The Amazing Frederick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

I had heard about subliminal messages, but I really didn't know anything about them. When I asked Freddy about it, he said he was very good at producing them. I contacted a production company and had a TV commercial made touting the wonderful amenities at the newly renovated resort and spa. I gave the tape to Freddy, and he placed the subliminal messages into the video tape. Apparently, when people saw the commercial, they also saw secret messages that convinced them they had to make a reservation for the hotel. I then had it air several times a day in Florida. When the hotel started getting massive amounts of reservations, I had the TV commercial air in Las Vegas, LA, and New York. Within a year, the hotel was once again the top resort in Florida, and they couldn't accommodate all the reservations they were getting. As promised, I became a partner and started receiving 10% of the profits each month.

One day my boss called me into his office. He told me he was way over retirement age, and he decided it was time to retire. He turned the company over to me. My new salary as CEO was almost $300,00 a year. With the money I had in the bank from my previous law suit, and the profits I was making from the hotel, I had a net worth just shy of a million dollars. I had a good sales staff, and if any of them had a problem with a particular client, I would handle it by letting the guy listen to my tape. I was getting more than my share of pussy, including my old boss's former secretary who was now my secretary. Life was good thanks to my old buddy, The Amazing Freddy.

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers