All Comments on 'The All Blacks'

by Forbiddenpleasures

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DEFGINETLY A HARD ON I WOULD TRY IT

Xmale06Xmale06about 2 years ago

Great story there, but it'd be interesting to see what's gonna happen when our "hero" will attend the next match...

Can't wait to read that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. I would have changed the end to the Capitan taking our hero to the shower and wash him lovingly, kissing every inch of his body as a good Dom taking care of his sub who without noticing is totally falling for him. He will dress our hero with girl’s merchandise signed by every member of the team. In the pocket a season’s pass with a small note: for our number one fan, “from your favorite Blacks… You’ll remember this game forever…” and of course the bag with merchandise for all the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish that was me

literoticmanliteroticman3 months ago

Great story. Write more like this. It is my fantasy (Wish I could make a reality) to be gang raped / banged like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForbiddenpleasures@Forbiddenpleasures
I’m a straight male in my 40s, happily married with kids. Over the years I’ve found myself becoming more & more obsessed with cocks. I just want to suck them, & have them blast cum in my face over and over. And have fantasised about being fucked by a man too. This will never ...