The Amazing Mrs. C Pt. 02

Story Info
As lovers we could share many first time sexual experiences.
3.1k words
4.63
31k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey people thanks for letting me tell you about the Amazing Mrs. C. I hope you weren't bored. Oh listen, if any of you run into my mom please don't tell her about this. And never tell my best friend! I guess I should have written it down for my grandkids someday. Oh wait, I did! Ok here's chapter 2.

My Saturday had gone exceptional well until Mrs. C's phone had sounded an alert and she quickly abandoned me in a panic. Now that's not to say the image of her running towards the patio door wearing only her suntan, wasn't burned into my brain. She left me sitting with a lot more than sunscreen on my hands. The smell her wet pussy had given me what seemed like it would be a permeant problem of being around her, my cock was rock hard.

Now am I the only one who remembers the ads for The ED meds? You know the one about if you have an erection that lasts more than four hours. Well I was seriously wondering where the nearest ER was, and exactly what the treatment for that would be. Lord knows all my hands on home remedies hadn't helped. The timing of her phone hadn't helped the situation.

At about the same time as I heard the garage door closing I saw her bikini bottoms lying just outside the sliding door to the kitchen. I was like either a super hero or cartoon character as I quickly moved to get the tiny bottoms, which might have caused a huge problem if Mr. C saw them first. I had visions of a jealous husband cutting off a very important body part of mine. Hey wait, I remembered clearly he said I should just spend the day with his "old lady."

My mind was contemplating how uncomfortable living in my truck was going to be. I kept busy the rest of Saturday trying to avoid my landlords. Luckily I had seen Mrs.'s list of things to get done on the weekend. I didn't recall seeing lying by the pool and getting an orgasm on that list. Guess that was a bonus. I kept busy cleaning and marking chores off Mrs. C's list.

Suddenly the door from the kitchen opened and Mr. C appeared. I was relieved he wasn't carrying a weapon of any kind. He looked to be all dressed up. "Hey Dan, we're' going to dinner with friends, just make yourself at home." "Thanks have a good time." At that moment I felt like, I don't know; jealous. That's pretty sad huh?

I watched as his wife walked past the patio door headed to the garage. She had on a white sundress with a darker burgundy floral print. Her shoulders were bare except for the small strap holding the dress up. . It hit just above her knees showing off her tanned sexy legs. The dress hugged her body exposing that hour glass shape. Of course she had on sexy flip flops. As she walked to the door she glanced my way smiling. When she passed I could see how the dress went between those butt cheeks. My mind was trying to record her image and once again the rocket was moving to the launch pad.

Well I did what every nerdy momma's boy does when he feels rejected. Yup I called my mom! Much to my disappointment she answered the call with" It's about time you called!" "I thought you forgot about me." I thought about explaining that I had my hands full of my cock but instead I just said " I know Mom, I just got really busy." As we talked it became obvious that her life could go on with me in different state.

Much to my pleasure as we talked I found a special treasure in my pocket. OH YEAH, those tiny white bikini bottoms had been out of sight but not forgotten, tucked away in my pocket. . I bet you can imagine I was now a little distracted from the conversation with my Mom. I stretched out the bottoms and noticed that they were a bit wrinkled but also, that wet spot which had been between her legs had dried but still very visible. Her sexy smell still lingered and the memory of her naked body when she rolled to her back had my head racing.

Once again my semi stiff cock was swelling. Ok I guess I must be a real prize of a son. Talking to my mother on the phone holding the bottoms of a lady I had only met less than a week ago, with a cock that was growing. My mind was consumed with the memories of the last couple of days, yet distracted with memories of my adolescent youth.

Alright now guys, am I the only boy who ever discovered his mom's underwear in her clothes hamper? And Mom's, was my mom only pretending to not know how her panties got into my dirty clothes? I didn't think so! Oh and moms, did you really not know that when you leaned over in that special top us boys could see the gates of heaven?

I soon needed desperately to get off the phone from my mom. Ok I know she gave birth to me and did so many things for me but my mind couldn't keep a conversation because all the blood had left my head and had rushed to the male brain between my legs.

Finally, I was off the phone. I quickly got naked and stretched out on my bed. I couldn't decide if wrapping the bottoms around my stiff body part or sniffing them was the right thing to do. I guess I took too long to decide as apparently the command to fire the gun had sent the projectiles flying prematurely up and over. . Once again I was wiping a mess off my sheets.

I was a bit disappointed Sunday morning when I didn't get a wakeup call from my landlord. I wandered down the stairs half hoping I didn't walk into an ambush from an angry husband. "Yikes!" I walked almost head on into Mr. C. "Good morning Dan." I smiled a cautious smile "good morning, Mr. C." To say Mr. C seemed less than happy might have been an understatement. As he gently placed his golf bag in the trunk of his car he warned me "The old prude is on the war path, better stay clear."

As I watched his car drive away my mind was asking if we should go back up and put on my body armor. Wait, I didn't have body armor. Oh well! I decided to be brave and face the possibility of meeting a hostile female just behind the door.

I went to the kitchen and looking into the next room I spotted the hostile lying on the couch. Wait she didn't look all that dangerous. As I looked closer, no war paint, no veins protruding from her face and her eyes were not flashing red. As a matter of fact she looked, let's see, how would I explain it? Peaceful, sexy, H O T! Yup that's it.

There on the couch laid the beautiful Mrs. C sound asleep. She was lying on her back, wearing a light gray silk night shirt. That shirt had buttons up the front of which, she had the bottom few unfastened. The gray silk bikini panties matched the shirt and were cut high up the sides showing off her tanned hips. The silk exposed her protruding nipples. The shirt hung open just above her belly button. That sunken place between her leg and pelvis was very visible. Her panties hugged every curve and once again her panties were damp between her legs. Her right leg was bent at the knee and her foot was touching her left leg. Her long slim left leg and sexy foot was uncovered. Her mouth was open and there was clearly drool in the corner of her mouth. Some of her hair was plastered to her face. OMG did she look amazing,

Once again I had a growing body part. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I continued watching as I made coffee. Then found a seat at the snack bar that gave me a good view. I had gone grocery shopping and decided to put some cinnamon rolls in the oven. Oh yeah they were made from scratch. I scratched open the container and popped them in the oven.

I had placed myself in a seat that let me watch her as she slept, but kept me from plain sight. I'm not sure if it was just time for her to wake or if the oven woke her. Either way when she started to stir I quietly watched. Her eyes weren't open but her hand moved to rest on that sexy silk covered mound between her legs. Fingers curved over the cliff and I swear she was toying with her clit. I thought that the silk was growing darker as her fingers touched. I am sure by now you all know that the man brain between my legs was reacting.

When she started to stir more I purposely made some noise as I poured her a cup of coffee. "Ready for a cup yet?" At first a frown came to her face and for a moment she looked angry. She quickly moved her hand and pulled her legs together. As a smile replaced the frown she said "OH, I thought you were Mr. C." "Cream and sugar"? "Yes please lots of both."

She sat up on the couch as I handed her the cup. I guess maybe it was the fact I was watching from another room but I hadn't noticed how that silk clung around each breast. I offered her a roll, (Cinnamon), although I had something else in mind.

I took a seat on the opposite end of the couch. Mrs. C pulled one foot up under her and sat almost facing me. I know it's a sad thing but I was envious of that feet as her heal rested nearly under her pussy. That silk shirt open at the bottom, left everything visible up to her naval. "I look awful right now." "I think you look awesome" I said realizing my eyes were locked on her groin area. I loved it when I could say something that brought a smile to her face.

"Thanks for the coffee and roll." "I need a shower," and she started to walk out of the room. That shirt almost covered her silk covered ass. Then it was like she stopped in the middle of a step. One foot was flat on the floor the other was on its tip toes with the marvelous bottom exposed. Looking back over her shoulder she asked "are you coming?" "DUH, I thought."

Instead of heading up the stairs to the master bedroom, she went in the direction of my little hide away. She was half a room ahead of me as I eagerly tried to catch up to her for fear she might change her mind. As I exited the kitchen she was standing with the door to the garage open. Looking back at me she calmly let that silk shirt fall away from her shoulders to the floor. When I made it out the next door she was at the top of the steps standing with fingers from each hand hooked in the waist band of her panties. Smiling, she slid them down letting them fall to her feet. I gathered articles of her clothing and quickly made my way in my living quarters. Standing next to my bed naked, was the naked sexy Mrs. C, holding those white bikini bottoms that I had left on my night stand. "I wondered where these went." "I was afraid Mr. C had them." "I'll keep these; you can have those," nodding her head towards the silk panties I was holding.

My head was still spinning from following her to the small place she was letting me call home. The show was mind blowing and cock stiffening to say the least. Then it got better. She made her way to the bathroom. She adjusted the shower then stepped inside. It was like I was window shopping, standing outside, just feet away from the sexiest thing I had ever seen. The door opened and she reached her hand out for me. I took it and she pulled me inside. Now I was still wearing my t shirt and jean shorts. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me the most sensual kiss I had ever had. Ok on a side note, it was the only kiss like that I had ever gotten. Her hands started lifting my shirt. She didn't break the kiss until that shirt had to go over my head

She tossed the dripping T over the door. Then she resumed the kiss. Her fingers were working the snap on my jeans. Then the zipper and down they came along with my underwear. That exposed my once again blood filled male organ.

The kiss ended as she opened my very manly Head and Shoulders shampoo and poured a bit in my hand. Ok so I didn't need to be told to wash that sexy lady's hair. Her face was only inches from mine as I massaged her head. After that chore was done she picked up my not so manly Tone body wash. I gladly started washing her body. She turned her back to me as I wrapped my hands around her. More playing than bathing. I was sure she was more than clean by that time but I let my fingers slide over her mound and slip inside Her hands were on the shower wall as she moved her ass like she was humping my fingers. I slid my other hand down her back and between her butt cheeks. Her body tensed and her knees locked together. There were a couple of minutes I wasn't sure she was breathing.

She turned facing me giving me a long wet tongue kiss. Breaking the kiss she slowly kissed her way down my body as she went to her knees. She took my cock in both hands, one on top of the other, like holding baseball bat. Ok already, she had small hands! Her eyes looked up at me, "OMG that's so big." That actually was something I never expected to hear from a female.

The water was running down my body as she put her mouth over the tip of a loaded artillery piece. She pulled away letting her tongue trace around the top. I was trying hard to distract my mind from what was happening at that moment. Nope Algebra problems didn't help and much too soon I was again letting a load of cum fly. The first shot took her by surprise hitting her full in the face. She quickly recovered placing her mouth back over the tip. Her head seemed to flinch every time a round of cum flew in her mouth. I was shocked that she didn't pull away. Instead she kept sucking and started massaging my balls. Do you have any idea how hard it was to keep my balance? When she was satisfied she had me sucked dry she stood. She had a smile on her wet cum stained face that could only be described as mischievous. Her hands went to my face and she moved her mouth close to mine. It was almost like she was daring me to kiss her. No way was I going to disappoint this sexy lady.

We broke the kiss as she shut the water off pulling me out of the shower. We were both dripping as she led us to my bed. Just as she reached the bed I wrapped my arms around her from behind, stopping her from lying on the bed. I gently caressed her body from behind holding her against me as my semi stiff cock grew. I managed to bend her forward. As she placed her hands on the mattress I slowing kissed down her spine. I went to my knees. She willingly let me move her feet farther apart. I had, at that moment a perfect view from between her legs of her breasts dangling. My hands spread her cheeks as I kissed them.

There inches in front of me was her warm wet slit and the other hole that everyone knows is a bit taboo. I can't explain what I was thinking but my tongue darted over that dark hole. Her body tensed and she let out a "YEEK" sound. I quickly pulled back and said "I'm sorry." I was shocked when she said "NO, I liked it." Encouraged, I shoved my face against her slit. I licked from her clit to her the end of her back bone letting my tongue include both holes. Her body was tense and she couldn't hold still. I slipped a finger in her warm pussy. That sent her over the edge. Her knees buckled against the bed and she cried out as she orgasmed.

I relentlessly kept licking and fingering her pussy as my thumb pushed against her rose bud. I slid my thumb in her soaked pussy then moved my well lubricated digit back to that taboo hole. Slowly I pushed as she relaxed and it pushed inside. Her elbows replaced her hands as she laid her upper body on the bed. My mouth locked onto her clit. She had pulled my pillow down and was screaming into it. Her body was trembling as waves of orgasms swept over her. Fluid from her love canal flooded my face. Her body squeezed my thumb.

She moved away from me onto the bed curling into the fetal position still trembling.

I moved behind her spooning against her naked body. My hard cock slid between her thighs. Her body relaxed as the Orgasms eased. "Terri, are you okay?" "I am more than okay; I have never experienced anything like that." I wrapped my arm over her moving my hand between her breasts. I held her as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke first mostly because as all of you guys know; when you are spooned against a sexy woman you have one arm that is always uncomfortable. Then suddenly the garage door just under my small room started to rise. She shot up in a panic. "How long did I sleep?" It was afternoon and Mr. C's golf outing was over.

That's Chapter #2. I hope you like it.