit smaller than Richie's, or my ass had been stretched out more now, or the cum in my ass was acting as a lube, or could've been all three, but one thing for sure was the pain was mostly gone, & all I felt was a nice long shaft slide effortlessly in & out of my ass. It actually began to feel good.

Aaron worked up a good rhythm, & fucked me more gently than Richie did. I was liking this.

I sucked graciously on the fresh meat laid out in front of me, taking turns sucking & stroking all the different shapes, sizes & colours of cock in front of me, as I was being fucked from behind.

I dont know what was happening but each time Aaron's cock entered me all the way I felt this electricity move through me. It felt incredible. The feeling of a big strong man's rock hard veiny cock sliding into my ass, slapping his balls against me, over & over again. I didnt want this to stop.

I'd turned a corner from when Richie was fucking me, thats for sure.

Unfortunately, Aaron didnt last long, & before I knew it he blasted his load of cum up my ass & withdrew. Cum dripped out & dribbled all down my legs.

Another player replaced him quite quickly. They weren't wasting time now. This guy had purpose, & quickly entered me the same way the others had & started fucking me hard. He was bigger than Aaron, but it didnt hurt too much, and that same electric feeling that felt so fucking good was still there, thankfully.

I had a long way to go. Good thing they had these big soft mats lining the ground, otherwise my knees would be killing me by now.

I licked & sucked on several pairs of balls in front of me as I was getting fucked from behind, & bobbed up & down on them furiously when I could, trying to give each cock its fair share of sucking. I didnt want to leave anyone wanting.

More cum erupted from a dick in front of me. This one I was ready for with my mouth open, & caught each rope of cum over my lips & in my mouth. It was difficult as my head would be pushed forward everytime the dick behind me was slammed into me, but I learned to try & move my head to compensate. I swallowed eagerly. This load was big, & tasty. So sweet. I realised then & there I was now addicted to cum & wanted more. Needed more. I furiously stroked on the other cocks while still bobbing up & down on the ones right in front of me, and somehow managed to get them all to climax at the same time.

Stream after stream & rope after rope of hot delicious cum was ejaculated onto my face and over my body. I tried sucking on a few feverishly to catch as much flying cum as I could. They all tasted different, it was like a cum cocktail with all these different flavours of men I was tasting. I fucking loved it. I loved sucking men's cocks, and I loved being fucked by men.

12