The Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THWACK!

Right on the crease. I gave a long wail, the pain seemed everywhere. I realised that the punishment had stopped, was it over? Oh fuck had I sworn or just thought it?

Liz gave me maybe a minute to calm down.

"That concludes your twelve strokes. Unfortunately you have accumulated three extra strokes due to three expletives. I can administer them now or you can come back in two weeks and gave them administered then."

"Oh please, you can't be serious!"

"Would you prefer them now or in two weeks?"

I bit back the urge to swear at her again. My bottom felt like raw meat, but i couldn't imagine waiting two weeks with this hanging over me.

"I'm sorry! It was the shock the first time and then again the second time, I didn't meant it."

I was babbling, I knew. Liz simply waited for me to finish. She wasn't going to bargain with me. I took a deep breath.

"Now! Now damn it! Sorry, that wasn't a swear word was it? I can hardly think straight."

"We can overlook that. Please prepare yourself for three more strokes. I will administer them in quick succession.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

They had come about three seconds apart. I roared like a wounded bear and felt like I could almost tear apart the straps that held me to the bench. The intense agony slowly dissipated to a throbbing awareness of my damaged buttocks and my cries became wracking sobs.

Liz gave me time to pull myself together then said formally, "Your punishment is concluded and that is the end of the matter. Do you acknowledge this?"

"Yes." I managed hoarsely.

"Case 125447 is concluded." There was a pause then Liz was rubbing my back and murmuring, "I've turned off the camera you poor man, I'm so sorry."

This human contact and kindness after the brutality of the last few minutes to my great horror set me sobbing and she kept rubbing my back and stroking my hair until I was able to ask if she could untie me now.

"Of course." She said and quickly freed me. "Just stay there for another minute and then I'll help you up. It wouldn't do for you to fall and hurt yourself."

We both realised what she'd just said and started giggling hysterically.

Liz removed the velcro starting at my ankles and working her way up.

"Please take it slowly, some people find their balance affected by the beating." She cautioned, and slowly let down the rope lowering my arms, then faced me and removed my cuffs, but remained holding my hands, looking into my eyes with an expression of concern.

"It's not even 10 yet. You may want to just rest on the bench until you're picked up at 1030. You're certainly not going to want to sit down..."

"It's okay, I'll walk, it's only a couple of blocks."

I just wanted to get home and lie down and cry myself to sleep for a few hours before school pickup, then I noticed Liz's horrified expression.

"I'm legally required to release you to an adult, even if it's an uber."

"That's ok, just call me an uber then."

"That's not it, I'm meant to add three penalty strokes for failing to follow the instructions."

I felt the blood drain from my face.

"Liz, please no. I just assumed as I was so close by I could walk. It was just an innocent mistake."

I could see her struggle with what to do crossing her face. I sighed and offered up my wrists.

"It's okay, Liz, it's my fault, let's get it over with."

She hesitated and then her face crumpled and to my surprise she hugged me.

"Thank you for that, Dan, but no, I can't do it to you."

Her hands dropped to my injured buttocks and I flinched. She drew back.

"Sorry! Look, I have a couple more appointments this morning. How about you have a lie down for a couple of hours and I'll walk you home? That should satisfy the requirements."

I nodded, speechless that I had escaped further punishment. She led me to her bedroom and helped me lie on the duvet (on my stomach of course).

"Would you like some cream? It will ease the pain."

She went and fetched some at my nod and instead of leaving it with me, opened the bottle and squirted it onto my sensitive skin and with exquisite gentleness began slowly easing it over the damaged area with her fingertips.

I let out an involuntary groan at the sting but also of pleasure at the relief.

She giggled gently. "It's so hot!"

"Mmmmmm." I responded, the sting and the pleasure combining to bring back my erection. It was bizarre that this woman who had so effectively created the damage was now so gently soothing it. Her fingertips gently traced the weals she had raised on my skin, then I felt her lips in a butterfly kiss.

"You were so brave taking your punishment, Dan."

More butterfly kisses made me moan again. I heard her clothes drop to the carpet and she gently lay down beside me.

"You can fuck me if you like, Dan." She whispered.

Carefully, I raised myself and eased over on top of her. Her small firm breasts were as perfect as I had imagined in the dim light of the room. Sore and stiff in more ways than one, I was in no mood for foreplay and eased my cock to the lips of Liz's cunt, slipping inside their warm embrace. She gave a soft gasp as I pushed myself inside to the hilt and held still for a few perfect moments, our gazes locked on each other.

Gently, I began to rock in and out with a slow rhythm which gradually became more urgent along with Liz's gasps which became moans as her orgasm approached. We were perfectly in sync as we came. It had been a while for me, but I could not remember an orgasm as intense or so long, my semen spurting hard inside her over and over.

I let myself become soft inside Liz, savouring the bliss of being inside a woman after a long dry spell and also marvelling at the pleasure after the recent pain. She kissed me lingeringly then eased herself out from under me.

"Have a rest." She whispered. " I need to get ready for my next client."

She closed the door and it became dark and sore but satisfied, I dozed off immediately.

I woke to a scream.

A short while later there was a loud crack and another scream, this one even more heartfelt. It sounded like a woman.

I carefully got out of bed and, aware of my aching buttocks, eased open the door and crept down the hall. Another crack, another heartrending scream.

A blonde twenty something woman was secured naked to the bench, three livid stripes across her buttocks, which were slightly larger than fashionable, but unquestionably erotic displayed so flagrantly. Liz was back in her skirt and blouse posed and ready, then the cane sizzled into her bottom with another crack and she shrieked again, babbling no no no please.

I've always loved the line of a woman's back, and this poor lawbreaker had a lovely one, gloriously writhing on the bench, shoulderblades tensing as she tried fruitlessly to evade Liz's cane. I'm ashamed to say I didn't even consider how I was invading this extremely private scene as Liz mercilessly delivered two more strokes then paused and the woman slumped in her bonds, sobbing quietly.

Liz turned from inspecting the damage, saw me and frowned, silently shooing me back up the hall. As I retreated there were two further cracks and shrieks from Liz's client, who had presumably only earned eight strokes.

"You shouldn't have seen that."

Liz appeared at the door, having seen her client off sitting gingerly in the back of an uber. I was face down on the bed, fingers gently exploring my welted behind, cock hard against the mattress, replaying the vision of the poor woman who Liz had just thrashed.

"I know. Sorry, but... fuck that was hot."

"I should spank you for it." She said and before I could protest she smacked my still throbbing ass, hard, reigniting the sting and I gasped. Her eyes blazed as she hauled up her skirt. She wasn't wearing anything under it.

"Roll over."

I obeyed and she climbed onto the bed and mounted my cock, riding me hard, my ass protesting her weight pressing me into the mattress, the sensory overload lighting a fire in my rock hard cock and we both came again, hard and long.

"Well this has been a hell of a morning." I said as Liz collapsed on my chest, my cock still inside her. "Or is it just a normal Monday for you?"

She drew back, offended.

"I don't make a habit of shagging my clients. This is the first, er, time."

"Clients hey?"

"Well that's what they are. I provide a service that helps them keep driving or sometimes stay out of jail."

She hesitated.

"Look, I wasn't strictly meant to take you as a client. We're not meant to cane anyone we know reasonably well. I saw your name on the list and, just, I don't know..."

"Decided on quite a unique first date?"

"Look, I'm good at my job. People come in, I keep them as calm as can be expected, I deliver a memorable punishment..."

"I'll attest to that."

"But my god it makes me horny. It's the power, the way I can order a grown adult to strip naked and bend over for a thrashing. The humiliation of it. The way they squirm and shout as I welt their backsides and they try and make it through as best they can and when it's over it's like I've seen them in an intimate way that nobody else has, but I keep it strictly professional which somehow makes it even hotter, but when I was caning you it was so intense because I fancied you anyway and look I'm sorry but... god, you probably think I'm a monster."

It all came out in a torrent.

"You already fancied me?"

"That's what you took out of all that?"

"Well apart from the bit where you broke the rules when you decided to thrash my bare arse because you had the hots for me."

"Okay it doesn't sound great when you put it like that."

"A dozen strokes of the cane should suffice."

"What?"

"I think I should strap you down and give you twelve strokes of the cane on your bare ass for breaking the rules, just like you did to me."

Merely suggesting it made me hard again. I rolled Liz over, held her wrists down and entered her, thrusting hard, staring challengingly into her eyes, suddenly the dominant one. This sudden change in the balance of power had clearly discomfited her and we struggled to find a rhythm at first. I could see her mind working, contemplating being on the receiving end of her painful medicine, her expression fearful but excited. We found our rhythm and I started pounding deep inside her cunt and her face changed to one of pure lust. She simply said "yes" and started cumming, sending me over the edge as well.

12