The Amazing Randy Gets a Surprise

Story Info
Randy gets a big surprise after a performance.
9.1k words
4.69
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
255 Followers

The Amazing Randy Gets a Surprise is one of a series of stories based on the title character first introduced in The True Professional series, here on Literotica. I crave comments, either positive or negative. Take a moment to let me know what you think, please. It matters to me.

The Amazing Randy Gets a Surprise

A Chance Meeting

Amy Baumgardner sat alone at the bar nursing her scotch on the rocks and waiting for the second act to start. The first act had gone well and the audience at Harry's, a comedy supper club in Portland, was slowly heading back to their seats as they finished their trip to the bathroom or came back inside from a smoke break. In a couple of minutes, the lights would dim, the conversations would soften, and The Amazing Randy would take the stage for the second time that evening.

It was the final night of the two-week engagement and the place was packed.

Amy, an attractive 30-something brunette was the owner-operator of a club of her own, the X-Cut, in Kidd Valley, just up the interstate and over the Washington state line in the foothills of timber country. Amy surveyed the room with the practiced eye of someone who understood the business from the inside, and she did.

There was a slight difference in scale of course. The X-Cut was a workingman's bar and Kidd Valley was a lumber town. Portland, on the other hand, had an NBA franchise. On a payday Friday night, The X-Cut could pack in almost fifty patrons max, thirsty lumberjacks flush with cash and looking to spend it on their women. Harry's was sold out tonight, SRO, and Amy estimated the crowd at about 350 paying customers, every one of whom had paid the hefty thirty dollar cover, ordered a meal and, presumably a drink or two as well. She figured the evening's take at somewhere north of $40,000 maybe $50,000. The liquor was flowing; that was for sure, expensive liquor.

The X-Cut was small, but it was all hers. Amy owned the X-Cut outright and normally, on a Thursday night, she would be back in Kidd Valley tending bar, but tonight she had business at Harry's, family business.

Amy's husband, Randy, was the show's headliner, "The Amazing Randy". Harry's was the first stop on Randy's annual national tour and had been for almost three decades. "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist," as Randy was billed, was returning to work after the most eventful six months of his life.

Randy Baumgardner had spent his entire adult life on stage, working first as a host and narrator for bi-weekly public astronomy shows at his high school's modest planetarium. Randy's parents were "carnies" and with their help and insight he developed a hypnotism act for the carnival and state fair circuit. By the age of twenty he was already working his act and living the carnival life, just like his parents had done. After a year and change of perfecting his chops before the toughest audiences in show business, he moved seamlessly to the comedy club circuit and venues like Harry's.

The Amazing Randy had played to packed rooms for three decades, all the while living the bachelor life, perfectly content to live alone both on the road and at home in the summertime.

All that changed at the end of last year's tour. Once Randy had returned to his lakeside retreat, The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist had decided that it was time to throttle back on his tour dates and find himself a life-companion. He had seriously considered about a half-dozen candidates, remarkable women he had encountered here and there along the thirty-year path to the present. After serious contemplation, he had chosen Amy, a waitress he had met years earlier when he had popped into the X-Cut for a quick drink on his way to Harry's. After tracking her down and a three-month whirlwind courtship at Randy's lakeside home in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Amy and Randy had been married in Las Vegas the previous October.

Now here she was sitting at the bar waiting to see her husband's second act. It was the first time Amy had seen him do his stage show in an actual club. Amy had enjoyed the opening set. Randy was funny and charming as he brought "contestants" to the stage, hypnotized them, and then commanded them to do stupid things like making animal noises or revealing innocent secrets.

It was the second part of the show that The Amazing Randy's fans came to see. The jokes were funnier and much racier. Sexual innuendo was woven throughout the performance, but foul language was forbidden as well as nudity. Randy needed neither to get his laughs, laughs which had flowed night after night, for his entire career.

Amy had just signaled the bartender to freshen her drink when a well-dressed man in his thirties leaned in and instructed the bartender to "put it on my tab." Smiling a self-confident smile, he asked the attractive thirty-something brunette, "You don't really believe this hypno-dipno mumbo jumbo is legit, do you?" he asked the beautiful brunette.

Amy looked up in search of the face behind the voice. "Thanks for the drink offer but no thanks, and yes, I do believe that hypnosis is real." She lifted her glass with her left hand so that her would-be admirer could see her wedding and engagement rings. Although the young professional could see that she was flashing the red light he just drove right through it. Sliding onto the adjacent stool, he leaned in close and said "C'mon, Beautiful, let me buy you a drink."

"Buddy," said a female voice with just a hint of a Hispanic accent, "are you deaf, stupid, or both? This woman wants you to leave her alone."

The intruder spun around on his seat to see a short Hispanic woman about his age, with jet black hair piled on top of her head, constrained by a pair of beautiful ivory combs. She was fully as pretty as his original target, but in addition, the aggressive Latina, sported a figure which was, in a word, "top-heavy." This beautiful dark-skinned woman was thin-waisted, big-chested, and had dark impenetrable eyes. "Hey, why don't you..." snapped the man on the barstool as he turned to answer the voice and then stopped dead in his tracks. "Wow," was all he could muster as the raven-haired beauty came into full view.

For her part, Amy sat back, content to allow her newfound champion to intervene on her behalf but above all, not wanting to make a scene at her husband's place of work. All she wanted was for the guy to leave her alone. It's not that he had been rude, but he was ignoring Amy's signals, signals that the mysterious Latina had clearly picked up before she'd intervened.

"And what can I do for you little lady?" asked the man on the bar stool. The dark-skinned Latina looked straight at his face, but could not make eye contact. He was too busy staring at her breasts. "OK, it's gonna be like that, huh?" she said to no one in particular as she threw her shoulders back to make her already impressive bosom even more prominent and then advanced until her cleavage was inches from his chest.

A number of men around the bar were already openly looking in their direction. Men are hard-wired to pay attention to beauty. Individually, Amy and the mystery woman were each worthy of a second look. Together, they were "must see TV." Some at the bar stopped mid-sentence in response to the feisty Latina's chesty "double down," while positively radiating white-hot, "attitude." It would be only seconds before passing bystanders would notice... and then stop.

Amy did not want a scene. The interaction that was unfolding in front of her seemed as if it were happening in slow motion. Like all bartenders, Amy had "room awareness," a kind of bartender's "spider sense" and the beautiful brunette knew that this encounter was moving to a head. She watched as the brazen Latin beauty slowly removed the glove from her right hand and reached forward to gently cover Mr. Wrong's hand as he leaned against the bar.

The beautiful and feisty woman paused for just a moment and said "Well, cowboy, lean over here and let me give you the details."

Instantly, the man did as he was told.

After half a minute, the man turned back to the bar, motioned for the bartender and set up the bar with an American Express card which he laid on the lacquered wood while he silently rose and moved to the far end of the bar. The beautiful Latina looked into Amy's face, smiled, and said, "Mind if I have that drink here with you? He's buying."

"Sure, pull up a stool," Amy said. "Thanks for lending a hand, but I could have handled him, you know."

As the bartender refreshed their drinks, the mysterious beauty spoke. "I'll bet you could have. You seem like a very confident woman." She paused as she looked Amy straight in the eye. "I like that."

"You're probably wondering what just happened," she said as she held out her hand to shake. Amy smiled, but did not take the woman's hand.

"Not at all. I've had years of experience behind the bar. I own a small lumberjack's bar in Washington. Believe me. I've seen it all before. In fact, I have seen this exact technique in use on at least two occasions."

"Really?" said the lovely olive-skinned beauty. "I'd love to hear about them."

"I detect a trace or two of skepticism in your voice," said Amy. "Tell you what; will you believe me if, for example, I were to tell you your name?"

"That would be impressive, I must admit."

Amy stared straight into the woman's eyes and said, "Your name is Leticia, Lettie to your friends."

Without missing a beat, the beautiful Hispanic woman said, "You have my complete attention. And your name would be?"

"Amy."

"Amy, have we ever met?"

"No, we haven't, not until just now."

"Then how is it that you know my name?"

"That's not all I know, Lettie."

"Indeed."

"I know how you did it."

"And how, exactly, did I get him to leave?"

"First, you had to take off your glove."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because in order to use your power to control his mind you must first establish skin contact. Why do you think I was reluctant to shake your hand?"

Lettie, now visibly taken-aback, took a moment to gather her thoughts. Amy, this woman she had just met, seemed to know everything about her and her hypnotic power. "Lettie, you have nothing to fear from me, but I have to ask you not to try to read my mind. I much prefer that we just talk."

"Amy," asked Lettie, "do you have such a power?"

Amy took a moment to sip from her drink before saying, "No, Lettie I don't... but my husband does," she said as she lifted her left hand to display her rings while simultaneously pointing to the stage where The Amazing Randy was speaking with "contestant number one," a pretty, long-legged blonde.

"You're married to Randy?"

"Yep," said Amy, breaking into a broad smile. "Don't you find it kind of ironic that I have no power at all and still I know much more about you than you do about me?"

"Congratulations," said Lettie. I mean it. He's a great guy, but you already know that, Amy."

"Thanks. Yeah, he is."

Leticia re-gloved her right hand and extended it to Amy. "Amy, you have nothing whatsoever to fear from me. In fact, it's a little- I don't know- a little bit of a relief to be able to talk to someone who knows about my secret. How much did Randy tell you about us?"

Amy and the beautiful raven-tressed Latina spent the entire second set getting to know each other while the Amazing Randy continued on to contestants number two, three, and even four. It was a long set and The Amazing Randy had them rolling in the aisles and had decided to end the show with a particularly racy encounter with a pair of co-eds. Eventually, both women looked up when thunderous applause signaled the end of the show. Randy would change his tuxedo for "civvies" and be out to meet his wife in twenty minutes.

Do You Two Know Each Other?

When Randy finally came around the corner, ninety-five percent of the night's patrons were gone and the staff was clearing and re-setting the room. Amy jumped off her stool and kissed her husband.

"Well, what'd you think?"

"I really liked the first set, but then I ran into an old friend and we had a lot of catching up to do. We kind of talked through most of the second set. I'll catch another show, ok? Don't be mad."

"Of course, I'm not mad, honey. Where is this old friend of yours anyway?"

"Right behind you, Randy."

Randy turned and stopped dead in his tracks as he broke into a broad smile. Lettie stood on her tip toes and gave her old lover a strong hug as she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Lettie, what a surprise! Wait; do you two know each other?"

"We do now, Randy. What's more we like each other, don't we Lettie?" Amy laughed. Lettie smiled and nodded agreement.

"I ordered you a scotch on ice, honey," said Amy as she held on to Randy's arm. The two of us are way ahead, but we're slowing down Lettie, aren't we? Let's go sit in a booth so we can talk."

All three had things they wanted to say.

Amy and Lettie told Randy the story of their encounter with Mr. Wrong. "Amy, I am so impressed with your sleuthing skills," said Randy. Turning to his former lover he said, "Lettie, it reminds me a little of our night together. As you can tell, Amy and I have no secrets. I hope that you don't mind that I told Amy about us and your power during pillow talk. I guess I never imagined that we'd cross paths again."

"As I recall, the last thing we did was make, if not plans to meet again," she said putting 'plans' in air quotes, then something close to it... something about each of us liking surprises. Well, "Surprise!" Leticia laughed a belly laugh that caused her chest to wiggle as her industrial strength bra strained to dampen the momentum of that much moving flesh.

"Lettie, I'm married. Amy is my wife and I love her without reservation. I would do anything for her. I've sworn off taking lovers."

The beautiful brunette looked at her husband while nonchalantly sipping her drink. "While you were on stage, Lettie and I spent some time just sharing notes, Randy, just girl-to-girl stuff. I explained to her how you made the decision to see if the two of us would be compatible and how we came to grips with your power. I know what you gave up to commit to me, to us."

"Lettie said that when you two met she had sought you out precisely because you were the one man in the world whose hypnotic power resembled her own. She said that because of her mental powers she had never been surprised by any lover, but that your mind was impenetrable to her probes. It was the loss of control that was so very erotic for her. You yourself told me that having to make love without your hypnotic hole card, was unique and that you thought it was very sexy."

"She came to the club tonight hoping that the two of you could hook up, but when I told her that we were married she backed right off. Randy, there's a connection of some kind between Lettie and me. It started growing as soon as we started our girl talk."

Amy spoke. "Randy, I can't remember when I've met someone and felt so instantly at home with them. I promise that Lettie has not so much as touched me. I am not under her influence but I can understand that you might want to check for yourself. Go ahead if you want."

"Amy, I don't need to use my power to check to see if you're telling me the truth. That's what trust is for. What are you two trying to say to me?"

"You know, Randy, I love you completely and I know that you feel the same way about me. You've had literally hundreds of lovers over your career. You know that doesn't bother me at all, but now that I've met Lettie, I must admit that I am curious what it might be like to... I don't know... no... I do know." She took a deep breath. "Randy, I would like to invite Lettie to join us in a threesome, tonight."

Lettie, who had not said a single word so far, finally spoke up. "Randy, you and I know how unique our one night together was. We also know that we don't love each other. We've each of us chosen our current lifestyles. I'm still thoroughly enjoying mine and you have found the love of your life; Amy has too. I'm so happy for the both of you."

"Obviously, it's your call, but I vote 'Yes.' Don't you miss the unknown even a little, Randy? I think that you're trying to prove something to Amy, no, not prove, protect. That's it. You want to protect her... from what, from me? Amy doesn't want protection, Randy. She wants participation.

"I need another drink."

"I'll get it," said Lettie. "I need to use the little girls' room anyway. You guys could use some alone time," she said with a smile as she scooted over in the booth and stood up to fetch the drink she had promised. Both Randy and Amy watched as Lettie walked towards the bar. They turned to each other slowly and smiled. Amy giggled.

"Surprise!" she said as she broke into a belly laugh. "Honey, it's your choice, honest. I think it might be fun. You know that I've never been with another woman or in a threesome. I genuinely like Lettie and, wow, she's incredibly attractive. It's hard for me to think of her gift as a curse until I realize how difficult it must be to fall in love with someone when you know what they're thinking all the time."

"That's why I look into your mind only when you ask me to. "I like surprises," said the master hypnotist, and this is a doozie." He laughed out loud and asked his wife "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Only Funnin'

"Yes, my love. I think it will be fun. What about you?"

"Amy, I am literally the only man alive who can say 'no' to what Leticia Alvarez offers. The possibility of simultaneous sex with both you and Lettie would get dead men to rise up and say 'yes.' You're going to discover that she is a skilled and attentive lover... and... she likes surprises. I have to admit that the idea is growing on me. When she comes back don't say anything. Let me do the talking. Don't let on that we're going to do it. Please, just follow my lead." Amy nodded her head in agreement. Randy leaned over the table and kissed his wife.

In a minute or two Leticia returned with Randy's scotch and two glasses of ice water on a small bar tray. She leaned over, massive cleavage in full view of her former lover, to place a cocktail napkin on the table and then deposited Randy's drink on the folded napkin. Smiling, she turned to Amy and repeated her waitress' act.

"Well?" asked Lettie as she resumed her seat and took a sip of her water.

"Lettie," said Randy as he looked down at his drink, "it's such a tempting offer... but we're going to have to take a pass." Instantly, Lettie's face went blank, downcast with obvious disappointment. "I know you're disappointed," he said somberly. "All I can say is..." he hesitated for effect... "Surprise!" Both he and Amy broke into laughter. "Lettie, as you once told me, 'I'm only funnin' with you.'"

Amy smiled broadly and said, "I'm so excited. You guys are gonna go easy on me, right? I've never been with a woman before. Lettie, are you staying at the Portland Arms?"

"Two suites worth, top floor. I'm used to the best, Amy. I can afford it. By the way, so can Randy," she said cracking just a bit of a mischievous smile.

"Lettie!" said Randy with mock indignation and then a laugh.

The group agreed to meet in an hour at Lettie's suite.

Once back to their own small suite, Amy and Randy kissed each other. "Are you sure you want to do this, Amy?" asked Randy.

"Yes, I am. I'm already wet. Here, check for yourself." She slowly raised her skirt with one hand and guided Randy's hand to her sex. Amy's panties were wet. Randy and Amy had already intended to make love that night. The unannounced appearance of Lettie Alvarez required only slight modification in their preparations, but did involve a significant change of venue to three floors up.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
255 Followers