The Amazing Randy Pumps the Brakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her passionately while his hand slipped down below her panty line in search of her sex. His fingers poked through the slit in her panties and found her pussy. Amy moaned and said, "Randy, tonight I want you to make love to me like we were first-time lovers. Be gentle with me; touch me softly and kiss me lovingly, like I'm fragile, before you enter me. I'll do my best to delay my orgasm so that we cum together. We'll have plenty of time to push boundaries once we have re-located to your home in Michigan, but tonight, I want to feel your love for me. I want you to use your regular senses to feel my love for you. You don't have to say that you love me, but I want you to make love to me like you do."

Randy slipped off to one side of the lovely brunette and aligned his lips to hers. Amy moved to fit her body into Randy's natural contours, as close as she could. Randy reached behind her and lightly kissed her while softly pulling her even closer. Without breaking the kiss, he increased his pressure, while Amy's response was to gently retreat, inviting her lover to advance. His hand settled behind her head, holding her in place gently while forcing her to experience the passion behind the affection.

Amy's hands went directly to Randy's belt and zipper. Working together, the lovers made short work out of the removal job. His socks followed his pants as Randy kicked them to the floor. Before she could take hold of his cock, Randy broke the kiss and slid down, moving his cock just out of reach, controlling the action. He began to kiss the area just above Amy's breasts. He pecked and nuzzled, lingering at each spot for only a moment before moving on to new territory.

Randy slid down even farther, applying the same treatment to Amy's right breast, which hung to the side, well within the range of Randy's mouth. He ended his tour at her nipple, stopping to gently nuzzle, using his tongue to poke all around the tip as he flicked and sucked gently.

"Oh, Randy," moaned Amy, "this is wonderful. It's like a dream. Don't stop."

Randy maneuvered his legs off the bottom of the bed and lifted Amy's leg high as he ducked under and positioned himself to allow his tongue to poke between the split in the sheer white lace panties.

As he probed deeper and deeper with his tongue, the subtle, but familiar taste and smell of feminine moisture soaked-up into a pubic hair sponge caused Randy to pause and savor the moment. So many women were embarrassed when men went down on them. A fair percentage, he had learned from mental probes of hundreds and hundreds of lovers, thought that their natural sexual secretions gave off some unpleasant odor or had a funny, "off" taste. With a single command from the master hypnotist, that belief was discarded, locked into a mental vault that his lovers could not open. They were so wrong, he thought to himself.

The beautiful bar-owner reached under her panties and found her clit. Her index finger poked back and forth metronomically as she tried to time each touch with a probe or a lick from her partner. Eventually, Randy retreated and their bodies unwound, ending up with Randy's pussy-covered face opposite Amy's. She kissed him full-on even as she continued her slow, digital self-stimulation.

It was a totally different kind of kiss than Randy could remember ever having. It expressed so many different emotions and feelings. Her lips were moist and she pressed them gently against Randy's. He could feel the longing behind the invitation, but most of all he could feel the love of a woman asking for nothing in return, a love prepared to wait for his love for her to announce itself.

He used his right leg to gently split Amy's legs apart, forcing her left leg up and back, but he did not continue all the way to the missionary position. Instead, he wrapped his fingers around his penis and guided it forward until the tip rested directly against the entrance to her panties. Amy moved her hand from her clit to spread the flimsy material on each side to maximum extension. Randy's cock inched forward without lacey opposition until the tip touched flesh. Moving his dick up and down, he cleared the way for him to enter her pussy.

Amy moaned in reaction to Randy's advance, but before she could speak, Randy's lips covered hers as he returned her romantic kiss with one of his own. Amy stilled her thoughts as she tried to "read" the emotions behind her lover's soft kiss. First and foremost, it was gentle and totally undemanding, as soft as soft could be. The two lovers moved their lips, parrying and then thrusting in response to each other. Amy could sense her lover's message. She knew that he wanted her to know how he felt. She also knew that his kiss was completely indistinguishable from her own. He loved her even if he didn't know it. She relaxed, knowing that love had asserted itself, conquering even "The Amazing Randy," the "World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist." If this wasn't love, then Cupid himself would be unable to tell it from the real thing. She was sure of it.

Randy pushed the tip of his cock through the outer folds of Amy's vagina and into her pussy. It was a slow, steady advance which continued until he was as deep inside his beautiful partner as their relative positions would allow. When he began to slowly withdraw, Amy broke off the kiss and whispered, "Oh my God, Randy, this is exactly what I wanted. Please keep this up." Randy maintained his slow rhythm until he pivoted and, without withdrawing his cock, guided the embrace to the missionary position.

He lifted her legs to the vertical, spreading them to nearly maximum angular extension, and then resumed the exact same pace, but this time plunging his penis as deeply into Amy as he could. "Oh, ohhh!" she cried. Immediately, Randy picked up his pace, signaling that he wanted to move closer to climax. Amy's hand flicked her nub, while lifting her hips to meet each thrust. They were completely in-sync. Randy picked up his pace yet again, only to be matched by Amy's manipulation of her swollen clit. Amy looked up into Randy's eyes and mouthed, "Randy, I love you." Randy smiled back, but did not say the words.

They fucked until it was apparent that they were both nearing the end. Randy pushed harder and harder, faster and faster, until he could feel the involuntary contractions moments away. "Now, Amy, I'm cumming. Now!" he half-shouted. Amy felt the contractions of her lover's cock and the filling sensation of her lover's ejaculation as two more spurts of warm cum coated the insides of her vagina. She quickened the pace of her own ascent to climax, furiously working her clit in a race to cum before Randy could withdraw.

"Aargh! Randy!" she cried out. "Oh, God!" Amy squeezed her pussy tightly around Randy's still-turgid cock as if she could somehow extend their connection forever. She couldn't. Eventually, Randy withdrew and lay on his back, spent. He extended his arm to make room for Amy, who snuggled as close as she could, wordlessly. They kissed and hugged until they both fell asleep. All that was to be said, had already been said.

It took four days to get Amy's affairs in order, including packing for a full month away. She was on her way to Michigan, confident that she had finally found her man and that he would come to realize that he had found his woman. He'd figure it out sooner or later.