The Amazing Randy Takes a Lesson

Story Info
Randy moves from the bunny hill to the Playboy bunny hill.
12.6k words
4.86
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

To the Reader:

Before you read this story, if you haven't already done so you should read The Amazing Randy Hits the Slopes. The two stories can stand alone, but they were written to go together in order: Slopes first, and then Lesson. Both are in the Mind Control section.

Or... you could submit to your inner rebel and read this story first and then maybe read the prequel later, or even never. That's what rebels do I'm told.

The Amazing Randy Takes a Lesson

Girl Talk

The serving staff at Slopesides was busy changing over from breakfast to lunch when Michelle walked into the nearly deserted restaurant. Her three girlfriends were already finishing their breakfast at the table in front of the plate glass window which overlooked the bottom of the main trail. The scene below was busy as experts and novice skiers alike rode their runs to the end before heading back to the chair lift or pausing and leaning against their ski poles to rest a bit before moving back towards the lifts.

Michelle, who motioned to one of the waiters to get her a cup of coffee, smiled and waved to her friends but did not sit down immediately, choosing to stand in front of the window surveying the busy scene. "Have a seat, 'Chele," said Althea.

"In a second," she replied, eyes fixed on the bottom of the hill. "I just want to see if Mike is coming down."

"Wow," said Antonia, "this guy's really got a hold on you, Michelle, doesn't he?"

The tall blonde sat down and smiled. "You have no idea," she said.

"That does it 'Chele," said Patty. "Give it up, and I'm talking details. Right girls?"

Antonia and Althea nodded their agreement. It was time for Michelle to shed some light on her "mystery man." Before she could speak, a skinny man in his mid-twenties came up to the four beauties and said to Michelle, "I'm sorry to disturb you Miss Fitzgerald, but I was wondering if I could get your autograph."

Michelle smiled and said "Certainly. Do you have a pen?" The man took out a pen and laid a copy of Playboy on the table opening it to the fold-out of her Playmate of the Month pictorial, "Emeralds in the Rough." All four girls smiled and laughed. "I can see you came prepared," said the Playmate of the Year, still smiling as she took the pen from her fan. "Who do I make this out to?"

"Al would be great," said the nervous autograph seeker. Michelle signed the picture near the bottom, and then gave the picture a kiss, leaving behind a red lipstick copy of her lips just below her signature, waved her hand back and forth to help dry it, and put a cocktail napkin on top of her red impression to prevent smudges, and gently folded the centerfold back into the magazine. Smiling, she handed Al his pen and prize. Al clutched the magazine closely as he retreated and left the restaurant through the wide-open door.

She looked at her friends, who giggled back at her. "Ah, the duties of office," she said wistfully. "Now, where were we?"

"You were about to tell your girlfriends about your night last night."

"You guys first."

"Not much to tell, really. We stayed at the Double Diamond after you and Mike took off and danced for a half-hour or so. Nothing was shakin' and we just went back to the room and talked."

"About what?"

"'Chele!" said Patty, "now what do you think we talked about? Time to come clean. We've waited long enough. What's up with you and Mike?"

"It's a long story," said Michelle as she snuck a glance out the window.

"Long? Jesus, Michelle, at the rate you're going it's going to take forever," said Althea. "Start talking or we're going to take you back upstairs and beat it out of you. She raised her fist for emphasis and Antonia and Patty did the same. They smiled and said, "We're waiting."

Just then, Antonia flagged down their waiter and said, "Mimosas all around, please." She turned back to Michelle and said, "Well?"

Michelle leaned in and said, "Do you guys remember last year when Hef brought that hypnotist to the Mansion for a couple of days?"

"Yeah," said Patty and Althea. "He was amazing, funny too."

"I missed him. I went home to be with "shit-for-brains," said Antonia, frowning, as she recalled her former boyfriend. "What was his name, 'The Amazing somebody or other?'

"Randy," said Michelle, "The Amazing Randy."

"Yeah, so what? we're talking about Mikey Boy here. Don't change the subject."

"I'm not. Let me finish."

"Finish? We just want you to start," said Althea. "God, it's like pulling teeth."

"Then don't interrupt," Michelle said, grinning like the proverbial cat who swallowed the canary.

"That was the week you hooked up with Mike, wasn't it?"

"Yep."

"So, what does this Randy guy have to do with anything?"

"A lot," said Michelle, pausing for effect. "Mike is 'The Amazing Randy'."

"What!"

"Cut the shit, Michelle."

"You're kidding."

"Nope; they're one and the same."

"Now we're talking!" said Patty, clapping her hands. "This is gonna be good." She took a sip of her champagne and orange juice and said, "We're all ears. Details, girl, we want details."

"Randy and I met by the pool. I was working on the red dahlia bed when somebody knocked a beach ball into it. Randy got up to retrieve the ball and we just started talking. He was sweet and he's a gardener too, Antonia."

"So, why the 'Mike' business?"

"I'll get to that. Anyway, we hit it off right away, but he acted as if he were kind of shy. He never even asked me to have a drink with him. We just talked about gardening and the liquor business. He told me that he had won some sort of contest back in Michigan and was spending a few days at the Mansion courtesy of his employer."

"You know how most guys can't seem to see us beyond our tits?" The three beauties shook their heads as they recalled the feeling Michelle was describing, a feeling they knew all too well. "Well, Mike, I mean Randy, wasn't like that at all. He was sweet. As I think back, I guess he was flirting a bit. He complimented me on my looks, but he complimented me just as much on our gardening, Toni.

"So why did he make up this Mike character? Why not just tell you his real name?"

"Actually, I discovered his secret identity by chance. On the last night he was there, we met after his show down by the pool and things took off. I invited him home for a drink, but we decided to stay at the Mansion instead." When I went to use his bathroom his stage tux was hanging on a hook."

"Busted!"

"At first, I was a little miffed, but he came clean and explained. Oh my God you're not going to believe this. He said that he wanted to make sure that if we got together, it would be because I was interested in him as he was, not because he was famous. That was it for me. Michelle closed her eyes as she recalled her feelings from that night. "I can't tell you how sweet he was. I totally believed him."

"But he isn't famous, 'Chele.' I've never heard of him, before or since."

"That's part of the story. Hold on; I'm getting to it. Patty, you saw the last show, the one for "The Help." We know everyone he called to the stage. They were really hypnotized."

"Yeah, it sure looked that way to me."

"I mean it. He can really hypnotize people."

"Oh, I like where this is going," said Althea. "Tell me that he hypnotized you."

"Well, not at first, but yeah, he hypnotized me."

"And you let him?" Michelle!"

"I asked him to."

"For Heaven's sake, why?"

"He was very convincing."

"I'll bet," said Althea.

"What did he make you do? Do you remember?"

"I'll never forget."

"Give it up, girl."

You're not going to believe this..."

"Try us."

"Anyway, you know how we share our fantasies with each other?"

"Oh, Jesus," said Antonia. "I can see where this is going. You told him about the vampire thing, didn't you?"

"Well, actually he found it out by searching my mind."

"By what?"

"Patty, he can actually read minds, and that's not all he can do."

"Come on, 'Chele, let's not get out of hand."

"Don't you think I know how crazy this sounds?"

"I'm having trouble believing it," said Althea.

"I tell you what; if you let me finish, I can prove it to you, to all of you."

"Continue."

"That night he hypnotized me to believe that he was Count Dracula when we made love. Well, it wasn't love-making so much as it was like... God, I don't know how to describe it."

"Take a shot, OK?" said Antonia. "This is the best story you ever told."

"I swear that I'm telling the truth."

"Why haven't you told us this before?"

"He told me not to."

"So? Who cares? You still should have told us."

"I couldn't. You guys aren't listening. Randy isn't just a performer. It's more like he has a superpower, like Batman or something."

"Batman doesn't have a superpower. Superman does, said Patty.

"I'll remember that," said Michelle, feigning irritation and then laughing.

"I want to hear about Count Dracula," said Antonia.

"Right," said Michelle as she drained her Mimosa. "I'm having another. Girls?"

"This is definitely a two-drink story," said Antonia.

"Maybe three," said Althea, laughing. "'Chele, if you're putting us on, I'm gonna kill you dead."

"He knew everything about my fantasy. He knew how sexy I think vampires are. He even did a decent Bela Lugosi imitation."

"And he just out of nowhere started acting like a vampire after he read your mind?"

"No, once he understood how I felt, what my secret desire was, he just offered to make it happen."

"What was it like?"

"Oh my God, it was so... so real, scary as Hell, and incredibly sexy."

"And you haven't heard from him until yesterday. He never tried to get in touch with you?"

"How could he not, Michelle? For Christ's sake, you're the Playmate of the Year!"

"Not to him. To him I'm just a girl he met by the pool."

"That's so incredibly sweet. Does he have a younger brother?" asked Patty.

"Anyway, to get back to the fantasy thing, it was so real that I came twice, maybe three times. To be honest, I forget, but I do remember how intense it was. It was like being sexually electrocuted. Absolutely unlike anything I've ever experienced."

"Here's the thing. When we were done, he explained to me why he had hidden himself, his true identity and why I couldn't tell anyone his secret."

"Why not?" asked Althea.

"Think, Althea. What do you think his life would be like if people knew what he can do? The government would snatch him up and his life would be over. He guards his privacy very, very closely."

"But now we all know, 'Chele."

"It doesn't matter."

"Huh?"

"Remember I told you that I could prove I was telling the truth?"

"Yeah."

"OK, I'm going to call the waiter over here. When he gets here, I want you girls to tell him what I just told you. Spill the beans; I want you to." Turning around in her chair, she signaled for the waiter.

When he arrived Michelle said, "OK, tell him. Tell him everything I told you."

All three of the girls tried to speak but could not.

"Tell me what?" asked the waiter. Again, the girls were speechless.

"When you notice that our glasses are empty, please bring us one more round," said Michelle.

"Certainly," said the young waiter who walked away shaking his head.

"Well, why didn't you tell him?"

"I tried, but the words just wouldn't come out," said Althea.

"Me too," said Patty and Antonia in unison.

"Now, why do you think that happened?"

The three beauties looked at each other and shook their heads. Finally, Althea said, "because we've been hypnotized."

"Bingo. Give that lady a prize."

"But, how? He isn't even here."

"But you did dance with him last night; each one of you did. That's when he did it."

"But why?"

"OK, girls, I'm gonna put all the cards on the table." She leaned over and motioned for her girlfriends to come in close. Pulling her sweater down, she exposed her breast for just a moment and then sat up.

"He gave you a fucking hickey?"

"No, he sank his fangs into my chest to feed while we were fucking."

"And you let him?" asked Antonia.

"Let him? I almost begged him to do it. Nothing here that a little make-up won't hide. Why do you think I wore that outfit last night? If anything, I seduced him."

"White attracts vampires. They love virgins. It's their favorite meal."

"You still haven't told us why he allowed you to let us in on the secret."

"I was getting to that. Look, everything I've told you is true. This guy can have his pick of any woman in the world. He says no one has ever been able to resist him and I believe him."

"He must get laid every night," said Antonia. "All he has to do is just put you under his spell and voila, your panties are off and it's wham, bam, thank you ma'am."

"No, no, no," said Michelle. "He's not like that at all. He's just the opposite. Before we made love, he made sure that I was comfortable with everything. He just wants to have lovers who want him for himself. Deep down inside he's really sweet. He's the Mike I met by the pool. Hypnosis aside, I've never met anyone even remotely as honest and loving."

"Well that still doesn't explain why he let you tell us."

"Yes it does," said Althea.

"I'm lost," said Patty.

"You said that deep down inside he's just a regular guy, right 'Chele?"

"Yeah, he pretty much is."

"OK, Patty, now concentrate. What do 'regular guys' want from us?"

"Oh my God," said Patty. "He wants to fuck one of us."

"Nope," said Michelle.

Althea looked at Patty and said, "He wants to fuck all of us, Patty."

"That's about the size of it," said Michelle. "Before you say anything remember what I said. This guy must have an incredible sex life, but even he couldn't pass up the chance to sleep with three Playmates at once."

"What about me? I'm no Playmate."

"Neither was I when we met. Do you know what he called you last night, Toni?"

"What?"

"He called you 'the second most beautiful gardener in the world.' You're in if you want. You're all in if you want."

All three of Michelle's girlfriends, sat back in their chairs, clearly mulling over Michelle's offer. "This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. He's outta here on Sunday and when he goes, the door closes."

"But he's going to see you again, 'Chele, isn't he, asked Antonia.

"I don't think so. His lifestyle makes serious relationships pretty much impossible. We've already talked about it. What he's offering is the opportunity for each of us to experience our fantasies in vivid detail. He's a gentle, kind, attentive lover... the best by far that I've ever had. He gets off on pleasing the women he sleeps with. He can be very romantic, trust me. He can be... anything you want. If you've got an edgy fantasy, one you'd never tell a guy about because it's too weird or even dangerous, then this is your chance to go right to the edge, in complete safety."

"How's he going to do us all at once? Does he have a 'super dick' or something?"

Michelle laughed. "No, I'm pretty sure that he has a regular dick. But, if you have a thing for super dicks, he can make you think he's John Holmes."

One more thing. He told me last night that if we can pull this thing off, he wants to cum in one of you three."

"Which one?"

"He wouldn't say. I'm not sure that he knows himself."

"And you're OK with that?"

"We'll have tomorrow night and the night after to ourselves. If we're gonna do it... tonight's the night. Now or never."

"I'm in," said Patty.

'Toni? What about you?"

"Any fantasy I want in complete safety? That's the deal?"

"Any one you want."

"I'm in."

"Well," said Michelle, "Althea, have you made up your mind?"

"I don't know."

Patty and Antonia said, "Well, we do. You're coming with us, 'Thea. C'mon! Aren't you even remotely curious? We know that you have some pretty wild fantasies in there. We all know each other's fantasies."

"Some of each other's fantasies, not all, said Althea. Some of them... OK, I'm in."

"This is going to be so freaking cool!" said Patty. "let's go skiing."

Bunnies on the Bunny Hill

By the time Michelle and her friends made it to the slope, lunch was over and just about everybody was either skiing or waiting in the lift lines. Michelle scanned the scene, looking for her lover.

"Got him," said Patty. "Looks like he's signing up for a lesson."

"We'll see about that," said Michelle as she poled over to the ski instructors' shed. She built up a little speed and then stopped on a dime, right next to the hypnotist.

"I was just going to take another lesson," said the smiling novice.

"No, you're not, at least not with these guys." She turned to the man in the shed and said, "No offense."

"None taken. Excuse me for asking, but aren't you...?"

"Yes, I am. See those three girls over there?" Michelle waved and the three girls waved back. "That's Miss August, the next Miss March, and... the world's second hottest gardener." Randy laughed.

"Mind if I ask who's the first hottest gardener?"

"Not at all. You're talking to her."

The ski instructor looked at Randy who, by now had Michelle's arms hooked around his parka sleeve. "Jack, what the hell are you waiting for?"

Randy and Michelle turned and began to pole over to the three waiting beauties. Michelle, who was an advanced skier glided effortlessly while Randy tried to imitate her style. He fell behind but eventually managed to join the four girls. "I guess I must look kinda stupid, huh?"

"Not at all," said Patty. "Everyone looks that way in the beginning. Hey, you haven't fallen yet."

"Stay tuned," said Randy, laughing.

"Althea asked, "What trails have you done so far? Have you tried any intermediate runs yet? Have you gone to the top of the mountain yet?"

"Whoa, whoa there," said the master hypnotist. "I've only been skiing for one day. It's been nothing but green dots and the bunny hill for me so far. Top of the mountain? Maybe someday."

"Wrong on two counts," replied the beautiful black Playmate. "Starting now, every hill you do is the bunny hill. The four of us are taking charge. You'll have at least one "bunny" with you on every run. We're all experienced skiers and we know this mountain well, don't we girls?" The other three all nodded in agreement.

"Michelle says you like taking your partners 'to the edge'. Well, we're going to take you to the edge... in complete safety of course."

"You guys have been talking, I see."

"Oh yeah," said Althea, "all morning. Let's go, Randy; it's a long ride to the top."

Randy looked to Michelle, who returned his "Am I gonna be OK?" expression with a wry smile. He was gonna be OK.

At the chair lift, all five got loaded into the chairs by twos. Randy ended up riding with Patty as the chair jerked off the loader and began the slow trip halfway up the mountain. They'd change to a second lift for the remainder of the ascent.

"I saw your last performance at the Mansion," said the twenty-something Playmate-to-be.

"And?"

"It was great. Everybody was laughing their asses off.

"That's the idea, Patty."

"It's too bad that your secret makes you keep a low profile. You could be famous."

"Patty," said Randy, "that kind of fame is..."

"Dangerous," she said looking at the hypnotist. "I know; we all know. Michelle told us. At any rate, it seems a shame."

Randy looked straight into the petite blonde's eyes. "Not really," he said. "I seem to be doing OK. I'm sitting next to a bona fide Playboy playmate."

"Not quite yet," said Patty. Randy, I can't speak for the others, but I believe Michelle when she says that you're a good guy."

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers