The Amazon Combat Arena Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Mike, welcome aboard."

Although not as big as Debbie, Mike could tell that Min was extremely well-conditioned, and someone he would not like to anger.

"Hi Mike, I'm Donna; I'm the MMA instructor. I look forward to working with you. I hope you can teach some of my students to become better strikers.

After dinner, the six members of the management team sat around the table discussing the events of the day. Taking a sip of his merlot, Mike sat overwhelmed by the presence of the five female warriors, each beautiful in her own way and all physically dominant in their manner. Although they were all friendly towards him, he kept wondering if he could indeed fit in - and, more importantly, compete - with this group of Amazons.

"Mike, I want you to start working with your group of male boxers tomorrow right after Truda is finished with you," Karla announced after getting his attention.

"Fine. I want to assess the skill level of all of the boxers, men and women, in the next couple of weeks. I thought I'd start off by getting in the ring with each for, say, a four-round sparring session. I'd like to film each session so I can study them afterwards."

"That sounds good to me. Why don't you start with the guys this week and next week you can work with the gals. I'll set up the ring time, and filming schedules."

Mike glanced around the table, more than one of the women had a smile on her face and a gleam in her eye. Truda looked as if she could barely contain herself.

'Why do I feel like I'm about to step into the Roman Coliseum?' thought the self-condemned man.

____________________________

For the next couple of weeks, his days started out with Truda putting him through a series of strength and endurance tests, in order to determine his base-levels, and ways to reach his full potential. While he was on the treadmill one day, he witnessed his first male vs female wrestling match.

Karla stood in the center of the ring, mike in hand, and introduced the combatants.

"In this corner, standing five feet ten inches and weighing 210 pounds, Rob Hill. His opponent, standing an even six feet tall and weighing 190 pounds, the Amazon Arena's own, Linda Jones. Debbie Romano is your referee. This is a freestyle wrestling match; the best three out of five falls, there is a one hour time limit."

Debbie called them to the center of the ring and gave them final instructions. The two wrestlers shook hands and returned to their respective corners. At the sound of the bell they moved towards the center of the ring, slowly circling each other, looking for an opening. Rob made the first move, sinking low attempting to capture Linda's leg. Before he could pull her leg out from under her, Linda grabbed him around his waist and, with a mighty display of strength, pulled him off his feet and threw him across her right shoulder, in an effort to place him in a back breaker hold. To his credit, Rob was able to squirm off the side of her shoulder. Unfortunately, Rob fell nearly six feet down to the canvass, landing squarely on his back.

Momentarily stunned, he was unable to avoid Linda's knee-drop to his unprotected stomach, forcing most of the air from his lungs. Looking for a quick pin, Linda grabbed hold of his wrists and quickly positioned herself length-wise over his body. Dropping to her knees, Debbie slapped the canvass twice before Rob managed to lift his right shoulder off the mat.

Linda used her body as a battering ram, slamming down three times in rapid succession, driving the air out of his lungs once again. Debbie started her count, reaching two again before Rob was able to lift his shoulder of the mat.

From his position on the treadmill it looked to Mike more like two lovers making out than a wrestling match as Linda moved her face directly over Rob's looking directly into his eyes. Rob was so distracted by her overt sexuality and his inability to breath that he failed to notice Linda wrapping her legs over and around his. Only when he felt her feet lock onto his ankles did he fully understand the predicament that he was in. Slowly but steadily Linda began to spread her legs apart until Rob began to feel sharp twinges of pain in his knees and in his groin. With a confident smile Linda straightened her arms, pushing Rob's shoulders to the mat and arched her back forcing his legs even farther apart.

Debbie reached a count of two before Rob began to scream out his submission.

"I give; I give. Please make her stop!"

Immediately, Linda pulled her legs back together releasing the pressure and slowly untangled her legs from his.

Debbie raised Linda's hand. "Winner of the first fall, Linda. Wrestlers you have three minutes until the start of the next fall."

Linda went back to her corner. There she talked with her corner person, who Mike recognized as the redhead he had observed spotting for Debbie. Both women were broad shouldered and had extremely well-muscled arms and legs. Although Linda appeared to be slightly less powerfully-built than the redhead, Mike had no doubt that she was far stronger than he was. Mike had only been here a little over a week and already he had seen five women who were obviously stronger.

Three minutes went by quickly. "Fall number two; wrestle," Debbie exclaimed pointing to each of the wrestlers.

Rob approached Linda cautiously. It was obvious that he was going to have to change his tactics if he was going to stand a chance against this woman. Without warning he lashed out with his foot, kicking Linda in the stomach and knocking the air out of her lungs. Grabbing a handful of hair he brought her head down as his knee made contact sending her crashing down hard on her back.

It was clear to Mike that Rob had decided that his was going to win this match with brute force and to hell with the rules.

Rob pulled the stunned Linda off the canvass and whipped her into the ropes. Linda's body caromed off the ropes back into the center of the ring where Rob greeted her with a knee to her gut. Fighting for breath she put up no resistance as Rob once again grabbed her arm and flung her back in the same direction. As she came off the ropes once again, she appeared defenseless as Rob again sent a knee into her unprotected stomach. Linda stood momentarily in the center of the ring, clutching at her stomach, grasping for air. Rob, sensing victory was within his grasp, pulled her arm away from her stomach and swung her around once again and sent her body with even more force back into the ropes.

Mike watched, fascinated as to how this match reminded him of how, when he was a kid watching pro-wrestling and the hero would always repeat the same move twice with much success, but when he would try it a third time the villain would always reverse the momentum of the match with a well-placed foot or forearm. But this wasn't scripted and Linda appeared in real trouble.

As she felt herself being launched off the ropes a third time she knew she had to do something to avoid another debilitating knee to her gut. Instead of coming off the ropes straight into the middle of the ring, she planted her foot and pivoted slightly towards Rob, who was poised there waiting to inflict more damage on her already damaged middle. With her next step, she launched her body into the air, sending her shoulder heavily into Rob's unprotected chest and him crashing down to the canvass, his head taking the brunt of the impact with the mat. Linda's body passed over his prone body coming to rest at the edge of the ring. Both wrestlers appeared to be hurt; Rob lay stunned in the center of the ring as Linda slowly clawed her way up the ropes. When she was finally standing, instead of falling on Rob to go for a pin, she staggered to her corner where she leaned heavily against the ropes trying to catch her breath and clear her head.

It was clear to Mike that Linda would not be content with a mere pin of the slowly reviving Rob. No, she was going to dish out a little punishment of her own. He watched as she grabbed his arm and hauled Rob to his feet. Spinning him around, she flung him into the ropes and waited as his body came off the ropes. Rushing forward, she caught him high with her forearm, sending his body crashing to the canvass again. Smiling for the cameras, Linda held up two fingers in a V as she pulled Rob up onto his feet and once again flung his body into the ropes, this time face first. As he came off the ropes, this time backwards and back-peddling, she caught him against her chest, closed her arms around his chest, and began to squeeze.

Linda's impressive arms bulged as she slowly lifted Rob off the ground forcing all the air out of his lungs and preventing them from expanding thus preventing him from getting air back into his lungs.

Mike knew that Rob could not hold out much longer before he lapsed into unconsciousness. Just as Debbie approached the wrestlers to determine if Rob was indeed unconscious, Linda released her hold, but instead of allowing Rob to collapse to the canvass, she placed one hand at the back of his neck and her other in the small of his back and giving a mighty yell pressed his limp body up over her head until her arms locked in place. Mike could see that Rob's eyes were still open but he was just barely conscious as Linda began to parade around the ring proudly showing his seemingly lifeless body as her trophy to all those present, but especially for the cameras. When she completed one circuit of the ring, she turned toward the center of the ring and with a warlike scream, bent her legs and arms and launched his body into the air.

It was a testament to her strength that Rob's body appeared to soar nearly two feet above her head before it crashed down to the mat with such force that the entire ring shook with the impact.

Linda slowly walked over to his lifeless body, placed her foot squarely on his chest, brought her arms up into a double bicep pose, and smiled for the cameras as Debbie went through the formality of counting him pinned.

She stood, lifted Linda's hand in victory and announced,

"Winner of the second fall is Linda Jones. There will be a three minute recovery period before fall number three."

Rob's corner man came running out of his corner and began a desperate attempt to revive the still unconscious wrestler. Several passes under his nose of an open vial of ammonia shocked his system enough to bring him back to consciousness, but he appeared to be unaware of his surroundings as his corner man dragged him back to his stool. He was still slumped in his corner when Debbie called out a ten second warning.

"Fall number three; wrestle."

Linda casually strolled across the ring, pushed Rob's corner man away and announced, "I'll take it from here. You'd better get out of the ring or you'll be next. Come on Robbie, time to go to school now."

For the next twenty-five minutes Linda gave Rob a hands-on wrestling lesson. First she put him into a side headlock, applying just enough pressure to cause him pain, then a full-nelson, lifting him momentarily off his feet. Linda reversed her position, maintaining control of his arms while she trapped his head between her muscle thighs.

At this point Rob had no idea where he was or how to make the pain to stop. If he was more aware he could have just surrendered, but all his instincts told him he had to fight. When she got bored with this hold, Linda released his arms and, grabbing hold of his hips, pulled Rob off his feet, his head still trapped between her thighs. She could have ended the match in a matter of moments if she just dropped to the mat, a modified DDT. Instead she released him, stood him up and lifted his body onto her shoulders into a standing backbreaker. She again paraded around the ring, bouncing Rob against her muscular shoulders. Rob begged to be released, so after completing one circuit of the ring Linda obliged. Unfortunately for Rob, she just let him slide off her back and he again hit the canvass.

Once she had him on the mat, Linda put him in another series of debilitating holds. First, a figure-four leg vine, hyperextending his right leg at the knee; then, turning him over onto his stomach and crouching over his back with her hands locked around his chin, she rocked back onto her heels into a Camel Clutch. Rob began to moan as she put more and more pressure on his already aching back. Before he could submit, Linda released the hold causing Rob's head to fall face first to the mat.

"Crab Cakes anyone?" Linda called out as she turned and grabbed hold of Rob's legs and shifting her weight backwards, she painfully arched his back once again. Linda bounced up and down a few times causing Rob to scream out in pain. Then, sensing that she'd dished out enough punishment released the hold and strutted around the ring, stopping when she reached Rob's head.

Bending over she turned him over on to his back and brought him up into a sitting position. Leaning over she whispered into his ear.

"I think you've learned your lesson, don't you agree? I'm going to end this now; when you wake up you'll think you've died and gone to heaven."

With that she slipped her arm under his chin and locked in a perfect sleeper hold. Rob brought his hands up in a futile attempt to escape, as Debbie dropped to her knees by his side. She waited until she saw his arms drop to his sides as his eyes rolled back in their sockets.

"That's it, Linda, he's out. Release him."

Linda released him immediately, but instead of allowing him to fall to the canvass, she pulled his limp body into a standing position and tossed him over her shoulder into a fireman's carry and with a little help from Debbie left the ring.

Mike was sure that Linda was taking him to Truda's office, but instead as she passed the door, Mike felt a strong hand grip his shoulder.

"I think that's enough for today. You have a match today at 4:00; you don't want to tire yourself out." Truda whispered into his ear as they watched Linda open the door to the storage room and close it behind them."

"What's she doing?"

"You know we work under the spoils system here. She beat him, rather convincingly I'd say, so she's claiming her prize. Don't worry about him; he'll be fine. I was watching the whole match, he's probably really sore right now, maybe has a slight concussion, but that's about it. By tonight he'll be fine."

"If you say so, you're the doctor. By the way, I haven't seen Cathy around today, is she going to make our match today?"

"No, Karla told me earlier this morning that she had an emergency at home and won't be in today."

"So, do you know who I'm going to fight today?"

"Sure; me. See you at 4."

Mike was stunned. He had hoped that his first taped fight would be with Cathy. Although in excellent shape, he saw her as far less challenging than many of the other females in his group. Truda was the largest, the strongest and, therefore, the most intimidating of his female fighters, even more intimidating than Karla since he had already fought her twice. He shrugged it off thinking, 'this is why you get the big bucks. I hope the video sells well.'

Chapter Four:

At five minutes to 4:00 Mike left the locker room, walking slowly to the main ring where his corner man, Jeff was waiting. Jeff was one of the more experienced of the male boxers.

"How do you feel, Mike?"

"Nervous. It's been a while since I actually fought anyone. Most of my fights in the last couple of years have been sparring sessions. This has the feel of professional bout. Do you have any advice for me?"

"Yeah, run."

"Funny."

"No, seriously, run. She's big and strong, but I'm not sure about her stamina; no one has ever gotten past the second round with her. You can't hope to stand toe to toe with her. Maybe you can tire her out if you're always moving, making her come to you."

"Right."

He turned to see Truda come out of her office. She proudly walked to the ring as the twenty or so people who had been hanging around stood and cheered. His attention was so fixed on Truda that he failed to notice as Karla entered the ring dressed in a tight fitting referee shirt and a pair of short gym trunks. She walked over to him and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Don't try to be a hero out there. If you get hurt, stay down. Don't worry about the video. Truda will carry the video; that's who most of the people are tuning in to see. You just do your best and protect yourself; I don't want to see you get hurt."

Turning, she walked back to her corner, where she was handed a mike. From the center of the ring she began to speak.

"Ladies and gentleman, can I have your attention please. This fight is scheduled for eight rounds. This is a special bout as both fighters are instructors here at the Amazon Combat Arena.

"Introducing for the first time, our new boxing instructor. At 5' 8" and weighing 168 pounds, it is my pleasure to introduce to you, Mike Wilson."

There was a fair amount of applause, whistles, and wolf calls as Mike stepped forward and waved his gloved hand at the crowd.

"And in this corner, a fighter who really needs no introduction. Standing 6'5" tall and tipping the scales at 235 pounds, I give you our strength instructor and medical supervisor, the German Amazon Warrior, Truda Schmidt."

Truda took two steps forward and bowed to each side of the ring and then returned to her corner where she shed her warm up jacket and brought her arms up into a double bicep pose. The muscles of her arms and shoulders grew to massive proportions, as she stared across the ring at Mike.

"Don't pay attention to her; she's only trying to scare you."

'She's doing a good job. What the hell was I thinking when I agreed to this?' Mike thought as Karla called the fighters to the center of the ring.

"Mike, Truda; I want a nice clean fight. When I tell you to break, you break, stop punching, and take a step back. No holding and hitting. There will be standing eight-counts at my discretion and a fighter can be saved by the bell, except for the final round. Any questions? Let's give them a good fight."

Mike only partially heard Karla's instructions; he was preoccupied with the massiveness of his opponent. Truda was even more imposing in the ring than she was in her office that first day. She dressed in white shorts with leather trim and a white halter sports bra. Her short blond hair was tied into small pigtails and her piercing blue eyes seem to bore right through him. She filled Mike with mixed emotions, mainly lust and fear. The fighters touched gloves, and then returned to their respective corners. Mike was still forming his fight strategy when the bell sounded for round one.

Both fighters advanced to the center of the ring, and the fight began.

'I've got to stay away from her power,' he thought as he slowly circled her, always moving to his right. 'But at this distance I'll never be able to hit her.' She fought in the classic European style, standing erect with very little movement, her huge arms close to her body with her hands held at shoulder height. Truda was content to shuffle along, biding her time, waiting for Mike to come within her range. Being nearly nine inches taller than her foe, she clearly held the advantage in reach.

Suddenly Mike closed the distance between them and fired two quick jabs that landed on her right cheek. Before he could retreat fully out of her range she fired a solid left jab that pushed his glove back into his face.

'My God,' he thought, 'that felt harder than most of the clean shots I've taken during any of my previous fights.'

He continued to circle to his right, giving his mind a chance to clear, but before he could launch another attack Truda took two quick steps forward closing the distance between them. Once again her tree-like left jab drove his glove into his face, followed by a straight right that caught him flush on the brow over his left eye. Mike staggered backwards and fell into the ropes.