The Amateurs

Story Info
Five coworkers decide to make their own porn movie.
4.4k words
4.31
16.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was originally written and takes place in 1997; before the days of Internet porn, digital cameras in cell phones, and when people kept their pubic hair.

(All characters were over 18 years of age then, and are even older, now!)

* * * * *

I must say that I was more than a little surprised when my coworker Sue asked me if I'd like to help make a porn video with her and her boyfriend.

Apparently, her boyfriend Kyle had rented an amateur video for the two of them to watch, and it was pretty bad. They got talking about how the scenes should have been shot, and how the sex could have been much hotter. They decided they could make a better one themselves.

Kyle dug out his camcorder, and with a fresh tape, he shot Sue getting herself hot, squeezing her tits, rubbing and fingering her pussy, then licking her fingers. Then he set the camera on a tripod, and got into the action himself.

Sue sucked his dick for a while, then she got up on all fours and he fucked her doggy style. After a few minutes of that, she rolled over and took his cock up her cunt with her legs high in the air.

When Kyle got ready to blow his load, he pulled out, scrambled up on top of her, and jerked off on her tits as she squeezed them together.

After relaxing for a little bit, Kyle rewound the tape and they watched their finished product. They were pretty disappointed. They decided that a decent porn video required more than a camcorder on a tripod and two people fucking.

* * * * *

When I arrived at the address that Sue had given me, I was surprised it was such a fancy place. We had worked for the same company for almost two years, and I couldn't imagine her making the kind of money this place would require. Given the porn video thing she asked me about, I wondered if she might have a more lucrative line of work on the side. It turns out it was her parent's place, and they were out of town for a month.

Sue met me at the door, got me a beer, and showed me around. Out back was a high-walled private pool area. Even without the high wall it would have been private. The closest neighbor was about a quarter mile away.

Her husband Kyle--whom I'd met at a company party--was standing by the pool talking with Carla, another woman from work. I was surprised (and delighted!) to see Carla there. She was a bit older than the rest of us, but she had a great body, a pretty face, and a great personality. When we approached, Kyle and Carla were talking about how a particular scene should be shot.

We exchanged greetings and I thought that the four of us were the whole cast and crew, but then another guy stepped through the living room doors onto the patio. He was about 19 or 20, medium build, and pretty good looking in my opinion. Apparently, Carla thought so, too. She checked him out with no attempt to hide her sexual interest. Sue introduced him as Rick, who lived two houses down, and who did Sue's parent's lawn, and took came of their pool.

Sue and Kyle brought out a fresh round of drinks and we all sat around the patio table discussing the story line, how to shoot some of the scenes, who would work the camera during which scenes, etc., etc. Finally, we were ready to start, and I set up one camera on a tripod, looking across the pool at the house, and Carla kept the other one hand-held.

I couldn't help but stare as I watched Sue pull her tank top off, then wiggle out of her shorts, exposing a lovely, tanned-lined body that I had only envisioned in my fantasies. She squirmed into a one-piece bathing suit that appeared at least a size too small. And in fact, she had bought it that way, so that her tits would barely be covered and it would pull tight between her ass cheeks. She even removed the padding from the crotch so that the outline of her pussy would be visible.

Sue went into the house and Kyle asked if we were ready on the cameras, and getting a high-sign from Carla and me, yelled, "Action!"

Sue walked out onto the patio and I zoomed in as she strolled toward the camera. I got a close-up on her face as she took a sip from the straw in her drink and then I panned down so that her bulging tits and partially-exposed nipples filled my viewfinder... and my imagination, causing my dick to grow in my pants.

I kept panning down over her flat tummy and stopped with her camel-toe pussy in the middle of my frame. I then zoomed back out to show her head to foot.

She set her glass down and sauntered to the pool.

As I filmed from the front, and Carla from behind, Sue sensuously rolled the tight suit off her shoulders, down over her tits, and finally off of her hips. She let it drop to the deck, and stepped out of it. She walked slowly down the steps into the water. At the shallow end, the depth was just right so that it splashed her tits and caused her nipples to become erect as I zoomed in for a close-up.

She then slid gently into the water, and swam gracefully to the other end of the pool. As she glided past, Carla stood above her, filming her nude form with her white-cheeked tan-lined ass just below the water.

"And cut!" Kyle called out.

I moved my camera to film the next scene as Kyle walked off around the corner of the house. "Cameras!" he called from out of sight, and then "Action!"

While Carla and I shot, Kyle came around the corner of the house carrying a bucket of pool cleaning tools. As he approached the pool, Sue moved over to the side where he was setting his stuff, hiding her naked breasts against the wall, but allowing him to see that she was naked.

Smiling, she asked if she needed to get out of the pool for him to do his work.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied professionally. "I'd hate to whack you with one of my brushes, and there are chemicals I'll need to put in. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Oh, it's no bother," she said. "Would you hand me my towel? It's on the chair up there."

He went up onto the patio and when he turned around with the towel Sue had stepped up out of the pool and was standing in front of him naked and dripping wet.

He looked her up and down and then handed her the towel. Without a word, she dropped the towel on the deck, knelt down on it, and pulled him closer by grabbing the waist of his shorts. She pulled down his fly, reached in, and maneuvered his stiffening cock out through the opening. She looked up at him briefly and then took his dick into her mouth.

I went from a full head-to-toe shot of Kyle with Sue on her knees in front of him to a zoom showing half of his boner disappearing in her mouth. Taking my eye from the viewfinder I watched as Carla continued her hand-held close-up work.

As Sue sucked on Kyle's cock-head, she unbuttoned his sorts and tugged them down over his ass. He pulled his shirt off over his head as she squeezed his ass and took his thick erection deeper into her mouth until she nearly gagged. Continuing to squeeze his ass with one hand, she took his balls in her other hand and gently massaged them while she sucked his cock.

She let his glistening cock slip from her mouth, and slowly stood up. "My turn," she told him.

They walked over to a lounge chair where Sue laid back on the cushion, and pulled her knees up to her chest.

Carla moved in for a good close-up of her hairy pussy as Sue ran her fingers through the wet folds of pink flesh. She then backed away to make room of Kyle, who went down on her juicy cunt as Carla and I filmed.

He pressed his lips against her pussy mound and pushed his tongue as deep into her cunt-hole as he could. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart, allowing him access to her swollen clit. As he lapped at the little nub, Sue moaned with pleasure that I'm sure was not acting!

I panned my camera to look beyond Sue and Kyle to the corner of the house where Rick was making his entrance.

"Jeeze, Kyle, what's taking you so long?" Rick called out in really bad acting. As Kyle's pool-cleaning partner, he had come looking for his buddy. Seeing what was keeping his coworker, Rick advanced to the lounge chair, un-zipping his fly, and pulling out his growing dick as he walked.

Beside the lounge chair, he presented his boner to Sue, and as Kyle continued to eat her cunt, she took Rick's long, but slender cock in her mouth. While she sucked him he got out of his pants and shirt.

Rick pulled his dick out of her mouth long enough to move behind the lounge chair and drop its back so that Sue was laying flat. He pulled her toward him, so her head was leaning back off the end of the chair, and then bent over her and put his cock back in her mouth. She reached up, and grabbed his tight ass getting him to fuck her mouth.

Meanwhile, Kyle had two fingers shoved up her juicy cunt as he continued to lick and suck her clit. When she began moaning around the stiff cock in her mouth, Carla got in close to film the orgasm she knew was coming. Slamming his fingers hard into her steaming pussy, Kyle pulled his face away just as Sue erupted, and gushed what looked like a gallon of cunt juice all over his hand.

I had my camera focused on Rick fucking Sue's mouth, and caught her face as it contorted with her first orgasm. She nearly gagged on Rick's meat as she tried to do with her mouth what she wanted done in her cunt. As her orgasm subsided, she quickly spun over onto her hands and knees, and concentrated on the blow job she was giving Rick.

She wrapped two fingers and her thumb around Rick's shaft and took his balls in the other hand. She sucked and bobbed, massaged his balls, and jerked him off, all at once. It only took half a minute before he started to moan with the arrival of his orgasm.

Sue pulled his slippery dick from her mouth and continued to jerk him off, in front of her wide-open mouth. Carla and I both filmed Sue's face in close-up as Rick's cock shot a jet of thick cum into her waiting mouth. She then kept hammering his cock getting it to spurt all over her face.

She hadn't swallowed his first shot of cum, and she let it ooze nastily from her mouth as she took his still-stiff dick back into her mouth for a final sucking clean-up.

As Sue pulled back and gave a last lick to the tip of Rick's cock, I did a fade-out with my camera.

"And cut!" Kyle called.

Rick was having a hard time standing after his orgasm, and plopped down on the lounge as Sue sat up and grabbed a towel to clean off.

I looked over at Kyle, and was surprised to see his dick was only semi-hard. Mine was as stiff as a piece of pipe, after watching Sue take on two guys at once.

Although it wasn't in the "script" we had all discussed, I couldn't believe he had resisted the temptation to crawl up behind Sue as she blew Rick and stick his cock up her cunt-hole. Maybe he was getting into the movie making, and not really watching the action. I had often wondered how the crew of a porn movie could film such hot sex scenes without jerking off. I didn't think much about whatever was going through his mind, however, I was just glad my scene was coming up soon.

In the next scene, shot indoors, Carla played the house-cleaner. As the scene opened, with Sue and Rick running the cameras, she stood in the bedroom looking out the sliding door.

She was supposed to have stumbled upon the hot threesome out by the pool, but of course, the action was long over by now. Filming it, however, left Carla in the same state of horniness as me so she had no problem pretending she was watching three people fucking out by the pool.

With Sue and one camera outside, looking in through the door, and the other inside, hand-held by Rick, Kyle again called for action.

Carla walked by the door while dusting, and did a double-take as she glanced out at the pool. She stepped past the door, so as not to be seen, then peeked around the corner to watch the three naked bodies going at it.

As she pretended to watch, she moved her hands up to her breasts, lightly rubbing them, then gradually tightening her squeeze on them. With one hand squeezing her tits, she dropped the other one down to her crotch. At first, her hand rubbed her mound through the fabric of her skirt, but soon, she pulled the skirt up so that she was rubbing the crotch of her panties. Even though she was only imagining the scene she was supposed to be watching, she was getting herself genuinely hot. She was getting me plenty hot, too!

She unsnapped the skirt and let it fall, letting the cameras get great shots of her pressing her hand tight against her pussy while she rotated her hips as if fucking her own hand. Her other hand alternated from massaging her tits, to sliding over her panty-covered ass. She next pulled her blouse up over her head, revealing her medium-size tits cupped in a white half-bra. A slight tug at the cups had her dark brown nipples exposed, and the cameras zoomed in to film her pinch and pull on the sensitive points of flesh.

She slid a hand down her belly, inside her panties, and slipped one finger between the wet lips of her pussy. She drew in a deep breath as she slowly worked her finger across her clit, while at the same time pinching her nipple.

"And Cut!" Kyle said. Sue and Rick then got repositioned for my entrance. I was playing the groundskeeper, looking for Carla to give me the keys to the tool shed.

With the call of "Action," I stepped into the doorway of the bedroom and looked at Carla staring out the window with one hand in her panties, and the other pinching her nipples. Then I looked past her at the action she was pretending to be watching.

As Carla continued to work on her tits and pussy, I began to rub the bulge in my pants. I pretended to keep shifting my gaze from Carla to the pool deck, but in truth, just watching Carla was enough to give me a hard-on so stiff it hurt. I had jerked off while fantasizing about fucking my mature coworker more than once.

Carla rolled her panties down off her round behind, and spread her legs enough to get a finger up inside her wet hole. She later told me that knowing I was behind her, watching her naked ass bob around as she jerked herself off, really had her aroused.

I quietly pulled down my fly, and with some trouble, got my rigid dick pulled out. I spread my pre-cum--what hadn't gone into the wet spot in my khaki slacks--over the length of my shaft to lubricate the fist-fucking I was giving myself. After all the action I had watched, and watching Carla's sexy ass jiggle about as she fucked herself, I wasn't going to last very long.

I gave Carla her cue, by moaning as I stroked myself. Acting surprised, she turned to see who had caught her nearly naked, watching a fuck-fest by the pool, and fingering herself. When she saw it was me, and that I was jerking off myself, she gave me a big smile and motioned me over to her.

I walked over, my slippery dick still in my fist, and pretended to look past her at the action outside. She dropped to her knees in front of me, and as I continued to stroke my cock, she put her mouth over the head, and sucked at my slippery knob.

She reached up and had my slacks un-buttoned and slid down to my ankles in no time. With that, she replaced my hand with hers on my cock, and reached up between my legs to gently squeeze my balls as she sucked my dick deeper into her mouth.

She must have been able to feel the pulsing in my cock as I got ready to cum, because she put both hands on my ass, and pulled me into her, taking my ready-to-explode cock into her throat!

As my dick throbbed, she pulled back all the way off my erupting cock. With a wide-open mouth she caught about half of my huge spurting load. The other half splashed onto her chin, neck, and tits. Like Sue had done, she let the hot jism run from her mouth as she looked up at me.

"You think you can still fuck with this thing?" she asked as she stood up, stroking my slippery dick, and her own juicy pussy at the same time.

"Shit, yes!" I replied.

She pulled the T-shirt off over my head, used it to wipe the cum from herself, and took off her bra. Her nipples were stiff as she pulled my face to suck on one of them, as we moved to the bed. I sucked and bit on the hard flesh of each of her nipples as I worked my hand between her legs.

She was soaked from the top of her pubic hair, all the way up her ass crack. I gently ran my finger the length of her wetness, lightly touching her tiny asshole, then pressing deep into her hot, dripping cunt hole.

"No more playing around," she said, "I want a fuck, right now!" With that, she rolled over, got on her hands and knees, and arched her back so that her pussy-juice soaked ass was pointing up at me. Although not in the script, I couldn't resist leaning down and planting a big kiss on her juicy pussy lips. My tongue lapped through the hot wet folds of her cunt, tasting the ample supply of female love juice.

I then positioned my cock-head against her cunt-hole, and with two cameras filming, I pushed it all the way in, in one slow stroke. That was her cue to throw a pillow, as she moaned with pleasure. She moaned as my dick spread and filled her cunt, but it wasn't acting. She was as hot as I was and forgot about the movie--and the pillow--and just wanted to fuck.

The pillow was supposed to knock over a lamp, which would make the group outside look into the bedroom to find Carla and me fucking. They would then watch us for a while, before coming in to join us on the king-sized bed. All that would get edited in later. For now, the cameras were focused on Carla and me as I rocked and fucked her glorious mature cunt from behind.

A slid my dick in and out of her hot hole, slowly at first, pulling all the way out then re-entering her juicy snatch as the cameras hummed. With each new penetration Carla let out a little moan of pleasure, which sparked me on to make the next thrust up her cunt a little harder and faster. Soon I was slamming my dick up her pussy as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her soaked pussy. She urged me onward, by telling me in a muffled voice from the pillow under her head, "Fuck me! Fuck my hot cunt! Jam that cock up my hole!"

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and knew she was getting ready to cum, which made me slam into her even harder. The whole bed was shaking as I thrust my body against her upturned ass, driving my rigid dick deep into her contracting cunt. Finally, she grabbed tight on the pillow, let out a muffled cry, and gushed cunt juice all over both of us. The force of her orgasm was so strong I had to fight to keep my cock from being pushed out of her pussy!

That was the cue for the others to enter the scene. The door slid open, and Kyle, Rick, and Sue walked in as the two cameras, now on tripods, continued taping.

As soon as I slipped my dick from Carla's dripping pussy, she flipped onto her back, and spread her legs wide. She reached out and took Kyle by his stiff prick and pulled him to her mouth. As she hungrily sucked on his shaft, Rick got between her legs and began lapping at the salty cunt-juice that covered her swollen pink pussy lips.

Sue pushed me onto my back on the bed, leaned over, and lowered her lips over my glistening cock. She took it almost all the way in, right to the back of her throat. What didn't fit in her mouth, she wrapped her fingers around and began pumping me. She did that only for a few seconds, then got up and lowered her cunt onto me. My rigid dick was standing straight up and she didn't even need to guide it to her pussy.

I watched as the head slipped between her wet cunt lips, then the whole shaft disappeared up her juicy hole as she sat down on me. She slowly began to rock her hips, grinding my cock inside her hungry pussy. She then reached down and started to mash her fingers against her clit.

I reached up and held her tits, squeezing and pulling her hard nipples. She began to rock her hips faster, and as she started to moan I could feel her cunt getting tighter around my prick. Finally, she let out a little squeal as her cunt spasmed, and she poured her load of cunt juice all over me. I had to fight with all of my might to hold my own orgasm in check, but that's what the "script" called for.

12