All Comments on 'The Amateurs'

by AZerotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gave it a 4 for originality but am totally disgusted by Kyle and Sue. Cheating assholes. But that depends on whether they're boyfriend and girlfriend as the story starts or husband and wife as stated when our narrator states when he gets to Sue's parents house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story and the "flashback" aspect. It took me back to my youth when pulling a pubic hair out of your mouth after eating pussy was a given, and part of the pleasure!

I hope you'll do more nostalgia-porn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very promising story line! When they make the sequel, the girls (at least) will have to try bi!

Looking forward to more from AZerotica.

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs alot of editing. Was kyle the boyfriend or husband?

AZeroticaAZeroticaover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry about that mix-up between boyfriend and husband. I'll try to do better with my editing and proofreading.

Personally, I don't consider it cheating if both parties know what's going on, and are even participating. I call that swapping or swinging.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

sizemediumsizemediumover 2 years ago

Very inventive to write about making a porn movie. It gives you the license to describe the action. Nicely done. ai thought the guy telling the story would be a bit timid but overly excited to do two girls he had never seen naked before. I would be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous