The Amazing Mrs. C

Story Info
Was I her co worker, tenant, lover or boy toy?
2.8k words
4.56
46.5k
56

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first experience in the work forced was something I needed to share with someone. It's not like I could talk to my Mother. You all know I couldn't tell my best friend who happens to be my high school sweetheart. So I decided to basically tell all of you. I hope you don't mind.

*****

I guess I should start at the beginning. I am a country boy from the Midwest. I guess you could say I am a nerdy country boy. I graduated college and got my teaching degree. Jobs in that field around home were far and few to be found. I don't really know quite how but I was offered a temporary position as an assistant teacher for special needs kids. Shockingly it was on the west coast. Oh yeah California. So I packed my belongings in my F150 and moved out of my mom's basement. No seriously I was living in her basement. The drive was long and a few times I almost turned back.

Well it didn't take long to realize my pay wasn't going to feed, clothe and house me. I had decided I could sleep in my truck. Then my fortune changed. On my first day at work I met the amazing Mrs. C. Sure she was old enough to my mom but oh my goodness she was so "HOT". Now she wasn't what I thought a California girl looked like. You know blond, blue and tanned. She was the teacher I would be assisting.

When I entered her class room the first time, she was standing with her back to me. She was leaning slightly over her desk. She was wearing a white top that exposed her great shape. The Capri pants seemed to hug every fold of her nice firm rear. On her ankle was a gold bracelet. Her feet were bare.

As we talked, she asked about my living arrangements and before I even got to the part of sleeping in my truck she explained how there was an empty bedroom at her house. She made a quick call to her husband and I had a roof over my head.

Alright I know that was boring. Now I'll try to tell the rest of the story. I followed Mrs. C home. She showed me to a nice, place almost like an apartment over the attached garage. I got settled in a bit before Mr. C got home. I was invited to eat dinner with them. They seemed like nice folks and they made me feel at home.

After dinner I helped Mrs. C clean the table and we were washing dishes and talking. I was rinsing dishes and she was stacking them in the dishwasher. Every time she bent over, the oversized shirt she had on gave me a great view of her amazing breasts. Now I hadn't seen many breasts on women, well except on the internet and oh yeah, my mom's. Ok, don't hate the nerd I am a guy and we all know how guys are. I swear I could see all the way to her sexy toes. Now don't get it wrong, she also had on a nice pair of shorts.

She must have caught me peeking down her top about the same time she saw the bulge in my shorts. She casually stood up adjusting her top. Ok, do you remember I said I was a nerd? I could feel my face turning red as thoughts of her tossing all my stuff and me into the street. To my surprise she smiled, kind of lifted her eyebrows and said nothing. I was so glad when the dishes were done and I excused myself to slither to my room like the snake I was sure she thought I was.

I had just got out of a cold shower, yes I said cold shower. No I didn't plan it to be cold. There was no hot water in the little bathroom. I can tell you I was so disappointed that the cold water didn't do its job and I was still rock hard and horny, with visions of those marvelous breasts dangling unrestrained by a bra before my eyes. That's when Mrs. C knocked on my door and opened it. There I stood; still wet holding a towel over me trying to hide my naked body. Now I am not a stud by any means but hey it's a hand full. "Pun intended".

Mrs. C just stood there looking at me. I am sure all of you guys know some body parts can't be hidden with a towel. I know I was like a deer caught in headlights. Mrs. C casually walked by me saying something about she forgot the water heater was off. She went to a small closet and reached up towards the top corner. Now at first I was thinking, that is one crazy place to turn on the water heater. That thought soon passed when as she reached and that same top she wore at dinner raised up. At that moment I was thinking I needed another cold shower.

I stood there watching as that top exposed the most perfect ass I had ever seen. Those shorts were gone. I struggled to see if I was blind or if she really didn't have panties on. That ass was firm, tan and perfect! Those legs looked so long and went down to those slender feet on tippy toes. My cock was once again throbbing. Then she asked if I could reach the switch for her. She didn't leave the small closet but moved just enough that I too could fit.

Have you ever tried to stand beside a beautiful woman in close quarters holding a towel, while trying to cover a raging hard on and reach up to a dark corner. I got the switch turned on and as I turned to exit the closet I was suddenly face to face with Mrs. C. More importantly my very hard cock was also facing her. Her top was hanging off one of her shoulders as she looked up at me. I didn't know if she meant to do it or not but her hand brushed my towel covered, very hard body part. We stood there face to face with only inches between us, for what at the time seemed like minutes but I am sure it was seconds. As she squeezed past me she put her hands on my hips and those amazing breasts and that sexy body pressed against me and my hard cock. She seemed to struggle getting past me. I thought for an instant I might explode.

She stopped at the door way on her way out saying how sorry she was that she intruded on me. Like a babbling fool I muttered something about she was welcome to intrude any time. She smiled and she was gone and I couldn't wait to drop the towel and take care of "pressing business". That didn't take long because in a couple of strokes I shot the biggest load I ever remembered. Unfortunately it flew all over me and the bed sheets. Just as the first shot left the launch pad the door opened. Yup it was her. She stood holding the partially open door taking in the show. She didn't say anything for a few seconds then she said "You should join us for breakfast." Then she shut the door and she was gone.

Well I felt really special. My first day at work I meet a total babe and in a few short hours I show her I am a total pervert.

The next morning I woke with a still semi erect cock to the sound of Mrs. C saying I should hurry that Mr.C had to leave. He was done eating and ready to head out as I sat down. He asked if I was a golfer. Ok so a nerdy country boy knows a lot about hunting and fishing but Golf? Nope nothing! That's when he announced I should just hang out with his old lady. My eyes scanned "his old lady", she had on a short robe and it appeared little else besides her tan. Seriously that sounded like a really cool way to spend the day.

Mrs. C asked him not to leave that she wanted to show him her new swimsuit. She excused herself to go change as I cleared the table. Soon she returned wearing a very, very sexy white bikini. Ok, once again I was the deer in the head lights. And the fact that Mrs.C's headlights were shining through the thin white material didn't go unnoticed. Mr. C almost looked and said "that's nice" and headed to the door. She had that look of disappointment on her face. After he was outside I told her how amazing she looked. That got the nerd a smile from a beautiful lady. She turned a circle showing me the back side. Actually amazing really didn't describe her. She looked to be about 5'5" Her breast weren't huge probably 36B's. Her body had that hour glass shape with a narrow waist and wider hips. Her dark brown hair and that sexy tan made her a total babe. That small white bikini made her perfect tan look so hot. Her legs looked so long as she stood there letting me take in her beauty with a gorgeous smile.

Finally she said she was going to lay out by the pool. And once again I had a bulge in my shorts. Mrs.C told me to go change and join her. Like a mad person I flew to the garage up the stairs and started trying to cram a stiff cock into a swimsuit. For an instant I considered jacking off first. As quickly as I could I was by the pool watching my sexy landlord swim laps. Then like in a movie she swam to the steps and walked out. OH MY GOD, remember I told you about the thin white material? Well when it was wet it looked way thinner. I could see her dark areola thru the top and much to my pleasure I could see the outline of her well-trimmed dark pubic hair. And once again my cock was growing. When she walked past me I saw how those wet white bottoms hugged every crevice of her back side. She grabbed her towel off the chair and was drying when she asked if I was going to swim. "Maybe later" I was kind of busy admiring her wet bikini.

Ok so the nerd had a T shirt on and Mrs. C said I should take it off and get some sun. Ok now I don't think she understood that shirt had a very important job besides hiding my white skin. Yeah it was covering the bulge in my swim trunks. But off it came. That's when she told me I better let her put sunscreen on so I didn't burn. My brain was screaming "WAIT WHAT". It took a lot of self-control not to cum in my trunks as her soft hands touched me. Then it got better when she asked if I would put some sun screen on her too.

I might have been a nerd but I was all in for the touching of that sexy female. Of course she intended me to put it just on her back. I must have done ok because even though I had covered her back she just let me keep rubbing it in. Her breathing got deeper and my cock got harder when she said I should unfasten her top. Her bare back was so inviting and the sides of her breast pushed out from being smashed against the chair. She made no effort to end my touching even when my hands roamed to put sunscreen on those bulging breasts. Then she asked if I would mind putting it on her legs. OH YEAH SUUUUURRRE like I was going to say NO.

I started at her feet, making sure I got between each toe. . OMG she was breathing even heavier as I made my way up her legs. At the top of those hot legs were two butt cheeks that were about half exposed. I stopped short of those and started back down when she said "I think you need to go higher, I don't want to burn there". OH WOW! With very little hesitation I put sunscreen on my hands and cupped one of those cheeks. She was having a hard time lying still. Her hips kept rising. As I moved to the other side I noticed that even though the thin white material seemed dry most places, there was a wet place between those legs. The sunscreen was on the back side but I kept rubbing it in on those cheeks. Then getting braver I let my finger trace the material around and down close to that wet spot. She moved her hips quickly and moaned.

I pulled my hand away thinking I had crossed a line but to my surprise she said "don't stop. "

Well she didn't have to ask twice I put my hand right back. I traced the material around both edges. I was seriously afraid I would go too far but like all males the reward under that white material seemed worth the risk. First I made the bold move of running my finger over that wet streak. That made her hips raise and the sound she let out sounded like a small animal crying out. Up and back down applying more pressure each trip. Her bottoms pushed deeper between her cheeks. That wet spot grew larger as I pressed harder. As I rubbed I could see the outline of her love tunnel as her bottoms pushed inside. From the way she moved her hips it was getting harder to lay still. My cock was throbbing..

Slowly but surely I slid my finger in her bottoms. Now bear in mind this nerdy country boy was in uncharted territory. I had seen videos and pictures showing exactly the treasure that waited under there. I started at the top of the leg hole and slid my finger under the material. Moving down, it seemed like something she liked. Then I found the leak that was making her bottoms wet between her legs. The minute my finger found an opening she bucked her ass up and my finger went inside just a bit. I didn't pull it out instead I pushed deeper. Soon I added another finger and just held them inside; she raised her hips forcing my fingers deeper. She moved her hand down holding my wrist keeping my fingers right where they were. Then with little warning her ass came off the chair I felt her tense and heard her say " OHHH GAWG THAT'S GOOD". I wasn't sure what was going on but I knew she got a lot wetter. I also knew I LIKED IT!

She was making sounds I had never heard as she raised and lowered her hips basically fucking my fingers. I decided to make a move; I kept my fingers inside but with my other hand started tugging at her bottoms. Her hips raised and soon I had her ass uncovered. By now her loose top was nearly off the chair. I slid my free hand under her feeling a breast. She raised a bit giving me access.

Then she quickly sat up and rolled to her back. For the first time I had a beautiful female naked before me. That dark pubic hair stopped at the edge of her mound. The smooth hairless skin all around her slit was breath taking. I was playing with a nipple with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. Her hips were rocking meeting my fingers. My entire hand was soaking wet. That nipple got harder as I tweaked it between my thumb and finger. I leaned down taking the other nipple in my mouth and gently nursing it. She pulled her legs tight together trapping my fingers inside. She moved her hands down to that beautiful mound. Her fingers wrapped over the edge feeling my fingers inside her wet love tunnel. Her head rolled back, her eyes closed tightly and her mouth was open as if she was gasping for air. She almost looked in pain as I am sure an orgasm hit her hard.

Then as fast as it all started her phone made a sound and she quickly sat up got off the chair. She grabbed her bikini and quickly left me sitting there all alone with a raging hard cock. I was thinking I should go start packing my things.

Ok that was my first experience with my land lord.