The Alluring Scent of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy pulls out his phone and takes a picture, capturing the homoerotic image of a younger submissive nude male on his knees before an older dapper gentleman. You shudder at the thought that anyone you know could see this picture, but then you see a bead of precum ooze from the piss hole in your cock, leaving a glistening web until it hits the floor. Daddy takes another picture to document your level of arousal. Then he has you lean forward on all fours and present your ass to him. He takes a shot of you looking back at him in the mirror, then another shot of you looking nervously over your shoulder.

Daddy steps in front of you and leans back against the large center mirror. His crotch is only about a foot away from your mouth. Out of the corner of your eyes you have a clear view in the angled side mirrors of yourself on your knees before another man. Daddy pulls out the bottle again and gives you two more deep hits of "SUBMISSION" for men. You are so ready for what you both know is coming next.

"Tell me what you want, boy."

Words you never thought would escape your mouth spill out, "P-Please D-Daddy. Please let me suck your cock."

"Have you ever sucked dick before, boy?"

You shake your head. "No, Daddy! I-I never wanted to suck dick before. Please let me suck yours. Please let me be your cocksucker." Your cock is so hard that it is painful. Nothing in your life has ever turned you on so much as being on your knees before this man begging to suck his cock. More than that, nothing has ever felt so right. This is where you belong, on your knees begging men to use you as an object. You reach up to unzip Daddy's fly and he smacks you across the face - HARD!

OMG. That slap across the face was better than your best orgasm, EVER! It opened a dam of begging for more. "Thank you, Daddy. That was amazing. Please use me. I'll suck your cock. You can fuck me. You can smack me or punch me or kick me or..."

"Shut up."

You do. The only pleading you can do now is with your eyes, but you discover that waiting for Daddy's instructions are an incredible form of foreplay. Your dick releases another web of precum.

"Take it out, boy." With trembling fingers you reach up and unzip Daddy's fly slowly, wanting to savor every second of this moment you know that you will remember the rest of your life. You reach inside and encounter Daddy's button fly boxer shorts. You undo the buttons and reach inside, getting your first touch of another man's cock. It feels like a warm smooth sausage and you gently fish Daddy's semi-hard cock out of his pants. You never looked at a man's cock up close before and you find yourself licking your lips. "Balls too, boy." You reach inside again and pull Daddy's hairy balls out of his fly. "Start licking, boy."

You lean forward and beyond the scent of soap you detect the musky odor of a man's genitals. OMG. This is it. You tentatively extend your tongue and lick the head of your first cock! It is silky smooth on your tongue with a slightly salty tang. You hear Daddy moan and look up into his eyes as you run your tongue down one side of his shaft and start working on his hairy ball sack. Daddy's cock quickly becomes fully erect and you lick slowly up from the bottom of his shaft to the tip while maintaining eye contact the whole time.

Even though you didn't get his permission, you simply can't resist any longer and take the head of Daddy's cock in your mouth. You both moan in pleasure. Taking that as a green light to proceed you twirl your tongue around the satin smooth head and bob your head forward until Daddy's cockhead hits the back of your throat. You gag a bit and a tear rolls down your cheek. Disappointed that you only managed to go half the distance you pull back, working your tongue along the underside until your lips are sealed around the head. Another twirl and your take a deep breath as you dive forward again, holding onto Daddy's hips you force your throat to relax until you take ALL of Daddy's cock!

"Gooooood, boooooyyyy," Daddy groans and places a comforting hand on the back of your head. You moan in satisfaction that you made Daddy feel good and you look up at him with tear filled eyes as you have to withdraw. Another breath, another deep dive, more tears and you start to perfect your technique. You realize that you LOVE sucking cock and regret that you hadn't started doing this years ago! Daddy agrees, "You were made to suck cock, boy. Give in to a life of SUBMISSION to men. You belong on your knees in SUBMISSION to cock. This is the first day of the rest of your life. Enjoy it."

You ARE enjoying it. You are enjoying being on your knees before an older and smaller male. You are enjoying forcing your head down onto a hard unyielding cock. You are enjoying impaling your throat repeatedly on an older man's cock. You are enjoying looking up into his eyes with a mouthful of his cock. You are enjoying glancing into the angled mirrors on the sides, watching yourself sucking cock for the first time. The cocksucker in the mirror may look almost terrified and is openly crying over his lost oral virginity but you are enjoying sucking cock like a good boy. The cocksucker in the mirror may be crying over never having a dull life with a wife and kids but you are enjoying the thought of spending YOUR life in SUBMISSION for men, serving an endless line of hard cocks.

Daddy groans and grabs the back of your head as he impales your head on every inch of his cock and for the first time you feel jet after jet of come blast down your throat. There is so much cum that some of it backs up into your mouth, giving you your first taste of a man's seed.

Feeling Daddy's cock erupt in your mouth sets off your own orgasm and your hard cock blasts ropes of your own now useless seed onto the mirror between Daddy's legs and onto the carpet between his feet. Daddy finally releases your head and you withdraw to inhale some desperately needed oxygen. You look up expectantly at Daddy with a flushed, tear-stained face as he smiles down at you tousles your hair and simply says, "Good boy."

You beam up at him happily. You're a very good boy...and a cocksucker.

"Let's get you cleaned up and dressed, boy. Heel." Daddy turns and walks back to the bathroom. You follow on all fours like an obedient puppy, with your head at his right hand, matching his pace. "Atta boy." If you had a tail, it would be wagging.

You are loving being a good boy.

In the bathroom, Daddy takes a wet face cloth to you, cleaning up tears, drool and cum before drying your face with a soft towel. It feels so nice that Daddy takes such good care of you. "Let's get you dressed, boy. Heel." You happily follow Daddy back into the office. Homoerotic thoughts flood your brain of how Daddy will "dress" you. Will it be some sexy costume like in those Halloween ads, a uniform of some kind or will he doll you up like a tranny? Your cock starts to swell at the possibilities.

"Stand there, boy." Daddy points to the spot before the mirrors where you just sucked his cock.

You are a bit disappointed to get up off your knees. "Yes, Daddy." You pause a second, questioning yourself as to why you are calling this man Daddy and why it seems so right.

"These panties should be your size." What? Panties? Daddy bends down holding a pair of white bikini briefs for you to step into. You step in and gasp at the thrill of the soft garment sliding up your now hairless legs. Daddy pulls your panties up your hips and over your ass. You are puzzled as you glance in the mirror. You've worn men's bikinis a few times and there is ample room for your equipment, so while these bikinis are faggy, they aren't women's panties.

Daddy explains, "Real men wear underwear, submissive boys only wear panties no matter the style of the garment."

"Yes, Daddy." You check out your new white panties in the mirrors. They are very thin, almost translucent soft cotton that holds and accentuates your bulge nicely. In the back, they cup your buns nicely thanks to a seam running up your butt crack. You decide that you like your new panties and will not be going back to boxer briefs again.

Daddy is back below you with your new socks. Umm...pink? Hot pink? Really? But Daddy is already balling them up for you. You point your toes and slip them into the toe of the right sock and Daddy rolls them up your foot and continues all the way up your calf to just below your knee. Daddy has already started on the other foot and you are left trying to process that your new socks are basically opaque hot pink knee high stockings. They feel great on your feet and calves, but really...pink?

Daddy now has a very light pink striped dress shirt for you to slip on. OMG. Is Daddy going to dress you up in all pink? Like a tailor, daddy holds the dress shirt behind you to put your hands into the sleeves. You comply and gasp as Daddy pulls it up your arms and over your shoulders. The material is insanely soft and a bit stretchy. Not only does it fit you like a glove, but it hugs and accentuates your biceps and pecs, Daddy reaches around and starts to button you into your new shirt. "This is a really nice shirt, Daddy. Thank you."

Daddy smiles at you in the mirror, "Only the best for my boy." He pats you on the fanny and you jerk a bit in surprise. You felt the tip of a bare finger brush your hole. "Umm...Daddy? I think there's a hole in my under...panties." Daddy smiles back at you in the mirror.

"Your panties back seam is open to allow me easy access to your boy pussy."

OMG. Daddy is going to fuck you. Sooner rather than later, Daddy is going to fuck you. You try to process that reality as daddy finishes buttoning your shirt and holds your pants for you to step into. Good. At least you'll have some protection over your open back panties. Daddy pulls up your slacks, tucks in your shirt, buttons and zips you up. You look in the mirror. The charcoal gray slacks are a perfect fit and somehow go perfectly with your shirt and stockings. The slacks cup your butt and hug your thighs without looking or feeling too tight. Next come the shoes. Daddy bends down and strokes your stockinged foot as he guides it into the shoe with a shoehorn. The black loafers cause you to gasp as you slide your stockinged foot inside. The leather is soft as butter and as comfortable as a slipper. They manage to leave just the right amount of stocking showing too. Suddenly you realize that Daddy is spoiling you with what must be top of the line apparel. "Umm...Daddy? I think these things are too nice for me."

Daddy smiles at you and pulls you close, "Such a sweet boy." Then he kisses you. OMG. You are being kissed by a man old enough to be your father! You melt as his tongue slides into your mouth and takes full possession of you. You return his kiss with passion until he breaks it off. "Let's finish getting you dressed, boy."

"Yes, Daddy." Daddy is being so nice to you. Maybe he'll take you out to dinner? You swoon at the thought of Daddy holding a chair out for you like you were his girl. Daddy is now hooking hot pink suspenders to the waist of your pants. You guess he likes you in pink. Daddy hooks the suspender in the back which pulls the seam of your slacks up into your butt crack like a gentle wedgie. You look in the mirror and notice that Daddy is admiring your ass hungrily as he adjusts your suspenders. You can tell that Daddy's going to take your ass tonight and mark you as his property, his boy. You also find that you're not a bit surprised that you are alright with that. You want to be Daddy's boy, his property, his toy and when he decides to take you, you'll give him your full submission.

Daddy presents your cufflinks. As you might have guessed, they are the same "SUBMISSION" logo as your tramp stamp but in silver on a black background. Daddy inserts them through your shirt's French cuffs and shows you how they are secured with small padlocks. You allow him to lock your cuffs on your wrists as if they were manacles. They may as well be, you are Daddy's willing prisoner now and you would just as easily accept real manacles of iron. The thought od Daddy having you in irons, not in handcuffs but in heavy irons on your knees before him makes you pitch a tent in your panties.

You're not surprised when Daddy produces a very fine wide silk tie in hot pink with diagonal stripes. Daddy buttons your shirt's high white collar tight around your neck and loops the tie around you like a leash. You heel like a good boy and in a whisper of fine silk Daddy forms a fine knot and tightens it around your neck. You admire your new tie in the mirror. It's a beautiful tie and a fine leash for Daddy's good boy.

Next comes the vest, no wait, what did Daddy call it when you entered the shop eons ago? A waistcoat. Wow! Not a surprise that it's all in pink, the lining and back are in shimmering hot pink satin but the front is a stunning pink brocade. Daddy slides it on you and the satin feels glorious against your dress shirt. Daddy buttons it up in front and then adjusts it in the back. He slides his hands sensuously up your back to check the fit of the shoulders. Again, it fits you like a glove and you find that you are starting to truly enjoy the sensation of being encased in pink satin. You tweak your fantasy of kneeling before Daddy in heavy irons to include you wearing just a pink tie while kneeling before him on a pink satin pillow.

Almost on cue, Daddy produces a charcoal gray suit jacket with the same pink satin lining as your vest and your fantasy pillow. You eagerly extend your arms and the jacket glides up sensuously. The same hot pink satin lines the sleeves too! The jacket is a perfect fit and brings your entire ensemble together. With the highlights in your gelled hair you barely recognize the finely tailored gent in the mirror in a fitted charcoal gray suit with the soft pink shirt, hot pink tie and fine brocade pink vest. Your pink French cuffs peek out of the sleeves becomingly just like your pink stockings peeking out of your loafers. Daddy was just adding a pink pocket square to your breast pocket when there was a light knocking at the door.

Daddy looked none too happy about being interrupted and went to answer it. It sounded like it was the probably gay clerk who didn't even try to enter.

"Sorry to disturb, but one of our customers brought his rental back late. He is being very combative about the late fee. I told him I would ask you to waive it. Here's his receipt..."

"Absolutely not! If we let the fees slide, half our stock will disappear permanently. Tell Mister...Oh...Hmm... I remember this fellow. Offer him our apologies and a free suit if he agrees to model for "DOMINATION". That should satisfy him."

"D-DOMINATION, sir...? He is a pretty tough customer already."

"Just get him in the studio and into the appropriate suit for some pictures. It's closing time anyway, so do whatever you have to do to keep him there until I join you."

"A-Anything, s-sir?"

"ANY-thing."

Daddy closes the door and joins you back at the mirror. "That's my good boy." Daddy pats your buns and gives you a couple of fresh hits of "SUBMISSION". He turns you to face him and pulls you in by your tie to kiss you again. You hold onto his biceps as he wraps his arms around you and his hands take possession of your ass, then you feel it again...a finger at your entrance. OMG. Your pants have an open seam too!

Daddy penetrates you with a finger. Your most private spot has been breached. The lube in your ass allows Daddy's finger to easily slid into you up to the second knuckle. You know what this means. It's happening now. Daddy is going to take you right here in his office. He doesn't even have to take your new suit off or even pull down your slacks to fuck you. You moan into his mouth as Daddy adds a second finger to the one probing your ass. It hurts a bit, but you appreciate that Daddy is loosening you up before he fucks you. Daddy breaks the kiss but keeps his fingers deep up your ass while he directs you to move the low leather bench so one end is about a foot away from the center mirror. A couple of hours ago while you were working out in your gym and checking out the MILFs, this entire scene would have been unthinkable to you, that you would be setting up a bench for an old man to fuck you on it, while his fingers diddled your ass would have been laughable.

You're not laughing now as you climb onto the bench on all fours and instinctively arch your back, voluntarily presenting your ass to Daddy for the taking. You stare at your reflection in the mirror, your face the very embodiment of "SUBMISSION". You hear Daddy unzip behind you and in the mirrors you see him approach you, a submissive male, a bitch, from the front, left and right side views. You can't help but admire how mountable you appear in your perfectly fitting suit. Not only is the size a perfect fit for your body, but all the pink satin is a perfect fit for your new role as a bottom boy, a Daddy's boy.

You feel Daddy's hard cock slid through the open seam in your new pants, spread open the seam in your new panties and press against the opening to your new pussy. It feels like the blunt end of a baseball bat against your virgin hole. "Push back," Daddy instructs you. You take a deep breath and push like you are taking a dump. Daddy pushes forward as you open your rosebud for him and the head of his cock pops past your ring. You groan in pain as your ring is stretched. After a lifetime of pushing things out, your body tries to reject the intrusion, but you want this to happen, you NEED this to happen. You look past the pain and push back again. Daddy forces his entire length deep inside you to your very core. The deed is done, you've been deflowered.

You haven't felt so filled since your enema earlier, but as Daddy starts to slowly fuck you, the pain slowly subsides and the fullness translates to pure pleasure. You look at your reflection and marvel at your expression each time Daddy buries his cock to the hilt. You let out a moan that causes your mouth to form a perfect O and your brows knit together in a look of total surrender to the pleasures of being fucked. Why had you spent so many years denying yourself this exquisite pleasure? Despite the initial tight squeeze, you realize that Daddy's cock is a perfect fit in your new boy pussy.

A perfect fit. Just like your suit. Finally, it dawns on you. The suit you are being fucked in was tailor made just for you. You flash back to a couple of weeks ago when you didn't give it a second thought when Daddy was just a clerk who seemed a bit too hands-on to you while measuring you for your wedding usher outfit. You finally realize that Daddy had been planning this all along. You had been poached like a doe that had strayed from the safety of the herd. Daddy was a predator that had selected you from the entire wedding party as the most vulnerable and therefore the tastiest prey. All it took was a gaze of his piercing blue eyes and a whiff of "SUBMISSION" to coax you to walk willingly into the lion's den. You let him pluck your feathers and baste you like a Christmas goose before he dressed you. Without a word of protest you even gave Daddy a blowjob as an appetizer and then climbed onto this bench like it was a platter to serve yourself to him like the main course!

Then Daddy pulled out of you...had you done something wrong? "Flip over on to your back, boy. I want to fuck you like a woman." You didn't have to be told twice. You flipped onto your back and spread your legs like an eager slut. With your legs on his shoulders, Daddy leaned forward, grabbed the bench on either side of your head and entered you again. "Please, Daddy. Make me your woman." you beg with all your heart. You need to belong to Daddy. With pride you realize that out of all the men that entered his shop every day, he had chosen you. He had prepared you. Now he was taking you. Claiming you.