The Amazing Mrs. C Pt. 03

Story Info
Mrs.C gets naughty on a trip to Lowes!
3.4k words
4.63
29.3k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey people, I am so sorry it has taken me so long to write the third chapter of "The Amazing Mrs. C." Seriously she is truly amazing. OK so I know being a horny nerdy guy probably aids in those thoughts, but look, she is 5'7" tall. I am guessing she is maybe 130# (she hasn't exactly stood on scales for me). She has long sexy legs. Her breasts are not huge, probably 34 c. I would describe them as perfectly perky! Her waist is a lot smaller than her firm hips, giving her that hour glass shape that drives me wild. Well maybe it's more like it makes part of me hard. Add a perfect tan to all that and you have the Amazing Mrs. C!

After a truly wonderful weekend that started with a full body massage with a happy ending for Mrs. C. by my landlord's pool and included her and I falling asleep after a "HOT" shower in my small living quarters.

The ending however was more than scary. When two very content lovers fall asleep cuddled together they should keep track of the time and the where abouts of the golfing husband! Yup we almost got busted for sure. Mrs. C was panicked out of her mind when she was awakened by the garage door starting up.

There she was naked in my apartment with no clothes except her night shirt and those sexy silk panties that she had told me I could keep. Luckily one of the first things I purchased when I got to California was a gift for my Mom and my best friend Sam. I had purchased both of them a Purple Heather T shirt that showed a map of Riverside California on the front. I tossed the one I bought for Mom to her," saying put this on," then grabbed a pair of my jogger shorts for her to wear.

I slipped on shorts and a T shirt and headed to distract the returning husband. "Hey Mr.C would you have a minute to show me how your mower works?" I asked knowing full well how to use it.

That got him outside and gave his "old lady" a chance to escape without being detected. I positioned myself so I could see the house and soon I saw Mrs. C briefly at the patio door. At that moment I wondered if my mom's boobs would fill the shirt as well. I was quite proud of myself thinking she would think of me as her hero. Wait that might be hard on my nerdy guy image.

That ended the weekend and I was very disappointed when it seemed Mrs. C was avoiding me all week. At work it was strictly business. I had started to think she regretted letting me move into her garage apartment.

Friday finally was over and I was ready for the weekend. I had errands to run so I was late getting back to my apartment. Somehow at that moment it seemed less than the paradise it was just the week before. I had lost all hope of a repeat with Mrs. C.

That changed when I opened my door and there on my bed was the neatly folded T shirt and shorts I had loaned her. Beside the shirt was a bottle of Herbal Essence shampoo and one of the same brand of crème rinse along with a pink scrubby and a bottle of Caress body wash. She had added a Tooth brush still in the package. I smiled as I saw those gray silk panties.

I am sure you all know that there was a sudden surge of blood to my "man brain". I quickly lifted those panties and there hidden under them was a note. "There are no words to explain how good you made me feel, I had no idea it could ever be like that. Thank You!"

I moved her shampoo and crème rinse to the shower then put her tooth brush right beside mine. I hung those silk panties on the towel hook outside the shower. My mind was racing as I stepped into the shower. My cock was rock hard as my mind relived the shower with Mrs. C.

The mental picture of her standing naked holding the shower door open inviting me to join her nearly caused a premature launch. I struggled to delay the explosion as I reached outside the door grabbing those panties. I barely got them wrapped around the artillery piece when my brain remembered her on her knees with my cock in her mouth as her eyes looked up at me. There was no more delaying the inevitable.

I actually wasn't sure I had washed my body but I knew I felt much better after relieving the tension that had frustrated me all week. I however regretted that those silk panties were wet and had to be left to dry.

I was awakened by shouting just below my window that over looked the back yard. There on the patio were both my landlords. "You promised me to spend the day helping me," Mrs. C said.

"I know but John won a weekend at Pebble Beach and he invited me. I can't pass it up! I'll see you Sunday night." He said.

I watched Mrs. C sit in a chair as she seemed to be crying. That's about when there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Dan, I managed to piss off the old lady again. I know it's a lot to ask but would you mind helping her around here today?" Mr. C asked.

"Not at all, I don't have any plans." OK so I lied, I definitely had plans that included his "OLD LADY".

"Thanks," he said as he handed me a hundred dollar bill. "Maybe you can take her out to dinner on me."

I heard his car leave and the garage door shut so I quickly headed to the patio to join Mrs.C. I stood at the sliding glass door looking out for a moment. There about 100 feet away was my hot land lady. Ok so you girls will have to realize I am after all the typical male. She had on a pair of tie dye shorts. You know the ones, polyester with bright colors, real loose around the legs and for at top she wore a thin white T shirt that she had tied just below her boobs. Those magnificent nipples poked out like head lights. Her feet were in the chair spread wide in the seat and her face was pressed against her knees. Those shorts gapped open and there before my eyes was her lacy panty covered crotch. Guys you have to help me here, tell me you wouldn't have stared too?

She didn't know I was there until I said," Teresa, are you ok?"

That startled her but when she saw it was me she smiled. The tears were running down her face. I gently put my hands on her knees, and then knelt down in front of her chair. She wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder. I held her tight as my cock grew.

She looked up at me saying," it's our anniversary and he left to play golf."

I kissed her tear covered face. OH man, she felt so warm. She quickly turned my kiss on her cheek to a lip to lip passionate lovers kiss. Ok me being me and a guy, soon my hands were rubbing her pussy through those panties. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers made small circles over her clit. I could feel her love button swell at my touched.

Soon she broke the long kiss and pushed her mouth onto her knee to muffle her scream as her body reacted to my fingers rubbing. I slid my other hand down gently pulling her panties aside. I slowly traced my finger up and down her wet slit from ass to clit. She rolled her eyes up looking into mine with a look on her face that said don't stop. When I slid two fingers inside, she put her hands on each side of my head. Her body trembled as she orgasmed.

Satisfied I had got her warmed up I moved just enough to push my shorts down freeing my very hard male organ. She looked me in the eyes as I rubbed my cock along her pussy. Then just as the tip of my cock touched her warm wet willing pussy, once again her phone went off.

I clearly heard her say, "That FUCKING PHONE! I'm sorry but I have to take this call; I have been waiting on it."

Reluctantly I pulled my disappointed body part away from heaven and let her get her phone.

I could see anger building as she explained to whoever was on the other end of the phone that she hadn't canceled the delivery. "Steve cancelled?" she questioned. "That ass, ok thanks."

Ok so all my effort to make her anything but sad had just taken a major hit. She tossed her phone across the patio. Luckily it landed just off the concrete.

I wanted to ask her, "Does this mean I don't get to take a dip in your love canal?" But even a horny nerd knows that timing is everything.

"Lowes was supposed to deliver mulch this morning but Steve canceled it," she said. "There goes the rest of my weekend plans."

"I can take you to pick it up," I offered, thinking in the back of my mind I had plans for her the weekend too.

"You really wouldn't mind?" she asked. "I need to change clothes first."

"No, you look wonderful just go like you are!"

I stuffed my disappointed wilting cock back in my shorts and got my truck keys. "Where are we headed I asked as I started the truck?"

"The Lowes in Moreno Valley, It's the next town." She answered as she folded up the arm rest between the seats and scooted closer to me. My hand immediately went to her bare leg. I am pretty sure every guy here and most of you ladies know that my hand wasn't stopping anywhere close to her knee. Yup soon I was again feeling her panty covered pussy. Let me tell you those lace panties were more than damp.

"I suppose you will want these too?" she said with a smile.

"You know I do but I also want what's inside!"

Ok, let me tell you that I was surprised, no shocked is more like it as a she raised her hips and wiggled those shorts along with those lace panties down those long legs and over her feet. She tossed the panties on my dash and slid her shorts back on but not before I got to see her bare bottom next to me as we drove. Ok do you all remember I told you those shorts had loose fitting legs that gapped open? Ok I just wanted to make sure you understood the whole situation.

My mind was in disbelief as it struggled to keep the truck on the road, especially since the blood flow had slowed to my brain and was going farther down steam. Mrs. C nonchalantly hung her panties over my rear view mirror.

"You are making it really hard to drive." I said with a smile as my hand slid down to feel her nearly exposed naked pussy.

"That's not all I am making hard," she said as she squeezed my growing cock through my shorts. Her fingers started to unfasten my shorts opening them and freeing one of my favorite body parts. As my man stood at attention she started to gently stroke it with her soft hands.

Of course I should have expected it but this time it was my Cell phone that went off. At that moment I wasn't sure the hands free Bluetooth thing was my friend. I glanced and saw it was my best friend Sam calling. I had decided to push ignore but my sexy copilot quickly pushed answer as she smiled like the cat who just ate the canary.

I gave Mrs. C a look and said, "Hey Sam, how have you been?" Of course it was hard to even say hi as my cock was being stroked.

I wish I could of had a picture of Mrs. C's face as my best friend Sam said, "I am doing ok, Just missing you and wondering why you haven't called. What are you up to today?"

Ok so my best friend Sam is actually Samantha. I have known her since I was two. Yup she is two years younger than me. We were country kids and best friends forever. Sam grew from that bratty little know it all red head to a hot soon to be a nurse, young woman. She is 5'5" 115# petite in build with a 34 22 34 figure. Her fare skin was a total contrast to Mrs. C's but equally as hot. Her strawberry blonde hair had always been long but had cut it just before I left for California.

Ok so don't tell Mrs.C but while she fondled my cock I couldn't help but picture Sam's perky breasts with pink nipples that were to die for and OMG her well-trimmed red bush.

Wait. I am straying off my story, sorry.

"I am driving my land lady to Lowes to pick up some mulch. Hey Sam, Teresa is with me. She is my landlady and also the teacher I am assisting at school."

"Hi Sam, It's nice to almost meet you. He has talked about his best friend Sam but somehow failed to mention you were actually Samantha." Teresa said.

"Hi ya, is he being good?" Samantha asked

"Not to worry I will be his mom while he is here and keep him on the straight and narrow," Mrs. C said while she stoked my almost straight cock.

Sam started to catch me up on everything going on back home as Teresa turned in the seat getting on her knees and leaning to kiss the tip of my cock as she held it softly in her hands. Soon she was making love to my hard male organ with her mouth. Every few seconds she would look up smiling at me as I struggled to talk to Sam and drive without killing us both.

I am pretty sure I only heard part of what my best friend was saying. As you more than likely already guessed I was more than a little distracted.

"Ok then, I won't keep you, just call me when you aren't driving," Sam said, sounding half mad.

"Bye Sam, I love you!" I said as she hung up on me.

"I guess that could have gone better huh?" Mrs. C said.

I have to admit my cock had taken a hit knowing my best friend in the world was pissed at me. Just about then it started to rain a bit as we were pulling into Lowes.

I parked the truck and headed to the garden section. (Oh yeah I first stuffed my disappointed cock in my shorts.)We both got more than a little wet as we hurried inside. Mrs. C saw some patio furniture she liked and before I knew it she was lying back on one of the loungers.

Alright, let me paint a picture of that. The sexy teacher was wearing a thin white T shirt that had gotten wet on the run to the door, which was still tied just below her boobs and she wore no bra. Those tie dye, loose fitting shorts were wet and if you recall her lace panties were on my rear view mirror. Get the picture?

Let me tell you both myself and the sales lady certainly did. I was more than a little amazed as the female Lowes employee quickly got very helpful not to mention very close as she showed the amazing Mrs. C how the chair adjusted positions. It was almost like an electrical shock went to my already tense cock as the Sales lady casually let her hand slide inside the leg of those shorts.

Mrs.C's reaction wasn't what I expected. There was no "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" said. Instead she moved her legs wider giving more access as she seemed to enjoy the touch. Right about then I decided that California was a great place to live. Of course the show ended when other customers joined the area.

Mrs.C paid for the mulch and a guy about my age told us to drive around to the other side of the lot. I weaved my truck through the maze of containers to the stack of mulch. The rain was getting heavier as we finished loading. We were drenched as we hurried to get in my truck and the young employee ran towards the store.

Just as we started to pull around the containers, the storm hit. It looked more like late evening instead of morning. Lightning flashed, thunder shock the truck. It was raining so hard we could hardly see the store.

I am sure by now all of you know my land lady is always full of surprises. Once again she was unfastening and sliding my shorts off, freeing my cock which so far that day had suffered a few disappointments. She wasted no time in moving me into a position lying in the seat. She moved her body over mine. As she pulled her shorts to one side and lowered her pussy onto my shaft.

Her pussy was wet and open as my cock slowly slid inside. She would lower then raise then lowering she would moan. She didn't just go up and back down. Her hips moved to make sure my cock rubbed her clit.

"OMG that's hard and so big, It feels so good." She said laying her forehead against mine.

The rain and thunder pounded the truck as she picked up the speed. I pushed that t-shirt over her breast letting them hang free just above my face. Ok I have to ask. Do you girls already know that if there are titties that close to a guy's face, what's going to happen? I lifted my head nursing one, then the other nipple.

I am no expert but from the slight pause in her movement and the way her mouth opened as if she needed to scream, I am pretty sure she had an orgasm. I could feel the explosion that had been delayed all day building in my balls.

"I am going to come soon!" I said as I tried to warn her to allow her time to get off my cock if she chose.

"FUCK, come in me! OMG I want you come inside me."

She pushed her body down hard, holding my cock deep inside her body. I felt her pussy squeezing my cock. I swear she stopped breathing as we orgasmed together. I erupted inside her, emptying my fertile seed deep in her pussy.

Ok so my 23 year old cock had been disappointed more than once that day. The buildup was apparent by the amount of fluid I had just pumped inside her hot pussy. I could feel the warm liquid running down my cock and onto my balls. . My cock staid hard as a rock as her body quivered while her pussy milked my cock.

I bet everyone knows that there is a time after great sex when reality shows its head again. That happened when there was a knock on my window. YUP the storm had subsided and the young Lowes employee had walked back out to find out what our delay in leaving was.

Ok so picture the scene indie my truck. Teresa was sitting on my cock. When she looked up she was looking right at the young man knocking on the glass. I quickly pulled Teresa's wet T shirt down over her breasts. She slid off my still hard and very messy cock leaving my bare bottom half on display. Ok so that put her behind the wheel of my truck, which fortunately had the motor running. I sat up giving the very attentive worker a wave as she drove away laughing so hard at me trying to find my underwear and shorts.

That is the third part of The Amazing Mrs. C! Let me know what you think!