The Amazon Combat Arena Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to get up and then two things became readily apparent; one, his head was pounding and two, every part of his body above his waist was screaming at him to keep still.

Suddenly a female figure appeared in the bathroom doorway. She was backlit so he couldn't see her face, but there was no doubt that she was a woman; a large, muscular and very sexy woman.

"I'm glad to see you've finally come around. I've been checking on you for the last hour or so and I was beginning to get a little worried. Do you remember anything that happened to you?"

'Karla?' he thought. "The last thing I remember, I was in the care of two beautiful and very naked Amazons."

"And before that?"

"You beat the crap out of me."

Karla closed the bathroom door, slowly crossed the room and climbed onto the bed. Two candles on the nightstand issued a soft light illuminating her face. It was clear that he had inflicted considerable damage during their fight.

"If you look that bad, I can image what I look like."

"That's one of the reasons why you're here. I know you've been through this a number of times since you started here so you know what we are about to do. But even if I had allowed one of the other women to administer the healing, we still would have gotten together.

"Remember when I hired you I said I had two reasons? You see, the other reason is that since the first time we met I've been attracted to you. I've kept myself at arms-length from you because I wanted to see what kind of guy you were, how you worked with the rest of our people, and what kind of heart you possessed. I found myself liking you more and more every day. That posed a new problem for me.

"Here in The Arena, I had set a high standard for the women to follow: to the Victor goes the spoils. Well, in your case, I wasn't the Victor because we had each won a fight against the other. If I was going to be the Victor I would first have to beat you once again. But for us to have fought in the condition that you were in when you first started here would not have been fair; and it would have been a hollow victory for me. That's why I had you train with Truda; you needed to be a lot stronger and better conditioned. You also needed a lot more experience with fighters who could push you to your limits and beyond. You have no idea how hard it was to wait until you were ready. But for me it was worth the wait. You proved to be everything I hoped for... and more. You pushed me to my limits... and almost beat me. I'm not sure what I would have done if you had."

"I know you would have been the spoils I'd have taken. Karla, I've dreamt of this night for as long as I've known you. I just assumed that you weren't interested in me in that way."

"Now that we've cleared the air, I think we should begin your healing. Don't worry I'll be gentle. At first."

Epilogue:

The wedding took place two months later. For the mail order minister who presided over the event it was the most unusual he had ever witnessed. All of the current employees were invited to attend the wedding service, which of course was held in the Arena. All were instructed to arrive one hour before the actual wedding. As they were arrived they were given a clean set of fighting attire and assigned to either one of the rings, the octagon, or a one of the temporary matted areas set up for the event.

Promptly at three o'clock, Mike and his best man Jeff entered the Arena and climbed into the main event ring. After a short wait, Karla entered, followed closely by her bridesmaid Truda, to the sounds of the Wedding March. When everyone was in their proper locations, the minister began the service. As he glanced around the room, he was overwhelmed by the overall fitness and muscularity of all of the attendees, especially the bridal party. His hands were actually shaking as he read through his prepared script.

All of the women had been previously told what was expected of them at the conclusion of the service; even the minister had been warned. So after their vows, after expressing their never ending love for one another, after the exchange of rings and after he proclaimed them man and wife, the minister asked the wedding party to turn towards the crowd and taking several steps backward to the edge of the ring announced:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time I am proud to introduce Karla and Mike Anderson."

What happen next was captured by twenty-four cameras strategically placed throughout the arena. The "Royal Rumble" that took place lasted over an hour and required more than a month of editing, until the final product was made available as a super-premium addition to the website.

The Healings that took place behind closed doors in the offices, locker rooms, storage room, and hot tub were not made available to the general public. Only the participants were given that authorization code.

THE END

*****

As always, your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.
Submissive Romantic

1...5678910