All Comments on 'The Amazing Randy Plays a Party'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another excellent Amazing Randy story. This was better than some of your stories because it linked the Amazing Randy goes skiing which finally answers how “Mike” met Michelle the gardener and how she became a Playmate and Playmate of the Year. You really do an incredible job of creating these stories that are very believable and lots of fun. Thanks for another fun read and I do look forward to enjoying more of your work.

Be well and Stay safe.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful vibes in this story. Thank you for writing it.

jtukeejtukeeabout 1 year ago

I thought this story looked familiar. thanks for letting me read a preview a year ago. It was just as good this time as the first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A truly great story and well told! Thank you for sharing your gift

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this tale.

But you totally missed the opportunity to use "perfect" to blow his cover in the lounge.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's weird that the thing that bugs me the most about this story, despite all the characters who're supposed to have been dead for decades, is that the name "Senor Wences" has nothing to do with the Pall Mall cigarette pack.

(His legal name was "Wenceslao Moreno Centeno" - "Wences" for short.)

Dutchboy51Dutchboy51about 1 year agoAuthor

Artistic license. I knew it too, but I liked the coincidence. Sorry it bothered you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love how you write every installment of "The Amazing Randy" as a stand alone story, yet link it to the complete volume of Randy works. You bounce back and forth in time yet maintain continuity. You make all the other characters so unique, yet Randy remains true to his principles and his personality.

photokenphotokenabout 1 year ago

Great story but sad. You have to be sad for the love lost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...