The Amazing Randy Goes All-In

Story Info
Summer ends and Randy and Amy take the next step.
10k words
4.73
7.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

To the Reader: This story completes a three-part tale which starts with "The Amazing Randy Pumps the Brakes," followed by "The Amazing Randy Chooses a Mate." This story will make a helluva lot more sense if you read the three in order. It's up to you. That's my best advice. For those of you who like what you read, there are a dozen or more stories featuring "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist" here on Literotica.

I ask only that when you're done reading one of my stories you take just a moment to leave a comment, positive or critical; I welcome both equally.

Summer's End

Labor Day had come and gone. The majority of the "summer people" had already left for their homes back in the cities and suburbs returning to school or their high-pressure jobs. Those who had rented local properties on a weekly or monthly basis were the first to go. Many of those who, like Randy, owned their lakefront properties were still around, but the nights had become noticeably crisper and cooler, more fall-like. On Michigan's upper peninsula the transition from summer to autumn could be abrupt.

Randy Baumgardner, professionally known as "The Amazing Randy," had spent the summer decompressing from his thirtieth year of touring supper clubs across the country performing as "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist." He had spent the last two months at his lakefront home with Amy Blackburn, the owner of a workingman's bar in Kidd Valley, Washington. Although Randy and Amy had met years ago when Randy had walked into "The X-Cut," a bar at which Amy had worked as a bartender and now owned, it had been a "one night stand," one in a series of such encounters that Randy had had as he toured the country performing his act in front of packed houses, for three decades.

Although the master hypnotist, was, by any measure, decidedly "average" in looks, he was long on charm and street smarts, and his hypnotic abilities were nothing short of astounding. Whereas other stage hypnotism shows might resemble his outwardly, The Amazing Randy's show was truly unique. The shows in Las Vegas, the nationally famous acts, relied heavily on careful planning and staging to make their performers appear to have genuine hypnotic powers. They didn't.

Randy did. His ability to control the mind and actions of his show patrons, whom he called "contestants," was complete. Every "contestant" he called up onto the stage was instantly subject to his control the moment he shook their hand or made any skin-to-skin touch. Had he wished to do so, he could have taken his act to Vegas, or Hollywood, but he didn't want to be the "World's Most Famous Hypnotist." Fame meant less than nothing to him. He was more than happy to be laboring in the "minor leagues" of the supper club circuit. He had friends in almost every small city in the country, good friends.

His act was the perfect way to both make use of his fantastic abilities and to hide them in plain sight. The road was a solitary and lonely life, but Randy had eased the pain by using his hypnotic abilities to seduce local women as he travelled, lots of local women, thirty year's-worth.

Amy had been one of those women, but she, along with a handful of others had somehow been special, memorable faces in a sea of The Amazing Randy's beautiful bed-mates. When he'd come back to his property on Manistique Lake after his most recent tour was over, he'd realized that he was no longer interested in sex with total strangers. At forty-eight, he wanted to spend more time with Amy, and had invited her to spend the summer at his lakeside home in Michigan while he tried to work out his own feelings towards her. He needed to know; was she the one?

Amy suffered no such qualms about her feelings for Randy. She loved him and had since their first and only magical night together. As she'd told him the night they had arrived at his secluded home, for her at least, love had come "at the speed of light."

The last two months had been a revelation to both. For his part, Randy had realized two things. First and foremost, he had realized that Amy was, indeed, the woman he had hoped she would be, and even more. She asked for nothing, except to allow her to express her love for him. She was smart, funny, and industrious. At thirty-three Amy Blackburn was a genuine beauty by any reasonable standard.

Finally, he had to admit to himself that he loved her and that he wanted to be with her all the time. That was a month and a half ago. After that, the summer had been filled with together-time. The two lovers had drawn closer, living without a care... and planning for the future, their future.

Amy and Randy sat together at the table on the porch. It was just before noon and the sun had overcome most of the morning chill. They had lots to discuss. First and foremost was "Where was Amy going to live while Randy was back on the road doing his act?" Randy proposed drastically cutting back his tour so that instead of spending ten months on the road each year, he would spend only five. In those five months, Randy figured that he could easily play a club a week, performing as many nights as he chose to perform, bringing his total number of stops to no more than twenty or so. Most of his venues would lose a day or two compared to previous years, but some, like Harry's and a handful of other comedy clubs, would get a full week of shows. These were the people who had taken a chance on a young, unknown teen-aged performer. Loyalty was very important to the hypnotist/comedian. How he spent the rest of his new schedule would be up to him and Amy. They could go on a cruise, or vacation in Hawaii, or Europe, or just stay home.

It was decided that, like so many others living along the lake, they would depart on Columbus Day or very soon thereafter. Randy had the procedure to close-up the lake house down pat, and now he had a beautiful second pair of hands to help. After that, Randy and Amy would fly to Portland, Oregon, where Randy would open his tour at Harry's, as he had done for many years. Amy would return to Kidd Valley and re-occupy her home which would serve as her base while Randy was on the road. She had a small, comfortable home and lots of friends and, if she wanted, a small business to run.

The issue of "The X-Cut," Amy's bar, might have been a problem, had money been an issue for the couple, but it wasn't. For all intents and purposes, Randy's funds were limitless, though neither he nor Amy had any need for ostentation or conspicuous consumption. It was just that when money was needed, it was there. It was decided that Amy would keep ownership of the X-Cut, but that she would either hire someone to manage the bar, or promote and train one of the current employees to do the day-to-day running of the business when Amy was otherwise disposed.

"The X-Cut" ran on a small margin, especially given the size of the note that Amy was carrying. Randy offered to remove the burden of the note so that Amy could afford to hire or promote someone to carry the day-to-day operation of her bar. She would retain full ownership of "The X-Cut." Initially, money had been an issue, although minor, between the two lovers, but over the last two months, Amy's pride and reluctance to accept Randy's money had waned. She knew that Randy could afford to pay off any and all notes that Amy held, but most importantly she knew that Randy loved her as much as she loved him. They were in it together.

An Evening at "The Launch"

"Let's go out tonight and have a couple of drinks, maybe get a bite to eat," said Randy. I know a bar that serves pretty good pub food and then, uh, maybe we can come back here and fool around. What do you think? We could eat a little early so we could get back at a reasonable hour and then stay up as late as we want."

"I could go for that," said Amy, "especially the fool around part."

"The place I have in mind is a little like the X-Cut, maybe a little bigger, but it ought to remind you a lot of home."

Later that afternoon the two of them rode the half-hour or so to a bar called "The Launch," so named because of its location on one of the many lakes in the area. Randy and Amy parked the truck, entered, and took a table in the corner, away from the bar. Only a few of the regulars were there this early, but it was a Saturday and within a few hours, the joint would be jumping. There were a few other occupied tables and three biker-types gathered around the pool table in a small section behind a half wall, set off from the main bar and dining area.

They ordered drinks and asked for a menu, which the waitress brought in a couple of minutes. Randy excused himself to the men's room. When he returned, the three bikers were gathered around Amy, who was using all of her bartender skills to fend off the trio, but one had sat down in Randy's seat and had his arm around her while the other two blocked her ability to leave the table. Rather than rush to her aid, a course of action which would most likely end up with the master hypnotist on the wrong end of a biker beat-down ass-kicking, Randy paused, surveyed the room for a moment and then walked up to the table, smiling. "Hi, I'm Randy," he said as he extended his hand offering to shake the hand of the bearded man in "colors" and who was now sandwiched between Randy and Amy.

"Can I give you a hand up? You're sitting in my seat," said Randy, still grinning like a goofball.

"This your girl fella?" asked the biker? "She's awful young and pretty."

"We can both agree on that, huh?" said Randy, again extending his hand to shake. This time the biker took Randy's hand and jerked it to the table. Randy's head followed and the biker, not looking to make a scene, growled into Randy's ear.

"Listen, Runty, why don't you let us borrow your girlfriend for an hour or two? I'll bet she'd like to take a ride on my hog," he said, smiling at his own double-entendre.

"Randy smiled and whispered into the hairy behemoth's ear. "You will obey every command I give you. Now, give your friends an 'everything's under control wink,' and then lean closer so I can talk to you in private."

The biker did as he was told and leaned in for further instructions. "When I tell you, I want you to tell your friends quietly that I have offered each of you a hundred bucks to leave us alone, but that before I'll give you the money, I want each of them to shake my hand as a show of good faith. Then, you'll suggest that we go outside to actually do the money transfer. Don't you think that's a good idea?"

"Yeah, I do." The biker rose while Randy reached into his pocket and took out three one-hundred-dollar bills, showed them, but did not hand them to the men. The master hypnotist got up as well and waited for the other two to shake his hand and receive their instructions, which they did. The unlikely quartette walked outside the bar while Amy sat silently, nursing her drink. She knew that Randy had them completely under his control and was busy administering their "punishment."

A wry smile came to her lips as she remembered a very similar situation from the very first night she had met The Amazing Randy at her bar in Kidd Valley. When challenged there by the bar's biggest bully, a lumberjack named "Big Billy," Randy had calmly handled the obnoxious boor and it had so impressed the lovely brunette that she had followed Randy into the parking lot and given him her number. Later, long after Randy had left for his show at Harry's, Big Billy had pissed his pants in front of everyone at the bar.

She wasn't even remotely afraid for her hypnotist companion.

Outside, Randy and the three bikers walked over to their bikes, "full dressers," all shiny and covered in chrome. "Nice bikes, guys," Randy said. "Here's how we're going to play this." When I say 'now' each of you will come over here and I'm going to give you a dollar bill. You, will think it's a hundred, say 'thank you,' and then come back inside. Once inside, you'll go back to shooting pool and you'll continue to shoot pool and drink beer, lots of beer, until twenty minutes after the young lady and I finish our meal and leave. Then the three of you will piss your pants, but you will not notice that you have done it until someone else in the bar does, and then you will react normally." It was exactly the same treatment he had given to Big Billy.

But Big Billy had never put his hands on Amy and for that the three goons would have to pay a much stiffer price. Randy said "How you guys fixed for gas?'

"Just topped 'em off before coming here."

"Good," said Randy. Are you local? Come here often, do you?"

"No. We're from Marquette."

"Can you make it back on a single tank?"

"No problem. We got plenty of gas."

"Marvelous," said Randy. "Here's what I want you to do. When you leave the bar tonight you will ride carefully back to Marquette. When you're ten miles out or so, you will find a scenic overlook that butts up against Lake Superior and then push your bikes into the lake. It must be a spot deep enough to completely cover the bikes, as deep as possible. You're from up there; do you know any places that fit the bill?"

"Yeah," they all said, "we know just the place."

"Great," said the Amazing Randy. "Once the bikes are completely submerged, you'll continue the rest of the way home on foot. You will forget the location of your bikes. If anyone asks you what happened to your rides, you just say that you can't remember. If anyone asks you where you've been, you'll say that you spent the day in Sault Saint Marie. You will not remember me, my date, or this bar. You will never return to this area again. You guys following me?" He reached into his wallet and pulled out three singles and handed them to each one of the men. "Here are the hundreds I promised you. Don't use them here at this bar. Wait until you get home. Tell you what, when we get back inside, I'll send over a couple of pitchers just to show that there's no hard feelings. Be sure to drink them all up quickly."

"Got it, Randy, and thanks for the c-note and the brewskies."

"It's my pleasure, guys."

Randy went back to the table and called the waitress over to order the promised pitchers and to finish his meal. "Everything's under control, Amy."

"By the looks of things, I'd say that they're in for the Big Billy treatment. Am I wrong?" she said, smiling.

"No, you're not wrong, but even though I've spent my lifetime carefully controlling my gift, especially in situations like tonight and that night I dropped into 'The X-Cut,' I'm still a man. These goons put their hands on you. Nobody touches my girl like that, nobody."

"Randy, you're not going to hurt them."

"Never, Amy," he said. "just their pride and their wallets."

On the way home to the lake house, Amy cuddled up under Randy's right shoulder. "Remember when I followed you out to your car and told you that the way you handled Big Billy was really hot?

"I'll never forget that night, Amy."

"Randy," she said as she snuggled closer to The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist, "what you did this afternoon was really, really hot." They both laughed.

Black Jack Harvests a Pearl

As the lake house door closed with a "slam!" Amy said, "I think you've earned the blue outfit, Sir Randy. I'm not even going to shower, so I'll be out in a jiffy. Light the fire. I want to reward my dashing champion."

Fifteen minutes later, Randy was sitting on the couch with a pair of scotches on the end table when Amy emerged from the bedroom wearing the exact same outfit, cobalt blue from head to toe, she had worn the first time they had been together at her home in Washington. She sat down on the couch and looked at her love. "Randy," she said, "you said that if I wanted you to hypnotize me during sex that you'd do it. I think I want to give it a try tonight. Can we talk a little about it?"

"Sure, Amy," said the half-naked hypnotist. "What did you have in mind?"

"The first time we made love I was wearing this exact outfit. You pushed my limits, based on what you'd learned from your gift. It worked well enough to make me want to try it again, tonight. Randy, our lovemaking this summer has been wonderful. You're so gentle and romantic. You always put me first. Any woman would love the way you make love. I know that I do."

"When you stepped in and took care of those three jerks at the bar earlier it was incredibly erotic. As I sat there, I pictured you as my hero, my champion, like in some bodice ripper. Even though I knew I was in no real danger, it was like being Maid Marion in a Robin Hood movie, very sexy. It was very, I don't know, 'girl-like'. Then, I thought about what it would have been like if you weren't with me, what could have happened. What I imagined might happen was also a turn-on. I wasn't used to that fantasy, but there's something about being taken against my will that's making me real curious. Luckily, you can make it happen."

"Afterwards, I thought about our trip to Sault Saint Marie to buy the new lingerie and toys. You bought some interesting items as well. I know that you bought some restraints, but you haven't even mentioned them once in a month."

"I wanted to let you make the first move, Amy. It's one thing to take the lead and allow you to experience your natural tendency to want to be more reactive to your partner's pressure. A full-blown kidnap fantasy is quite another. Oh, we can do it alright, but how'd you end up here? You should tell me yourself. I will not probe your thoughts tonight, Amy, not even if you want me to. One thing I've learned about us over the past couple of months is that I don't want to peer into your innermost thoughts like I did back in Kidd Valley. Not knowing is just so much more fun. The uncertainty is a major turn-on for me. Why now?"

"Remember that story you told me about the psychology student you seduced; I think her name was Cindy, right?" asked Amy. Randy nodded. "At first I didn't get it. It seemed like her desire to be so cruelly mistreated was such an extreme fantasy. I didn't think it sounded sexy to me at all. This afternoon at the bar I kind of changed my mind. Like I said, the whole situation was sexy as hell."

"Tonight, I want to get a little closer to the edge. I'd like you to hypnotize me to believe that I'm a damsel in distress and that I've been kidnapped. You can either be my kidnapper or my hero... or both for that matter. I'll leave it up to you. I figure that no matter which way you guide us I'll either secretly enjoy it as you compel me, or I'll reward my 'hero' with sex. Can we do that? Can you make me remember that I asked you to do it after we're done?"

"Sure," said Randy. "It will be fun for a change. Anything else you'd like to say before we get started?"

Amy leaned over to plant a kiss on Randy's lips. "Only that I love and trust you completely. You say that it will be fun and I believe you. How's 'Sir Randy' sound?"

"Just fine, 'Maid Amy'," he said with a smile as he returned her kiss. It was full of love and reassurance. The Amazing Randy was ready to take control. "Ready?"

"Uh huh," Amy said. "God, I'm all tingly."

Randy took hold of her hand.

"Amy, You're in the Caribbean. You're 'Lady Amy,' the virginal nineteen-year-old daughter of the local island governor. You've been kidnapped by a notorious pirate Captain, 'Black Jack Woolsey,' to be held for ransom, and, God knows what else. Black Jack is notorious for his cruelty to victims, especially those sailors who attempt to resist capture on the High Seas. You're aware of his reputation for mistreatment of female prisoners too, many of whom he has assaulted sexually and even sold into slavery. You've heard of reports from those unfortunate women who have been returned to the island, ransomed, but only after they had been deflowered and disgraced, through no fault of their own." Randy paused for effect.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers