The Amazing Randy Takes a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy could work with that.

"Althea, please join your girlfriends on the couch, said Randy. As he drained his drink he said, "Well ladies, how do you like being hypnotized so far?"

"What do you mean 'How do we feel'?" asked Althea. I don't feel any different."

"Neither do I," Antonia added.

"Me neither," said Patty. "What about you, 'Chele?"

Michelle smiled as she made air quotes with her fingers. "The 'different' part comes later."

Randy just smiled. "Let's take a short break. I'd like to use the bathroom quick and then I'll light the fire and lower the lights. Ah," he mused out loud, "such incomparable beauty... and by firelight. Why don't you freshen your drinks if you'd like. I'll have a small scotch on the rocks. The night is young."

After School

Once everybody had used the bathroom and had a few minutes with their drink, Randy spoke. "Let's take this into the bedroom. For now, you can sit on the side of the bed. The fire's lit."

The five lovers-to-be moved to the bedroom, which was both warmed and lit by the flickering flames in the fireplace. They all sat on the side of the king-sized bed, with Randy occupying the middle spot. He spoke.

"The key to this working is for me to find a way to incorporate your fantasies into a single 'one-size-fits-all' scenario. The fit can't be exact; your fantasies are mostly different, but that's where you fit in."

"It's simply no fun for me if I put you so deeply under that the real you disappears, although I will admit that if humans ever invent robots, the four of you would make spectacular prototypes. I neither need nor want robot lovers. My fantasy is that I want you to be the beautiful women that you are, all of you, while the scenario unfolds. It needs to be experienced by all of you as reality. Does that make sense?"

All four girls nodded agreement. Silently, Althea's long black fingers slipped under her robe, searching for her pussy. Randy nodded and spoke. "By the way, if I mention props, you will see them in your mind's eye as real. You will feel their effect as if it were real. You will respond to their presence and use as if they were the genuine article. Got it?"

All four of the beauties nodded their heads up and down. "Good," said Randy. "Right now, the four of you are after school and sitting outside the vice-principal's office. Everyone else has gone home for the day."

"Patty, this is your third trip to the office in a fortnight. You're becoming a regular. All the female teachers have complained about your outfits. Your skirt is way too short and half the time you go bra-less under your blouse. Some of them even insist that you've come to school without panties."

"Oddly enough, none of the male teachers have complained, but they do admit that you dress provocatively. Mr. Johnson told me that last week he thought that you were abusing yourself in his class, but he was reluctant to raise the issue with you, himself."

"Michelle, you and Antonia have been caught fighting in the girls' room, well, almost fighting until Miss Franklin here," he said gesturing to Althea, "caught you both ready to go at it during fifth period lunch. I've asked her to sit-in on our conference."

"Patty, why don't you sit down on the rug and let the light and heat warm you while the three of us attend to business? Patty sat; legs folded.

"Miss Franklin," he said using Althea's last name, "why are these two girls here? Michelle, aren't you the Prom Queen?"

Michelle lowered her head and nodded.

As for you Miss Colarusso, you're beginning to develop a reputation. I keep hearing reports that you've turned into a bit of a bully." Pretending to shuffle papers, Randy said. I see here that your grades took a significant downward turn first semester. How do your parents feel about this?"

Antonia stared defiantly at the master hypnotist, dark eyes glaring. "She started it, Mr. B." said Antonia through gritted perfectly white teeth. "Little Miss Perfect," she snarled, "thinks that because she's the Prom Queen that she can steal my boyfriend just because he was elected King."

"Michelle, are you trying to steal Miss Colarusso's boyfriend?"

"Michelle narrowed her eyes and glared back at Antonia. "No, but that's only because Antoine asked me out. He's breaking up with you, Toni. He likes me better."

"You bitch! He does not like you better!"

"He liked me pretty well last Friday night," spat Michelle.

"OK you two," said Randy. "That's about enough." Turning to Althea, Randy/Mr. Baumgardner said, "Miss Franklin, will you please go get the restraints? I think we're going to have to separate these two alley cats, if only for their own protection. Start with two sets of arm and leg cuffs and a few lengths of restraining chain. That ought to do it for starters."

"Starters? Restraining chain? What the fuck! There's no fucking way you're putting that stuff on me," protested the "teenager" in black.

"Miss Franklin, would you please get one of the gags, a collar, and a flogger as well? Medium will do."

Michelle just stared ahead, dumbfounded, a genuine look of concern in her flashing green eyes. "Mr. B., please don't. We'll be good; won't we Toni?"

"Drop dead, you little slut! This is all your fault." The beautiful "girl" in black stood up. "I'm outta here."

Randy looked straight at Antonia's angry face and said, "If I were you, Miss Colarusso, I would consider my next steps very carefully. If you don't sit back on that bench right now, if you leave this office, you'd better go straight to your dorm and start packing. I'll call your mother and father, tell them you've been expelled, and they'll be here tomorrow to pick you up."

"We're your fourth boarding school in three years. You're in your fifth year of high school. You all are. This school accepts nothing but fifth year students. We've been dealing with young ladies like you for a century and a quarter."

"We both know that your next school will be a military school, Antonia. Your parents said so in front of both of us during your interview. Trust me on this. One, they meant what they said. Two, you may not like it here, but you will most definitely abhor military school."

"Antonia, our discipline policy specifically states that we are free to use any disciplinary means we judge to be effective, including restraints if we decide. It's called 'in loco parentis'. That means that so long as you're here we have the exact same authority as your mother and father."

"Now, sit down!"

Antonia resumed her place on the side of the bed.

"Miss Franklin, please secure Michelle's hands behind her. Put on the collar and make sure that the chain that connects the collar to her handcuffs is tight, but not painfully so."

Michelle and Althea acted out their little pantomime. Michelle's chest stuck out as Althea put on the imaginary cuffs and collar and Randy said, Now please put that red ball gag on Michelle."

"Wait;" protested Michelle, "I thought that was for Antonia."

"Miss Franklin, I'm waiting."

Althea went through the motions of complying with the disciplinarian's commands and Michelle shook her head back in forth in protest until her pleas were replaced by muffled gurgles, her imaginary gag in place.

"Antonia, stand up and put your hands behind your back." Antonia did as she was told. In a minute her imaginary restraints were fixed in place. Her substantial chest stuck out, nipples poking through from under her black blouse.

"Miss Franklin, I think we need to split up. I want you to convince Miss Fitzgerald here to replace some of that anger with less truculent emotions. I'll deal with Miss Colarusso."

Althea lowered Michelle gently until her head was comfortable on the pillow. Her breasts flattened and squeezed their way towards the deep V-cut. Michelle maintained her hands behind her back, convinced that they were confined by leather cuffs.

Patty sat on the floor, transfixed by the sex show unfolding six feet from her. As she watched her fellow students "restrained" by Randy's mental handcuffs, to her, images every bit as real as the actual objects, her right hand worked itself up under the hem of the blue gingham pleats, all the way to the folds of her vagina. Just barely touching and then tracing a path down one side of the inside of her pussy lips and up the other, she moved her index finger, circling her tenderness slowly, ever so slowly, barely moving at all.

"Hey, Mr. B.," she called, "how come I have to sit over here all by myself?"

Randy turned and said, "Patty, just sit there and wait. I'm busy right now."

"I can see that," said Patty as she spread her legs and inched her skirt up for "Mr. B." to have a look. Just as he had suspected, the naughty "eighteen-year-old" had neglected to wear panties. He could just barely make out tiny whiffs of curly blonde pubic hair surrounding her pink skin.

Patty looked so young. Despite the fact that Miss March-to-be was in her mid-twenties, her outfit, in addition to her playing a role she had obviously played before, made for a very convincing high school post-grad.

Althea undid her blue satin robe and let it fall to her feet. Her coal black skin glistened as she sat on the side of the bed. Her breasts were bare, held aloft by a cobalt-colored bustier, her deep maroon aureoles supporting smallish nipples... nipples which were clearly erect. She put one hand on the red satin gown and leaned in close to Michelle. "Michelle, she whispered, you need to replace that anger with something more productive."

Her hand moved until it reached the tip of the "V" formed by the smooth red satin and then slid under the silky material, slowly working its way up the taut skin of the Playmate of the Year's abdomen. Althea could feel her index finger just graze the bottom of the helpless "schoolgirl's" fleshy tit.

Michelle no longer struggled; instead, she mumbled into her imaginary gag and stared directly into the dark eyes of the beautiful black faux-disciplinarian, who bent low and caressed her thin white neck, nibbling on it. Michelle tilted her head to one side, indicating her desire for Althea to linger. Michelle was very partial to lovers nibbling on her neck and Althea knew it.

Althea's hand rose to cup Michelle's tit, thumb and forefinger converging on the beautiful blonde's turgid tip. Michelle shook her head back and forth and began another round of foamy gurgling protest. Althea looked up and said, "Mr. Baumgardner, I believe that Michelle here is ready to do without the gag. Michelle," she said, "if I take off the gag, will you be civil and speak respectfully to everyone in the room, including Antonia?"

Michelle nodded affirmatively and Althea removed the imaginary gag, first "wiping" it on the bed and then handing it to Randy.

Randy made a show of attaching the imaginary gag to Antonia, who repeated Michelle's "No, don't put that thing on me" performance, right down to the gurgle and drool. He re-positioned Antonia's hands as he held them high over her head and explained that he was attaching them to a hook suspended from the ceiling.

Randy stood back and unbuckled his jeans, dropping them to the floor. Immediately his cock slipped through his undershorts until all three of his "students" saw and reacted to his exposure.

Michelle's eyes widened, but she said nothing, turning back to focus on Althea's soft caresses across her cleavage. Patty pulled her legs up to her chest and continued to play with herself, flicking her finger back and forth over her clit. "What are you going to do with that, Mr. B.?" she asked.

Antonia stood silently, wide-eyed, and twisted from side to side. Randy removed her skirt, exposing black split-crotch panties. He unbuttoned her blouse, allowing her breasts, dark and conical to break free of their confinement. Randy reached for the "medium" imaginary flogger and snapped it on his own hand so that the sassy schoolgirl could see.

"Antonia," he said, "every day every one of us makes some basic decisions. Are we going to greet the world with a smile and good intentions or are we going to wake up angry, sullen, and harboring malice towards the people we meet? You're here because lately you've made some poor decisions. I'm going to demonstrate what happens when you make the wrong decisions and then what happens when you choose sweetness and light instead.

"As you can see, Miss Franklin is rewarding Miss Fitzgerald for changing her attitude. What you may not know is that Miss Franklin is herself a graduate of our school, only recently out of college. She originally came to us much the same as you two young ladies arrived, confused and angry. I had to show her the two possible paths, just like we're showing them to you now."

"She chose the path of cooperation, didn't you, Althea?"

"Yes, Mr. Baumgardner."

"Do you regret your choice?"

"Not a bit."

He raised the imaginary cat-o-nine tails and brought it down against Antonia's exposed ass, slapping her buttocks for effect. It wasn't much of a slap. Antonia squirmed and twisted but did not lower her hands. She expelled another drool stream as her eyes went wide. A second and then a third stroke followed before Randy reached up and "freed" her outstretched hands.

"Bend over and put your hands on the bed, Antonia, unless you want another set of three. Do you want that? The beautiful gardener shook her head back and forth as she assumed the position. Randy used his hands to spread her legs apart and felt for her coozie. She was obviously enjoying her hypnotic confinement. Instead of pulling away from her tormentor, Antonia moaned and pushed back, seeking to impale herself on one of Randy's fingers. Randy closed the distance between his cock and Antonia's pussy until his penis entered the soft wetness and then buried itself until his scrotum slapped against her skin. He slapped her ass again as he began a slow pumping motion. Leaning over the jack-knifed Italian beauty, he cupped her breasts, one in each hand as he continued to fuck her.

He squeezed each of the beautiful gardener-in-black's breasts, hard at first, just barely below the 'painful' level. Each new squeeze felt a little less urgent until Randy was massaging Antonia's chest very softly. To Antonia, it felt like the physical manifestation of an echo, loud at first, but then receding to silence.

"Antonia, if I remove your gag, will you obey? Antonia nodded in the affirmative and Randy used his right hand to pretend to remove the offending gag. "There," he said, "doesn't that feel better?" Randy kept up the slow steady pace as he continued to take Antonia, who was still bent forward at the waist.

She turned her head to one side and spoke through her long black hair. "Harder," she half-whispered, speaking just loud enough for "Mr. Baumgardner" to hear.

"What did you say?"

"I said 'harder'; Mr. B., squeeze my titties harder. I want you to suck on them and bite them."

"Well?" asked Randy.

"Yes, Mr. B.?"

"Are you going to be good?"

"Yes."

"Antonia, when I withdraw my penis, you will kiss me before you go over and lie down on the rug by the fire. You will pleasure yourself, imagining that I am still kissing and fucking you, squeezing your own tits as hard as you'd like, and imagining that it's me, my fingers digging into your breasts. Concentrate on the feel of my cock."

"You will not cum until I say so."

Had it been just the two of them, Randy would have just kept pounding until he got himself off, but he had three more women to satisfy, and he wanted to experience each one of them separately until he had fulfilled his promise to them. He would cum in only one of them, but he would see to it that when he came the others would experience it as if he were filling them with semen.

Althea and Michelle continued to kiss and fawn as the two Playmates discovered each other as lovers. Althea kneaded and squeezed Michelle's breasts, pausing to nibble and bite her nipples, gently, but enough to get a reaction from the beautiful blonde, whose arms remained psychically cinched behind her.

Randy aimlessly stroked his cock as he watched the sapphic show. Neither girl paid him a bit of attention. Patty, on the other hand was laser focused on Randy's cock and continued to taunt her "vice-principal" from in front of the fireplace. "Hey, Mr. B.," she said, "why don't you come over here and let me see what I can do to help you out? Michelle and Miss Franklin look like they're busy."

"Patty," said the hypnotist, "I'll get to you shortly."

"Miss Franklin," leave Michelle alone for a while and come over here. Get on your knees." Althea complied and knelt before her "boss." She opened her mouth as she took hold of Randy's cock with her left hand and used her right to cup his scrotum. She lifted his penis to the vertical and stuck out her tongue to lick his shaft like she was savoring an ice cream cone and trying to prevent melted cream from dripping onto the floor. The black Miss August continued to stroke the shaft but lowered her head until she could bring his testicles all the way into her mouth. She closed her lips and then used her tongue to push his balls around like they were an oversized wad of chewing gum.

"Mr. Baumgardner," begged the blonde in the red gown, "please untie me. I'll be good; I promise." She hunched over to the side of the bed and turned on her side to allow Randy to loosen her imaginary bindings, which he did, moving his hands as if removing actual ropes.

Althea, turn around and lean over the bed. Michelle wants to suck on your tits, don't you, Michelle?"

"Yes, Mr. B."

Althea re-positioned and Randy advanced on her from behind. He slipped his cock into her pussy and began to pump. Meanwhile, he used his own spittle combined with a finger full of her vaginal secretion to coat the outside of her anus, before slowly penetrating her sphincter with his index finger. Initially, her body resisted his digital probe, but eventually, her anus relented and accepted the intrusion.

"Althea," said Randy, "lift your ass up as high as you can. Michelle, bite her nipples, gently." The master hypnotist withdrew both his cock and his finger simultaneously and Althea reacted with a full body shudder. As Randy brought the helmet-shaped tip of his erection into contact with Althea's asshole, she lifted one of her hands from the side of the bed and slowly began to diddle her clitoris.

As Randy pressed his penis forward against Althea's natural resistance, the black beauty in coral blue lingerie picked up the pace of her clitoral assault. After several partially successful attempts to break through her anal barrier, finally his cock penetrated its target and slowly advanced until it was completely buried up to his balls.

Careful not to harm his hypnotized lover, he backed-off, re-lubricated, and then pushed forward a second time and then a third and a fourth as he established a gradual rocking rhythm. Althea lifted her head and said, "Mr. Baumgardner, I'm getting close."

"Althea, you may not come until I do. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

After a couple of minutes Randy could feel himself approaching climax and withdrew his cock. Again, Althea shuddered, but did not climax. He walked to the bathroom door to clean himself before returning to "discipline" the young temptress who waited in front of the fireplace for her turn at the vice-principal's "punishment." Before closing the door, he said, "Michele and Althea, why don't you join the others on the rug? Patty, I'll tend to you when I return."

Patty clapped her hands and smiled; she'd been waiting for a while and was already sexually charged in anticipation of her fate. She kept playing with her pussy.