All Comments on 'The Amazing Wedding'

by DickWittington

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stupid

Just plain Stupid!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting.

The story is an interesting twist, but (obviously) it leaves several questions begging.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Intriguing story

An excellent little story. Quite unique. Thank you!

You might want to go back and check for some spelling errors that were quite jarring in an otherwise smoothly written story.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
I agree with the last comment

An intruiging story. But why does it have to be spoiled by such a stupid comment as the first one? And, as usual, by someone who does not wish to sign his(her) name

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
I agree

With Knickerslessalways in the UK. Janet obviously is not enamored of her loud husband. If her husband does not notice her shaved pussy then he is more oblivious than most. Janet will have some explaining to do. She will most likely lie. She is on the edge of the abyss. Should the author continue this tale I wonder if he will make Janet a weak character or a strong one. If she cheats she is weak. If she seeks a divorce then she is strong. It is obvious from the writing that the author does not want us to like Richard so that whatever happens is more acceptable. Cheating should never be acceptable it is done by Beta males and females. Someone who is comfortable with who they are does not need nor has the desire to cheat. So please author continue this slow train wreck you have a good story here.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Some good some bad

The wife should leave the husband and go off with Hank. She no longer cares for him or seems to love her husband anymore. And yes she will cheat that is where the writer is going. Personally I would let the husband find someone else to love and let HANK do what he likes with the wife. She has already disrespected the husband so a nudge into adultery won't be that hard. HANK gets what he wants and possibly the WIFE gets what she wants, away from her boring husband.

I can't help thinking that they should not have got married in the first place.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I like the way Hank thinks

I think that Hank was just doing some preliminary ground work for the next wedding that they will attend.As it stated in the story, " they were at an age that a lot of their friends were getting married". At the next wedding, Hank has a clear shot at his prize, "Janet sweet pussy", and her husband won't be able to stop the inevitable.I can visualize at the next wedding that they attend, that Janet will leave her husband Richard, to his own drunken amusement, and slip off with Hank to his room for a much wanted rendezvous. The next morning Richard, would wake up with a large hang-over, and the only difference will be is that Janet's pussy will be full of Hank's semen. The reason that Richard was awaken so early, would be Janet slipping into the bed at 7:00am, thoroughly sexually satisfied for the first time in her life, and deeply in love with her new lover.Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nicely done...

very different and interesting...will look forward to more of your work..thanks for your story.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 15 years ago
Great story

Nice tone and stimulating subject matter. Needs some editing (sat for seated, shacking for shaking) but the plotting and characterizations are quite well done. As for those who let their own contrary morality intrude into their judgments here -- please get real; this whole "Loving Wives" genre is about sex for fun, specifically extramarital sex for fun. If you can't enjoy that sort of story because the subject matter offends you, read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK Richard may be a bore.

But he is married to a slut wife that flirts and plays with strangers and the seduced is just a user of married women. Which is the least guilty, the married cuckold of course. The other two turn into what they play the husband as, worhtless pieces of trash with no morals. Was the point of your story the wife that has no respect for her husband, herself, or her marriage will fuck and play with strangers? If she were really offended by her husbands actions and really felt the need for other male companionship the honorable thing to do is to divorce her husband first then play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lets Face It.

Janet is a slut that has cheated on her husband no matter what the reason. Hank will seduce or try to seduce any woman he can. They should never get together bceause both of them are eventually going to stray and then where will their marriage be. Janet loves the attention and you can bed her with kind words and listening to her. Hank is nothing more than a horndog looking for a bitch to breed. If the two of them marry or get together, it is only a matter of time before one of them will get their heart broken.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
The barber in the bush...

The race to the center was original. But to me it felt like you did not do much with it. To me, the shaving felt more awkward than erotic, but I concede that others may find this ritual to be their thing. <P>

Beyond that, the characters are too sketchy to feel real. Mostly, they come across as stereotypes. I guess its ok for a brief seduction fantasy (that is, if this kind of seduction is your fantasy).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great style!

Congratulations, you are an excellent writer! On a sidenote, I must admit that apart from the main storyline itself the first two paragraphs are very intriguing, especially that about the groom's mother. Maybe you would be willing to elaborate that in one of your future stories (which I do hope you intend to write)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Work! Very Unique!

I enjoyed this story as it is. There is potential to elaborate on the bride and the groom's mother as two other separate stories... It is a different take on erotic which some readers will appreciate. I know I did! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
there are loving wives and there are unfaithful

wives your wife in this story is an unfaithful slut who needs to be divorced and a predator that flushes her out and ruins the marriage. The husband has no place of consent in the story. So if we placed this story in the right category it belongs in nonconsent as the husband has no loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting and worth developing.

I liked this story, have you thought of developing it further. Dont worry about absurd comments. Why do they bother, fear I think !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very nice!!

Hank will go far in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One wedding down, one divorce coming

wifes that fuck around are called sluts or whores depending. This one is also braindead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some people did not like the first comment.

Does that not say a lot about their mindset? Now the question is who are they and do they identify with? The mindless worthless cheating wife? The overgrown little boy trying to emulate a man by fucking married women since he cant keep a wife of his own? Or the poor innocent husband lulled into boring and worthless marriage with a slut and is now a cuckold?

ErotonautErotonautover 13 years ago
For once: actual erotica

Too many stories on this site are essentially "Wham, bamm" without even the "Thank you, ma'am". This is far more subtle. Hank's aware of Janet's love and loyalty to Richard, so trying to fuck her would just be crass and ill-mannered. Persuading Janet to reveal her body to him and then performing such an intimate act upon her is far more electric, and stamps his mark upon her in a way simple penetration could not. My sincere compliments. I really hope you post more of your work here.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

I would have been satisfied if she would have given him her panties and perhaps fingered and kissed just before her husband arrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh he was sober enough.

And when he saw her, he got up, got dressed, packed his suitcase and left her there in the Honeymoon Suite alone. The next morning he went to his attorney and filed for an annulment. His slut wife of less than 24 hours was toast. The end to a really, really stupid story.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
With a husband like this...

With a husband like this why does this cheater stays married to him for so many years? Was she trying for him to found her cheating to divorce and free her from marriage? The lover she has chosen doesn't seem a good choice: still single...Some flaw he must have...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HAHA

What a stud. Agreed to the Anon above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoyed that

Great story well composed and with a very unexpected twist. Thanks!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Silly

Silly little story. Love the deep, thoughtful comments. Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ANONYMOUS 2-15-09 MAKES TWO ERRORS IN ONE SHORT COMMENT

The Nonconsent/Reluctance category has to do with the attitude of the person involved in the act (Janet, in this story), not the Reluctance/Nonconsent of another person (Richard, in this story). Since Janet was consenting, this does not, NOT belong in Nonconsent/Reluctance.

Next, Anonymous categorizes this as a cheating wife story and therefore not a loving wife story. That is based on the normal definition of loving wives, rather than the Literotica definition of "Loving Wives.". "Loving Wives," while a misnomer, is clearly the category for cheating as seen by Literotica's description being (in part) "married extramarital." The only category aimed at married people doing things outside their marriage is Loving Wives. They just put the wrong label on it.

Since we are on Literotica, we use Literotica definitions. Anonymous 2-15-09 needs to go read Literotica's definitions of their categories and stop using his own definitions.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
its amazing how the guy looking to fuck another mans wife

categorizes him as boorish and loud

Maybe he is an asshole, maybe its because he is shackled to a lying fuck slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another selfish slut story

She is terrible and a narcissistic slut. But of course sluts never face negative consequences in these type of ridiculous stories

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

5ive!!!!! Screw the naysayers!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hate men like the hubby. He deserved that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A surprise that she was still married!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous