The Amateurs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Kyle had turned Carla crossways on the bed, with her head hanging over the edge. He was standing next to the bed fucking her in the mouth, and she was taking it right down her throat. At the same time, Rick had crawled between her spread legs and had his cock shoved up her cunt, fucking the wet hole as hard as he could.

Sue climbed off of my and aching boner, and we got on either side of Carla and began to suck on her nipples. With all the attention, her orgasm wasn't long in coming. She grunted around the dick in her mouth as her cunt pumped its juices all over Rick's cock.

When Rick pulled out of Carla's cunt Sue turned and took his pussy-flavored cock in her mouth. While sucking Rick, Sue squatted her ass near the edge of the bed, and Kyle pulled his slick cock from Carla's mouth, and shoved it up Sue's pink cunt hole.

After a few long, hard thrusts, he took it out and put it back in Carla's mouth. She hungrily sucked Sue's juices from Kyle's dick, and then he repeated the process. Feeling Sue's cunt tighten, he fucked her until she came, yet again, and then let Carla suck the salty girl-juice from his cock and balls.

Rick had moved to better feed his dick into Sue's mouth, and I had crawled between Carla's legs and once again pushed my rock-hard cock up her cunt hole. As I watched the other fucking and sucking going on I fucked Carla's experienced cunt as hard and fast as I could. My balls slapped her wet ass with each thrust, and I swiveled my hips to rub my pubic hair across her clit.

Her pussy tightened with yet another orgasm, which brought me even closer to the edge. Per the script, I pulled my dick from her cunt, and jerked off feverishly using her pussy juice for lubrication. Within seconds, I spurted my huge built-up load across her belly and up to her tits.

A few seconds later, Kyle pulled his cock from Carla's mouth, leaned into the side of the bed so Carla's face was between his legs, and as she lapped at his swaying balls, he jerked off, blowing his load across her neck and onto her tits from the other end.

Rick quickly neared his orgasm from Sue's masterful blow job, and he pulled out, letting Sue jerk him off the rest of the way. As Sue hammered away at Rick's erupting cock she aimed its thick ropes onto Carla's belly and tits.

The five of us just about collapsed at that point. After taking a communal shower in the biggest shower I had ever seen in a house, Sue ordered some pizzas, and we all sat around the pool naked, and talk about how to edit the different scenes.

* * * * *

Kyle was able to borrow some video editing equipment, and by the following Saturday we all met back at Sue's folks' house for the premier of our movie.

Playing on their big 36-inch TV, it was hot to watch and relive all the fucking and sucking, but we all had to admit that it was still pretty amateurish. The final scene in the bedroom where the tripod-mounted cameras recorded all of the action was especially disappointing. There were so many opportunities for hot close-ups that were missed.

We've all agreed that we should make a "sequel" but that we will need a larger crew.

End.

12