All Comments on 'The Alpha Who Made Me a Sissy Ch. 02'

by HB77

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
whatsup

I think its gay story till no

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Faster Please

i am a slut for this story. i need more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

All this was is gay male. No crossdressing at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

I love the transition to his sissy bitch, captive like a schoolgirl..MORE SOON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Condom?

If Chad was wearing a condom, how did he cum in his ass and mark him?

Lockedupleah1Lockedupleah1over 4 years ago
loved it!

Great story hot and nice to see a quick transition to being a sub. One minor edit though unless I missed it. Chad as I understand is still wearing a condom when he cums. Other than super hot and anticipating the next one.

HB77HB77over 4 years agoAuthor
Mistake

Thx for the feedback!!

Yeah, the condom part is nothing more than a blunder. There must be some way to quickly re-edit ?

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrover 4 years ago
Loved It

Thanks for addressing aspects of the psychology of topping and bottoming. So much of it is in the mind - of giving and taking - submitting one's will to another's desire. Yes, it is intense and can be so beautiful when properly understood. I think it can also be very mind-blowing for both - as a top, in a sense, takes another man's masculinity and the bottom gives it up allowing the other to use him as a man should for his own, primary sexual gratification. That both enjoy it is the ultimate reward. I hope you'll keep writing! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yes really loved it

I really wish I was you or someone would do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was mildly similar to my first lover, except I was 18 and he was 34, and we never made it to the lipstick and lingerie like we wanted. He had to move away with his job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun Story....

Not sure how the condom blunder happens if you edit and proofread your work!?! Aside from that, the story for me was enjoyable. I like stories when I can identify and think of myself as one of the characters. I've been with men and had that wonderful feeling that the man wants me to be the total bottom and be as feminine as I want. It is special... "he grunted like a Man and I took his cock like a Woman"... or "I was his Bitch and I loved it"... That is the role of a Good Sissy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, honey, it made me want to belong to a good man even more! I want to be his wife!

Mrs. Roxanne Lanyon, Sissy Wife

mcanoe84@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m such a sissy girl

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh! How I wished I had been his Gurl! Now there isa Man I could live with, and adore!

His Miss Roxanne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous