The Alpha Gender Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles and kneels back down to finish her work on the stain as you struggle to breath, letting out choked gasps. "I'm sorry I had to do that, but I'm not going to explain my every decision to a boy who doesn't have the ability to understand it, and insolently insists that I justify myself to him. You just don't have that right, Brian."

You can only rage angrily with throaty sounds in between ragged intakes of air. Fortunately there is a big hole in the center of the ball, so the gag itself doesn't interfere with breathing. She smiles and rises, collecting the cleaning supplies, heading back out into the kitchen.

Another few minutes later your lungs have relaxed again and you're breathing more normally. Your chest hurts a lot, and you imagine you're going to have a dark bruise there by morning. You twist a bit in your restraints to try and see if your phone is still in your back pocket but then realize you left it on the kitchen counter. You have to suck in hard every 20 to 30 seconds to prevent drool from running out the side of the ball gag, which is very uncomfortable.

Nina returns, and has removed her shirt. She has a big, shallow aluminum pan, almost like an auto repair shop oil pan, but a little deeper. She slides it under your feet without giving you a glance, and turns toward the desk. Her full, firm breasts jiggle a bit as she rounds the corner of the desk to sit. Her torso is muscular and powerful, and you feel your cock rise again as you gaze at her lean, curvy body. Your mouth begins to water, again with that salty metal taste, and drool runs out onto your shirt. She looks up and smiles at you, then purses her full lips seductively. You realize what's happening and look away from her, but your gut starts heaving again. There's very little left in your stomach, so a small amount of puke and bile come out, staining your shirt and dripping onto the pan.

Nina is focusing on her laptop, but says without looking up, "That'll happen for a while. Unfortunately it leaves you useless to me until she's out of your system, but I'll try and speed it up by giving you as many reasons as possible for you to be aroused by me. You know, bounce my tits for you, show you my ass, open my pussy lips for you. It's the fastest way I think. Also I have some other boys coming over later to help me out with my needs, so don't you worry about me. You'll probably grow to like them. You'd better in fact, 'cause they're not going anywhere. Same as you."

Your expression changes and you start coughing on your spittle.

"Oh Brian, you just have to accept the fact that you're not special anymore. You have a small advantage since we have some history together, but it doesn't mean all that much. And you have a ways to go to regain my trust after your now-second infidelity. There might have to be a probation or punishment phase before I give you full privileges, even after I release you." You howl in protest through your ball gag, which she ignores.

"Great! Now I've got the webcam set up, so I can see you every minute of every day, even when I'm out. I'll be able to talk to you through the speaker too. You won't be able to say much to me with that thing on, but I can ask you questions and you can give basic yes/no answers in grunts. Sound good? Excellent!"

Opening a drawer, she pulls out a plastic package of adult diapers, opens it and lays one on the desk. She approaches you and says, "Now I'm really sorry about this, but it's the best way to keep you restrained and not have to worry about you every minute. I'm going to remove your shoes and pants. Don't make me hit you again Brian."

You wail through your gag, and stiffen your legs, but realize it will only be worse if you struggle, so you let it happen. Hard to keep from moaning and whimpering as she removes the clothes from your lower body though, since you know what's next. The proximity of her naked torso and contact with her causes your erection to spring up rigidly again, and the taste of your saliva is miserable, but you stop short of heaving this time. She velcros on the big adult diaper, laughing at how your giant erect cock protrudes from the top of it by a good three inches. She pulls your shirt down to cover it and chuckles. "Well if you have to pee in that state you're going to soak the front of your shirt at least! Not sure if you can climax now without your whore-slut here. If you do you'll just be jizzing all over yourself!"

She gives your balls a little squeeze, tosses your shoes and pants into the corner and says, "Now I've got to get ready for my other guys. You be a good boy okay?"

You try to find a position that's comfortable, but nothing really works. You can either stand directly under the ring, in which case your arms are bent and your shoulders start aching, or you can lean forward with your arms straight. In that case your feet eventually start sliding on the pan or the pan slides on the carpet, and both your elbows and shoulders start hurting from the constant hyper-extension. You can only switch off between them every 10 - 20 minutes. Hopefully Nina will release you before bedtime so you can sleep. She's not planning on keeping you in this position 24/7 is she?

You are alone with your thoughts as you hear Nina at her vanity table prettying herself up, and start feeling hopeless. All of a sudden you have zero choice, zero power, are virtually immobile, can't speak or even avoid drooling on yourself, and wearing an adult diaper. There's no way Mistress Olivia will ever find you. She doesn't even have your address. If you don't show up for work Monday as planned, she'll figure you panicked and backed out of the deal. She'll just replace you with another well-hung stud.

12