The Amazing Randy Gets Arrested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, no serial killers. I just want you to be a typical guy who I've arrested, I don't know, on an outstanding warrant or something. Ever been in handcuffs, Randy?"

Randy laughed. "Many times. You'd be surprised how many women have bondage fantasies that involve tying men up or having men tie them up."

Robin reached for her pocketbook and drew her handcuffs from inside. "These cuffs aren't fur-lined leather, just cold steel, standard police issue. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you in. Stand up. Arms behind your back. In seconds the cuffs were on and Randy was "under arrest."

"Sir, are you in possession of any firearms, knives, or weapons I should know about?"

"No, officer."

"Spread your legs. I'm going to give you a pat down search."

Randy did as he was told. Robin knelt behind him and slowly ran her hands up the inside of his pant legs until she reached his crotch. "What's this here?" she asked as she gently cupped his scrotum and reached around to unzip his fly. Down came his chinos and boxers until he stood naked, with his cock at attention. She rose to her feet and twirled her captive around. Grabbing his cock with her hand, she kissed him on the mouth as she stroked slowly. She whispered into his ear. "You were planning on using this weapon on me later, weren't you?"

"Be careful," he said, "it's loaded and you don't want it to go off prematurely."

"Answer the question. Were you planning on using this on me?"

"Yes, I was."

"Not gonna happen. Let's go. Lie down on the bed."

Once Randy was on his back, Robin unzipped her pants and tossed them aside. She straddled his head and lowered her lace-covered pussy onto his face. Randy licked her crotch as thoroughly as he could, trying to work his tongue under her panties searching for her core wetness. Robin moved her pussy forward and back, doing her best to match his intensity. Without saying a word, the beautiful policewoman lifted her pussy off her captive's face and removed her panties. This time she positioned her sex on top of Randy's cock, but did not allow him to enter her.

Randy did his best to lift his hips high enough to just touch the tip to her pussy. Robin looked him in the eye and said, "Be a good boy, now. Don't give me any trouble." She reached down and grabbed Randy's prick, rubbed it back and forth, and coated it with her moisture. She lowered her hips just enough to take in the tip but no deeper. Randy concentrated on the feeling of the tip of his cock surrounded and squeezed by warm wet flesh. Using her hands to triangulate she lowered both her hips and her head until her face was inches from Randy's and his cock was buried to the base.

"You have the right to remain silent," she whispered as she lifted her hips to maximum height. She lowered herself. "Anything you say may be used against you in court." Up again. "You have a right to an attorney." Up again. "You have the right to fuck the shit out of the arresting officer." She brought her hands together and held Randy's head while she kissed him full on the lips. Robin stuck her tongue out and into his open mouth as, once again, she buried his cock to the hilt.

Fair Play

"Officer, this is cruel and unusual. Take off the handcuffs so I can go use the bathroom."

"No tricks now."

"No tricks, honest."

"Very well," she said, "but don't try anything funny. Roll over." Robin reached for the key and unlocked the cuffs, freeing the "offender." Randy sat up, rubbed the circulation back into his hands and then reached out to kiss the beautiful naked "arresting officer." Instead, he flipped her onto her back and straddled her, pinning the naked detective to the bed in a full reversal of their previous position.

"Hey, wait!"

"I have been waiting, lady" he said as he reached for the cuffs which Robin had discarded on the bed. Seizing one hand against clearly token resistance he snapped the cuff onto her delicate wrist.

"Don't! I'm a police officer!"

"Wrong. Lady, you were a police officer. Now you're my prisoner." Randy attached the second cuff and pushed her arms over her head, holding them firmly out of the way while he leaned to whisper into her ear. "Spread 'em."

Randy used his free hand to guide his penis back into Robin's pussy and began a slow pistoning motion. "You have the right to play with yourself while you get fucked. You have the right to have me lick your pussy. You have the right to suck my cock. You have the right to choose to have your pussy filled with cum or to have me shoot my load into your mouth, but if you do choose a mouthful then you must swallow. Do you understand these rights as I have explained them to you? Answer!"

Robin, feigning quiet desperate resolution, nodded slowly in the affirmative, eyes wide open in mock terror, and licked her lips in anticipation, signaling her willingness to suck her captor's cock and swallow his load.

"Very well," he said as he continued fucking the beautiful brunette while he drew her hands down to her tangled pubic hair. Robin found her clit and began playing with herself while moaning softly. Her hips moved in tiny circles as she sought synchrony between Randy's pace and her own. Randy leaned forward to kiss his lovely captive, who kissed him back. He withdrew his cock and replaced it with his tongue as he licked her pussy furiously as if he were the odds-on favorite in a hair pie-eating contest.

Robin responded by diddling herself even more rapidly. Slow languorous circles turned into rapidly shaking body tremors as she approached the point of no return. Sensing her approaching climax, Randy withdrew his face from her pussy and brought his cock to her lips. "Wait for me, Robin."

The lieutenant of detectives looked up at her former captive until their eyes met. She opened her mouth to receive his cock. Gently holding her head in place, the master hypnotist eased his way between her lips and then withdrew slowly establishing a sensuous rhythm as she wrapped her lips around her lover's stiff penis. Her hands, still cuffed together, continued to play with her clitoris, but more deliberately as she worked to match his pace.

At first, Randy's pumping was slow and undemanding but eventually he could feel the urgency of impending orgasm building and increased the frequency and power of his strokes. Robin increased the tightness of the seal of her lips around his cock, but when Randy's impulse clicked up another notch she drew her head back and spoke. "Randy, if you want to cum in my mouth, then I'll suck you off and I'll love it, but what I want is for you to fuck me in my pussy and cum in me. Most of all, I want you to kiss me and hold me. Take off these handcuffs and let me hold you."

Wordlessly, Randy repositioned himself back between Robin's legs and entered her. He leaned forward and kissed the brunette, gently at first but as he quickened his stroke, his kisses moved more and more towards the passion both of them felt. Robin broke then kiss and lifted her hands up. "The cuffs," she pleaded, "Randy, take off the cuffs."

Randy quietly repositioned her hands to their previous position over her sex and said, "No, officer. Now I have you and you're going to do what I want. You're on your back, naked, handcuffed with your own cuffs, and being fucked by a man you thought that you had under control. I'm calling the shots now."

As if to punctuate his position of superiority, Randy slammed his cock into Robin's pussy. "Ugh," she blurted as she shifted to allow her lover the deepest possible penetration. Her fingers diddled her clit faster and faster as she raced to catch up to Randy's pace. Every time she seemed to have caught up Randy plunged faster until he stopped suddenly and his cock erupted, blasting sticky spunk into her wet warmth.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh! Three more contractions and three shots of warm jism erupted from his cock. Immediately he dismounted and moved to kiss his lover. "Cum for me, Robin" he whispered. "Cum for your lover." His lips covered hers and his kiss was tender, loving and yet demanding at the same time. It said, "I need you to come for me. I am not complete until you join me." He pinched her nipples.

Robin concentrated on bringing herself to orgasm. Flicking her fingers back and forth as she climbed from one plateau to the next, Robin returned Randy's kisses forcefully until she shrieked and her entire body stiffened and contorted uncontrollably. Randy wrapped his arms around the beautiful policewoman and squeezed her as tightly as he could, trapping her bound hands in place. Eventually control returned to each of the lovers. Randy fumbled for the discarded handcuff key and freed his "captive." Robin took Randy's head into her hands and kissed him lovingly. "Oh my God, Randy you screw good... for a Yankee."

They both laughed and kissed again. Robin snuggled up under Randy's armpit and put her head on his chest. Randy held her tightly and kissed the top of her head. "You are a fantastic lover, Robin. As I lie here holding you, I am amazed at your beauty and passion. I need to get arrested more often. I used to believe that crime didn't pay. The hell it doesn't."

The next morning, Randy woke up to the smell of coffee. Robin, still naked, stood by the bed holding a mug of black coffee. "Sorry, no cream or sugar. I take mine black. Push over."

Randy sat up to make room for the beautiful cop to sit on the bed. "Can I have a sip? Let's share, shall we?" he asked.

"Kiss first," she said as she puckered-up for pre-payment. Randy kissed her and Robin giggled like a schoolgirl as she handed her lover the warm mug.

"Robin," said Randy, "Last night was wonderful, but I'm going to be heading out soon. We need to talk a bit before I go. I know that I said I would not hypnotize you and I didn't. Last night it was all us with no help from my abilities. Robin, I can't take the chance of your revealing my secrets. I'm going to leave you with a post-hypnotic command which will enable you to remember as much or as little of our loving as you'd like, but neither my name, nor my abilities. You may never mention last night or me to anyone, ever. Do you understand?

"I do, Randy, and I expected it. I understand why you need to be so careful. Cops understand the need for security. You are a great guy and an even better lover. I'm so glad you stopped by The Belle, but we both signed on for a one-night stand." She took a sip from the mug. "All I can say is that if you ever come back to Georgia, I hope we run into each other again."

"Maybe we will, Robin. Maybe we will."

To the Reader: I've written lots of stories involving "The Amazing Randy" or people he has met throughout his career. If you think you might like more of this character, I highly suggest that you read these stories, all of which are in "Mind Control," in the order in which they were written. The True Professional begins the series. One more thing, why not take a moment to comment? Your views are important to me, whether they be positive or negative. Criticism helps writers grow.

12