The Amazon's Pledge Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Probably the same type of idiot who got hard staring at his female host when he already had a gorgeous Senosi lover and an equally gorgeous amazon bodyguard.

I grimaced at the thought. I really was irredeemable.

The Archmage eventually turned back around to watch the show, and the moment he was no longer looking at me, I let out a soft moan and stopped trying to resist. My cock was ready to explode at any minute, and I figured it was probably just better to get it over with at this point.

Just before she stroked me over the edge, Valuri subtly knocked a spoon off the table and leaned over like she was going to pick it up. Her eyes lit up in anticipation of feeding off my seed, and the moment her head dipped below the tablecloth, she opened her mouth--

At which point, Kaseya lunged down and beat her to it. Her lips clamped over my swollen head like a warm, wet glove, and my seed promptly gushed into her eager mouth. I held as still as possible, desperate not to attract the attention of our hosts, and I watched as Valuri's eyes narrowed in rage

Kaseya popped up a moment later, and her throat rippled as she swallowed everything I had given her. She then handed the Senosi her fallen spoon and smiled.

"You should know by now that I'm always eager to help," Kaseya said.

In any other time and place, the way the women were glaring at each other would have sent a terrified chill down my spine. It was like watching a pair of master duelists size each other up as they paced around the battle ring. But in the here and now, Valuri's jealous ire was just getting me hard again.

I stuffed my stem back into my trousers as surreptitiously as I could, and when the performers finished their dance and took a bow, I was the first one to clap.

"Marvelous," I said. "Truly marvelous."