The All-Father Ch. 02

Story Info
The group ventures out of the bunker for the first time.
2.5k words
4.4
9.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of them stood in silent amazement as they beheld the wondrous sight before them. Suddenly, Ian's stomach loudly grumbled, reminding them that their first priority should be to find food. All four of them moved towards the nearby fruit trees, where Ian grabbed one of the luscious fruits and devoured it with wild abandon. "This is the best I've ever tasted!" he exclaimed with juices dripping down his face, offering Elanor one of the fruits with an outstretched arm.

"No, thank you," Elanor declined, grabbing one of the fruits for herself instead. At the same time, Madison took the one offered to her by Ian, taking a large bite before releasing her rapturous sigh of pleasure.

"I want one," Katie lamented in a pout, futilely making an effort to reach the delicious fruits. Ian began to chuckle, stretching up to pluck a piece of fruit for her before taking another for himself. Then the three of them settled beneath the fruit tree while Elanor opted to sit by herself.

"So now that we're away from the confines of the bunker, what do we do next?" Ian asked the two women. "I'm still trying to figure out how to start over in an unfamiliar world with nothing to help us." He completed his question with a deep sigh.

"Well," Madison began thoughtfully, "our books will show us the way. I know that Katie here expressed interest in doing some reading. If it's alright with you, I think starting with the books is our best bet, and if you see anything that tells us how to obtain other food, please let us know. Finding something other than fruit to eat should be our primary goal right now." Katie quickly nodded her agreement as Ian gave her a reassuring smile.

"We also need clean drinking water," Madison said. "The lake will have to be our source until we can find a way to bring water back to the bunker." She added upon seeing Ian's thoughtful face.

"We can use the metal boxes our clothes were in as a bucket, but it won't be fun to carry it back and forth," Ian said with a sigh. "Well, no time to waste. Let's get working on whatever we can. I'll get one of the boxes and head to the lake," he declared, tossing the finished fruit to the side before standing.

"Since there are four of us, we should always stay in pairs to be safe. I'll go with you, Ian, while Katie and Elanor stay at the bunker," Madison said, getting up and dusting off her clothes. She glanced at Elanor, "Is that okay with you?" Elanor gave a small grunt in response.

When the first meal ended, the four returned to the bunker, discarding their used fruit skins and each preparing for their assigned tasks. Elanor and Katie sat at the one available table and opened the books they each chose. While Madison talked to the girls some more, Ian returned to the pod room to get a box for the coming journey. After he collected it, he waited near the bunker door for his partner.

Soon Madison and Ian set off for the lake, the metal box in Ian's hand. "Ready to go?" he asked her as they stepped out of the bunker.

"Yeah," Madison replied, closing the bunker door behind them. "I was talking to Katie after she started reading, and apparently, whoever left us here did what they could to keep the water clean,"

"So what does that mean for us?" Ian asked

"Well, the book said that they did tests on the water to ensure there were no toxins or other bad stuff, but since it was 18 years ago, we should also be careful and boil the water once we can," Madison answered.

"That's good to know, at least," Ian said, a hint of relief in his voice. "Let's hope the lake is still safe to drink!"

Ian and Madison continued their walk in awkward silence, neither knowing what to say to the other. Madison stopped when they reached the lake's edge, sitting on the sand to admire the city beyond while Ian gathered some water in the box. "Ian, come sit with me for a moment," She said.

Confused, Ian set down the box and made his way over to the woman, and sat beside her. "Is everything okay?" He asked,

"Well, we will be spending a lot of time together, so I figured that maybe we could have a discussion while we have some time alone." She said nervously.

"Umm, yeah, sure," He said, still trying to grasp the situation. "What do you want to discuss?"

"I mainly didn't want the other girls to hear this, but we all know why we are here, and I'm assuming you do too?" She asked, her cheeks flushing bright red.

Ian blushed, stammering, "Y-Yes, I know why we're here." His mind flooded with images of what they were here to do-- repopulate the world. This was his specific purpose, and it brought a chill, knowing that it meant sex. Sex with Madison, his only friend, and connection to the other women; and sex with Katie, the timid girl who refused to speak to him; and Elanor, who seemed to wholeheartedly despise him. The memories of the pod room hit him, remembering all the women naked before him, all the women who would bear his children. Those thoughts overwhelmingly aroused him. His shorts bulged as his body responded predictably to the desires he couldn't help; he tried in vain to conceal his tenting.

Madison blushed as she placed her hand on Ian's forearm, carefully pulling his hands away from his growing member. "Well, here's what I wanted to talk about," she said, gesturing to the tent in his pants. "Since you and I both know what we're here for, I just wanted to tell you that I'm okay with what we have. The others might need more time to adjust, so until they do," she trailed off before removing his other hand from his shorts. She then placed her hand on his member, twitching through the fabric. "Go ahead and direct all your energy at me," she said firmly.

Ian's body jolted in response to Madison's words. He was overcome with a mad feeling, and when he returned to reality, he stuttered, "Um, we can..?" He desperately wanted to put his hands on Madison, so he rested them on his thighs to resist the urge.

"Yes, Ian, yes, we can," Madison said, standing up from her seat beside him and extending her hand. His reaction was instantaneous as he grasped her offering and stood by her side. They gazed at each other, Ian hoping for an indication of approval from Madison. She gave it, smiling tenderly, before snatching the tail of his shirt and peeling it off him. Her finger cautiously followed the curves of his muscled chest, which she'd only been able to behold from a distance on the last occasion they'd met.

Ian grabbed her hand, holding it in his as he looked into her eyes, seeking her permission. Her silent nod was all the encouragement he needed, and his hands immediately went to her shirt, slowly lifting it off with meticulous care. Finally able to explore each other with their mouths, they moved closer as one - their lips, teeth, and tongues dancing as one. His hands wandered all over her body, from breast to breast, with one buried in her hair while the other caressed her the other. She tasted so sweet, and he wanted more and more of her. The battle for dominance was an unspoken one, alternating between kissing and releasing as if it were a game.

Madison's hands eagerly explored Ian, from his hair to his broad shoulders and toned stomach. Everything felt so exquisite, and she was already buzzing with anticipation as she moved to his throbbing erection. She could sense what was already coming to fruition -that she had made the right choice. When her hand made contact with the hard length, Ian groaned deeply, and she smiled hungrily against his lips. "You like that?" She asked, pulling away from his lips. He simply responded with a moan. Reaching her hands down to his shorts, she brought herself to her knees and peeled the fabric away, revealing his tremendous 8-inch cock. Madison could only stare in awe at the sight of it. She wanted this.

"Is everything okay?" Ian asked nervously, his gaze fixed upon the woman who was taking such exquisite care of his manhood.

"Everything is great, Ian," she reassured him, her hand gently sliding up and down the length of his cock. His muscles twitched beneath her touch, and precum spurted from its tip.

"Holy shit Madison," Ian said, finding himself in a state of sheer delight.

"I'm about to make it way better," Madison promised, her eyes sparkling up at him. Then, without a moment's hesitation, she opened her mouth and drew him in, her tongue tracing along the length of his foreskin, eliciting even greater pleasure with each stroke. Her hands worked their own magic, one massaging his balls, the other joining her mouth in its rhythm, her spit coating every inch.

As Ian thrust into her, his grip tightened around her hair. He could feel his climax coming. Desperately gasping her name, he held on tighter as his orgasm ripped through his body, spilling his hot seed down Madison's throat. As his pleasure subsided, he loosened his hold, and she let go of his cock, gasping for air. His cum spattered onto the sand below them. Gasping, Ian staggered back, his whole body trembling from the intensity of the experience. "Fuck Madison," he breathed, heavily dazed. "That... was amazing."

She smiled at him, wiping the drops of cum from the corners of her mouth before saying, "We aren't done yet." Kicking her shorts away, she revealed her bare pussy, which was slick with wetness. Moving to him, she knelt over him and placed one knee on each side of his torso, resting on his stomach before sliding up and down him. She asked, "You feel that?" Lowering to whisper in his ear, she murmured, "That's all for you." She finished by planting a kiss on his lips.

The feeling of her wetness engulfing Ian was pure pleasure. Her mouth still locked against his, her breasts tickling his chest, her hips grinding against his -- he was in utter bliss. He grabbed her hips firmly, raising her up and guiding her over his hard length, carefully lowering her onto it as his head slowly entered her.

Madison shivered at the feeling as she placed her hands on Ian's chest and told him to stop. "Let me do it," She said, bracing her knees on the ground. She then lowered herself, taking more of him inside of her and letting out a small moan. She adjusted again and lowered, repeating until, with one last push, she took his entire length and collapsed onto his chest. "Just give me a minute," She said, inhaling deeply as Ian watched and caressed her body.

Ian looked straight into Madison's eyes and ran his hands through her hair. He kissed her gently and whispered, "Take all the time you need,"

When Madison was ready, she looked up from Ian's chest and said, "Do it." With that simple command, Ian's primal self emerged as he began thrusting into her with a fervor, unlike anything he had experienced before. Every thrust sent Madison into a pleasure that was too intoxicating to deny. As Ian continued moving in and out of her, the depths of her words came out as if they had been waiting all this time for the perfect moment. "Cum inside me, breed me for this new world, make me yours."

Ian's need became too great to contain, and he let go. With vigorous, fast movements, he plunged deeper and deeper into Madison until he erupted inside her, filling her with his overwhelming pleasure.

Madison felt a wave of relief wash over her as she experienced the warm sensation of her partner's cum settling inside her. With the bliss of her own orgasm subsiding, she slumped onto Ian's chest. "Let's just stay like this for a while," she said, entwined together and still connected. Ian nodded his agreement, slipping his arms around her in an embrace.

After some time had passed, Madison rolled off Ian and onto the grass next to him. Both of them were short of breath as they sat there silently. Ian looked at her with admiration. He had no idea who he was or who she was, but he was amazed at the strength and courage she had to trust him in such a dangerous world. He wanted to ensure he could protect and provide for her and their unborn child. Without knowing what to say, Ian simply looked at her and said, "Thank you, Madison," before getting up to collect his clothes. He then handed Madison hers so they could continue with what they had come to the lake for. In nine months, he would be a father, but for now, he had to focus on the task ahead.

Madison watched Ian intently as he changed his clothes and filled up the water container. When he was finished, she stopped him before he could leave. She asked, "Can we have one last conversation before heading back to the bunker?" Her hand rested gently on his arm as she spoke, uncertain if this was where love truly began. Still, she recognized that this moment was the start of her role in life -- potentially as a mother and partner for the man in front of her.

"Yeah, of course; I'm guessing you want me to keep this a secret from the others?" He asked, putting the metal box on the ground.

"I mean, yes, we probably should just to make things less awkward between the other two, but that's not what I wanted to say; it's just that even though this is our duty that we need to fulfill, I wouldn't mind if we became more than that, and I don't care what happens between you and the others. I know your job is to well, have sex with all of us. So I will happily be one of your girls even if I don't end up being your favorite," She said, her face turning slightly red and trying to avoid Ian's stare.

Ian took Madison's hand in his and gazed into her eyes. "Madison," he began softly, "how can you doubt yourself after what we just did? Elanor may not like me, and Katie may blush when she sees me, but none of that matters. You will be the first woman to have a lasting memory in my mind, the first woman to give me an experience I could never forget, and the first woman to have my first child." He tenderly kissed her forehead, picked up the box again, and started the walk back.