The Amazing Frederick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I'm just in a good mood. I've had a really good year, and I think the rest of the year is looking to be very profitable for me. Speaking of that, I have been working on a new marketing program to attract younger people to our products. Would you be willing to listen to a disk I have prepared to see if you think it would appeal to a younger crowd? You know, people your age."

She seemed a little hesitant, but she finally said, "Sure. Why not."

I popped the disk in my laptop and turned it on. In less than a minute, she had a strange look on her face, and her eyes were glassy like she was high. I knew she was under my influence. I turned the audio off and started speaking to her. I asked, "Lisa, have you been sexually active since you turned 18?"

She said, "I had sex with my boyfriend, Ronnie. He popped my cherry in the backseat of his car. Other than letting him play with my titties and kissing, we haven't done anything else."

"Are you on birth control?"

"Yes. Mom took me to the doctor a week before my birthday."

"Lisa, you don't seem to like me very much. Why is that?"

"Well, actually, I like you ok. I was mad when mom said she wanted to marry you, but you turned out to be a nice guy. You treat us both nice, and you're not hard to look at. You look like a movie star. My friend Cindy said she'd like to fuck you."

"Lisa, I would like for us to have a better relationship. Since it sounds like you have only had one experience with sex, and that was probably not very enjoyable since I know having your cherry popped is painful, I would like to teach you everything you need to know about sex. Let's go to your room."

She stood up and together we walked to her bedroom. When we got inside, I said, "Lisa, take off your clothes."

It was all I could do to keep from blowing my wad. I immediately got hard. She was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen. She had 36C Cup breasts with prominent brown nipples. Her blond bush was trimmed to a small landing strip just above her slit. Her ass and legs were everything the men's magazines were looking for in a centerfold.

I quickly undressed and asked, "Lisa, have you ever sucked a cock?"

It was like we were carrying on a conversation about the weather. She answered, "No. Ronnie wanted me to, but I didn't want to. My friend, Cindy, is always talking about giving her boyfriend blowjobs, but I don't know if she was telling the truth or just bragging."

"Lisa, go sit on the edge of your bed. I'm going to teach you how to suck a cock. When we are through, you will be very good at sucking a cock, and you will really enjoy it. Any time I ask you to suck my cock, you will not hesitate."

I stood in front of her and told her to open her mouth and take my cock in her hand. She said, "Your cock is much bigger than Ronnie's."

I told her to guide my cock to her mouth, to lick around the head a few times, and to lick up and down the shaft. Then I told her to put as much into her mouth as she could and to start sucking. Then I told her to start bobbing her head back and forth. The girl was a natural. It didn't take long before I felt the need to cum. I told her I was going to cum in her mouth and that she should swallow all of it. When I started cumming, she swallowed it down like it was her favorite drink.

I told her, "Lisa, that was very good. You are very good at sucking cock. From now on, you will always have a desire to suck my cock, but you are not to do that with any other boy including Ronnie. Now, lay back on your bed and I will show you how good it is to have your pussy licked."

I joined her on the bed and placed my head between her legs. I could tell she was aroused. I could see she was getting wet and there was a delightful aroma emanating from her sweet pussy. When I started licking up and down her slit, she started moaning. When my tongue made contact with her clit, she almost screamed. Instead, she said very loudly, "Oh, shit! That feels so good!" I kept lapping at her pussy, licking her clit, and fucking her with my tongue. It wasn't long before she had a big orgasm and leaked pussy juice all over my mouth and tongue. I was enjoying eating her sweet pussy so much that I didn't want to stop. After she had a couple of more climaxes, I reluctantly stopped. I got up on my knees and said, "Lisa, I'm going to fuck you now. I know it probably hurt your first time, but I promise you, I will never hurt you. I will only provide you with pleasure."

I took my cock in hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. I slowly pushed in about an inch, and she said, "Oh, it's so big." I replied, "It's ok, Lisa. I told you I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to go slow, but soon you will be able to take all of me inside you. As I push in and pull back, you will only feel extreme pleasure."

I took it very slowly, but soon I was pumping in and out at a decent pace. This was by far the tightest pussy I had ever been in. As I increased the pace, she wrapped her legs around my butt and was pulling me into her. She was breathing heavily and moaning loudly. She had at least three orgasms before I finally felt my balls tighten up. I said, "Lisa, I'm gonna cum." She tightened her legs around me and said, "Me too!" and then we both cried out as we came together.

We laid together for a few minutes, trying to catch our breath, before I said, "Lisa, that was so good. I hope you liked it, too."

"Are you kidding me? I've never felt anything like that. I hope we can do it again."

"Lisa, we can do that whenever you want to. Just let me know. Now, I want you to know that from now on, you and I will be best friends. You will know that I love you and I will always take care of you, and you will love me, too. Also know that if you feel like you want to suck my cock or fuck me, we don't need to sneak around. Your mom will be ok with anything we do. I want you to be able to remember how good it feels to have sex with me, but I want you to forget about the audio disk I let you listen to. You will not talk about our relationship with anyone outside this house. Next weekend, I want you to invite your friend Cindy over to go swimming. You can tell her that you told me she said she would like to fuck me, and I said I wanted to fuck her, too."

I don't know why I had ever doubted Freddy. His plan worked like a charm. I had wanted to fuck Lisa since she turned 18, but I never thought I would be able to. I got up on Monday morning to get ready to go to work. First my wife insisted on giving me a blowjob before I even got out of bed, and then, while I was having a cup of coffee in the kitchen, Lisa came in wearing only a pair of panties, dropped to her knees, fished my cock out of my pants, and gave me a blowjob. Then she said, "Thank you, daddy. Have a great day at work." I don't know what shocked me more. The fact that she had given me a blowjob, or that she had called me daddy. She had never called me that, even when she was younger. I headed to work with a smile on my face and my audio disk in my pocket. Who knows what might happen today.

When I got to work, I started scoping out all the women in the office. There was a receptionist at the entrance to the Marketing department. She looked to be about 30 with long auburn hair and nice tits. She greeted me every morning with a smile but I had never looked at her in a sexual way. She was very attractive, so maybe I might have her listen to my audio disk. My boss's secretary was sexy as fuck. I had always assumed she was fucking the boss. Maybe she would be fucking me before too long. But I now had a sexy wife who was wild in bed and would do anything I wanted her to do, and I had her sexy daughter who now wanted to fuck and suck anytime I asked her. I was looking forward to fucking her best friend, too, along with my wife's best friend, probably next Saturday by the pool. So, I was in no hurry to add any more women to my harem. What I needed to do was to get more lucrative business for my company.

I walked over to Dave Manson's desk and asked, "How's the McGurk account coming?" Dave replied, "Not good. I have wined and dined the CEO, but I can't seem to get him to sign a contract with us."

"That's too bad, Dave. Maybe you should devote more time to getting some new accounts and forget about the McGurk account." I then went to the boss's office and said, "Boss, Dave seems to be having problems with the McGurk account. Would you mind if I gave it a shot?"

"John, if you want to try to get their business, I won't stop you. Have at it. I'll tell Dave I'm giving you the account so he can concentrate on other things. Good luck."

I called the CEO of McGurk Enterprises and asked if I could meet with him. We set a time and date and I met with him. I told him I wanted to come up with a new marketing plan for his company, and I asked him to listen to a presentation I had on my phone. He agreed, I started the audio, and he was under in less than a minute. I told him I had prepared a contract where we would handle all of his business and he signed it without even reading it. When we are trying to get someone's business, like Dave had said, we would wine and dine them. I told the CEO I wanted him to take me to lunch at a high-class steakhouse, where he would pick up the tab, and he immediately agreed. When I got back to the office, I informed the boss that I had landed a lucrative contract with McGurk. He couldn't believe it. I was able to land one new contract every day between Monday and Friday. Needless to say, my boss was very impressed with my performance. Unfortunately, he fired Dave.

I had a new routine at home. Every night when I came home, my wife would have a delicious meal prepared. After dinner we would go in the living room, have a couple of glasses of wine, and watch a movie on TV. We would sit on the sofa with Marcie on one side and Lisa on the other with me in the middle. I had told Lisa that I didn't want her to wear any clothes while we were watching TV. I would play with her tits, suck on them, and finger fuck her until I told her to give me a blowjob. Marcie would sit there happily watching TV. When the movie was over, I would send Lisa to her room and my wife and I would go to our bedroom where we would have hot passionate sex.

On Saturday we had a small pool party. Lisa brought her friend Cindy, and my wife brought her best friend Betsy. All the girls were wearing very skimpy bikinis. I grilled some steaks and after we had eaten, I decided to see if I could get Cindy to fuck me without using hypnosis. I asked her to join me in the pool house. We sat together on the sofa, and I asked her if Lisa had talked to her. She looked embarrassed when she answered, "Did she really tell you that I had said I thought you were sexy, and I would like to fuck you?"

"Yes, Cindy, she told me. I was flattered, but I told her I thought you were sexy, too, and I would like to fuck you also. Are you on birth control?" When she said she was, I said "Cindy, I would really like to fuck you and cum in your pussy, but first I would like to eat your pussy and have you suck my cock. Are you ok with that?"

"Oh, yes. I have fantasized about that. Would you like me to take my bikini off?"

"Yes, Cindy, I would love to see your body."

When she stripped, I almost came on myself. She had a great body with perky breasts and hard nipples. I took my swimsuit off and my cock was as hard as it had ever been. With no direction from me, she got on her knees and started sucking my cock. She had a very skilled mouth and tongue, and she was very enthusiastic. I don't know if she had a steady boyfriend, but if she did, he was a very lucky fellow. I lasted as long as I could, but I was soon cumming in her mouth. She swallowed it down without complaint. I helped her up and back on the sofa. I had her lay on her back and I put my head between her legs. I started lapping at her pussy and sucking on her clit. She seemed to like it a lot! She was squirming around, holding the back of my head, and squealing. I licked her to two massive orgasms before moving up and putting my dick in her very wet pussy. Her pussy was tight, but I had no problem sliding in and pumping in and out at a nice moderate rate. She had her nails dug into my back and she was moaning loudly. She had another couple of massive orgasms before I pumped a large load of hot cum into her. I was sure glad she was on birth control. When we were finished, she sucked my cock again to clean me off. Then she gave me a deep, passionate kiss before saying, "That was even better than I dreamed it could be. Anytime you want to fuck me, just give me a call."

We got dressed and went back outside. I ate another steak to get some much need protein, and then I approached Betsy. I wanted to see if I could seduce her without the hypnosis. Just to be on the safe side, I now had the audio on my cell phone. I said, "Hi Betsy. I'm so glad you could come over today. I haven't seen you in a while."

She looked a little nervous when she answered, "Hi John. It's good to see you again, too. You always seem to be working when I come over."

"Yeah, I do seem to work a lot. Betsy, could I talk to you in the pool house?"

We went inside and sat down. I said, "Betsy, did Marcie talk to you about anything?"

She turned red and she looked down before she answered, "What do you mean?"

"Marcie told me about how close you are, to put it nicely. I told Marcie that you didn't have to sneak around behind my back. I wanted you to know that I'm ok with anything you want to do. I have a confession to make, though. I think you are a very sexy woman, and I would like to watch you two sometimes. If you are ok with that, I would also like to join you sometime. What do you think about that?"

She seemed to be very hesitant to reply, and she had trouble looking at me. She asked softly, "What do you mean?"

"OK, Betsy. If you want me to spell it out for you I will. I get hard just thinking about you and my wife naked in bed, licking each other's pussy. I would like to watch you, and occasionally, I would like to participate. I would like to lick your pussy, play with your tits and fuck you. Would you like to do that?"

"John, I, I, umh, I've always thought you were a very attractive man. Just recently, Marcie told me how good you were in bed. She told me you had said you found me attractive, and you would like to have sex with me. I have been thinking about that ever since."

"Betsy, let's get undressed and lay on the sofa. I will show you what I can do. If you like it, we can do it anytime you want to."

We got undressed and I was right. She had a smoking hot body.

I gave her a kiss which she returned by putting her tongue in my mouth. I pushed her on her back and got between her legs so I could eat her pussy. When I licked her already moist cunt, she let out a soft moan. I intended to gently lick her cunt, but she tasted so good, I couldn't hold back. I sucked on her outer lips and then drove my tongue deep into her. She began to squirm as I started fucking her with my tongue. When I sucked her clit between my lips, she groaned out loud and ran her hands through my hair.

She whispered, "Shit, that feels good. Eat my pussy, baby. You're almost as good as your wife." I continued to lick her harder causing her to move her ass up and down, trying to fuck me back. She was moaning loudly and becoming wetter, soaking my face with her sweet nectar. She squeezed her legs around my head, cried out, "I'm cumminnggg!" and almost drowned me with her pussy juice. I just continued lapping as much as I could until she finally relaxed her legs and said, "Oh my god! I have never had anyone eat me like that! Fuck, that felt good." I was still licking her, trying to lap up as much of her sweet tasting nectar as I could, when she pulled on my shoulders and urged me up to her face so she could give me a very deep sensual kiss.

"You are really good at eating pussy, but I want you to fuck me now," she said as she reached down to grip my rock-hard cock to help guide it into her sopping wet pussy. I didn't need any help as I placed the tip at her warm opening and pushed in. I couldn't believe how nice her cunt felt gripping me. I only waited for a few seconds before pushing in about halfway. She let out a loud gasp and said, "Fuck! Your dick feels as good as your tongue. Fuck me with that thing."

I stroked my hard dick deep in her wet cunt before pulling almost all the way out and plunging back in again. In a minute, I had a nice steady rhythm going in and out. I looked at her face and she was staring back at me. She said softly, "You made me cum three times while you were eating me. No one has ever done that before. If you can make me cum three more times with that hard dick of yours, I will give you the best blowjob you have ever had. Deal?"

I smiled at her and answered, "Deal. But I was planning on doing that anyway, even without the promise of a blowjob."

I then continued to pump in and out of one of the tightest pussies I had ever had until I shot what felt like a gallon of cum inside her.

Betsy, my wife and I got together several times after that. The first time I just watched them licking each other's pussy, but after that we had some very satisfying threesomes.

I was flipping through a business magazine at work one day and I ran across an article that caught my attention. It was about a luxury resort hotel and spa in Florida. It was right on the beach, had a great pool with swim up bar, and the spa offered every amenity possible including massages, hair salon, facials, and nail salon. It had been one of the best resorts in Florida but had gone downhill over the past year. It seems the owner had been taking most of the money he was making to pay for his luxury lifestyle, including a luxury sports car, a mansion on the beach, and trips all over the world on a private jet (Not his but he would pay a local jet service to fly him anywhere he wanted to go). He also considered himself a ladies' man and he paid women well to party with him and travel with him. He was the sole owner of the hotel so he could do whatever he wanted to with his money. If he had a board of directors, he would probably be charged with embezzlement.

Anyway, I did a deep dive on the hotel and read about what a great property it had once been. I decided I would try to make it my next project. I contacted the owner, explained who I was, and asked for a meeting. I was somewhat surprised when he agreed. I flew to Florida and met with him in his office in the hotel. I told him I had been very successful in the past with my marketing ideas, and I thought I could help bring the hotel back to the luxury resort it had once been. I then asked him to listen to a short introduction I had on my cell phone. Within the first minute I could tell he was hypnotized. I told him he would no longer waste the money that the hotel made on himself. I told him he would do a major makeover to bring the property back to what it had once been. I had him sign a contract paying my firm $100,000 per year for consulting fees. I then told him that I would put my marketing plan in action to draw customers back to hotel and spa. After the property returned to its former glory, he would make me a partner, paying me 10% of the profits each month. I had him sign the contract I had already prepared, gave him a copy, and then told him when I counted to three, he would wake up, feel very relaxed and pleased with our deal. He would remember all the details we had discussed but he would not remember the tape I had played for him. When I counted to three, he came out of the spell with a big smile on his face. He called his secretary in and gave her the contract to file. He then shook my hand and thanked me for helping him. I left there a happy man. When I got back to LA, my boss was happy, too!