The All Blacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of my wife right then & there as I was being pounded hard in all holes. What was I putting at risk? What was this one-time orgy of ecstasy & fucking going to cost me? Was it worth it? Potentially throwing my life away?

At that moment, the guy behind me shoved me down with my cum covered face pressed into the mat on the floor.

His bare foot was pressed on my head now, pinning me down, as my ass went high up in the air & he had prime position to fuck the brains out of me from behind. And so he did fuck my brains out.

All thoughts of my wife & family disappeared as I got lost in the ecstasy of it all. I had never felt this much pleasure before in my life. This was a new feeling, being dominated by a man, with a cock that shot electric jolts of pleasure through my body each time he slammed into me. I started audibly moaning with pleasure now 'ooohhh yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck me, fuck me more, fuck me harder' I said, as I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head. 'Fuck me, fuck me, please keep fucking me, dont stop' I begged.

The room erupted in cheers like it had many times before.

Sam whitelock, the captain, yelled out 'we've managed to turn her boys, much earlier than all the others. Let's give her what she wants!', which was followed by more cheers & whistling.

Amongst the pounding, the incredible pleasurable ass fucking, I heard a cork pop, and then more champagne spray all over my body. It felt good, and refreshing, with me covered in cum & champagne.

With my face still against the mat held down with a foot by the guy that was fucking me, I started to suck the champagne from the mat. It was a mixture of champagne & cum, & it drove me wild.

I lapped at it with my tongue like a dog, as I continued to get fucked from behind.

Then something happened, which I did not expect. I came. I came hard. The hardest i have ever come in my life. I lost myself then & there, and my body shuddered as my own cum shot over myself & onto the mat, getting mixed in with all the other cum & champagne.

I hadn't even touched myself since I started, as I had so many other guys to focus on, so it was the cock in my ass that made me orgasm. I never knew that was even possible to happen to a guy.

I'd heard about a g-spot in your ass before but didn't think it was an actual thing.

I moaned & groaned in pleasure as everyone cheered as I came. They were cheering for me, I thought.

It was all probably too much for the guy fucking me as he too came. He pulled out & sprayed it over my back & ass. Coating me in even more cum.

He got up & left me there for a moment, while the others were just standing around continuing to jerk themselves off.

I was eventually helped up by Brodie Retallick, who in fact pulled me right off the ground so I was straddling him with my arms around him. He held my ass in the air, & looked me in the eyes as he pushed himself into me. Another cock in my ass, thank you I thought.

His big strong arms easily kept me held up in the air, as he slid himself in & out of me. I leant forward & passionately kissed him as he fucked me. I withdrew & told him to fuck me harder. To plow me with every inch of his being. We passionately kissed again as he did as instructed & fucked me harder, using his big arms to swing me onto his cock with ease each time. He slammed me up against a wall & pinned me there while he continued to furiously fuck me.

I held on for the ride, his big shoulders covered in sweat, his grunts & moans of pleasure driving me wild. It all felt so good, I loved it.

He came inside me, a big warm load shooting into me with each final thrust. We embraced against that wall, both breathing heavily as he slowly withdrew & let me down.

I dropped to my knees & took him in my mouth immediately. I wanted to taste him. Wanted more of his semen inside me. I could see how I had affected him. So much pleasure. I gave his cock one last lick & looked up & smiled at him with a big grin.

'You're incredible, holy shit' he said, as he slowly steered himself away from me.

Joe Moody then came over & led me to a bench in the middle of the floor. He pushed me onto it on my back & lifted my legs in the air, making short time of aiming his cock at my ass which was covered & filled with cum at that point so it slid in easily. My head hung off the end of the bench so I was bent right back & could see behind me, though everything looked upside down, and I could see a lineup of guys heading towards me already.

The guy at the front had a big hard dick that swayed from side to side as he walked. Had I had this one before I thought? I wasn't sure. Not that it mattered, as I was about to have him.

As he reached me, he straddled himself over me & used his big hands to point his dick downward toward my face. He lowered himself & entered my mouth as I was still getting ass fucked down the other end, my whole body jolting with each thrust.

The way he was positioned allowed him to push his cock right to the back of my throat, and then even further down it. I couldn't breathe. What made it worse was that as he was basically squatting on me, his balls were smashed up against my nose & face so I couldn't breathe there either.

I gagged on his dick, hard, and as he pulled out there were streams of spit & saliva pouring out of my mouth. As my head was upside down, it dribbled up my face, into my eyes, all over my forehead and into my hair.

He shoved it back in, face fucking me deeper than I'd ever been face fucked before.

The gagging sounds, squelches and gasps for air from me echoed through the locker room, all the while the slapping of balls against my ass and men moaning & groaning added to what was quite a symphony of sounds.

I felt a cock pulse in my ass, and it being filled with cum. Around the same time, cum sprayed into my face and dribbled up past my eyes and into my hair.

The cock in my ass slid out, and moments later another cock, one that was fresh and hard, was pushed back in. At the other end, through a haze of cum and saliva, I saw another guy step up and squat on my face to start throat fucking me.

And so it resumed. Getting rammed hard at both ends. While it was undoubtedly uncomfortable, especially being deep throated so far that I could only breathe through my nose when the guy pulled out & his balls left enough of a gap for me, it was all so pleasurable still.

That electric feeling was returning again, with the cock in my ass pushing in & out of me it was sending waves of pleasure through me once more. They all didnt feel like this. Perhaps it was down to how each cock naturally curled & only some could find my so called g spot.

This escalated to a point where the guy fucking my face pulled out & shot loads of cum over my face & onto my body right when I cried out & moaned as I myself came again, body shuddering, & the cock in my ass was pulled out & sprayed cum over me too. So much man seed all at once.

Two new dicks. One in my mouth & another in my ass again. Rinse & repeat.

This went on for what felt like hours, but the truth is in this moment, it's like time stood still. I had no idea how long I was there like that getting fucked in all my holes. But I stayed there & took it. Took all of the All Black's cocks.

Eventually it was over. I had fucked the entire All Blacks rugby team. Well, more accurately they had fucked me, but a part of me told me that I was just as much a guilty party as they were. Perhaps not at the start, but many things had gone on throughout that night that I had gone along with without much objection.

And truth be told, I loved it. I loved every minute of it, except for perhaps the painful first cock up my ass that broke me in. But once that was done, I found myself craving their cocks everytime one left me. And begging to taste their semen. That's not normal.

What in the hell had happened to me?

All the players had left the locker room & and I could hear them showering in the next room while singing, cheering & hi-fiving loudly (or were they slapping each others asses?).

As I lay there broken & completely wet with sweat, saliva & cum, the captain Sam Whitelock threw me a towel, told me to clean myself up & that they were done with me. Jeez, tossed aside like I was a piece of meat, used, abused & then discarded. I felt dirty. Yet, fulfilled.

I was told I was free to leave, & that there was a big bag by the door filled with signed gear & merchandise.

At least I won't come home to my family empty-handed, I thought.

I cleaned myself up, though I must have still stunk of sex. Will take days to get that off me. Not sure how I'll be able to explain that one to the wife. I grabbed the bag & noticed a single ticket sticking out of the side pocket. It was for the All Blacks next game. I guess I'll be heading to their next match for more I thought, as I limped out of the locker room.

12