All Comments on 'The Alpha Wins'

by Cuckedbyasianwife123

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As if the cuck shit wasn't bad enough.

You have to make it racist cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No more

Why all of the cuck stories lately?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I looked at her

And replied, who are you, madam. And started looking for a new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bummer

I wanted to like your story but:

"You" in this story is more concerned about him bragging about his conquests than about his racist remark about your wife. ""All I need to complete the list is your hot Chink wife.""

You help a man rape your wife. She never tells him yes, and in fact you tell us she said no several times. I love a good cuckold story but rape is disgusting. (Even if she enjoyed it after, it was still rape BTW)

Finally you leave the reader completely confused, although somewhat relieved it's just fiction. ""Who was that?" Cheong whispered in awe, sperm beginning to trickle down her thigh." Remember the first part? Were she told Brian off because he touched her harm for trying to help her with her form at the gym? We have to assume after that encounter she would at least recognize him.

Your grammar and flow are good, and I hate the B.S. attacks on all cuck stories.. so I gave you are 4, but really I can't say I liked it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shit fo brains dude. Really?!

I bet yo mother can fart cum on a wall better then your drivel here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
with a username like that

you didn't really except anything else. This writer posts only cuck stories, whore wives and willing cuckolds. Seems like those type of stories are really dominating this category anymore. Can't wait for some of the better writers to start posting again. Enough of this garbage. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Whore Wife, Willing Cuckold

Yuck, what makes you think that's erotic or even a good story? 1*

There is a need for a willing cuckold category for the sickos and perverts who roam this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I remember this garbage!

It's the racist story wherein all Chinese women are submissives. Why would any man do this to his wife? This was simply an ugly story of stupidity and abuse. Go away. Stay away. This was just awful.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
Re: Anon who are you .madam

How can you possibly be so dumb as to think a character, who just helped a man rape his wife, should divorce her? Man! You are ...words fail me. Are you Muslim? I've heard of their "Honor Killings" and such shit as that, which would fit right in with your remark.

C123, I would suggest you give more thought to your next try. Do you really want to write a rape story. No score from this quarter. cd

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Obvious question: ...

Can't you call anything a victory if there wasn't even a battle to speak of in the first place?

'Would have got the same result if he just invited him to his house to fuck his wife.

Such dumb story only deserved a low rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Outrageous!

Somebody call 911 immediately! This behavior is utterly unacceptable! And somebody alert the US president, this behavior cannot continue. Worthless cuck stuff!

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
I agree with some comments...

I agree with some comments...This was rape pure and simple...I hope she divorces him and send the two brain dead rapists to jail...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please find another plot!

Two stories nearly identical, both vapid.

Two utter wastes of bandwidth. In this one the wife is bull-rushed bu the stud. She never even had a chance to say no. I think your wife needs to be rescued because you want her to be stranger fucked without even consulting her.

That makes you a sick man.

If you wanted your story to work she has to be more than a paper doll and we need suspense and drama.

If I'm writing this story the other guy would convince her to leave your loser ass and go with someone who could protect her (him). You'd be left holding your dick.

R.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Hardly surprising

That it turned out the way it did given the title and the user name, but I wouldn't call it winning when the husband helps the mid...errmm...dwa...ummmm oh yeah, alfalfa to rape his wife.

Put it in non-con and you might get some appreciation.

muncher354muncher354about 5 years ago
Not my style

Well obviously this was written by some white dude with a cuck fetish and an Asian fetish. Not my thing dude, but hey at least you ruffled people's feathers enough for them to write those comments lmao. Guess that's your win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stopped reading

One of the great authors on this site once told me that you can't have dragons showing up unannounced in the story. Yours started here:

"What are you..." Cheong murmured, confused as she opened her eyes to Brian's cock dancing in from of her face. "Ohh...fft." With a surprised gasp Cheong inhaled Brian's cock"

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I wonder where Kingbandor is?

How embarrassing are your comments on this writer's previous story, Bandor? "Yellow fever?" Really? Come on, King, tell us how this guy isn't racist again?

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Well written and concise

but the presence of a wimp husband reduces the enjoyability for me. I would have been punching him in the face the minute he said "chink" wife! It would have never gotten to the beach. The poor woman who have to put up with these mentally disabled - uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

fucking pathetic racist story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wtf

So a guy on the beach just drops by, shoves his cock in and does his business w/o consent?

Rapist, not alpha.

Plus the story line is really poor and undeveloped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Funny story , in reality that would never happen, and brain aint no alpha thats for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

I love you stepping aside as he takes your wife. I can see him seeing you both at a party and seeing her head to the bathroom he smiles at you and follows her. Waiting outside till she opens the door he pushes her back inside and you and others can hear her moaning as he fucks her again. Others see him smiling at you as he comes out after he’s done leaving her bent over the counter with cum running down her leg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

If it was me the next time I saw you both at the gym I would let you know I was planning on visiting your house if she didn’t meet me in the car in ten minutes to suck my cock and that I expect it when I see her whenever I meet her there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I kind of liked it

It's not terribly realistic to imagine helping a man rape your wife but the story does capture the sinking feeling of horror of a cuckold as you watch another man with a much bigger cock take your wife. The final humiliation is just how hot, hard, and utterly turned on her pleasure makes you.

The author should have made the main character cum on Cheong's face right as Brad came inside her, ideally without even touching himself. I've done that, orgasming at the sight of my wife eagerly taking another man. There is a final complete aspect of owning a woman by cumming bareback in an unfaithful wife's pussy and seeing how willingly she accepted his seed was the final straw, sending me over the edge, my thighs shaking as my cock erupted again and again in the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I'm shuddering in pleasure just remembering it.

We'd agreed before he would wear a condom but after his first few strokes deep in my wife's pussy he pulled out, and looking me straight in the eyes, tore off the condom and plunged back in. My wife moaned as he fucked her, spreading her legs and tilting her pelvis to better accept him into her. There was no need to ask where he'd eventually cum: we all knew he'd empty his cock as deep as he could, and she'd take it, coming yet again as he spurted again and again in her stretched out pussy.

It was that ultimate primal knowledge that another man had utterly and completely used your wife for his pleasure and she had eagerly acceded to his every whim that made me cum. It turned though I'd once again cum too soon and he had stamina to match his size, and enjoyed rubbing his control over my wife in my face. He was literal in that too, having my wife grind her sopping wet pussy on my face as he fucked her.

I was in for a long night of watching and stroking as he came in her ass, and then finally in her mouth, gagging her as he came deep in her throat, her face red with the effort of choking down his seed. To the best of my knowledge she had never had a guy cum in her mouth or shove his cock balls deep in her ass before, but he never asked, just taking her as he wished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a Chinese submissive and I could relate to the wife. There have been many times when I couldn't say no when a big white cock came knocking at my door. Of course, I've never done it in front of my husband. Those readers who say this can't happen haven't had enough sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckedbyasianwife123@Cuckedbyasianwife123
Hopeless beta cuck: I'm a strong, large and muscular guy, but something about really big white cocks makes my knees weak. The next thing I know I'm spreading my woman's checks and guiding his thick shaft into my wife's pussy. I can't help it, and she loves it