The Amazon and the Tentacles

Story Info
A woman with a unique fetish seeks out her darkest desires.
1.2k words
3.96
5.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The following story is of an Amazonian exobiologist who purposely gets herself impregnated to study plants and the effects on the human body... please note the following is a work of fiction and NO real people or places were used*

"Journal entry number 2

I've had sex with every member of the ship's crew and been impregnated by them all. I think it's time I left the fucking ship and got myself a new permanent home. After all, it hasn't been easy being the only Amazon on a ship full of humans."

Alexandria had always had a flair for the dramatic and this incident was no exception. She took off in the middle of the night and left only a small message to the crew.

It wasn't important what the note said... what was important was the fact our explorer with her massive airbags for breasts had left for good and began to find what she had wanted all along.. exotic flora and fauna to mate with.

Even though Amazon women were supposed to worship Hera and keep their bodies pure for their goddess, she never cared about religion... sex and procreation were the only things our slut cared about. Her primal mating urges were more important than a goddess. Plus on top of that, religion hadn't played a role in her life. She let herself get deflowered at an age when most Amazonian women were devoting themselves to Hera.

Hence why she left for a nearby planet where she knew there were no humans inhabitants. Theia, a jungle planet with lots of creatures and plants, wasn't occupied by humans nor had they ever set foot on it. She wasn't sure why that had been that way, but now wasn't the time. She had more important things to worry about. She put the ship on autopilot while she went to masturbate. Her pussy was crying for attention and she answered with the fuck machines she had on board. One by one she allowed them to give her the attention she craved. All her holes got stuffed and fucked and her orgasm counter reached into the triple digits. She collapsed and fell asleep... after all most Amazons normally don't reach 100 orgasms in one session. When she woke up, her sensors went off with a local news broadcast being aired by the Galactic Union News Network.

There had been warnings put out by the Galatic Union warning of the many hazards that the planet offered to those unfortunate souls. Some of these included toxic plants that could kill as well as intoxicating liquids that could turn an unaware explorer into mush. Alexandria was aware of the warnings but ignored them. After all, what did a bunch of stuck up fuckers even know about these planets?

She landed a few miles from the outer edge of the jungle. She set up camp near the entrance to the jungle and proceeded to sleep before eating a hearty meal and proceeding with her exploration into the jungle.

All around her were different creatures that hadn't been documented and likewise with the plants.

She was on the lookout for one in particular: tentacles. She was obsessed with the idea of mating with them... having all her holes stuffed with whatever kind of cum or seed they might possess. It didn't matter to her the volume of cum or the thickness of it, just so long as she got it. She felt the urge to venture forward and entered into the middle of the massive jungle.

She soon saw something that made her heart beat faster: it was a massive tentacle creature who was emitting a sweet smelling pheromone that beckoned our slut towards it. She hesitated at first, wondering if it was just a flower or if it was the real thing; a tentacle wanting to mate and conquer her slutty big titted body.

As Alexandria made her way to the plant,she could see all kinds of tentacles in various thicknesses and sizes,violently flailing around as if it was the search for food. As it sensed the Amazonian's presence, it shot two of its many massive tentacles forward and seized her, removing her clothes and restraining her arms and legs in a spreadeagle position, enabling it to hold her.

She saw small tentacles emanating from it and moving up her body to her breasts, where they proceeded to wrap themselves around her airbags and restrain them. Soon, larger ones came out and restrained her head and throat in place.

Two more small ones entered her nasal cavity and began force-feeding her oxygen and a foreign substance into her body. The foreign substance it was force-feeding into her nose was a mind altering drug which would soon reach her brain and force her to adapt to the plant's needs and desires.

She moaned as all of this was going on. As she did, one of the larger ones she saw slid into her mouth and opened up, blocking her mouth and holding it open as it began to slide a breathing tube down her throat.

She felt a burning sensation in her breasts as the jungle beast began milking her jugs. Her whole body began to feel like hell fire as the creature emitted a burning liquid that intensified the natural sensitivity she possessed. Her nipples stood erect and at attention, further fueling the creature's desires.

She couldn't make any noise whatsoever but she knew what it had in mind for her. One large one poked at her sex, teasing her labia wide open and slid in slow. It pinned her labia wide open with what felt like sharp velcro like needles. It was permanent, designed to keep her at the ready for whatever depraved sex act our tentacle creature had in mind.

As that happened, she felt something uncomfortable enter her urethra. It was tube to empty her bladder and it did so without so much as an introduction. She shed a few tears as she felt it empty her previously full bladder and stayed there until it was certain her bladder was empty. Every so often, it would deposit a fluid that filled her bladder and then it would drain it dry. This cycle too was a permanent fix and would never allow her to escape.

Then one more shoved itself up up her now exposed asshole and violated her with a loud POP as it lubed her asshole up and slid in. All three tentacles in her holes proceeded to cum all at once while the tentacle on her head began invading her brain and slowly taking away her ability to think or reason. It was a mind parasite that had infected her and she now was mindless, aware she had ignored the Galatic Union's warnings and was now the prisoner of the jungle.

More plants showed up, lured in by the smells of sex, plant and Amazonian cum and pheromones wafting through the air. Her jiggly fleshy body would provide the tentacle creature with a new mating partner and a willing broodmother for its plentiful and numerous offspring glowing inside her.

They too deposited their seed in her and would allow her to incubate their new brood deep inside her useless belly. Escape was no longer a need for her. It was easy for her to enjoy the sex she was getting, for she was now out of her mind and detached from the world around her.

Her former crew members attempted to contact her to see where she had gone... but all they saw was a pre-recorded video of her masturbating and the message "I'm going to get fucked by something other than humans" flashing repeatedly across their screen.