The All-Father Ch. 01

Story Info
The Story begins.
1.9k words
4.09
23.2k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of a gas hiss and fluid draining filled a brightly lit concrete room as four humans emerged from their growth pods. The first pod, labeled Ian, opened to reveal a naked man standing at 6 feet 3 inches tall - the pinnacle of human health. His dirty blonde hair was slicked down with fluid, giving it a bright sheen in the light. At 18 years old, his face was clean-shaven, while his smooth jawline led into a cleft chin. His chest was evident of heavy conditioning, with broad pectorals leading into six defined abs that flexed in and out as he took his first breaths. His cock, hardened by his young hormones, stood erect at 8 inches. A light coating of hair covered his limbs, a sign of his youth.

The pod labeled Katie revealed an exquisite beauty, with bright blonde hair cascading down to the middle of her back. Her delicate frame was not more than 5'3 in height, and the light from the water rippling around her body served to accentuate her toned, boyish figure. Her chest was small and comprised of two delightful A-cup breasts, each featuring a set of nipples perfectly poked right out. Her flat stomach was the perfect resting place for the little mound of her hidden pleasure which lay above her womanhood, teasing those who looked upon it with a slight peek of her inner lips. Her legs were thin and short, gently leading to pair of sweet, petite feet which did more justice standing on their own rather than being crossed or walked upon.

The woman standing in the next pod was Madison, a beautiful 5'6 specimen with long, brown hair hanging down to the base of her back. Her C-cup breasts rose proudly on her chest, her prominent pink areolae capped off with small, delicate nipples. Though her bottom wasn't overly large, it was a cozy handful; her supple, toned thighs resembled those of a world-class soccer player. Her vagina's inner lips were delicately exposed, her clitoris overshadowed only by its own miniature size.

The last pod held Eleanor, who had the body of a goddess: tall and toned with a statuesque silhouette. Her alabaster skin was home to jet-black hair, which fell playfully to her shoulders. Her biceps were well-defined, crafted by rigorous physical activity and a healthy diet. She had a generous bust size, with D-cups pushed up against her chest, but her giant, round ass may have been the absolute highlight of her body. Thick thighs stretched down and connected with her slender, angelic legs, and her pussy was a thing to behold. Its full outer lips seemed to envelop the entire inner set, creating an entrancing, inviting landscape.

Stepping out of the pods, the four found themselves in an unfamiliar place. At first, their minds were unfocused, unable to comprehend the new experience before them. However, with each passing moment, their awareness sharpened. They could feel the cold air surrounding their bodies, finally noticing a new sensation - nakedness. This quickly caused Katie to reveal a high-pitched scream of terror as her body tensed up, and she hurriedly scrambled into a corner for safety, shielding her exposed body with her hands. Her petite frame was pressed against the nearest bookshelf, and, with a scared and unsure voice, Katie asked: "What the hell is going on?"

The others watched with astonishment as Katie's outburst filled the room with an unsuspecting tension. Everything seemed to be standing still as they studied the peculiar environment. Upon further inspection, they noticed two bookshelves placed across from the pods with a door in the middle of the wall. Each book held a number ranging from one at the top shelf above Katie to two hundred at the bottom shelf across from where Elanor now sat, her glare directed to the male figure that could be the perceived source of danger in this unfamiliar space. Madison, in the center of it all, regained her composure as she crossed her legs, keeping her back standing towards her own pod. She rotated her gaze from Elanor to Ian, unaware of what would happen should something occur.

Ian stood up and immediately put his free hand to cover his crotch, cautiously opening the wooden door with his other. Upon entering the room, he was surprised to see another room dimly lit by the light hanging from the concrete ceiling. The room was a corridor leading to yet another wooden door; on the left side was a massive metal door approximately seven feet tall and seven feet wide, taking up the complete left wall. In addition, there was also another large bookshelf filled with books measuring up to five hundred that ran from the far end of the room to the near end. The chatter of the naked girls he had heard before was still audibly present as soon as the door had closed. He took a few steps back and lifted his free hand, realizing his inappropriate behavior. The thoughts of the naked girls still lingered in his head as he ran his fingers across the hard bindings of the books. "What the fuck," he whispered in confusion. Finally reaching the other end of the room, he decided not to explore whatever was behind the metal door until he had seen what the other rooms contained.

Ian opened the next wooden door, entering a room half the size of the one he had awoken in. A square table was centered in the room, with a chair along each side and four small metal boxes -- one for each -- placed in front of each chair. Elanor's box was directly in front of him, while his was across the table on the far wall. Katie's box was to his right, and Madison's to his left. Ian opened his box and found a folded piece of paper inscribed with his name, a white T-shirt, and a pair of black basketball shorts. He removed the clothes and changed into them, feeling relief as he did so. He grabbed the slip of paper and unfolded it, reading its contents.

Ian, you are the sole remaining male of our race after the apocalypse. Our last world leaders were desperate to find a man capable of surviving the virus that killed humanity, but their efforts were futile. So, we created our own. We didn't know if it would work, but it was our only chance. We have ensured that you possess the same characteristics as any average human, yet due to our limited timeframe, there might be some unforeseen consequences. The women with you have also been modified to survive. Still, they were raised from newborns in artificial pods since we could not risk bringing any other biological material into the bunker. You should find books we have placed inside to give you guidance. We hope you are successful in your mission, as it is our only hope for the continuation of our species. Good luck!

Sincerely, All of Humanity

He put his hand to his head in disbelief, furrowing his brow and mouth agape as he read the note. "Last man standing, what does that even mean," he muttered in shock. "No time to worry about that now," he said, gritting his teeth and quickly gathering the girls' boxes, ferrying them back to the first room. He opened the door just enough to slide them inside and then closed it again to give the girls some privacy. "There should be clothing in those boxes," he said, hearing the soft rustling of feet on the concrete floor as the girls picked up their boxes. He stood still in the hallway, listening to the murmurs of disbelief coming from the other side of the door. After a few moments of conversation, the room fell silent.

Ian slowly opened the door to the room and scanned it for the women. The first one he spotted was Elanor, standing in the corner, blushing and avoiding eye contact. He soon realized why, as she was wearing a significantly undersized shirt, tightly pressing against her chest and barely covering her navel. The black shorts were also little, stretched tight around her shapely hips and large butt. Ian tried not to let his thoughts distract him as he looked away. Madison was in the middle of the room with Katie hiding behind her. Madison's clothes fit her well, probably having been chosen for a woman of average size. Katie's clothes, however, were rather baggy due to her petite frame. "Hello, Ian. Sorry for making you wait," Madison said with a smile, extending her hand. "We weren't sure how to process the information you gave us. Nonetheless, thank you for the clothes. I'm Madison, and this is Katie." She gestured towards Katie.

Ian extends his hand to shake, and Madison feels the smoothness and delicacy of her skin as he grasps her hand. "No need to be sorry. It's a lot to process for me too. I just stumbled across the clothes, so don't thank me for anything," he says. His voice conveys his message to the whole room as he adds, "Nice to meet all of you."

Looking back at Elanor, Madison said, "I think I will be the only talker for now. Katie said she doesn't want to talk to you yet because of what happened earlier, and as you can see, Elanor isn't happy about her clothing situation." Katie averted her gaze, her cheeks reddening as the recent memories resurfaced.

"Sorry for that," he said, unable to hide the embarrassment of the woman before him. He then explained that the place they were trapped in was peculiar. "There seem to be more books in the next room and an enormous door. Could this be a bunker?" he continued, his eyes widening with excitement as he pondered the mystery behind the walls. "I almost forgot, another room has a table and four chairs. But the strangest thing is the metal sheeting with words engraved into it. Wanna come and have a look at it?" His enthusiasm for the strange place had grown, as he was determined to solve the enigma.

Madison smiles at Ian's eagerness and says, "Sure, I think these two will stay here, though." Ian quickly opens the door for her and points down the corridor, following her as she walks to the other end. Once she enters the room, she reads the walls while Ian examines the books and large door. After a while, Madison exits the room and informs him, "The walls kinda just say the same things as the notes, but it does say that there are fruit trees outside for us, and we are next to a large freshwater lake, so we can live off those things."

He placed his hand on the metal handle in the center of the room and said, "I think it's time we open this door and get out of here then." Madison nodded in agreement and entered the pod room, returning with the other two girls.

Ian flexed his large muscles as he began turning the handle, activating the inner mechanisms of the door. A loud clang resounded through the room as the light of the midday sun seeped into the cold, damp interior. All eyes were painfully adjusting to the new brightness, amplified by the lake outside. Rays of light revealed a set of buildings beyond the water's edge, some fallen and some still standing, surrounded by green foliage. Further to the right, a forest loomed with abundant trees ready for harvesting and, to the left, a broken road leading up to the open door. The orchard of fruit trees Madison previously mentioned also lined the path, displaying a variety of tantalizing fruits. As the door opened to its fullest, the group exhaled a breath of appreciation for the beautiful setting.