The Amazing Randy Gets a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Lettie entered her suite, she set about preparing for her guests. She called room service and asked the voice on the other end of the telephone to send up a bottle of their best scotch, an ice bucket full of ice and three glasses. She would be in the shower, she told room service, but she would like whoever brought the tray to light a small fire in the fireplace and to make sure that there was extra firewood at hand. There'd be a tip left on the coffee table. Then, Lettie dropped a hundred-dollar bill on the table, face-up, and went into the bathroom to shower.

Once the bathroom door closed, the lovely Mexican beauty set to undressing. She raised her spandex top over her head revealing her brassiere, which was obviously constructed for heavy duty. She hefted each of her massive tits before unsnapping the clasp which held back her magnificent natural bosom. Finally, she removed the twin combs and her silky black hair dropped to her waist. Lettie turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature, and then stepped into the steamy warmth.

A half hour later the beautiful Latina emerged from the bathroom into her bedroom where she opened her suitcase and took out a full-length white fishnet body suit, complete with plunging neckline, open crotch, and net big enough for her dark nipples to poke through. Lettie chose five-inch white heels with interwoven thin, white leather straps that ran up her calves and were secured just below the knee. Long delicate gloves and perfect pearls, two sets, were added as accessories. The twin ivory combs were put back in place, hiding the full length of her raven tresses. To complete the outfit, Lettie wrapped herself in a white satin robe.

She removed a bag, which was a little bit larger than an average-sized woman's pocketbook, from her suitcase and brought it into the main room of the suite. The ice bucket, glasses, and bottle were on the top of the mini-fridge; the fire was lit; and spare wood was neatly stacked in a metallic basket near the smallish hearth. The wood crackled and spit as the flames reached straight up into the flue while they lit up the room in warm shades of orange and yellow.

Leticia sat down on the overstuffed couch, opened the small bag, and dumped its contents onto the coffee table. There were delicate white leather handcuffs complete with golden d-rings and latch hardware, short gold connecting chains and matching leash, collar, gag, and blindfold. In addition, there were vibrators and dildoes to complete the display. Lettie had brought a lot of accessories.

The hostess poured herself a modest drink and sat down on the couch to await her guests.

Randy had changed his clothes and taken a very quick rinse-off shower before ceding the bathroom to Amy. He was used to waiting for his wife to use the bathroom while she got ready to go out, or, like tonight, to seduce.

A knock on the door of Lettie's suite signaled the arrival of Randy and Amy. Lettie dimmed the lights a bit and let her guests into the suite.

Amy was dressed in heels and stockings, but her athletic figure and lingerie was hidden under a raincoat. The beautiful bartender was charged up like a capacitor in anticipation of her first threesome, not to mention her first experience with another woman. Lettie wasn't the only woman who knew how to dress to both promise and hide at the same time.

"Please, please come in. Randy, why don't you make a drink for Amy and one for yourself. I started a little ahead of you, but I'm slowing down a bit for a while. There's a lot of night ahead of us," she said with a wink and a tiny smile.

"Sure, Lettie," said Randy.

Lettie motioned for Amy to come into the dimly lit suite. "May I take your coat, Amy? I'll hang it up for you." Lettie walked behind Amy and reached around to grasp her raincoat by the lapels. Rather than quickly removing and then taking the coat to the closet, Lettie drew it down slowly, sliding her gloved hands over Amy's naked shoulders, pausing momentarily to squeeze ever so lightly. Amy tensed as Lettie slowly revealed the woman beneath the coat.

The brunette bartender wore a matching bra and thong set, forest green. The delicate brassiere formed a fine transparent lace covering for Amy's soft white tits. Each cup was supported by three thin straps which united just below her shoulders. Her nipples, erect and pointing straight ahead, pushed against the see-through lace design. Her thong was a similar pattern, green lace attached and held up by two different bands on either side of the sheer material covering her soft brown pubic hair. The effect was breathtaking. Amy's physique was, in a word, 'perfect.' "Amy," Lettie whispered, "I'm so glad we met. This is gonna be fun."

A Brief Experiment

Lettie hung Amy's coat in the closet and sat down on the couch with her guests. "Amy, I want you to know that I will not attempt to enter your mind tonight, unless you request it, but before we start, do you or Randy mind if we conduct a tiny experiment, a little test. How about it, Randy? Wouldn't you like to know if we can overrule each other's commands? It's not gonna hurt," she said with mock exasperation. "Come on," she said. "I can't believe that you aren't curious, Randy. I'll tell you what," she said as she rummaged absentmindedly through the sex toys on the coffee table, "If you two indulge me and do my little test, then I'll let you use these on me.

She turned to Amy who stood holding her husband's arm. "Amy, wouldn't you like to tie me up and take advantage of me? Or, maybe you'd like me to tie you up?"

Amy said, "Sure, Lettie. I'll take you up on that offer. What's this experiment you want to do?"

"I want to see if I can command you to do something and then see if Randy can cancel it and vice versa. I'll have to touch you to do the command, but I promise to respect your boundaries. Ready?"

Randy leaned in to kiss Amy. As soon as his lips broke the kiss, Randy said "Amy, no matter what Lettie asks you to do, you say 'No,' but let her do it anyway."

"Amy, may I take off my glove and touch your beautiful neck?"

"No."

Lettie drew down the white satin glove and raised her hand to caress Amy's shoulder. Lettie's touch was delicate, at first barely noticeable, as her skin met Amy's for the first time. "May I kiss your shoulder?"

"No."

Lettie stood behind Amy and took hold of her arms while she leaned in to deliver a slow, moist, sensuous kiss to Amy's naked right shoulder. The beautiful young brunette in the green bra and thong shuddered. "Amy, from now on when I ask you for something you will say 'yes'. Amy, may I touch your pussy?"

"Yes."

Lettie reached down and reached from behind to touch Amy's thong. Amy shifted her hips ever so slightly to open access while Lettie's fingers crawled up her thighs like dual spiders seeking warmth and wetness. Lettie felt Amy's wetness through the lace, but did not venture beneath the thong. Amy's body started to swoon. She sat down on the couch and Lettie sat next to her. Randy said, "Amy, no matter what Lettie asks, you say "Not unless I can do it first." And then you do it to her."

"Amy, may I kiss you on the lips?"

"Not unless I can do it first," said Amy as she turned to face the beautiful Latina, took her head with both hands, and kissed her full on the lips. Amy finished her kiss but before she could disengage, Lettie kissed her in return, softly and sensuously.

Lettie said, "Amy, I release you."

"Randy said, "Amy, I release you."

The test was over.

Amy looked at her husband and her new friend and asked, "Well? What happened?"

Randy said, "Lettie and I can both undo each other's commands..."

"...and, for someone who has never been with a woman, you kiss remarkably well," said Lettie as she giggled and blew a kiss at her new girlfriend. "Time for me to pay up."

A Little Roleplay

Lettie moved straight into roleplay. "What do you two want with me? Why are you here in my suite?" Randy reached down and grabbed a pair of the delicate white leather cuffs and one of the golden fastening chains.

"Hey Amy, these chains are real gold. Lady, come over here and let me take a look at those pearls you're wearing. They look real to me. Got any more?" Lettie shook her head from side to side. "This is a pretty nice set-up you got here. What's this all about anyway? You have a boyfriend coming over?"

"No, I'm from out of town. I was just getting ready to call an escort service."

"We're already here!" Randy said with a laugh and just a hint of malice in his voice.

"But... but... I haven't made the call yet."

"And now," Amy said, "... now you don't have to."

"Ah, here's something we can use," said Amy as she picked up a white leather collar from the accessory table. "and this as well," she said as she selected the matching leash and chain. "Stand up and put this collar on."

"Oh no," Lettie said, "these are for the escort."

"Whack!" Randy brought his hand down hard across Lettie's beautiful ass. "No, lady, they're not for the escorts. We're the escorts and we say that they're for you. You need to put the collar on right now."

Lettie took the collar and put it on. The contrast between her dark Hispanic skin tone and the ivory white leather was striking. "Now, take off the robe, said Randy, in his tough guy voice, "real slow."

Lettie slowly undid the satin sash and allowed the soft white satin to slide down and off her shoulders, slowing its progress with her hands until it slipped below her bodice and fell to the floor. Amy gasped audibly as the full extent of Lettie's beauty emerged from behind the satin shield of her robe. Her breasts were firm and pressed against the confining fishnet. Unlike most big-breasted women whose hips often matched their breast size, Lettie's hips were much smaller, almost boyish in size. The elastic white fishnet body suit clung to her curves like food wrap.

Lettie's nipples, which were as big as thimbles, pressed through holes in the net. The contrast between her enormous dark nubs and the ivory body suit was stark but the contrast between the suit and her jet-black pubic hair was even more so. Lettie looked like a Mexican mermaid snared in a white net.

Randy picked up a pair of wrist cuffs and in a moment, Lettie's hands were secured behind her back with a second gold chain. Her chest stuck out even further with her hands constrained behind her. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Good question. Well, originally, we intended to rip-off your jewelry, but now we're thinking we might make a little side hustle as escorts," said Randy. "How much were you going to pay your 'naughty boy' for hire? Don't lie to me." To emphasize his intentions, Randy took the leash and pulled Lettie by the collar.

"Fifteen hundred dollars for the night. The cash is in my pocketbook. Just take it and my jewelry and toys, but don't hurt me."

Randy looked at Amy and said "I don't remember saying anything about wanting to hurt this lady. How about you, Amy, do you want to hurt this lady?"

"Nope, but I would like to play with her," said Amy as she ran her hands over her own breasts in anticipation. Taking the leash, she guided Lettie to her feet and brought her closer to the hearth. Amy reached up and quickly withdrew the two white pearl inlaid combs from the busty Latina. Instantly a tsunami of long black tresses unfolded and dropped all the way to Lettie's waist. "Oh my God, Lettie," Amy exclaimed out of character, "your hair is beautiful!" The brunette reached for two handfuls and let them slip between her fingers like water.

"Randy," she said, "would you give me a hand helping her to the floor and then throw a stick or two on the fire? Here, let me get a couple pillows off the couch and make you a little more comfortable," she said to Lettie.

Amy attached a second pair of white cuffs to Lettie's ankles and then freed her hands but quickly re-attached them to the ankle cuffs. That way, Lettie's hands were restricted but her legs could be spread. She was helpless, wide open to assault.

Randy stood looking down at the beautiful captive. "Amy, take out my cock and suck on it. Amy stood in front of her husband, kissed him full on the lips and silently began unzipping his pants. Randy's cock, which was neither big nor small was quickly becoming erect as Amy went to her knees and began fellating her husband. Using her hands to gently cup his balls, Amy took her husband in as deeply as she could. After a while Randy withdrew and spoke. "Time to earn our escort pay; Amy, what's your pleasure?

"Wait; what? What are you doing?" Lettie asked as she mock-struggled against her confinement.

Amy spread Lettie's legs apart to only token resistance and inserted herself between the Latina's knees which were tucked up and splayed out, confined by gold link and white leather.

Amy reached up, poked two fingers through the fishnet bodysuit and squeezed Lettie's nipple. It was so turgid and erect that it hardly gave at all when she squeezed. At the same time her free hand went to the crotch opening in Lettie's bodysuit and began poking around in the thick black pubic underbrush.

Lettie moaned another half-hearted protest which abruptly stopped when Amy's fingers found her vagina, wiggled around looking for moisture and then made their way to her swollen clit which was only slightly smaller than her nipples.

"Amy," whispered Letitia, "you have a delicate soft woman's touch. I'm yours to love, or to torment, or both if you choose."

Amy knelt between Lettie's spread legs and pressed her face into the thick black pubic hair. Now it was her tongue which explored the moist pussy lips hidden behind the dense pubic thicket. She'd never had sex with a woman before, but things just seemed to be coming to her naturally. Lettie moaned and moved her hips, slowly, establishing a languid circular rhythm. The beautiful brunette's tongue probed deeper and deeper into Lettie. Amy's hands held on tightly to her lover's waist as she pulled herself up while drawing Lettie closer. The taste of another woman's fluids was new to Amy, but not particularly remarkable. For some reason, she had thought that it might taste "funny" or something. New? Yes. "Funny?" No.

Lettie brought her head back as close to horizontal as the pillow would allow. She wet her lips and opened her mouth wide, but said nothing. Randy stepped over the beautiful Latina and slowly lowered himself until his cock was an inch or so above her wide-open mouth. Slowly, like he and Lettie were some X-rated sword-swallowing act from his days on the carnival circuit, Randy lowered his hips until the tip of his dick passed Lettie's lips and his entire cock entered her throat. He withdrew and then repeated the motion, establishing a rhythm like the slow pistoning motion of a pumping oil well.

Amy's tongue found Lettie's clit and immediately began to flick back and forth. The Latina in the bright fishnet body suit tensed as her lover's tongue increased its back-and-forth frequency. Lettie tried to pull away from the flood of sensation, but Amy's fingers dug into her lover's side pinning her in place. Lettie, under assault both above and below the waist, advanced towards her climactic edge, all the while straining against her golden bonds and bucking like a mini-Brahma bull.

Randy was sorely tempted to shoot his load into Lettie's warm mouth, but he had already decided that he would save his climax for his wife, and he knew that at his age, he would get only a single opportunity to ejaculate. He pulled his cock out of Lettie's mouth. This was Amy's first time with a woman. It was the first time that she and her husband had had extramarital sex. Randy wanted to make sure that she understood that his feelings for her were rock solid and that she was his only desire.

Amy already knew that.

The beautiful brunette in the forest green lingerie continued to eat Lettie's pussy and flick her tongue back and forth across Lettie's oversized clitoris. Lettie cried out. "Amy, don't stop. I'm almost there!" In response, Amy stopped flicking her tongue and closed her lips around Lettie's super-sensitive clitoris. Slowly she sucked as Lettie's clit expanded into negative pressure, each time sucking a little harder. Finally, Amy used her tongue against Lettie's clit a second and final time.

"Aargh, aargh! Oh my God!" shouted Lettie as her orgasm arrived. She clamped her legs involuntarily and squeezed her brunette lover tightly. "Oh, Jesus!"

Lettie fell back, gasping for breath while Amy extricated herself. Before standing up she leaned over and taking Lettie's head in her hands, Amy planted a kiss full on her lips. As she withdrew from the kiss, Amy whispered into Lettie's ear. "Tonight, lover, I choose both. Now it's your turn."

It was time for a time-out.

Submission To Superior Numbers

Lettie got up to refresh their drinks and use the bathroom. Randy leaned back on the sofa and motioned for his wife to join him. Amy sat as close as she could and tucked her legs up under her behind as she leaned her head on Randy's shoulder. They kissed long and slow, a lover's kiss of recognition. Everything was all right. Amy's right hand meandered to her husband's cock which was slowly deflating and in the nether-world between erection and flaccidity. She stroked it slowly, dreamily, with her fingers as she tilted her head in search of another kiss, which her husband delivered, softly.

Lettie returned in a few minutes and handed drinks to her guests, before joining Randy and Amy on the plush sofa. "Well?"

"Well, what?" asked Amy.

"Well..." said Leticia as she took a sip of her drink, "did you like it? Did you hate it? Do you want to keep going? What?"

"Don't you wish that you could just... I don't know... read my mind or something?" said Amy, smiling.

"I could, Amy, and you'd never know it... but I haven't and I won't. When you think about it, here you are with the two most powerful hypnotists on the planet and we're all playing on the same field. You know what I mean, no advantage for anyone."

"Lettie," said Amy, "what do you want to do?"

"I would like..." she said coyly before she confessed, "I would really like for you and I to tie Randy up and then torment him before we allow him to get off, if we ever do decide to allow him to cum. What do you say, Randy? Fancy being tied-up by two horny women? Feel like begging for it for a change? I'll bet that you've never allowed yourself to be tied up by a lover."

"You'd be wrong, Lettie."

"Think how sexy it would be, you two. Once Randy is secured, and these cuffs will do the job nicely, then, all he has left is his power, and we all know that it doesn't work on me. Plus, if he uses it to command you to untie him, Amy, well... we now know that I can overrule him. Kinda edgy huh?"

Amy took a moment, glanced at her husband, and then said "I don't know, Lettie," she paused, "Yes I do. Let's get him, girlfriend!" Instantly the World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist found himself surrounded by two very determined and beautiful lovers, both of whom were giggling and grabbing as the three of them wrestled on the couch. Eventually, Randy was "subdued" when Lettie straddled his abdomen and then knelt over, burying his face in her massive cleavage. All resistance stopped when Randy realized that if he didn't play along, he might very well suffocate. Not a bad way to go, he thought as he raised his arms in surrender, but not tonight.

"Say it," demanded the big-titted Latina.

"Yeah, say it," Amy chimed-in giggling and not sure what it was that she was demanding her "captive" say.

Randy knew. "Yes, Mistresses, I surrender. Do with me what you will."