The Amazing Randy Gets a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up, Slave." Randy obediently rose from the couch.

"Arms behind the back." Randy complied.

Amy secured his hands with the white leather cuffs and then leaned-in to whisper in his ear. "This is fun, Randy. I love you so much," she said. "Whack!" she punctuated her message with a substantial slap across his buttocks. "Now, down on your knees, slave."

Lettie attached the matching collar and leg cuffs on her "victim," who was kneeling silently awaiting his "punishment" for all of his transgressions, both real and imagined. After the addition of a few additional chains, "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" lay hogtied, immobilized.

Lettie took hold of his cock, which was now fully erect, and said "Amy, look at this. This slave wants to fuck us don't you slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Randy. "I very much want to fuck both of you. May I please, Mistress?"

"Certainly not!" snapped Lettie. "I'm much more interested in fucking your wife. What about it, Amy? Would you like to fuck your husband or would you like to fuck me first?"

"I can't wait for you to make love to me. Let's make him watch," said Amy as she began rubbing her tits through her lingerie with one hand while doing the same with her other hand and her pussy. "Oh look," she giggled, "the tip of his cock is oozing. I think I'll lick it off." Amy bent over her hogtied husband and flicked her tongue, brushing ever so lightly over the head of Randy's swollen cock. Rather than swallow it, the beautiful brunette twirled with her tongue still out and kissed Lettie full on the lips as Lettie stuck her own tongue out to share her lover's precum with his wife.

Randy looked up at the two beauties who were already locked in an embrace. As he lay there watching, he began to strain against the cuffs and chains, involuntarily at first, but then more earnestly. He wanted in on the action.

Lettie grabbed the straps of Amy's top and drew them down, exposing her soft shoulders, which Lettie caressed along with Amy's beautiful white breasts, which were full and alabaster white with stiff pink nipples. Amy did the same to Lettie's fishnet body suit. The contrast in skin hue was pronounced. Not only was Lettie darker-skinned naturally, but she had recently returned from the tropics and was about as dark as she could get. Each woman manipulated her partner's beautiful tits, squeezing, kissing, fondling, and then nipping, sucking and pinching each other's nipples.

"Mistress, please!" begged the bound hypnotist.

"Be quiet and I'll give you a treat," said Amy as she reached down and rubbed her pussy, snagging fingers-full of her moisture and then repeating the process between Leticia's legs, doubling-up on her load. "Open wide, and I'll let you taste us." Randy opened his mouth as wide as he could. Amy inserted three fingers into her husband's mouth as he licked them like a child licking frosting off a wooden spoon.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Amy and Lettie continued to explore each other, kissing and squeezing as their bodies molded themselves into sixty-nine. Amy concentrated on the exciting sensations coming from her pussy while Leticia's tongue darted back and forth, examining each fold of Amy's vaginal skin orally, and very gently, in a woman's way. The brunette bartender was a quick study, transferring and reapplying Lettie's technique to the dark-skinned Latina's own pussy.

Randy continued to struggle and beg, half play-acting and half for real. He was incredibly turned-on by the up-close lesbian love-making, but he needed some attention. He was helpless, truly helpless, for the first time in his adult life. His wife was completely involved with Leticia. He could command her to release him, but just as easily, Lettie could command her to ignore her husband. His hypnotic power was functionally useless and it was driving him out of his mind.

Lettie could feel Amy's orgasm coming almost before Amy could herself. The big-chested Latina knew that she was approaching orgasm as well, but that Amy was closer, so Leticia slowed her assault on Amy's pussy, as she attempted to catch up and synchronize with her lover. After a short while the two rhythms fell into place and together the beautiful lovers accelerated towards matching climaxes.

Amy and Lettie arrived at orgasm within moments of each other, shaking and crying out as they were overcome by wave after wave of involuntary movement propelled by pure pleasure. As the two lovers decoupled and shared a wispy kiss, their attention turned to their prisoner who continued to struggle with his bindings.

"Oh look, Lettie," said Amy, "my poor husband has no way to get off." She reached down and touched the shaft of his stiffie. It was as sensitive as it could be. Randy shuddered. "Shall we see what he wants?"

"I want to fuck you, Amy."

"I'll bet you do, lover," said Amy with a devious little smile on her lips. "How 'bout you lie there and I see what I can do?"

"I'll help," said Lettie.

Randy, whose arms were still bound behind his back, lay there while his wife straddled him, with her knees on either side of his chest. Cupping and squeezing her perfect breasts, she positioned her pussy directly above her hypnotist husband, who simply lay there, arms secured behind his back, cock pointing to the zenith and desperate to be taken into her warm sheath.

Slowly, she lowered her sex, all the while, rubbing her tits, and pinching and twisting her nipples while Randy pleaded for relief. "Amy, please!" he begged.

"That's 'Mistress Amy,' slave," she corrected smiling, clearly enjoying her husband's discomfort. Before he could say "Yes, Mistress," Lettie, facing her lesbian lover, straddled his head and lowered her bushy sex until she stopped, just out of reach of Randy's tongue, which darted back and forth like a snake, sampling the air for signs of prey.

The two women, who only moments before, had climaxed mutually and violently mere feet from the helpless hogtied hypnotist, began kneading their own chests, prodding and pinching their exquisite turgid nipples even as they taunted. They were putting on a show for their captive, teasing him, keeping satisfaction and their stunning beauty just out of reach.

Amy descended slowly, relying on her athletic legs to control her position until the tip of Randy's cock, which was already covered with slippery pre-cum, made contact with the outer folds of her vagina. She stopped for one final taunt and then slowly took his cock in, pushing down and relishing each advance as she lowered herself to its base. As Amy raised herself up for a second stroke, Lettie lowered herself so that Randy's tongue could finally pierce the dense black mound of pubic hair and reach the dampness of her sex.

The long wait was finally over. Randy raised his hips to meet his wife's downward stroke as he attempted to drive as deeply as he could into her pussy. Randy's cock was entirely ordinary, neither large nor small, but it was stiff as a steel rod and it was deep inside the pussy of the woman he loved. He was tempted, but only momentarily, to just drift off into reverie and let Amy continue at her pace.

Lettie pushed her pussy onto the outstretched tongue of the hamstrung captive. Randy plunged into Lettie's wetness, savoring her scent and taste. Over the previous thirty years, The Amazing Randy had used his power to sleep and have cunnilingus with a thousand women, plus or minus. Each was unique, he thought as he pushed his tongue through the sloppy wetness.

Eventually, Lettie raised her sex high enough to allow a deep breath and Randy immediately spoke to both his tormenters. "Mistresses, please release me. I want to fuck both of you. Please untie me."

"What do you think, Lettie? Interested in a piece of Randy's hard-on?"

"Yeah, let's let him go."

The two beauties rose up and untied their captive. Randy took a moment to restore some circulation before instructing Lettie to get on her knees. Seizing her hair like the reins of a prized filly, Randy tugged her into position as he wasted no time plunging his cock into her raven-haired pussy from behind, "doggie style." Lettie was sopping wet and closed around Randy's member, her mucous forming a tight, gasket-less seal. The two lovers fucked slowly, even languorously, as sensations of pleasure dictated the pace.

There was no acceleration towards climax and eventually, Randy bent over to kiss his lover as he withdrew and motioned for Amy to lie down on her back. As she lowered herself to the floor her eyes met her husband's. What they saw was a man completely in love, whose eyes smiled back with satisfaction now that he was free to concentrate on pleasing the love of his life.

For her part, Amy settled back, lifting her knees and spreading her legs in invitation to her husband. He leaned forward bending to kiss her as he entered her gently. Their kiss was one of both recognition and soft, smoldering passion. Role play was over. Randy and Amy were joined as lovers. Lettie took the opportunity to rise and head to the bathroom while the husband and wife finished their lovemaking together on the rug.

"I love you, Amy," her husband whispered as he continued to thrust and retract, gently, lovingly... tenderly.

"And I love you, Randy, every day more than the last. Fuck me, my darling; I love you," she whispered.

Randy concentrated on the sensations created by friction as his penis drove into her perfect receptacle. Amy did the same. Wordlessly, they found each other and their pace accelerated until Randy, who was already totally overstimulated from his long time in handcuffs, grunted and came in four powerful bursts. "Oh, God!" he shouted, and was spent.

Denouement

Lettie returned with three drinks, one for each of the lovers. "That," she said as she sipped her expensive liquor, "was magnificent. How about you, Amy?" she asked. "Did you enjoy your first threesome?"

"I did," said the brunette, who sat on the floor, knees up to her chest. "I had no idea that a woman's touch could be so... so magical."

Randy sipped and said "Although I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy my torture, it was almost unendurable with the two of you running things. Leaning over to kiss his wife, he said, "and you, my love, I never knew that you had that kind of cruelty in you." He smiled and laughed, as did the two women.

Lettie said, "You know, Randy, the last time we were together was very special to me, so much so that I took a chance that we might be able to capture that lightning in a bottle again and just showed up at Harry's. I had no idea that you had married. When Amy told me that you two were married, I figured it would be a peck on the cheek, 'Good to see you,' and done. Then I got to talking with you, Amy, and I knew right away that at the very least, I had made a new girlfriend.

"You have, Lettie," said Amy. "Not only is Randy's secret both a boon and burden for him, but it's mine as well. It's nice to have a girlfriend to open up to. We'll be exchanging information before you go and I see a decent jump in my phone bill on the horizon." She reached for Lettie's hand and said, "I mean it, Lettie."

"Good," said the beautiful Latina hypnotist. "I have exactly the same issues. My power allows me to live the lifestyle I enjoy, but it removes the, I don't know, the mystery I guess is the best way to put it, from my life... especially with lovers. Randy," she said, "knows that's one of the main reasons I sought him out in the first place."

"This has been a wonderful night. Let's have a nightcap. I have a king-sized bed and I'd love to finish this night with some cuddling. What do you say?"

Randy looked at his wife, who smiled, but gave no indication of her opinion on the matter. "I don't know, Lettie. Amy, what do you think?"

"I get to be in the middle, OK?" laughed Amy.

The matter was settled.