The Amazing Randy Goes All-In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Randy pulled up his pants and went about preparing for her return and eventual re-insertion into real life. He stoked the fire, which had dwindled to glowing coals, with new firewood. The hypnotist went into the kitchen and poured two drinks, one for each of them, and took the ice-filled glasses back to the couch in front of the fire. A few minutes later, Lady Amy emerged from the bathroom and joined her lover, who motioned for her to join him on the couch, which she did.

"Amy, I release you," said the master hypnotist.

Debriefing

Instantly, Lady Amy became just "Amy." "Wow," she said. "I don't know what to say."

Randy reached over and kissed her. "Why don't you take a sip of your drink," he said as he handed her glass to his newly "awakened" lover, "gather your thoughts, and then tell me about your experience. Was it what you expected?"

Amy took a long slow sip of her scotch and water and sat for a few moments, recollecting the details of her hypnotic fantasy. She turned to face her lover and smiled. "Randy, with the single exception of our first night together, that was the most amazing experience I've ever had. I remember everything. It was so real! I can understand why you told me that you didn't want to have that kind of sex as a steady diet. It's heady stuff, not for every day consumption."

"Do you feel ok?"

"I feel fine, Randy. How do you feel? Was it fun for you?"

"Yes, it was, except for the part where I convinced you that you were being whipped. When you teared-up, I could barely take it and almost stopped everything. I don't want to hurt you, ever, not even in a pretend fantasy."

"I know, my love, it must have been difficult for you. I know you would never really hurt me. I have no lasting ill effects that I can determine and I wanted to experience my fantasy as deeply as possible. I can assure you that it was totally real, right down to the feeling of having Black Jack's enormous cock inside me. You'll be happy to know that I much prefer the real you, a hundred times out of a hundred, to some imaginary monster cock. Men have this impression that all women prefer men with enormous penises. No, we don't. We prefer men who love us first and foremost. What we want, is a penis, no matter what size it is, to be connected to a man who wants us to share our love with them. I love your penis because it's yours. I don't give a damn about its dimensions."

"Being hung up by my hands in Black Jack's cabin was amazing. I was scared, but I could feel myself getting wet, very wet. I was genuinely confused, but inside, I wanted Black Jack to stuff me full, to fuck me with abandon... and you did, and I loved it. It was so sexy. You were so sexy."

"I knew that being taken 'by force', would be degrading, but safe as long as you were the one doing the taking. You've never come in my mouth. Tonight was the first time we've done that." She took another sip of her drink and said, "I don't find swallowing your cum dirty or gross in any way. I love all of you... all of you, including your cum. You don't mind the taste of my pussy, do you?"

"No, I love the taste of you."

"Well, I feel the same way about you. The way I figure it is that we're doing this pretty much the right way. We still have a lot to learn about how to please each other. I'm in no hurry, but I know that no matter what we do in bed, it will always be powered by our love for each other. It's so strong in us, Randy, the love."

She continued. "Like I said, I agree with you that this kind of extreme role play is best used sparingly, but I definitely want to do it again, just not tomorrow night." She laughed and put her arms around her lover, drawing him close so she could kiss him. Randy and Amy's kisses were special, full of joy and mutual commitment, and this one was no different. "Take me to bed, Randy; take me to our bed. We have a lot of packing to do tomorrow."

Sault Saint Marie

By Monday morning the packing had been done, the pipes drained, and the utilities turned off. Randy and Amy hefted their luggage into the F150's bed and got into the cab for their trip to the airport in Sault Saint Marie. From there they would return by connecting flights to Portland, Oregon. Randy had delayed the opening of his tour for two weeks while he and Amy settled in at Amy's house and Amy saw to her business at "The X-Cut." They'd decided that Randy would no longer drive from one gig to another. Instead, Randy would do his travelling by air. This simple change to his routine would open up lots of time for him to spend with Amy, either at her home in Kidd Valley, or on vacation.

Lillian, an old friend and the owner of "Harry's", had gladly re-arranged the Fall schedule to accommodate The Amazing Randy's request. They'd been friends for three decades. Years ago, Randy had intervened when Lillian had been pressured by two local gangsters to pay "protection" money that threatened to cripple the family-owned business. In one of his more memorable shows, he had called the gangsters and their wives to the stage and humiliated the thugs, before sending them on their way with strict instructions never to return. Lillian did not know exactly what Randy had done, or how he'd done it, but nobody ever came back to collect the cash.

The trip to Sault Saint Marie was uneventful. Randy told Amy that he had some quick business to do at the local bank, which was one of a number of banks across the nation where he kept accounts from which he could draw cash. The Amazing Randy had only a single credit card, which he used exclusively to book flights, hotel rooms, and rental cars. All other purchases and transactions were done with cash.

Randy parked the truck and told Amy that he'd only be a moment inside the bank and suggested that she go into a jewelry store a couple of store fronts down from the bank. "Why don't you pick out a ring or something you'd like to remember our summer together?" he asked.

"Randy," said Amy, "I don't need a ring to help me remember this summer. As long as I live this time with you will be one of my most cherished memories."

"Humor me," said the master hypnotist. "What's your favorite gemstone?"

"Well," she said, "I don't have a great deal of jewelry, but I am partial to emeralds."

"Perfect. Try on a few emerald rings and I'll join you before you're done. Do you like shopping for jewelry?"

"In case you haven't noticed, lover," said Amy with a broadening grin, "I'm a girl. Pretty much all girls love shopping and jewelry shopping is our favorite. I feel qualified to speak for my sisters on this issue." She laughed and clapped her hands together. Well, go about your business; I have some serious window shopping to do. See you in a couple of minutes."

Less than a quarter of an hour later, Randy joined Amy in the jewelry store. She was standing at the counter examining three small emerald rings which the owner had placed on top of the glass countertop. She looked up and smiled at her lover. "You know, Randy, all of my jewelry is costume stuff. I've never really bought a genuine gem. It's hard."

"Me neither, said Randy. "I don't even own any costume jewelry. In fact, I don't think that I've ever been in a jewelry store before; never had the need to. Just pick the one you like the best. You decide while I speak to the owner a bit. Maybe we can haggle."

Randy motioned for the owner to join him at the far end of the counter. After shaking hands, the two men spoke for a while and then they both returned to Amy's end of the counter. Amy had put one of the rings on the "ring" finger of her right hand and was busy admiring her choice. "Made your decision yet?" he asked.

"I like this one, but it's almost a thousand dollars."

"It's a beautiful stone," said the store owner.

"We'll take it," said Randy as he put ten crisp new hundred-dollar bills on the counter. "It fits you all right?"

Amy fairly jumped into her lover's arms, clearly pleased with Randy's largesse. "Oh, Randy," she bubbled, "it's beautiful and the fitting is perfect. Thank you so much!"

"Nothing is too good for my girl," said the master hypnotist, returning her grin with a wry smile of his own. "You know what? I think I'd like to get something I want too. Will you help me pick it out? Like I said, this jewelry shopping stuff is completely new to me."

"Sure," said Amy. It sounds like fun."

"Let's see what looks good. I'm not sure that I'm a gemstone kind of guy. Maybe something simple. I've already given the owner an idea of what I'd like."

As if on cue, the store owner emerged from behind a curtain and put two boxes on the counter. He slowly opened the first box and showed it to the couple. Inside, was a diamond engagement ring. Amy gasped and turned to Randy, who put his index finger to the lips of his beautiful brown-haired companion, indicating that he wanted her to be silent. "Amy," he said, I love you. Will you marry me?"

Amy stood stunned and her eyes welled up with tears. "Yes!" she blurted through her tears of joy. "Yes, yes, yes! Oh Randy, I love you so much! I know that we're going to be so happy!" she said as she lost her composure and burst into genuine tears."

"Amy," said Randy as he took her into his arms, please don't cry. I promised never to make you cry."

"I know; I know," she said as she tried to catch her breath. "It's just another girl thing. I've never been happier in my life. Oh, God, I love you so much! I promise to make you happy. I'll make a good wife."

"And I will make a good husband, my love. You have taught me so much this summer, so much about myself, so much about you, and so very much about love. I feel like I was blind and you're the one who restored my sight. All I see now is our love. It's beautiful; you're beautiful."

"I've asked the jeweler to prepare a series of rings with different-sized stones and settings. Will you look at his selection and make a choice?"

The jeweler busied himself elsewhere, setting up the selection of diamond engagement rings and wrapping up Amy's earlier choice, while the couple spoke to each other at the far end of the store.

Amy spoke in a whisper. "How can the jeweler have this display at the ready so quickly, and all in my size? Did you hypnotize him a minute ago?"

"No, I have never hypnotized this man," said Randy.

"Then how..."

Randy said, "Amy, I have a confession to make. Remember early in the month when I went into Curtis for the October garden club meeting?"

"Yeah," said the beautiful former bartender, now fiancé.

"Amy, there is no October garden club meeting. I came here to arrange things with the jeweler. I told him what I wanted. He showed me a few rings and I picked one I thought you might like. As for the sizing..." Randy continued.

"You took my ring, the one I couldn't find earlier this month and then suddenly re-appeared under the bed; didn't you?

"Yes, I did. I figured that you'd forgive me a couple of little white lies. I promise not to make it a habit, but I couldn't think of another way to get the job done. You're not the only one who's been waiting for this moment, you know." Randy smiled his best "bad little boy" face. "Let's go look at the rings."

"No peeking," said Randy as he covered her eyes and carefully guided her down the counter to look at the display. Per Randy's instructions, the jeweler had selected eight rings, removed all the price tags and set up the display at random. Randy's choice was second from the left. Its stone was medium-sized, bigger than some, but smaller and less ornate than other settings. Randy turned his fiancé to face the counter and removed his hands. "Do you like any of these?" he asked, smiling from ear to ear, proud that his surprise had gone so well.

"Do I?" gasped the wide-eyed beauty. "I love them all! They're gorgeous!"

"Gotta pick one," said Randy, "...or none, if you'd like to go somewhere else and look."

The smiling brunette with the messed-up make-up turned to look Randy in the eye, while she reached for the second ring from the left, Randy's choice. Remember when I told you that 'two could play that game?' Well, the moment you said that you had picked this one, I knew that no matter what he showed us, this would be the one I chose... but I couldn't resist a look. Like I said, it's a girl thing. She laughed and took the ring out of the tiny white box, holding the beautiful stone up to the light. "Randy, would you put this on my finger?" She turned to the jeweler and asked, "if that's ok, that is." The jeweler nodded and smiled. Randy took the ring, gently slid it onto her ring finger, and said, "I love you, Amy." They kissed. It was a soft, special kiss that neither of the two lovers wanted to break.

Eventually, Randy looked to the jeweler and said, "Sold. We'll take all three boxes."

"Can I see what's in the last box?" asked Amy.

"Sure," said Randy, "but you don't get to choose this time. You've already made two choices. It's my turn." The jeweler opened the box for display. Inside were two simple gold rings. Amy reached for the box, but Randy intercepted, gently taking the box from the jeweler. "Uh, uh, uh," said Randy, shaking his finger back and forth. You can't touch yours until I put it on your finger at our wedding. You can look at mine if you want," he said as he handed the larger of the two bands to Amy.

She held it up to the light to read the simple inscription inside and started to cry. The scripted etching simply said, "Amy."

Randy hugged her tightly and said, "Guess what yours says."

Amy just kept crying, holding her lover as tightly as she could. Randy said nothing, while Amy tried to catch her breath and turn off the water works. Eventually, he stemmed the happy flood with another loving kiss.

"Will you be putting that on a charge card?" asked the jeweler, who handed Randy the bill.

"Amy," he said as he took the hand-written bill, "do you want to see this?"

"Not in the slightest," she answered immediately.

"Then please turn around while I pay the man." Amy complied and Randy withdrew twenty-thousand-dollars-worth of hundred-dollar bills, in two bank-banded stacks. He paid the bill with a full stack and part of another as he took the jeweler's hand and said, "This ought to cover it." Randy put three more hundreds on the counter and said, "Thanks for playing along. Take your wife out to dinner on us, please. Don't forget to tell her you love her."

Randy and Amy got back into the truck and closed the metal doors with a "clang!" The couple turned to each other, wordlessly, love radiating from their eyes. Randy said, "It's your decision on how you want to do the wedding. I have no living close family and no friends up here who would expect to receive an invitation or feel slighted if one didn't arrive. I imagine that you have friends and family out west."

"I get to choose?"

"Yep."

"Then, start-up this limo, driver, and let's get to the airport. We're going to Vegas tonight. I want you to put that second ring on my finger before you change your mind. I don't want to spend another day without being Mrs. Randy Baumgardner."

Randy started his truck and headed towards the airport, which was just outside the city proper. Amy snuggled up to her man on the bench seat, looked up at the smiling stage performer, and said, "Randy, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"How do you feel about kids?"