The Amazing Randy Takes a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy took a washcloth and cleaned himself off while he waited for his erection to deflate enough to allow him to urinate. He used the cloth to remove any residual urine from the tip and re-entered the bedroom. The master hypnotist took a moment to appreciate his mesmerizing handiwork. Michelle, Antonia, and Althea were lying on the rug, imagining themselves having sex with him and, in the case of the two Playmates, each other as well. Each woman was a world class beauty by herself. The sight of all three actively rutting ten feet away from where he stood was worthy of a few more seconds as he watched their asses shake and tits jiggle by the fire light. He wondered what it felt like to have breasts.

Patty "Punished"

Randy stepped around the gyrating beauties, tossed a couple of pieces of wood on the glowing coals to rejuvenate the flames, and then sat on the side of the bed. "Patty, please come into my office."

The cute Playmate-to-be rose from the rug, tucked-in her blouse, and straightened her skirt before standing in front of "Mr. B.". She fiddled with her fingers, fidgeting, and rocking back and forth, the very picture of youthful impetuosity.

"Mr. B., I can explain," she protested.

"That's good, Patty. Let's hear it. I'd like to hear your explanation of why Mrs. Petronelli sent you to see me."

"It wasn't my fault, honest Mr. B." I was walking up to Mrs. P's desk and Stevie grabbed my ass and pinched me." Patty twisted around and lifted her skirt to reveal her toned, almost boyish rear end. "Here," she giggled. "Wanna see?"

Randy reached to take the coquette by the hips and drew her as close as he could. Switching from her hips to her butt, Randy kneaded and pulled her cheeks apart in slow examination. "I don't see any marks. Does it hurt?"

Patty hesitated and smiled. "Well, maybe a little. Would you kiss it and make it better, Mr. B.?"

Randy leaned forward and kissed her between her ass cheeks, before sticking his tongue out to touch her anus. Patty stood her ground as she backed up to afford "Mr. B." greater contact.

Randy reached up to feel Patty's soft pussy. He withdrew his hand and said, Patty, you aren't wearing any panties. You know that's against the rules."

"They were all dirty. They're in my laundry basket, Mr. B.".

"I'll bet they are. Turn around Patty and face me. Are you wearing a bra, young lady?"

"Yes, Mr. B.".

"Patty... tell the truth."

The gingham-clad "teenager" took a step back and unhooked the suspender-like straps in front of her skirt. It dropped to the floor and Patty stepped out of the cotton dress. Randy could see the light blonde mound which covered her most intimate spot.

She looked young.

Patty's hands went to the top button of her blouse. Her nipples dimpled the soft cotton from inside its tight confinement. One by one she undid buttons from both the bottom and the top until only a single button in front of her breasts prevented her from revealing her "evidence."

Miss March-to-be paused to allow her audience to take in the show. Again, she fidgeted and scuffed her feet as she twisted back and forth at her waist. Finally, the button popped and Patty shrugged off the blouse until all that remained was a sheer white lace bra which supported, but did not cover her alabaster tits. Her nipples were placed high on her breasts and pointed skyward.

"See, Mr. B.?" said the diminutive temptress. "It's called a 'balconette'. I wasn't lying to you... about anything!"

"Come over here and sit next to me," said Randy as he patted the bed. "I want to talk. Patty, you're not a girl anymore. You're a young woman. Girls mature more quickly than boys. Believe it or not, I remember being your age. Boys your age get confused when they see women like you, especially when you dress so provocatively. They don't know what to think, what to do."

"Oh, I think they know what to think," Patty said. "Maybe not what to do so much."

Patty brought her lips to within a centimeter of Randy's and whispered. "What about you, Mr. B.? Do you know what to do?" Her hand went to his penis which was rapidly resuming its former erection. She kissed him full on the lips, not aggressively, but demurely, ever the temptress. "Why don't you just lie back while I show you what I know how to do?"

Randy's head went to the pillow as he straightened out.

"Put your legs together, Mr. B."

Patty lifted her leg and climbed on top of the master hypnotist as if she were mounting a horse. Randy could feel her fuzzy pubis push his cock flat up and backwards against his abdomen. She gradually shifted her hips forward until Randy's cock helmet almost plunged between her slippery labia but stopped short until, with deliberation, she rocked back to her original position. She brought her hands to her nipples and squeezed them with her thumb and forefinger as she repeated her rocking motion. After a dozen or more slow languorous cycles she said, "I've shown you; why don't you show me what you know? What is it my teachers call this?" she mused. "Oh yeah, it's a 'teachable moment', right?"

Randy couldn't take much more. he seized Patty's hips and lifted her above his cock before lowering her onto the shaft straight to the base. Randy lifted his ass in an attempt to plunge even deeper, but he'd reached his limit. He withdrew and then re-entered the freckled "teenager" several times before pulling her down and lifting his mouth to suckle on her breasts. One after the other the master hypnotist kissed and sucked her soft tits, finishing by the tiniest nibble, careful not to leave any marks in advance of her pictorial photo shoot.

Patty kept grinding, making slow rotations all the while impaled on Randy's hardened penis. Randy continued to pump while Patty matched and then surpassed his thrusts with thrusts of her own. "Mr. B.," she said as she sat up straight and looked down at her vice-principal/disciplinarian, "I'm getting close. What about you?"

"Patty, you may cum with me, but not before," ordered the master hypnotist, who glanced over to see how his other lovers were doing. Antonia continued to squeeze her tits and diddle herself, clearly on the edge of orgasm, but psychically constrained to wait for Randy's command.

Althea and Michelle lay on the rug, arms and legs intertwined as they licked each other. They were completely in sync. Michelle's red gown was hunched up above her waist. Althea's coral blue garter and crotchless blue panties were held aside by Michelle's hand while she buried her face in Althea's neatly trimmed snatch.

Randy's gaze returned to the beautiful woman whose fantasy had turned her into a sex-crazed eighteen-year-old. She'd played her part perfectly, a freckled Lolita with a Playmate's perfect shape and a giant "Fuck me" attitude. He started the climb to orgasm as he gripped her waist and forced Patty to accept every new thrust, each more demanding and sudden than the last. Randy could feel his orgasm coming. His brain fought between his desire to continue plowing Patty's sex with the long slow pleasurable motion, and his body's urgent need to release his seed into the beautiful Playmate-to-be.

His cock stiffened and squirted load after load into Patty's pussy, Randy grunted "I'm cuming," into the firelit bedroom. Patty tensed as her own orgasm seized her body. Her vaginal muscles squeezed Randy's cock in a desperate attempt to keep it buried deep inside. She fell forward, kissing the hypnotist as hard as she could, savagely even, while she pressed her magnificent bosom against her lover.

Althea and Michelle came together as one, each holding the other's head fast between her legs squeezing taut and toned muscle until their orgasms abated and they rolled away from each other, panting.

Antonia finished bucking like a bronco, as she screeched and shook from her own titanic orgasm.

"I release you," said the master hypnotist.

"Oh my God!" said the world's second most attractive gardener. "That was so incredibly real. I'm still shaking."

Michelle and Althea righted themselves, but stayed together on the rug. "Althea," said Michelle, "I always imagined that being with you would be special, but I had no idea..."

"Me neither," said the lanky black beauty, smiling broadly and holding the beautiful blonde with the equally beautiful emerald eyes.

Patty sat up but did not dismount her lover. "Chele, I've played the little girl before, but never like this."

Randy made no effort to dislodge the soon-to-be "Miss March." He lifted his head and laughed. "You were very convincing, Patty; you all were. I propose that we break for a nightcap. This bed's big enough. Let's have a sleepover, shall we?

Nightcap

Eventually, everybody took a turn in the bathroom while Randy poured drinks. The four women sat on the bed to listen to the master hypnotist. "Ladies," he said, I can't remember ever making love to such incredible beauties, and definitely not in the same night. I want to thank you for allowing me to help you realize your fantasies... and for the skiing lessons as well."

"Michelle has told you, and I hope you understand, that I must take certain precautions to prevent the rest of the world from discovering my secret. Normally, I would just command you all to forget our encounter completely and just move on."

"Please don't," said Patty and Althea, almost in unison. Antonia merely shook her head back and forth.

"but... I know that the memory of our time together tonight and today on the slopes will become one of my most cherished memories. It hardly seems fair that I should deny you the same thoughts, so I have an idea that might work for everybody. Give me your hands, please."

"While we are still together here, you will retain all your memories of tonight and will be free to share them among yourselves only. I positively forbid you from ever telling anybody else about me or about tonight. You must be extremely discrete about where you are or who else might be within earshot."

"When we say our goodbyes on Sunday, you will all forget that you were here with "The Amazing Randy." Nevertheless, you will retain your memories of our encounter, including skiing, but with 'Mike from Michigan,' and not with my stage persona. You must never mention tonight to anyone except each other."

"I still want you to help me improve my skiing, if you're willing to do that over the next couple of days. Believe it or not, I'm determined to get good enough to go night skiing before I leave. Will you do that?"

All four beauties answered in the enthusiastic affirmative.

"Michelle," he said, "I am looking forward to our spending my final two nights here together as lovers. As for the rest of you, I'm afraid that tonight was a 'one off.' We might share a dance or two at The Double Diamond, but if you want all-night companionship, well, you're going to have to find it on your own. I'm pretty sure that it won't be that difficult. I am committed to spending that time with Michelle."

"Are we agreed? Can you all live with my little compromise?" He drained his drink and laid down in the middle of the king-sized bed. Michelle laid down next to the master hypnotist and Althea climbed in next to Michelle and draped her arm over Michelle's abdomen as she snuggled close to her new lover. Patty and Antonia completed the symmetry until all five lovers were comfortably situated. One by one, the Playmates nodded off to sleep as Randy lay awake, savoring his feat, congratulating himself for his accomplishment.

Just before he nodded off, he heard a quiet whisper in his left ear. It was Patty.

"Mr. B," she said, "I can still feel you leaking out of me. From now on I promise to be good, honest."

Randy kissed her on the forehead. "Oh no, Patty, if you're good all the time, that's no fun at all. Never pass up a chance to be naughty under the right circumstances."

"Life's too short for that."

-fin-

To the Reader:

Thanks for reading my story.

The Amazing Randy Takes a Lesson is the final tale of a three-story set. The Amazing Randy Hits the Slopes directly precedes The Amazing Randy Takes a Lesson, forming the middle third of the triptic. (If you'd like to read the first third of the tale, you can P.M. me to find out about the availability of "Part One". I'll explain what all the big mystery's about when I respond.)

If you like the main character, there are dozens of stories that feature Randy and/or some of the remarkable women he's encountered in his thirty-year career as "The World's Greatest Stage Hypnotist." All can be found in the Mind Control section here on Literotica.

Finally, please take a moment to leave a comment or criticism below. Simply put, reading comments from the people for whom I write is my favorite part of the entire process.