All Comments on 'The Alley'

by bondagekitten775

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hotmama72hotmama72over 12 years ago
good start

i thought this was a good start and will be interested to see what you can write that is not 'on the fly'. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To last poster, No you don't get it...

..it;s more about over coming your fears and realizing your desires, that sex actually can feel good, and that it is ok to completely let your self go and be enveloped by pure, sexual bliss. Even though your moral/religious upbringing tells you otherwise.

Now, I'm not a female, and even I know this is the main reason that this is favorite fantsay of most women.

Needless to say. great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Last poster

If you thought it was so bad why did you read it?

And anyway it's just a story am quite sure the author wouldn't

Condon rape for real anyway the story was good keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excuse me, Dickhead

Do you realize that this story was posted under nonconsent/ reluctance? If you think this is so immorally disgusting then maybe you should try reading stories posted under different headings... Like "first time"

Great story bondagekitten :)

bondagekitten775bondagekitten775over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

My humble thanks to all those who have read my story, commented, and "favored" it! I didn't know if my story would go well with others, but I'm very happy that you all enjoy it! Please, keep the feedback coming and if you like it, please suggest my story to your friends (or lovers)!

bondagekitten775bondagekitten775over 12 years agoAuthor
I'm Sorry?

I don't see the negative comment from before (maybe it was deleted?). But I can say that I do not condone rape (it is truly a terrifying idea that anyone be subjected to anything of that nature), but as a writer, I do enjoy writing about it. It's a fantasy, nothing that is truly hurting another human being! Just like a movie, no one is physically getting hurt. And if my story hurt someone mentally, than I apologize, and say that you shouldn't read stories like that if they disturb you. I write erotic fantasy because that’s what it is, fantasy, a step outside the world of my everyday (which is pretty boring), and a peek into the perverted behavior that many people are subject to. Above all, my motto is “safe, sane, consensual”, when outside of a story. I apologize if you were offended or something along those lines, but, simply put, I suggest you don't read my stories because more of the same will come. But, thank you for reading it anyway! Feedback is feedback, neh?

KCMaryKCMaryover 12 years ago
WOW

I really liked it! I too have those same kind of fantasies as I write similar stories to express myself! Don't quit writing!!! We are a rare breed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs refurbishing

The plot was fine but there is too much tell and not enough show - as times it is like reading a synopsis.

The opening line is particularly weak with the oxymoronic 'dark night' then the weak superlative of 'beautiful' which doesn't actually describe what she looks like. 'She' would also benfit from having a name.

Read more fiction, learn, then have another stab at writing a story.

bondagekitten775bondagekitten775over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Anon, thank you for the feedback. I realize it didn't have all the best aspects as it could have, but it was a spur of the moment writing for my role playing partner, so I didn't have time to add the little details (like her name). All feedback is welcomed and encouraged, so I will take your advise into mind for the future. Thank you all for reading my story anyway!

The next one is pending (not a continuation of this story), and it will have much more details and the like. So, please keep reading and leaving feedback. Again, my humble thanks for taking a peek at my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick

sick bastard is all im gonna say u need locking up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crap

Should have gang fucked her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbondagekitten775@bondagekitten775
13 Followers
(I did not make my User picture, it's simply borrowed from the original artist.) I'm April, a young blooded avid fan of erotica and aspiring writer. Well, I've written a couple stories but they're not too great. With a little bit of experience in BDSM, I found that I am trul...