All Comments on 'The Amazing Randy Goes All-In'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was your best Amazing Randy story out of all of them. The way he played those bikers by having them dump their own bikes into the lake and then forget was some brilliant writing. I think most people who had his abilities would have taken it much further but you showed he was a decent man but still a man as he said. I have no idea if you plan on any more of your Amazing Randy stories and I don’t even know what it would be about but then I am not an author so no matter what you do next, I can’t wait to read it. Thanks for putting so much thought and work into your characters and the emotions your stories brought out.

J.D.

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 3 years agoAuthor

Now that's what I'm talking about. Thank you so very much for your kind response. Ask and you shall receive. I am submitting another story, "The Amazing Randy Traps a Spider" today. Additionally, a short search here on Literotica will reserve a trove of previous Amazing Randy stories.

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

Now that's how to write a love story. This is one of the sweetest 2 hanky stories I every read here.

Thank You

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51over 1 year agoAuthor

Fandeboris,

Thank you for your kind comment. I hope that you have read the two prequels first. It IS a love story; all three of them together tell the full tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...