The Alluring Scent of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His piercing blue eyes bore into yours as he starts to deep dick you. OMG. You had heard of men having a joy spot and Daddy's dick was hitting it now on every thrust. You let out a high-pitched moan every time he hits your joy spot, sounding like a woman. You look deep into Daddy's eyes as he fucks you, but in the mirrors you can see Daddy taking you from multiple angles. Daddy was fucking you from the front, back, left and right all at the same time. You can see you are being fucked four ways from Sunday and the images are being burned into your memory for all time. The cuffs on your pants slide down, exposing your hot pink stockings. Daddy grabs your stockinged calves and spreads your legs as he fucks you. You place your hands on his chest, feeling his wiry muscles moving beneath his shirt as his hips piston into you. Your torso is sliding back and forth deliciously on the layers of pink satin in your jacket and vest linings, accentuating the fucking motions Daddy is imparting to your recumbent body.

You reach the point of no return. "Fuck. Me. Daddy. Make. Me. Your. Wo. Man. Make. Me. Your. Puss. See. Boy. Dad. Dee..." Your balls pump out a load into your virginal white panties with each thrust of Daddy's cock until he thrusts home one last time and seeds your new pussy, marking you as his.

Daddy bends down and kisses you. You're openly crying as you kiss him back. Daddy strokes your cheek and soothes you, "Good boy. You're mine now."

You sniffle, "Always Daddy."

"That's my good boy." Daddy reaches into his jacket and pulls out a healthy sized butt plug. With a bit of effort and some kicks and moans from you, Daddy shoves it into your open quim. You are surprised to hear a zipper being closed as Daddy pulls up a zipper that runs up the seam of your pants. With a smile Daddy explains, "To keep me inside you." You smile back at the thought of Daddy's seed trying to impregnate you. Your body will absorb it into your bloodstream and distribute it to every cell in your body. Daddy will be inside you forever now. What more could a pussy boy ask for?

You lay there splayed on the bench, basking in the afterglow of having your virginity torn from you while Daddy adjusts himself in the mirror. Shortly, you wouldn't even know that he had just fucked a pussy boy. He turns to you and starts adjusting your tie and clothes, "We have an appointment." What?

"Yes, Daddy." You start to rise.

"Heel, boy."

"Yes, Daddy." Right now, crawling on all fours sounds a lot better than trying to walk with a butt plug up your well fucked ass. You fall in step beside him like a good boy. Then you notice it. "Daddy?"

He stops, almost shocked that you would question him. But he follows your eyes. There is a blob of cum on his highly shined shoes. "That will not do. Good boy. It looks like you have earned yourself a spit shine." Daddy walks over to a high solid wood chair on the side and takes a seat. You realize that it is an old-style shoeshine chair except the foot pads are flat versus being angled back. They are at the perfect height for you to give Daddy's shoes a spit shine. Your mouth actually salivates as you move closer. Daddy pulls up the legs on his trousers and you notice that instead of socks, he is wearing knee high opaque black stockings. You obligingly lick up the glob of cum off his shoe and swallow it. The scent of his feet mingles with the odor and taste of fine leather on your tongue. You glance up at Daddy and hold his gaze as you start to give his shoes a literal spit shine. In your most twisted dreams, you had never even considered worshiping a man's feet, but again you now wish you had been doing this for years! You go to town with a hunger that you never knew existed within you. You lap every inch of leather and even take the toe of Daddy's shoes in your mouth as you lap at the soles of his footwear. You thrill to feel his silky stockings brushing your cheek as you lick the seams on the tops and sides and even caress his calves a few times as you moan and steal a few glances up at your Daddy. Your cock again grows to full staff in your starched panties at your new level of submission.

All too soon Daddy stops you, "That's enough for now. Good boy." He leans forward and gives you your reward. "Inhale." Mmm... a fresh hit of "SUBMISSION". Daddy moves to the other nostril, "Again." Mmm... "SUBMISSION" feels so good...Daddy steps down from the chair, "Heel." You follow in a fresh haze. "Be a good boy and do as you are told. Do NOT fail me."

"Yes, Daddy. I'll be a very good boy."

You follow Daddy out into the hall and just as you reach a new door, it opens and the probably gay clerk comes out. You stare hungrily at his feet and lick your lips. Mmm... he is wearing stockings too. "Thank goodness you're here, the clerk pants out of breath. "The DOMINATION" model is getting very...impatient. I did all I could to keep him from getting out of control."

"Thank you, but I can take it from here," Daddy paused. "There is cum on your tie."

"Oh. Well, you told me to do anything to keep him here. He is in the suit as you requested. Perhaps I should stay in case things get out of hand."

"Well, you did keep him entertained. I guess you've earned a ringside seat. C'mon." Daddy opened the studio door and you heel like a good boy, following him into the small photo studio. "Sorry to keep you waiting. I believe no introductions are needed."

You lift your gaze from Daddy's feet and see a ton of cameras and brightly lit background, red on the left side and hot pink like your tie on the right. On the left side there is bold lettering spelling "DOMination for Men" in black script and on the right "SUBmission for men" in dark gray script. Your jaw drops when you see the model for "DOMINATION" wearing a black suit and tie, red shirt and socks along with an evil grin...it's your OLDER BROTHER!!

OMG. No. The SOB had made your youth a living hell of non-stop bullying when he wasn't using you as a punching bag. Now you were being presented to him in your most submissive state as another man's pet. Your face is redder than his shirt in embarrassment and humiliation.

Daddy was all business. "Let's get to the still shots first before we move onto the video." Video? "Crawl over there, boy next to your brother and sit on your butt, legs spread facing the camera." You follow Daddy's directions and crawl across the floor, not daring to even glance at your brother. You turn to face the camera and sit on the floor next to your standing older brother. "Good boy. Now angle a bit toward your brother and put your right leg behind his. Good boy." Addressing your brother, Daddy tells him, "Sir. I want you to reach down, take hold of his tie like a leash and look down at your brother sternly. Perfect." Your older brother is only too happy to pull your tie up sharply, forcing you to look up into his smirking face. You tell yourself that this can't be happening, but you both know that it is all too real. "That's great. Your expressions are both absolutely perfect. Now be a good boy and reach up with your left hand and take hold of the tab on your brother's zipper."

With trembling fingers, you do as Daddy tells you and grab hold of your brother's zipper. His evil grin gets even darker and you feel his hardening cock jerk under your hand. But Daddy loves it. "That's what we need. The perfect contrast of Domination and Submission. Hold it." Daddy takes multiple shots from different angles as your brother keeps your leash taut and stares you down into deeper levels of submission. You find yourself on the verge of tears.

Daddy finally stops taking pictures and steps into a small glass booth. "That's it for the still shots. Let's start the video. You already know your roles, so just go with it and have fun. Action!"

You see little red lights blink on for a dozen cameras around the room all aimed at you. Dear God, NO!

Your older brother yanks your leash. You swallow hard and look up into his unyielding gaze.

You know what he wants from you...

Your fingers tremble on his fly...

His cock is rock hard under your hand...

You melt inside and submit.

ZZZZZIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP....

To be continued?