The Alternative

Story Info
A speeding fine is paid in an alternative manner.
5.5k words
4.69
13k
12

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waved at the gate, trying to conceal the dread I was feeling, nodding half-hearted replies to greetings from the other parents at drop-off and turned to go. Half an hour to kill.

"Dan, hi! Walk with me?"

It was Liz, a parent of one of the other boys in my son's class. Dark curly hair, dark eyes in an attractive tanned face face. She usually dressed casually in jeans and a loose fitting shirt but today wore a smart well-fitted dark jacket and skirt over a white linen shirt, showing off her athletic curves. A single mother. I'd been subtly trying to encourage my boy to become friends with her lad so we could perhaps move beyond brief conversations about the weather and our kids' reading levels. Any other day I'd be thrilled, but not today.

"Sorry, I, er... have an appointment."

"I know."

"You what?"

The implication suddenly sunk in and my stomach plummeted.

"Oh god."

"Yes, you're my 9:30. I'm really sorry about this. Would you like to just come with me now? We can have a cup of tea first and I can talk you through the procedure."

"Sure." I croaked, and cleared my throat. "Yes, thanks."

She put her hand on my arm and squeezed sympathetically as we headed off to what turned out to be her address.

I had received the text message at work on Friday: Appointment for correction, Case 125447 Monday 0930. Induction 15 minutes, correction scheduled to commence at 0945. Please arrange for someone to collect you afterwards at 1030 or further penalties will apply. You will be issued with a medical certificate for that day and the subsequent day off work. Please reply Y to confirm attendance or N if you cannot attend. Failure to attend will result in further penalties.

With a shaking finger I typed Y and sealed my fate, realising that the address was just two blocks from my house. I wondered if I knew the person who was going to cane me.

It was a beautiful crisp morning.

"Lovely day for it..." I started, realising that in this case "it" was going to be far from lovely.

She caught my change in expression and laughed, then quickly stifled it.

"Sorry, this is no laughing matter. If it helps you're the first client that I know personally, so it's equally awkward for me. No hard feelings I hope."

"I suppose I was going to get a caning from somebody today, so it might as well be you. Perhaps you could..."

"You know I can't go easy on you. Anyway, you were doing 11 km/h over the limit in a school zone."

"I was coming to pick up Ben who was ill! It was midday, there was nobody on the road!"

"I know, I know, I read the judgement! I'd probably have pushed it myself under the circumstances. Nonetheless."

As part of a new crackdown on speeding, ten km/h or more over in a school zone brought a mandatory $500 fine and six months' suspension from driving. No mitigating circumstances were allowed to be taken into account but as I had explained that as a single parent whose job involved local travel I would be unable to function without my licence, under a new trial law, the judge gave me the option to receive alternative punishment in lieu of suspension.

The program had been surprisingly successful, with a significant drop in repeat offending from those receiving corporal punishment compared to those who came back from suspension. When offered a caning as an alternative I had jumped at the chance. The law mandated that only female Justices Of The Peace with special training were allowed to administer punishment. How much could a caning from a woman hurt?

"I did wonder what you did for a living." I said, desperate to break the silence.

"I do this a couple of days a week and do some paralegal work the rest of the time. Means I can work from home."

"You're pretty dressed up for working from home." I remarked, admiring the way her backside filled out her skirt.

"It would be disrespectful to cane you in my jeans and a flannel shirt!" She retorted, opening the gate leading into the front yard of a suburban home with an upturned scooter on the lawn. It felt unreal that I was about to go inside and Liz was going to give me a caning.

"Well thanks for taking the trouble, you look great." I said.

She caught me glancing at her well-filled skirt and smiled, "Compliments on my ass won't save yours, but thanks."

We walked into the spotlessly tidy front room. Liz closed the curtains and flicked on the lights. It was a large room with a lounge suite around a coffee table on which sat a long black cane, with which I would very soon become intimately acquainted.

"Nice place." I said.

"Thanks."

There was an awkward pause.

"Take a seat. Tea?"

I sat

"Sure. Milk and one sugar."

She headed for the kitchen.

"You can pick it up if you like, as long as you promise not to hide it."

I couldn't think what to say to that. "It" was obviously the cane. It was about a metre long, about a centimetre in diameter with a leather handle at one end. I swished it through the air, it was quite flexible. With a horrible sort of fascination, I swung it harder and it made a "whoop" noise. I smacked it on my left hand. It stung. Shit, I thought.

Liz entered the room with a tray and sat down on the chair across from me. She poured the tea and we sat back and sipped, my hand trembling but not so much I spilled anything.

"Biscuit?"

"Sorry, not much of an appetite."

"Perfectly understandable." She took one and nibbled it rather adorably. "The cane is made of a plastic called delrin. We use it firstly because it's easy to sanitise and secondly because it is incredibly painful. You've been sentenced to twelve strokes and I will be administering them while you are strapped down on a bench. You will have raised weals and will be severely bruised for up to and possibly longer than two weeks, you may be cut though I very rarely break the skin. That usually only happens when a stroke crosses a previous one and I am extremely accurate."

She said the last part with a certain pride.

"Do you have any questions?"

"Do I need to be strapped down? That sounds a bit..."

Marie stood, placed a cushion on her chair then picked up the cane. She struck a surprisingly graceful pose with the cane held above her head, reminiscent of a martial artist, then with one smooth movement struck the cushion with a whoosh and a mighty thwack that made me jump.

"Holy shit." I breathed.

She turned to me, gently flexing the cane.

"Dan, don't be fooled by the cosy living room and the cup of tea. I'm simply trying to make this as easy as possible for you, so I want you to be as calm as possible during what is about to happen. This is a judicially imposed punishment for committing a crime, it is intended as a deterrent. To put it bluntly, it's designed to be a traumatic experience. I am going to hit you very very hard. You would not be able to remain still for twelve of those strokes on your bare backside. If you move, I may strike you in the wrong place and that could be very bad, especially if I hit your testicles." She saw my wince and smiled quickly. "I could damage your cocyx. If you put your hand back to protect yourself, and god knows I would if someone was hitting me that hard, I could easily break your fingers. My job is to inflict a great deal of pain to your backside, not do lasting damage. It really is safer to strap you down."

"You had me at testicles." I said weakly, trying to joke but genuinely afraid for the first time. "Are you really going to hit me that hard?"

"Yes, I'm really sorry. You will probably scream, and that's okay, this room is reasonably soundproof, but please don't swear, that comes with a mandatory extra stroke penalty."

My eyes widened.

"It's okay, we can overlook that holy shit earlier on, but please refrain once we get started. It's a ridiculous rule in my opinion, but I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. Look, we're still ten minutes before the appointed time, but doing this to someone I know is weirder than I thought. Do you want to just get this over with?"

I thought about ten more minutes of anticipation and nodded dumbly.

"I know it's a bit much to ask you to help prepare the room for your beating, but do you mind?"

"No, it's fine."

We moved the coffee table and pushed the lounge suite to the wall. Liz then unlocked and opened a large wardrobe and pulled out a solid looking padded bench with straps hanging off it. There was no mistaking what it was for.

"Could you give me a hand with this please?"

Together we moved the coffee table aside and slid the heavy bench I was about to be punished on to the centre of the room.

"So I can get a proper swing at you." She said matter-of-factly.

In a couple of minutes a pleasant living room had been efficiently transformed into a bondage dungeon.

"I really hope you don't hold this against me." She said. "I feel for you, but I am legally obliged to carry this out impartially."

"It's okay." I said. "I might feel differently during, er, my caning, but I do understand. I shouldn't have been speeding."

"For what it's worth try and relax your buttocks as much as you can, it minimises the bruising. Unless you pass out or are in genuine medical difficulty, I'm obliged to continue until you have received the mandated number of strokes. Please don't fake it. Unless you receive the full number of strokes, you'll simply get the full suspension on top of the beating. Begging me to stop or go easy won't help. People often beg, and again I do understand, I probably would too, but I'm sure we agree this is already awkward enough."

I nodded.

She took a big breath.

"Okay, let's get you caned. Please remove your clothes and put them in this basket."

"Everything?"

"Yes, you can leave your socks on if you'd like, but honestly, it's not a great look."

"Well I'd hate to look a fool getting caned naked strapped to a bench."

"Your choice, get on with it."

Her tone had suddenly changed from banter to business. I shut up and complied while Liz removed her jacket. I had pictured us removing our clothes together more than once, obviously imagining a different outcome, and I couldn't help picturing her lithe body with her small firm naked breasts. As I reluctantly dropped my jeans, to my horror, I felt my cock stiffening.

Liz sensed my mortification. "It's quite normal, this happens to a lot of men at this stage. The humiliation is part of the punishment." Then she began to ominously roll up her sleeves.

I noticed Liz was a bit flushed herself and wondered if she was at all turned on by this. The atmosphere was electric as we prepared ourselves for our different roles in the violence ahead.

I sat on the couch and pulled off my socks, standing I caught her eye and she grinned. I smiled weakly in return. Only one item of clothing to go.

I stood, my hands hesitated at the waistband of my boxers, I realised my erection wasn't going to get any less prominent, bit the bullet and whisked them down. I saw Liz glance at my straining cock and it visibly twitched with my excitement. I am reasonably well endowed and I was more turned on than I had been in a while. Was that weird? Maybe it was the fear.

"Okay, sit down and I'll take your blood pressure."

I sat on the couch, humiliated and nervous, stiff cock straining up at a jaunty angle, clearly uninterested in the seriousness of the situation I supposed it wasn't the body part that was about to get thrashed. Thank god.

This was crazy, she could take her clothes off too and we could just blissfully fuck instead of... this. She wrapped a cuff around my arm.

"I know we could have done this before you were naked, but like I said, the humiliation is part of the punishment and this is how we're instructed to do it. Sorry."

She seemed genuinely apologetic. We were somehow both in this together, though to be fair I was the only one who wouldn't be sitting comfortably afterwards. She ripped off my cuff.

"Slightly elevated but you're perfectly fit for punishment, sorry. Sorry, I keep apologising. Sorry."

"It's okay, I understand."

"You don't, it really is shatteringly painful and I've never done this to someone I know before."

I put my slightly shaking hand on her arm and. "To be honest, this isn't really helping me much. I know you're just doing your job and I don't expect any favours. You're not going to permanently damage me... you're not are you?"

She shook her head.

"Okay, so let's just get through this. We're just two people who have to undergo a procedure. If you still feel bad afterwards, you can take me out to dinner. Somewhere with cushioned chairs."

She smiled.

"Okay, I'll pull myself together. Stand up, face away from me and bend and grab your knees."

"You've not going to -" I started, alarmed.

"It's okay, nothing's going up your ass, I just need to formally check the target."

I assumed the position, keenly feeling the embarrassment of the submissive position. She ran her fingers gently across the skin of my bottom.

"Plenty of muscle tone. Skin is pristine, no blemishes, pimples or rashes."

"Are you saying I have a nice ass?"

She chuckled and patted my backside.

"It's an exemplary ass. Congratulations, you've passed the inspection and are fit to be caned, please stand back against the wall, I need to loosen up."

I was uncertain if I was meant to stand facing the wall like a naughty schoolboy or not and decided Liz would tell me if that was the case, so I simply stood back and watched while she lined up the cane with the padded area of the bench where my exemplary ass would shortly be, struck her pose with cane in the air and...WHOOP CRACK!

If I hadn't been stark naked, I probably would have run from the house. She was mesmerising to watch in action. A controlled, fluid strike with an elegant twist of the body and flick of the wrist for maximum power.

WHOOP CRACK!

WHOOP CRACK!

WHOOP CRACK!

WHOOP CRACK!

WHOOP CRACK!

The last two strikes were even harder. In my naked state I felt exquisitely vulnerable. I realised my fingers were gently massaging my cheeks, trying to imagine that blurred strike impacting them.

Liz turned, all business.

"Okay let's get this done. On the bench."

I mounted up and she deftly fastened velcro straps around my wrists, ankles, upper thighs and then my lower back. Before I had entirely registered it, I was completely immobilised, helpless. My nose chose this moment to start itching

"Comfortable?" She asked incongruously. I tried to move and couldn't. I felt a thread of panic when I realised I was totally at her mercy.

"Calm your breathing." She said, rubbing my back. "Just accept what's about to happen. You'll get through it."

I took a few slow breaths.

"Look, sorry, this sounds ridiculous, but could you possibly just scratch my nose for me?"

Gravely she scratched my nose.

"Bit to the left... ah, that's got it. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I am about to start the recording. Please remember not to swear from this point or you will receive extra strokes."

My heart lurched. I didn't realise it was being recorded.

"It's okay, it's just for verification. It will be destroyed as soon as it's signed off at head office. I'm going to cane you six times, about ten seconds apart, then you get a minute's break and the next six, so it will be all over in about three minutes."

She disappeared behind me and presumably switched on the camera. Her voice took a formal tone.

"Case 125447. Twelve strokes with the delrin cane. Subject is medically able to proceed and has been briefed on the procedure. Is that correct and do you consent to this procedure being carried out?"

"Procedure." I thought bitterly, but responded to the affirmative in a hoarse voice.

"First six strokes.

The cane gently tapped my buttocks and I jumped. Tap tap tap. She was lining me up. It withdrew. Oh shit. Oh shit. She was about to whip that cane into my unprotected bottom.

"Prepare yourself."

I tried to relax. I hear the whisper of fabric as she moved and imagined her assuming her graceful pose, cane aloft. Any moment now...

Whoosh THWACK!

"Uh!" I grunted, mostly in surprise at the jolt of it and the meatier sound my buttocks made compared to the padding Liz had warmed up on. A line of fire formed across my bottom and for an instant I thought it would be manageable, then a wave of pain jolted my entire body like an electric shock.

"OW! SHIT! OWWWW!"

The pain crescendoed and I tried to hold myself together. Eleven more. I tried to breathe evenly, then I realised I'd just sworn. Oh shit.

The terrible cane crashed into my buttocks again. I wasn't surprised but gasped as the wave went through me a second time but worse. I wanted to writhe against the agony to no avail, I was held tight. I didn't swear but let out a long outraged groan.

The third strike landed. "Ohhhhhh." I said as if commentating on a particularly good golf shot.

I began to writhe through the next three savage strikes, the gap just enough for the pain to blossom. After the sixth, I gave a shout of pain and Liz paused and the pain faded to the point where I regained some rhythm to my breathing.

"Okay, that's six. Have a short break while I check the damage."

I felt her fingers trace the ridges of my welted bottom. It was unbearable and yet strangely numb at the same time over the top of a deep fiery pain and my legs were trembling uncontrollably.

"There are red raised welts, a couple are already purple, but they are perfectly parallel and your skin is intact." She sounded pleased with herself, which was somewhat galling. "I targeted the top half of the impact zone and in the next six will work my way downwards. It's more sensitive there, and you'll certainly know about it when you sit down for the next couple of weeks, but I don't think I'll break the skin. You have another thirty seconds. Try and compose yourself."

Try and compose myself? I couldn't believe Liz, this lovely sensitive woman a mother of a child in my son's class was about to put me through the same brutal ordeal again.

"Please, could we just stop? I really have learned my lesson."

I struggled in my bonds. This was insane, I was trussed up at this woman's mercy and she had no mercy at all as far as I could tell.

"Do you have to hit me so hard?" I hated the whine in my voice.

"You're halfway through your designated corporal punishment and if you stop now, you will serve the entire suspension. Do you really want that?"

"No." I muttered.

"Shall I proceed?"

"Are you sure I'm not bleeding?"

"You're not. I can't guarantee you won't be after the next set but I will do my best not to overlap any strokes. The lower half of your buttocks is clear. I have plenty of room to strike. You'll remember it sitting down for a while but you'll probably get away without any broken skin. Are you willing to proceed?"

She gently ran her fingers gently over the currently unblemished lower portion of my bottom, which she was kindly proposing to severely damage. I shivered. I realised I was hysterical. I couldn't afford to have my licence suspended, but it all seemed so unnecessary.

"Yes." I stated as calmly as I could. "Please, not so hard."

A pause. The cane rested dead centre of my bottom momentarily. She was lining me up.

I tensed against the awful moment, realised I should relax and

THWACK!

The break had given the numbness time to fade and the resumption was twice as painful.

THWACK!

"AHHH! GOD!"

THWACK!

"OW! OW! OUCH!" I panted wildly against the terrible impacts against the lower parts of my abused bottom.

THWACK!

""AH! FUCK! You CUNT!" That was very low, near the crease where my ass met my thighs. I was suddenly terrified she would hit my balls.

"Please don't hit my-"

THWACK!

She was right down the bottom of my arse. Perhaps it was the relief she hadn't hit my balls (of course she hadn't, the rational part of my brain said) but I just grunted like an animal.

12