The Amazing Frederick

Story Info
Marketing executive discovers hypnotism works.
8.2k words
4.52
12.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers

This is my first attempt at a story involving mind control. Before I begin, I should confess that I don't know shit about mind control. I do enjoy reading the stories about it though. I want to make clear that all characters, places, and events are totally fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead or places is purely coincidental.

I grew up in Southern California. I guess I looked like a typical Southern California boy. Well, not a boy anymore. I'm 39 now. What I mean is, I have a perpetual tan, sun-bleached blond hair, 6'2", 225 pounds, and I normally wear surfer shorts and flip flops. I went to USC where I was a typical college student. I went to classes Monday through Friday and went surfing every weekend. I was a member of the most popular fraternity on campus, and never lacked for a fuck buddy, usually a sorority girl. Besides surfing, I hit the gym at least four nights a week, and as a result, I have six-pack abs, large chest, and muscles in all the right places. I don't want to sound vain, but I have been told that I am very handsome.

I lived in the dorm with my best friend Freddy. Freddy was just the opposite of me. He was thin and lanky, never worked out, but was a straight A student. He was originally from Chicago, and while I got a degree in Marketing, he got a degree in Psychology. Although we were close friends, we lost touch after graduation.

Through my dad's contacts, I got a good job in the marketing department of his firm where he was the head of the legal department. I worked hard and after five years, I got a promotion as the assistant director of the marketing department. I was dating my boss's secretary, a beautiful southern California blond. After my promotion, I asked her to marry me, and she accepted. Unfortunately, after 16 months of marriage, she was hit by a drunk driver and killed. My dad was an attorney, so he sued the drunk driver and the bartender who kept serving him long after he was already drunk, and we sued the bar owner. After taxes, I walked away with a little over $750,000. I could have quit working, but I enjoyed my job so much, I stayed.

After about six months, I met a very attractive woman at the gym. She was four years older than me, and she had a daughter, but she was beautiful and had a great body, so I asked her out. We started dating, we got along great, and the sex was amazing. It seemed that she liked to fuck as much as I did. We got married, but unfortunately, after five years, for some unknown reason, she lost her appetite for sex. Anytime I wanted to fuck, she was either too tired or had a headache. She used to love sucking my cock, and she loved having me eat her pussy, but that all came to a halt. On our 7th wedding anniversary, I decided to take her on a trip to Las Vegas to see if we could get some spark back in our life. I booked a suite at one of the best hotels in the city and I got tickets for a show that included a popular hypnotist.

The hypnotist was very entertaining and funny. We really enjoyed the show. As I watched him on stage, I couldn't help but think that I knew him from somewhere. He looked very familiar. Just before the show was over, it hit me. The Amazing Frederick, as he was known, was my old fraternity brother and dorm mate, Freddy! When the show was over, I took my wife to the bar and told her I needed to make a couple of calls, and I would see her later. I then went to the stage door and gave the gentleman guarding the door my business card with my Fraternity letters written on the back. I explained that Frederick was my fraternity brother in college and that I hadn't seen him in years. I asked him to give Freddy my business card and ask if he could see me. A few minutes later, Freddy stuck his head out the door, motioned for me to come with him, and we went back to his dressing room.

We hugged, slapped each other on the back, and smiled like crazy. It was really good to see him again after so many years. While catching up, he explained that he had moved back to Chicago after graduation and enrolled in graduate school. He got a Masters in Psychology where he learned hypnosis. He said he became very good at it and decided to become a professional hypnotist. Besides his show, he was also a licensed therapist, using hypnosis to help people with addictions, sleep problems, concentration, and even sexual problems. I made a joke about how I could certainly use that service, and after he asked me what I meant, I explained how my wife had become cold and no longer enjoyed sex. Freddy asked me where I was staying, and he suggested we have dinner the following night followed by drinks in my suite. He said he was sure he could help me.

The following night, we had a nice steak dinner where my wife couldn't stop gushing about how much she had enjoyed the show. She said she hadn't laughed so much in years. She couldn't believe that we were old friends. She mentioned that she used to enjoy going to the gym and working out, but she had lost her interest and just couldn't seem to find the time to get started again. Freddy told her that if she really wanted to, he could hypnotize her and put a suggestion in her subconscious to help her get the desire to work out again. She agreed, so we went back to my suite, he hypnotized her, and he not only told her she had a strong desire to go to the gym and work out, but he also told her she had a strong desire to have sex with me and please me in every way possible. He told her she loved to have sex with me and please me and nothing was off limits. He said, "If John wants a blowjob, you will have an overwhelming desire to suck his cock and give him the best blowjob you have ever given. If he wants to fuck you in the ass, you will feel a need to have his dick in your ass. If he wants to have another woman join you while you're having sex, you will willingly agree, and if he wants you to fuck one of his friends, you will be happy to fuck him because you know you are pleasing your husband, and there's nothing you want more than to please him. Do you understand what I have told you?"

She answered, "Yes. I will do anything to please my husband."

"Very good. Now, when I count backwards from three to one, you will wake up, but you will only remember that we talked about your exercise program. You will not remember that we talked about sex, but it will always be in your subconscious. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Okay. You will wake when you hear me say one. You will feel very relaxed. If you ever feel like you don't want to have sex, you will immediately change your mind when you hear John say the word Peacock. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Okay, you will wake up and be fully relaxed when I count backwards from three to one."

Freddy then counted backwards from three to one and she opened her eyes and smiled. Freddy asked her how she felt, and she said, "Great!"

Freddy then said, "Would you mind going into the bedroom for a minute and letting me have a talk with your husband?"

She said, "Of course", and she went in the bedroom. Freddy looked at me and said, "Well, what do you think?"

"Freddy, that was amazing. How can I ever repay you?"

Freddy surprised me with his answer. He said, "Remember when I told her she would have sex with another man if you told her to? Your wife is hot as hell. Just to make sure my suggestions worked, how would you feel about letting me fuck your wife?"

I thought about it for a minute before answering, "Freddy, I don't have a problem with that, but I have another problem I need your help with. My wife was married once before I met her. She has an 18-year-old daughter who is smoking hot. We get along ok, but she has never shown any affection toward me. I would really like to fuck her. How would I get her to be as submissive as my wife?"

Freddy answered, "I tell you what. I will make a recording that you can have her listen to. The recording should put her under. Then all you have to do is tell her the same thing I told your wife. Tell her that she loves to have sex, especially with you, and she will have sex with you whenever you ask her, and she will do anything you ask her to do. How about having dinner with me tomorrow night and I'll give you the recording. But if I do that, you will have to come up to my suite and let me fuck your wife again."

I told him he had a deal, and we went into the bedroom. I told my wife I wanted her to get naked and lay on the bed. She didn't hesitate. I then told her I wanted her to have sex with Freddy. I said, "He's my old friend, so show him a good time. Do anything he wants to do."

Once she was naked, she lay back on the bed with her legs spread. She asked, "What would you like me to do, Freddy?"

Freddy wasted no time getting undressed. His impressive cock was hard and sticking straight out. He answered, "First, I want you to suck my dick. Then I'm going to lick your sweet pussy, and then I'm going to fuck you. Would you like that?"

My wife was practically drooling as she replied, "Oh yes! I can't wait to feel your hard cock in my mouth and pussy!"

Well, if I had any doubt about Freddy's ability to hypnotize someone, I was now thoroughly convinced. I hadn't heard my wife use those words in a very long time. I sat on the overstuffed chair in the corner and watched as Freddy approached my wife and placed his dick in her mouth. She happily took him in and then she proceeded to give him a sloppy blowjob. It didn't take her long before she was enthusiastically bobbing her head back and forth, taking him deep in her throat. I was thinking, if she is going to be doing that to me, I'm going to be a very happy camper.

If she had kept it up, I'm sure Freddy would have shot a load in her mouth, but he had another idea. He pulled his dick out of her mouth and climbed on the bed between her legs. He placed his mouth on her pussy and started licking up and down her slit. I could see him shoving his tongue in her snatch and then I saw him concentrating on her clit. My wife was going nuts! Her head was flopping side to side on the pillow, and she had her hands on the back of his head. While most of the sounds she was making were gibberish, I did hear her say, "Oh, Fuck yes! Eat my pussy! Oh, god! Your tongue feels so good!"

He ate her to an orgasm, and then he moved up to feast on her 38C cup tits. As he was moving from tit to tit, sucking her hard nipples, he pushed his cock in her pussy. She screamed out, "Fuck! That feels so good. Fuck me with that big cock!"

He didn't disappoint her. He fucked her through at least three massive orgasms before he filled her pussy with a big load of cum. I must admit, although I was watching someone fuck my wife, it didn't upset me. In fact, I had my dick out stroking it. If they had gone any longer, I would have shot my load on the carpet.

When he had finished, he kissed her, got dressed, and said, "That was great. You are a very hot fuck. I hope we can do this again sometime."

We went back into the living room where he smiled and asked, "Well, do you think you will enjoy having a hot wife again?"

I shook his hand and answered, "I couldn't believe what I just witnessed.

That was even better than the way she was when we first got married. I'm looking forward to a very satisfying sex life. I just hope I can get her daughter to act like that."

"John, don't worry about it. I'm going to make a recording tonight that will turn your stepdaughter into your own personal slut. I'm going to do something even better for you though. At first I was going to ask what her name is so I could personalize it, but the more I thought about it, I decided to make it so it will work on anyone you want to use it on. I know you're in marketing, so here's what you should do. When you get home, tell your stepdaughter you need her help. Tell her you have a new marketing plan you will be using for new clients. Tell her you would like for her to listen to it and tell you what she thinks. As soon as she listens to it, she will be under a strong susceptibility state. The more she listens, the better and deeper she will be under. You will be able to tell when she's under. Just tell her the same thing I told your wife. She will do anything you tell her to do.

I remember you used to fuck a different sorority girl every night. I could only get some pussy if I found a drunk girl at one of our frat parties. Since I discovered, and then perfected, this program, I have never been without any girl I wanted. If you want to fuck one of your co-workers, a secretary, your boss's wife, or whoever, just tell her you want her to listen to your new marketing program and she's yours. I know you want to fuck your 18-year-old stepdaughter but think about this. Think about telling her you want to fuck one of her hot 18-year-old friends and have her tell her friend what an amazing lover you are and that you told her you would like to fuck her. You wouldn't even need to hypnotize her."

"You're a sly old dog, Freddy."

"Yes I am."

We had a good laugh, and then he said, "Meet me at the restaurant tomorrow night at 8:00. We'll have a nice dinner, a few drinks, then we'll go up to my suite. You will once again tell your wife to undress, get on the bed, and then let me do whatever I want her to do. If you want to, have her suck your dick while I'm eating her pussy. It'll be like old times in our dorm."

When Freddy left, I went into the bedroom where my wife was still lying on the bed with a satisfied look on her face. I got undressed, walked to the edge of the bed, and I told my wife to give me a nice, slow blowjob. She smiled, took my dick in her hand, and moved it to her mouth. She started licking around the head and then licking up and down the shaft. She then took me in her mouth and gave me the best blowjob she had ever given me since we had been married. I held back as long as I could, but it felt so good I soon blasted a large load of cum in her mouth. She swallowed it all, licked her lips, and let out a very contented sigh.

The next night we met Freddy at the steakhouse in his hotel. After a very good meal, we went up to his suite where he repeated his actions of the night before. He had my wife suck his dick, he ate her pussy, and then he fucked her. As soon as we had entered the bedroom, I shed all my clothes. When he started to eat my wife's pussy, I took his suggestion from the night before and had my wife suck my dick. When he moved up to fuck her, I went back to the chair in the corner and watched them while I slowly stroked my dick. Oddly enough, I wasn't jealous while watching him fuck my wife, I was just extremely turned on. We had never had a threesome before, but I was thinking we might do this again.

When Freddy had finished fucking my wife, he got dressed and we went back in the living room. He reached into his coat pocket and handed me a disk in a plastic case. He said, "John, it was really great to see you again. If you ever want to come to one of my shows again, let me know and I will get you some VIP tickets. Of course, I will want to fuck your wife again. Maybe you can bring her daughter with you so I can fuck her too. Now, here's the disk I promised you. Just remember, it will work on anyone you let hear it. You don't have to use it just on women you want to fuck. If you have a difficult customer you are trying to win over, just tell him the same thing you tell the women. Tell him you would like for him to listen to your new marketing plan, and he will become very susceptible to any suggestion you plant in his mind. Just tell him he feels very comfortable working with you, and he knows signing a contract with your company is the best thing for his business. Just make sure to always tell any of your subjects that when they wake up, they will feel very relaxed and happy about their decision, whether that be letting you fuck them or having them sign a contract. Tell them they will not remember listening to the disk and that they will always feel very good about doing business with you again. Is it unethical? Yes, but who cares when you are making money for your company, and for you."

He hugged me and patted me on my back. I thanked him and then went back into his bedroom, told my wife to get dressed, and then we went back to our hotel where we fucked like rabbits the rest of the night. The next day we checked out and drove back to LA.

I had purchased a four bedroom, 3 and a half bath home in a nice neighborhood of West Los Angeles, right after my first marriage. With my promotion and my new ability to win over new contracts, I was thinking about buying a larger house. After looking around, I decided I liked my house and I felt comfortable there, so I decided to stay. We had a hot tub and an in-ground pool with a pool house.

When we got back home, I took my wife to our bedroom and told her to have a seat. I sat across from her so I could look into her eyes and watch her expression. I asked, "Honey, are you happy with your life? Are you happy with me?"

She looked confused for a moment, but then she smiled and answered, "I am very happy. We have a good life, you give me everything I could ever want, and I'm very happy with you. I adore you and I'm so happy I'm your wife. And I want to thank you for our weekend in Las Vegas. Everything was perfect. You are so good to me."

I asked, "I want you to be very honest with me. During our seven years of marriage, have you ever cheated on me with another man? Have you had sex with anyone else?"

Again, she looked confused, but then she answered, "No, of course not. I love you and I have never even thought about having sex with another man." She paused for a minute before continuing, "I know I have to be honest with you, so when you asked if I have ever had sex with anyone else, I was telling you the truth when I said I have never had sex with another man, but I have had sex with someone behind your back. Do you remember my best friend, Betsy?"

I nodded my head, unable to speak. She continued, "We have been having sex for a couple of years. Either I will go to her house, or she will come here while you're at work. Do you want me to stop? I only want to make you happy so I will do whatever you want me to do."

I was thinking hard about how to handle this. Her best friend Betsy was a knockout. She was not only beautiful, but she also had a great body. She had been to our house to swim in the pool, and I always thought she would be a great fuck. Maybe I would have to find out. I said, "Marcie, if you enjoy having sex with Betsy, I have no problem with it, but you don't have to do it behind my back. In fact, I would like to watch you someday. I know Betsy is married, so I assume she also likes sex with men. I want you to tell Betsy that I think she is very attractive, and I would like to watch you have sex together. Then I would like you to suggest that the three of us have sex together."

"Of course, John. Whatever will please you."

"You know what will please me? Spending the next hour making love to you."

She got a big smile on her face, and we went to bed where we spent the next hour kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking. I was amazed at how much our sex life had changed over the last couple of days.

My stepdaughter, Lisa, came home around 3:00 that afternoon. I was actually nervous when I approached her. I said, "Hi, Lisa. How was your day?"

She looked at me a little strangely because we never really engaged in chit chat. She answered, "It was ok. Did you and mom have fun in Las Vegas?"

"We did, actually. I bumped into an old college buddy of mine. Small world, huh?" In fact, we may go back again in a couple of months. Maybe you would like to go with us?"

She again looked at me strangely before answering, "Yeah, well, maybe. What's gotten into you? You're acting a little strange."

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,061 Followers