All Comments on 'The Alternative'

by dandanger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lecturelecture12 months ago

A well done judicial tale.. Personally, I prefer stories without a sexual nexus between the parties involved, but hey, it's yours to write. The actual lead-up and application itself puts you firmly in the pantheon of the other authors of judicial punishment here on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Superb ! Please give us more of Liz in action

jdb12399jdb1239910 months ago

I really enjoyed this story and if I think about it and my usual preferences for M on F and in a non-sexual formal setting, I really shouldn't have.

The formality of the situation but the spark they had for each other was really well done and I particularly liked her admission of the power being such a turn on.

If you're tempted, it would be good to see how they get on when the tables are turned.

Great story!

TheDokTheDok9 months ago

Excellent fantasy and very well written. I l look forward to the sequel. Thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was certainly erotic, Kind of a mind fuck. She is deluding herself that she's helping people. Pure sadism. Also, I don't think he could fuck her after so brutal a caning, nor want too. He'd be too mentally and physically debilitated. In agony and most likely worried or depressed. And it would affect their relationship. How could it not? She blithely beats people on a daily basis, then goes out and buys groceries, etc. As if she isn't severely harming her victims. Very erotic though in a very hardcore way! I realize its just a story! , It'm just musing on the ethical conundrums of this well written story.

dandangerdandanger3 months agoAuthor

To be fair, it was just a story. Glad it made you think though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really like this hardcore caning story, and her attempts to calm the subject, contrasted with the brutality with which she canes people. She tries to be kind and reassuring, then unleashes hellfire on them. I could definitely read more. I like that shes not a dominatrix, but a government official, just carrying out a sentence. The "just business" aspect makes it more chilling. Nice aftercare too. I agree with another commenter that the sex isnt even necessary, really, but it still was hot. Thanks for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love this story. The matter-of-fact way in which Liz canes people, being verbally consoling but showing no mercy in how she physically administers the caning. I especially love the way she simultaneously comforts her victims by saying it's okay to scream and that she'd be trying to block the strokes if she were getting caned while also humiliating the ones with bigger egos by basically taunting them and letting them know that they'll be broken by a woman and bawl like babies no matter how tough of a man (or woman) they are. Perhaps this psychological aspect of being reduced to tears by a woman is the reason why only females are eligible to cane others.

That said, Liz definitely should get a taste of her own medicine for not following procedure and caning someone she knows because she's in love with them. Someone who oversteps their boundaries in subjecting people to such horrific torment should get the same ass thrashing they dish out to others. We'll see how well she follows the bullshit no swearing rule when her own hams get set ablaze by that delrin cane.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Jesus H Christ was this a hot and erotic story with a twist at the end that made it perfect. A must read!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This needs a part 2! Or similar caning stories. Hot! I like that although dominant she's not a psycho about it. So many female dom / male sub stories include name calling ( slave, bitch etc.)chastity cages, cucking, and other dehumanizing elements. I like that your stories dont include this.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sorry another comment, I've left a few contradictory comments already. Sometimes I hate her, but other times I find the story very erotic. How she can pivot from giggling flirting to cold sadism, back to warm flirting kindness, is so interesting. I do think her sadism make her apologies somewhat insincere. She only apologizes because she fancies him. Did she apologize to the woman that she caned after him. He got aftercare, did she get aftercare? Shouldn't a doctor be present? I They have doctors in Singapore canings. after all. What if someone has a stroke, heart attack, Severe anxiety attack? If someone is begging for her to stop, isnt it truly evil to proceed.? zit was a hot story though. great writing! I hope she gets a very hard 3 week recovery caning, but hes not probably psycho enough to do it (And she is). really liked the story, its been in my head for days, like a good book that challenges you intellectually and emotionally. Thanks! for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As another commenter already said, give us more of Liz in action! I think we’d all love to see her stripe more male and female asscheeks and generate more screams and tears from them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous