The Amazon Combat Arena Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Chris's surprise she scissored his arm, and with a burst of strength extended her legs pulling him off her body.

"I see you've finally grown a pair of balls to go along with that impressive cock."

They each scrambled to their feet, but Anastasia was a little quicker; before Chris was ready to defend himself she swept him off of his feet and slammed him to the mat. Three more times she repeated the maneuver until he could barely breathe.

Mike watched as the brutal beauty brought him up into a sitting position and sat down behind him. He was pretty sure what was going to come next. Sure enough, Anastasia placed her legs around his waist, and used a full nelson to capture his arms. Chris was facing directly into the camera; all of the fight had been beaten out of him.

Capturing his right wrist in her left hand she had him totally incapacitated, and yet had her right hand free to stroke and caress him. In less than a minute she turned him on again. Then she tightened the leg scissors until he screamed in pain to complete the cycle. Three more times she ran him through the cycle. When she checked the clock she had nearly fifteen minutes to win the match.

Still holding him in place she whispered in his ear, "I could end the match right now, but what fun would that be. So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you a wrestling lesson for the next ten minutes, and then I'm going to turn you on again. If you are a good boy and get nice and hard for me, I'll tell Karla to turn off the cameras and give us a little privacy."

For the next ten minutes Anastasia used her magnificent body to torture him; moving from one submission hold to another, maintaining each hold just long enough to cause Chris agonizing pain but releasing the hold before he passed out.

With five minutes to go, she switched tactics, using her body as a weapon of seduction instead of destruction. Mike watched in amazement as Chris' body once again responded to her caresses in spite of the beating that he had endured.

Anastasia stood and held him at arms-length proudly displaying for the viewers his rock hard cock as it pulsated with the beat of his heart. She was just about to begin the turn off process, when Chris suddenly reached out and yanked her top down, exposing her firm C-cup breasts with their prominent nipples, and pulled himself forward. His mouth latched onto her nipple and he began to suckle.

"Smart move Chris; that just might work," Mike shouted at the screen.

Chris knew that he could not fight her off if she tried to complete the cycle by inflicting more pain. He hoped to distract her long enough by giving her pleasure and maintaining his erection as well.

Anastasia's eyes were partially closed as she savored the sexual sensations pulsating through her body.

Mike had one eye on the clock and the other on the close up of Chris as he sucked and nibbled on her breast.

Then, with exactly three minutes to go in the match, Anastasia bent her head and whispered into his ear.

"If you wanted to see my titties why didn't you say so? Here, have a closer look." She pulled his head back until she dislodged him from her nipple and then, with both hands behind his head, she smashed his face into the valley between her breasts and held him firmly in place as she pushed her breasts together with her arms.

With less than two minutes left in the match, Chris's arms fell to his side and his body hung limply against her. Anastasia, once again held him at arms-length so Karla and the viewers could watch as his erection ever so slowly began to sag. From pointing upward it began to sink, past perpendicular and finally pointing towards the floor.

The final tone sounded, the status signal switched from red to blue, the tenth and final light turned on, and the busser sounded ending the match. Mike noted the time; 58 seconds remained on the clock.

Anastasia held him for one last moment and then dropped him like a bag of garbage, turned and walked towards the door, leaving Karla to see to Chris's condition.

________________________________

"That woman infuriates me sometimes!" Karla hissed as she closed the door to Mike's office. "She treats all of her opponents as if they were sexual predators. They are totally humiliated, physically broken, and in some cases, sexually destroyed. Then it becomes my job to fix the damages as best I can. Fortunately, Debbie and Linda volunteered to take care of Chris. The last time I saw them they were just about to enter the storage room."

"The longer the match went on, the more I found myself rooting for Chris. To tell you the truth, I really don't understand why anyone would want to wrestle her."

"Money and sexual pleasure. Most of the guys that accept her challenge have no clue what they are in for; all they see is her beautiful facade, not what's in her heart. Now you can better understand why none of the women can stand her and why all of the guys hate her."

"Then why do you keep her around?"

"I'll admit it: it's for the money. She accounts for about a third of the company's income. We're sort of stuck with each other. I need her to help grow our revenue. I won't be able to do this forever; nor would I want to. Someday I'd like to sell the company and retire early. She needs me because she couldn't get the money she gets from here anywhere else. She needs a lot of money to fund her lifestyle. She lives as a recluse; in a huge compound, with three beautiful female employees - a housekeeper, a personal assistant, and a grounds keeper - each of whom is also her sexual slave."

"How do you know so much about her personal life?"

"When she first started with the company, she invited me to her home for an afternoon of swimming and fun. When I arrived the door was answered by her housekeeper, who was completely naked. She escorted me outside to the pool where Anastasia and two other women were sunbathing; all three equally naked. She told me that the house rules required everyone to be naked and that I was totally over-dressed. I figured 'when in Rome...', so I stripped and enjoyed the sun and the pool.

"At some point in the afternoon, while she and I were soaking up the sun, Anastasia clapped her hands once and the three women got up and stood in front of her. Suddenly one of the women crawled up between her legs and began to lick her. Another woman stood behind her lounge chair and massaged her breasts. I was so engrossed with what was going on in front of me that I was totally unaware that the housekeeper was kneeling at my feet, waiting for me to spread my legs. When I shook my head, she pleaded with me."

'Please, my mistress will be very angry with me. If she finds that you are not pleased with me she will beat me.'

"I'm really not into female on female sex; reluctantly, I spread my legs and closed my eyes and tried to relax. I have to admit that she was very, very good at what she was doing. I must have cum half a dozen times before I had to push her away because I just couldn't take any more.

"When I glanced over at Anastasia she was wearing a huge strap-on and was fucking one of the women from behind while that woman was licking the other woman who was on the lounge. Soon the housekeeper straddled the lounge chair and was gyrating on that woman's face.

"I have to tell you, it was what it must have been like to be part of a Roman orgy. They continued to switch places until all three had been thoroughly fucked by Anastasia, who then turned to me and asked if I wanted to take her place. It was at that point that I realized how emotionally damaged she was."

After a period of contemplation she turned back to Mike and asked,

"Enough about her; how's everything going with you? Any problems? Anything I can help you with? How's your strength training with Truda coming along?"

"Everything's going well, I've got a pretty good schedule going with most of my trainees. As far as my training is concerned I'm more than pleased. I've never been stronger or in better shape, but you'll have to ask Truda what her opinion is. All she does is push me harder and harder and all she tells me is that I'm almost ready; for what she won't say."

The whole time she was talking to him, she'd been standing close and running the tips of her fingers up his arms and across his chest. If he didn't know better, he'd say that she was flirting with him. But she was the boss and besides, as beautiful and sexy as she was, she had to have a boyfriend, right?

"I keep in close contact with Truda and she's very pleased with your progress. In fact everyone that I've spoken to about you has had nothing but good things to report. Keep up the good work."

With that Karla stood and walked out the door.

Chapter Seven:

After three hours of working with his trainees and another two hours of strength training with Truda, Mike was more than happy to retreat to his office and do some paperwork. After making some progress notations for each of his trainees, he called up his email. He had one new email. It was from Linda in the office.

'You have been scheduled to fight Karla Anderson on the 28th at 4:00 in the main event ring. Event type - Boxing. Please click accept to respond.'

'Great,' he thought, 'another chance to make some real money and to avenge my previous loss to her. I have ten days to get ready.'

He clicked accept and then called up the fight calendar. Sure enough, there was their fight scheduled on the 28th. He also noted that Karla was scheduled that afternoon at 4:00 to wrestle some guy named Bruno. Checking the time, he noted that he had just enough time to get his hour in on the treadmill and grab a quick shower before the match.

At five minutes to four, Mike ran out of the locker room and headed for the main event ring. It seemed like all the seats were taken, but then Truda stood up and waved him over by her and the one remaining empty seat. Debbie, the wrestling instructor, was already seated on his other side.

"Who's the big guy? I've never seen him before."

"That's Bruno Moretti he's not one of our regulars; he's one of Karla's specials."

"Specials?"

"Oh, I forgot you're relatively new around here. Our opponents basically come from three sources. One source is our employees/members; the guys you see training here on a regular basis. Then we have the challenge matches where different gyms and fight clubs challenge our fighters. The third type is what Karla calls 'Specials'. Karla goes out to various 'Tough Man' competitions and offers the winners big money to come here to fight. We also get tips from the local cops about guys who get off on beating up their wives or girlfriends, and who seem to be able to evade prosecution. Karla offers them $50,000 to fight her. Of course that's chump change to her, especially when you take into account the potential revenue from one of these videos.

"Bruno, it seems, likes to slap his wife around when he gets bored. The cops were alerted a number of times, but the wife refuses to press charges, probably because she's scared to death of him. Karla and I met with her a couple of weeks ago. He doesn't know it yet, but she's going to leave him right after the match and is coming here to live and train."

"He looks pretty big; I hope Karla can take him."

"No problem; the guy's big and strong, but he's got no formal training, he's out of shape, and I'm sure he's never fought anyone who can compare with Karla," Debbie answered.

Mike wasn't convinced. He watched as Bruno paced from one side of the ring to the other. The look on Bruno's face was enough to scare the hell out of just about anyone.

"Where the hell is she? Is she too scared to come out of the locker room?" he thundered.

"I'm right here, Bruno, don't have a stroke. Are you in that much of a hurry to get your ass whooped?" Karla replied as she stepped through the ropes.

Dressed in a white one-piece bathing suit which clung to her like a second layer of skin, she looked invincible. Her huge arms and shoulders shocked Mike. He hadn't seen her dressed like this before. When she was in the office she always dressed in business casual clothes and when she worked out it was always in sweats.

'She must be close to 200 pounds,' he thought to himself,' and I've got to fight her next week.'

Donna, the MC for the event moved to the center of the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Amazon Combat Arena; this is our main event.

Introducing, in the blue corner, standing six feet three inches tall and weighing two hundred forty five pounds, from the city of San Diego, Bruno Moretti."

The gym was filled with sound of boos.

"And in the red corner, our founder and CEO, standing six feet and one half inch and weighing two hundred and two pounds, the one, the only, Karla Anderson."

The place went crazy. The sound of cheers, whistles and the stomping of feet seemed to shake the ground.

When the noise finally abated, Donna continued. "This is a no-holds-barred, submission only match, one fall, with a one-hour time limit. The prize is $50,000. Fighters, good luck and may the better fighter win."

The bell sounded and Bruno came running out of his corner planning on ending this farce quickly. Karla easily side-stepped his bull rush and Bruno crashed into her corner. Furious he turned and launched himself once again in her direction. This time Karla pivoted on her left foot and hit him squarely in the chest with a spinning mule kick, stopping Bruno dead in his tracks. Before he could recover, she grabbed his arm and flung him across the ring into the ropes. As he bounced off the ropes, Karla, standing in his path, bent at the waist, allowed him to run in to her. At the moment of impact she stood up sending Bruno high into the air. He came crashing down onto his back shaking the entire ring expelling any air he had in his lungs.

Not allowing him to recover, Karla pulled him to his feet and with one arm between his legs and one arm over his shoulder picked him up as if he were a sack of flour and slammed him back onto the canvass. Twice more she slammed him and then dragged him onto his feet and whipped him into the ropes again. Bruno's nearly comatose body careened off the ropes; Karla waited in the center of the ring. At precise the proper moment, she jumped high into the air and planted both feet into his chest, again stopping his forward momentum. Bruno crashed to the mat, only the twitch of his legs assured Mike that he wasn't dead.

Karla regained her feet and slowly strutted over to Bruno's prone body. Standing tall, she prodded him with her foot as she taunted him.

"Come on tough guy, get up; I'm not through with you yet. We were just starting to have some fun."

Seeing that he wasn't getting up any time soon, Karla retreated to her corner. Reached down and grabbed her water bottle. She took a sip, then walked back to his body and made a show of slowly pouring a little of her water onto his face. Bruno spurted and coughed and after several moments, slowly turned onto his side and, with the help of the ropes, struggled to his feet.

Meanwhile Karla had turned her back on him, sealed the bottle, and tossed it back to Min Lee her corner person. As she turned to face Bruno once again, he lashed out with a powerful right hand, which, if it had landed squarely, would have done significant damage to her beautiful face. As it was however, it just grazed her jaw, just hard enough to draw a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth.

"That was a big mistake," Truda whispered to no one in particular.

Mike had to agree as he watched Karla wipe the blood with the back of her right hand and raise it to her mouth, her tongue giving the back of her hand a quick lick. Just as quickly she moved into her boxing stance. Both Mike and Truda, as with one voice, began the chant: jab, jab, jab, shift your weight, straight right! It was as if Karla could hear their instructions. Bruno had no defense for her onslaught. The right hand caught him flush on the jaw. He fell back into the ropes and keeled forward, face first crashing down to the canvass once again.

"Get up tough guy, get up and fight. You like hitting women, beating them for your own amusement. How does it feel to be on the receiving end? Get up, I'm not through with you yet."

When he didn't move, Karla walked over to the nearest camera and did a slow, sensual muscle show for the video. Mike sat in awe as he watched each set of muscles seem to explode into full definition. He could feel one 'muscle' of his own quickly come to life. His face turned red from embarrassment as he felt Debbie's hand slowly begin to caress his thigh.

"Don't be embarrassed Mike, all of the guys and at least half of the women have all felt the same way at one time or another. Look over there."

Mike, followed her gaze and notice two women sitting on the aisle of the next section of seats, each had a hand between the legs of the other as they watched the spectacle going on in the ring.

Finished with her impromptu performance, Karla sauntered back to Bruno's still unconscious body. She knelt near his head, grabbed a handful of his dark, curly hair, and pulled his head up, giving the viewers a good look at her handiwork.

"I'm not through with him just yet. I want to hear him cry for mercy. They all cry for mercy in the end. But the only thing is, I have no mercy to give these weak, spineless thugs. Just think how it would feel to get in the ring with me; to feel these python-like arms and legs slowly crush your weak, insignificant little body. You too could be crying for mercy just like he'll be doing in a couple of minutes. Just give me a call or shoot me an email. The number and my address are on our website."

Karla looked back down at his lifeless face and began to slap him, gently at first, and then with more authority, until his eyes began to flutter open. Letting his head flop back to the canvass, she retreated back to her corner allowing Bruno to slowly revive, stand up on his shaky legs, and retreat to his corner. All the bravado that he had exhibited earlier was gone replaced by fear.

Karla slowly crossed the ring, like a panther on the prowl, until she stood directly in front of Bruno. Without a word and with no defense from Bruno she tossed him head over heels across the ring. For the next ten minutes she gave him a wrestling lesson that he would never forget; putting him in one debilitating hold after another until he was prostrate at her feet.

"Bruno, I want you to surrender to me right now and promise me that you will never strike another woman as long as you live. If you don't I promise you that the pain you're in now is nothing compared to the pain that lies ahead."

Mike didn't know if Bruno was even aware or could respond to her. With a shrug of her shoulders, Karla moved forward and placed his head between her muscular thighs, crossed her ankles, and began to slowly squeeze. Bruno began to moan and, as she increased the pressure, began to scream out his submission.

"Aaggh! Please don't kill me; you're gonna crush my skull. I give. I give. You win. I promise to never hit another woman ever again. Please stop. Please."

Karla, looked up into the camera, struck a double bicep pose, and smiled a wicked smile.

"See, I told you they all beg in the end. Dream of me tonight."

Debbie leaned over to Mike and whispered in his ear. "It's almost over now."

Karla released the pressure, uncrossed her legs and Bruno's head fell to the canvass. Mike could tell that he was still alive by the rhythmic movement of his chest, but knew for certain that he would need extensive medical care.

Karla moved behind him and pulled him into a sitting position. She clamped one of her mighty arms around his head under his chin, while placing the other hand on top of his head.