The Alpha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three lionesses, I would later learn their names were Kali, Talia and Malia, had no idea what I was when they saw an enormous wolf with glowing red eyes and inky black fur that lengthened around it's neck into a mane almost as pronounced as one of their males. They knew of werewolves but the had been under the impression that few wolves could fully shift and those that could retained the mass from their human forms, so they had no idea what to make of me. Not that I gave them much of a chance.

I was immediately amongst them, twisting and striking out at them. The rightmost lioness, Kali, was clearly the most aggressive. Her lunge would've been more effective if my right paw hadn't swiped her legs from under her as I turned to face Malia, the center lioness. However, before Kali could impact the ground, my left rear paw shot put behind me in a mule kick that found her ribs and sent her sailing through the air to impact the trunk of an oak tree in an explosion of bark chips and wood splinters. At the same time, my right shoulder slammed into Malia, knocking the air from her lungs before I rolled over her back and snatched up her hind leg as I flung her into a stand of stones.

By the time Lea and Malia regained their footing and shook the cobwebs from their rattled skulls as their accelerated healing began, I was holding Talia by the back of her neck between my jaws. Afraid that I would snap her neck, they just froze and watched helplessly as I moved around behind Talia after pinning her chest to the ground his one large paw and proceeded to move behind her. The two cats watched helplessly as I mounted their sister after running by long tongue into her damp labia. It was hard to decipher their expressions as instinct led me to guide my enormous lupine phallus into Talia's tight feline opening, desire her tightness conspiring to keep me out.

After overcoming her tight resistance, I remember very little through the cloud of lust and pleasure. After howling deeply at the moon and pumping impossible amount of seed into the lioness' tight box, the two other females quickly shepherded their dazed sister away through the woods. Remembering why I had originally come to that side of the lake, I turned in search of the painfully beautiful redhead only to find her gone. Her scent disappeared into the water and, being that I was still getting used to walking on four legs, I wasn't eager to swim into the cold and dark water. I would remember that scent though, there was no doubt.

:..:

As I neared the dirt lot that lake goers used for parking, I detected the unmistakeable metallic scent of blood. Quickening my pace, I trotted into the stand of trees that surrounded the lot and took in the scene. The sight of a police car with it's driver's side door open almost sent me back into the trees, after all I was totally lacking clothes and in the form of a giant wolf. A quick scan showed only one heartbeat in the lot, presumably that of the police officer. The smell of blood, mixed with the irregularly slow best of the heart drew me forward into the open lot. As I trotted around the rear of the car, a shot sounded and I felt a painful impact along my flank.

In a flash, I blurred back around the car and took shelter. Ignoring the pain, I shifted back to human form with only minor difficulties. After I was once again a man, albeit a naked one, I called out, "hello! Who's there?"

"Hel... Hello? Over here..." A weak voice called out.

Cautiously edging my way back around the car, I saw the police officer sitting on the ground with his back propped up against the side of his squad car. He had his Glock service pistol leveled at me with one shaking hand, yet that wasn't the most striking thing about his appearance was the fact that he sat in a growing pool of his own blood. His uniform and Kevlar vest were shredded by large lacerations and his face was pale with blood loss. There were also two emptied magazines on the ground and shell casings scattered over the dirt that eagerly absorbed the man's leaking blood.

Without hesitation I scurried around and picked up his radio, "this is an emergency. We have an officer down. Repeat officer down..."

"Don't bother. They shredded the cord", the young patrolman said just as I saw that the radio's handset wasn't attached to the receiver.

"Who? Who did this to you?"

"Monsters. ..,Afghanistan and Iraq and I... I've never seen anything like it. My bullets only pissed then off..." He said, fading out of consciousness.

"Hey! Wake up! Stay with me, damn it!" I yelled.

"He's as good as dead. Don't worry about him, worry about yourself," a voice said from behind me.

Turning, I saw a dark haired man, perhaps the same age as the downed police officer. Immediately my sensed told me that he was something other than human. "Why did you do this?"

"He's just a human. Humans mean nothing. You are all just meat."

"If he means nothing, then it shouldn't matter to you whether he lived or dies."

"Touché. Unfortunately, for him, he messed my brother up good. Shot him in the face repeatedly."

"You're going to damn a man for defending himself?"

"Key word being man..." He smiled.

"Well, if your brother looks anything like you, bullets to the face will be an improvement."

The man simply smiled and said, "I'm going to skin you alive for that, boy."

"Well? What are you waking for?" I said, standing up and turning to face him.

"Your a brave one. What's your name?" He laughed.

"I'll tell you when we're done."

"You won't be able. No matter. I'm going to enjoy this," he said, advancing.

Lunging towards me, I was expecting a punch yet was surprised when the blow manifested as a open handed swipe. It was only when the claws that projected from his fingertips flashed in front of my face as I barely managed to dodge that I understood. His irises were now glowing a sick yellow color. Oddly, I only then realized that my opponent was without even a stitch of clothing, like myself.

Lycan, the voice in my head whispered.

His foot slammed into my sternum and sent me rolling back over the hood of the patrol car. Feeling the beast rise in me, I channelled the emotion and power into my limbs. I snatched his next attempt to disembowel me by the wrist, surprising him. A strike from his other hand was stopped the same way, so that we were standing face to face with my hands grasped around his wrists. He tried to use his supernatural strength to push his claws forward into my chest but my arms held.

I had always hated bullies and this man seemed like the ultimate coward, preying on the weak and making victims from anyone he could force into his will. It was also in that moment that I really realized what would happen to the wounded patrolman if this Lycan brute got through me. Oddly, it never really occurred to me that his 'getting through me' would likely mean my death.

By now thoroughly puzzled, my opponent locked eyes with me right as I let the beast inside rose to the surface. My irises glowed bright red as I met his stare. The blood drained from his face as he said, "impossible! It can't be.. Ahh!"

The man's stunned realization was interrupted as the bones burst from

both of his forearms in compound fractures under the pressure of both of my hands. He fell to his knees weeping and I grabbed him around the neck with one hand and lifted him clean off the ground.

"Run, little bitch. Leave this place. If I ever you see you or any of your Lycan scum in my territory again, I will draw and quarter you with my bare hands. Now GO!" I menaced, before hurling him more than seventy feet into a large boulder that cracked under the impact, sending a fine granite dust up into the air.

Turning back to the officer, his name tag said 'W. Long', and checking his pulse, I realized that he was near death after having lost such a large amount of blood. I became panicked for one of the first times in my life.

Bite him, the voice said, He will die otherwise.

Obviously, I wasn't overly keen to put my mouth on a man in any capacity. Yet I couldn't think of anything else to do. Somehow I knew that even if he was magically teleported to an Emergency Room in that instant, it was too late. There was simply too much tissue damage in the area of his internal organs and any blood transfusion would be too little, too late. I didn't know what my note would do but I had seen enough werewolf movies to guess. Plus, the voice had said that only Alphas could make new Wolves with a bite and I was obviously an Alpha. Knowibg time was short, I decided to listen to the voice that had served me well this far.

Feeling my fangs lengthen, I bit softly into his wrist, careful not to damage the tendons, bones or vascular structure. The wound from my bite barely bled but I decided to wait and see what happened. After a time, I had no idea how long, the officer's breathing became strong and his heartbeat picked up pace. Not knowing what to do, I turned to head home after making a short circuit of the area to guarantee there were no Lycans waiting for a chance to finish what they started, confident that he would be alright, I moved to leave after I retrieved a box of 9X19mm parabellum ammunition from the patrol cars trunk and reloaded one of the empty magazines with 17 rounds of 115 grain 9mm hollow points. As I moved away through the trees, I heard the voice.

He will survive.

:..:

The next day, Miss Blake pulled me into a side office before class started, "James, what happened yesterday was wrong. I should've known better but I let my urges..."

"That's nice but I don't really see how it matters. Your opinion is irrelevant. You. Are. Mine." I replied, watching her try to pretend she wasn't squeezing her thighs together.

"Please... Don't make me... It would ruin me!"

Softening suddenly, I assured her, "I would never let that happen. You serve me now and I will always protect you. You will never have to worry about things like that again-you're free."

I was feeling more powerful, confident and vital than I ever had in my life. Strength and life surged through my physical form and everything seemed more intense and tactile. "However, if you truly wish to stop, I will give you a chance. I won't make you do anything. All you have to do is last thirty seconds."

"What... What do you mean? Thirty seconds?"

"Kneel. I'll show you. Or would you rather I show you some of the footage I caught yesterday when you were servicing me?"

"Ok. But remember, you promised..."

After she kneeled down on the floor so that she was staring at my crotch, I unsnapped my pants and my partially partially aroused cock hung directly in front of her face, "all you need to do is resist this for thirty seconds. The instant it goes into your mouth, you admit your submission and stop this futile resistance and unwarranted guilt. You. Are. Mine."

I knew she wouldn't last. And she didn't. She didn't even make it to ten seconds. This unfettered confidence was new to me but somehow I knew that it was the other way to deal with the situation, otherwise she'd end up hating herself and I'd end up not getting laid. Everything was going so well in my life, developing so quickly, that I should've known something would soon go wrong.

Looking back, that was a massive understatement.

:..:

After school, I drove over to David's for my Krav Maga lessons. David had been a paratrooper in the Israeli Defense Force and now ran a Mixed Martial Arts gym. He didn't care much for MMA but it was where the money was. As a result, he was ecstatic when I inquired about learning Krav Maga upon hearing that he had served in the Israeli armed forces, agreeing to set time aside for us to train and spar on one of the mats a few times a week.

I was beginning to realize that intense physical activities now gave me a high rather than tired lungs and wobbly limbs. David was certainly of a higher skill level than myself yet several times he was only barely able to keep me from getting the better of him in our sparring. After our lesson, he gave me an odd look and then complimented me on my performance. It wasn't just speed and strength, he was impressed with thinking and the way I controlled the tempo and timing of the match.

As I walked out of the gym, I was looking behind me to call a goodbye to David when I bumped into someone, I heard "watch it asshole!"

"My bad, I wasn't..." I started to say before I realized I was face to face with our high school's tough guy, Matt Hagen. He had been walking towards the Italian deli next door accompanied by Dante Jackson, Will Devereaux and two girls that I knew from school.

After I turned to face the group, intending to apologize and I move on, every member of the group's nostrils seemed to flare. Immediately, all except for Ryan bowed their heads without thought. Ryan, however, looked extremely pissed for no reason that I could discern.

"How dare you violate my territory! I'll..."

Snap!

Without thinking, driven only by primal instinct, my fist shot out and slammed into his diaphragm, causing him to double over as he gasped for breath. "Don't be a dick," I said, before simply walking away. The other members of the group looked shocked, as if their minds hadn't allowed them to think that what had just happened was even possible.

It was only when I was driving home that I realized the whole group smelled familiar. They were werewolves too. That meant that they were probably a pack. If so, Matt was definitely their Alpha. It was unfortunate since he was obviously a an arrogant and egotistical sadist. I had certainly seen him act the part enough times. That meant that I would certainly be seeing him again, and soon.

I had barely gotten home when my phone rang. I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"James? This is Jennifer... I just met you, we'll sort of met you, outside the deli. I was with... Matt?"

I was pretty sure that Jennifer had been the hot brown haired girl with him. The other, a blonde cheerleader type, was named Courtney. At least I thought so, seeing them from school but never having actually met them.

"Let me guess. Once Matt got his wind back, he started spouting all kinds of threats. And now you're calling to... What? Warn me?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. That exactly... He wants to meet you at Lovers Lane tonight at 10pm.."

"Well, that's nice of him. Tell him thanks anyway but I'm not into guys." I quipped.

Jennifer giggled unexpectedly before turning serious again and responding, "he thinks you are challenging him. I can't ask you to face him but if you did, you'd be freeing all of us from his tyranny. None of us realized there was another way and while you might prove to be a worse Alpha than him, I don't think you are. I... I just wanted to say... well..."

"Tell him that I'll be there. After tonight, you'll be free." I hung up.

As much as I'd like to claim heroic intentions, the truth was that I was bored with life, eager for adventure and I sensed power for the taking. Also, that primal drive constantly in the background of my mind pushed me to be the Alpha, to test my strength and to have a pack.

:..:

The view from 'Lovers Lane' really was quite beautiful, our entire town sprawled below. As I looked out of the lights below, my peaceful silence was interrupted by, "Hey bitch! You hit me with a cheap shot and now your going to pay."

Turning towards him, I saw that the four members of his pack had formed a semicircle at his back. Their expressions ranged from tentative to outright fearful, yet there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I could, and would, defeat him. I peeled off my shirt and stepped forward as the members of Matt's pack, both male and female, looked on in awe at my chiseled statuesque physique. I locked eyes with Matt, his irises already glowing like red hot coals while his temper ran even hotter.

"Cmon then. Let's do this." I said calmly. It was apparent that he was confused by my lack of fear. In that moment, I knew Matt had never fought another Alpha. From my scent, he would know I was a wolf, but not an Alpha. He assumed I was an ambitious upstart with alpha potential, not an actual Alpha like him, as a wolf has to defeat an Alpha to become one. Usually.

Matt's body shifted to it's hybrid form. His ears changed to an Elf-like shape, his sideburns lengthened, nostrils seemed to broaden and the angles of his face changed. Curved claws sprouted from his finger tips and he grew fangs, large canines grew from the top while lower incisors lengthened slightly and sharpened. The transformation was beautiful rather than grotesque, even on an asshole like Matt.

With a snarl, he charged forward. I wasn't eager to kill anyone, even somehow who probably deserved it, so I decided on a show of force that would hopefully force him to back down. Remembering what my inner voice had said about the rarity of werewolves who could shift to a full wolf form, and those that did retained the mass of their human forms, I decided on a demonstration. Right as Matt closed the last two meters between us, I called up the power that constantly warmed my inner chest.

My body grew and transformed in an instant. Before Matt even knew what was happening, he was pinned to the ground on his back. My large paws stood on his chest as I growled and bared my teeth right in front of his face. He whimpered and his bladder released the instant he got over the shock. His pack was staring in shock at the spectacle of their previously infallible tyrannical leader being crushed to the ground by a giant black wold with glowing red eyes. My roar caused Matt to bear his throat in submission and all four pack members to fall to their knees, the irises of their eyes glowing blue and claws and fangs extending while their faces changed to a more predatory shape as the Beta wolves involuntarily shifted to their hybrid forms.

I shifted back to my human form as I stepped back and said to Matt, "get out of here. If I see you again, or your come near my pack, I will tear you to pieces. Your territory, your pack, your everything is now mine. Now go!"

"Impossible", was the only thing I heard as I watched him scamper away.

I turned to look at my new pack. It was clear that they were still wary and more than a little scared. None of them had ever seen a full shift and we're still trying to come to grips with the change of their situation. As the adrenaline wore off and they changed back to human forms, I felt their eyes running over my naked form. I felt a little award as I was under the impression that Will and Jessica were a couple while Dante and Courtney were also together. Both of the girls looked at me like I was Adonis, undisguised lust in their eyes.

"Don't feel bad Jennifer, I know you thought this a long shot and expected me to lose. I chose this, you didn't trick me into freeing you."

"Thank you. For everything," Jennifer said, kneeling in submission to signify her acceptance of my as her Alpha. Courtney quickly followed, her eyes glued to my oversized cock.

"Dante... Will... The choice is yours. I won't force you to do anything that you don't want to. I won't force myself on your girlfriends or treat you like slaves. If you join me, it'll be of your own free will."

The two exchanged glances and, for the first time, I realized that their affections weren't aimed at Jen and Courtney. They were attracted, no-in love, with each other. "Oh. I see," I started, "it's alright. If you love each other, nothing should keep you apart."

"Matt said it wasn't natural. That we couldn't be together. Said we were weak," Dante said.

"I won't keep you apart. You have my word."

"Then we will join you," Dante said, his teeth white against his African American complexion as he smiled for the first time.