The Alley

Story Info
I thought I was comfortable, walking at night alone.
1.1k words
3.96
28.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed him. Of course I did. How could I not? I locked eyes with him only once at the beginning of the night. He seemed to see, and bury his way into my soul from across the bar. After that, he never even glanced at me. It was almost like he actively was trying not to look right at me or something, which was also intriguing in its own way.

He sat at the corner of the small, squarely arranged bar with the keep in the middle, and had been nursing a dark amber-coloured drink since I walked in to join my regular crowd. He was well dressed, much better than the usual clients, in a light blue button up under his light jacket for the weather. Past glancing admiringly in his direction periodically to find him not looking at me, I didn't invest more thought in the handsome man.

I draped my jacket on a stool, sat, and the bartender placed my drink in front of me: a Jameson and diet soda. I sipped and turned to the friend to my right. We chatted while listening to the local band in the performance space, clapping appropriately at intervals, and discussing life. I have been coming to this bar two or three times a week for years now, so I feel comfortable in the atmosphere and feel almost at home there.

The band finished playing and left their instruments. My friend bought the cute guitarist a drink and they sat with us as the house music played. The two of them were really hitting it off after a few drinks, so I took my cue and told my friend I would see him later. He winked at me and gave me a hug good bye. I gathered my jacket and purse over my arm and walked out the front of the bar.

My car wasn't far, but in a lot at the end of a side alley. I decided not to take the time to put on my jacket just to take it off again at the car to drive. I started down the dark, paved walk, the clicking of my heels seeming to grow louder the further from the din of the bar I went.

It wasn't until I was about a quarter of the way down the alley that I heard the other footsteps. I glanced back and saw the handsome man from the bar. I didn't know what to think, so I continued walking, taking purposeful steps. I could feel his eyes on me. Watching me.

Then I felt the tug on my arm. Instinct lead me to spin away and pull my arm back to myself. The grip though was so tight, the attempt to pull free didn't work, and the spin moved me close to the dark wall of the alley. I dropped my jacket and purse in the movement and I went to scream, but a push against the wall with his strong arms and I was left breathless. Next thing I knew, his hand was over my mouth and his body was hard against mine as I tried to catch my breath.

"Pl... plea... plea... please..." I tried to say but it came out no more than a whisper.

"I need you." He growled in my ear. "I can't wait another second."

All I could do was whimper. I felt his words as his lips moved against the skin of my neck, smelling the scotch he had been drinking. The hand that held my wrist was tight and left fingerprint-shaped bruises. I could feel him unzip his pants with other. He then felt for the bottom of my short black dress, and pulled it up.

"I can feel you thinking about trying to scream again. Don't. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you make me," he threatened.

I could feel the tears in my eyes from both the shock that this was happening, and how he was speaking to me.

He turned me around forcefully, pressing my cheek and breasts into the brick wall. The coarse stones cold on my skin. Then I felt him rip off my delicate lace panties and toss them aside. He wrapped my hair in his fist and I could feel his cock hard on my bare inner thigh. One of his feet moved my legs apart.

"Are you going to give me what I want, slut?" His gruff voice asked in my ear rhetorically.

All I could think was that I needed to keep my mouth shut, but my mind was screaming 'fuck!' over and over as he pressed against and inside my tight, slick pussy. He thrust deep with that initial penetration, hitting that spot inside me that would make me gasp aloud if I wasn't careful.

He pulled back on my hair, my scalp on fire and sending a tingle down my spine. My whole body arched as he pulled out a little and then slammed back into me again. This time I did gasp, I couldn't stop it. He smacked my ass hard, making it burn, and then leaned in so that his lips were against my ear again.

"Don't you make another noise. Do you hear me?" He loosened the grip on my hair enough for me to nod an answer as the tears streamed mascara down my face.

He continued to use me as my heart and mind raced with every emotion. Then I could feel it. My whole body started giving the signs: my heavy breaths, the way I grew wetter with every surge of his hard cock deep inside of me, the building pressure. I needed to cum, and I could tell he knew.

"Yes," was all he said. Then he groaned and I could feel him growing larger, pulsing, cumming inside me. I couldn't help myself, and let go myself, cumming hard at the same time.

After the climax, I fell apart at my joints, no longer able to hold myself up. I leaned heavily on the wall, breathing so fast my lungs might burst. He released all his hard hands on me, turning me back to face him. He held me there, leaning against him for a few moments.

"Can you stand now?" He whispered in my ear.

"I... I think so," I replied quietly.

He kept a hand on me and righted my clothes, then his own. He then went and grabbed my purse and coat, wrapping the coat and an arm around my shoulders.

"Home now, Kitten?" He asked, as we started our walk to the car again.

"Mmhmm. Yes please, Daddy," I answered.