The Amazon's Pledge Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just say that she's a lot more fun in private than in public," Telanya told me, her lips curling into a seductive smile that almost made my cock erupt on the spot. She leaned forward another inch, and her eyes brightened when my erection pushed against her belly. "It looks like your lady friends didn't quite finish the job..."

Our lips touched, and our tongues were swirling together before I had a chance to stop and think about what I was doing. Not that it would have mattered--I had a handful of virtues, but patience, restraint, and basic good sense had never been among them. My hands settled on her hips while hers locked around my neck, and I was tempted to slam her up against the wall and fuck her tight little elven cunt as quickly as possible just in case my brain tried to reassert control...

Kaseya can feel all of this, you idiot, and she's standing right next to this woman's husband. How do you think he's going to react?

The warning was almost enough to make me stop, but Telanya was actually the one who pulled away. She hungrily licked at her lips, and her knees wobbled like she was about to sink down in front of me and devour my cock. But then she abruptly came to her senses and gestured toward the door at the end of the corridor.

"Come," she beckoned. "I have something else I need to show you."

As usual, I was able to recognize how a smart man would have taken this opportunity to get the hell out of here before he made a tremendous mistake. And also as usual, I ignored the warnings and pressed on.

Telanya placed her hand against the metal door, and the crystalline focus dangling between her perfect breasts began to glow softly. It was only then that I belatedly realized the door didn't have a visible handle. When I concentrated, I could feel dormant clusters of Aetheric energy stored within a series of invisible glyphs. Such locks were difficult to break and even more difficult to create, and I wondered what she might be hiding on the other side.

A moment later, I had my answer.

"Please, step into my office," Telanya said.

My breath caught in my throat, and my cock nearly burst out of my trousers. Her "office" looked like it had been stolen straight out of a brothel...or a dungeon. Every shelf on every wall was filled with "toys" ranging from manacles to phalluses to bizarre tools I didn't even recognize. There was a wooden pillory on my left and an open cage on my right, but the crown jewel was the cushiony divan at the center that seemed more like a torture rack than a bed.

"Every instructor needs a place to discipline her students," Telanya said, sealing the door behind me. "But then again, I suppose you never actually went to school, did you?"

"No, but I suddenly wish I had," I croaked.

She chuckled and pressed back up against me. "Wizards aren't all bad, you see? And even sorcerers can learn to channel the Aether more effectively. Everyone can always stand to learn a bit more...control."

Her knee pressed into my crotch as she pinned me against the wall. Just before she could clamp her lips over mine again, I had a momentary flash of sanity and held her in place.

"Your husband..."

"Is a wise and compassionate man," Telanya said. "Unfortunately, his body has begun to betray him. He knows he cannot meet all of his wife's needs, but thankfully he takes great pleasure in watching me play with my students...and a few select guests."

I glanced up to the tiny blue crystals mounted upon the walls every few feet. They were scrying stones--a properly attuned channeler could peer through them and watch whatever was happening on the other side. I wouldn't have been surprised if they could record what they saw as well.

Like Val always says, rich people are inevitably hiding one depravity or another. Apparently, the Archmage of Highwind gets off on being a cuckold. Who knew?

Telanya kissed me again. Her right hand plunged inside my trousers and freed my aching, throbbing member, and this time I was certain she was going to sink to her knees and see just how deep she could take me. But after idly stroking me a few times, she pulled back just far enough that she could glance down and watch her long fingers work.

"Such a marvelous stem," she cooed in approval. "It's no wonder your lady friends wish to fight over it."

My thoughts shifted to the girls, and when I focused on the ring, I could feel Kaseya's arousal echoing my own. She didn't seem embarrassed, thankfully, which hopefully meant she wasn't keeling over right in front of the Archmage...

"My husband has always fantasized about men overpowering me," Telanya whispered into my ear. "Roskarim barbarians from beyond the White Ridge, orcs from within the Peaks, even gnolls from the heart of the Duskwood. He likes to imagine them pinning me down and having their way with me, one stiff, monstrous cock after another..."

She chuckled softly as she nibbled at my ear. "But as a sorcerer, you're more powerful than any of them, aren't you? The Aether is in your blood. You can take whatever you want...you can take whoever you want."

Telanya abruptly backed away. Her seductive smile turned sadistic as she pulled a pin from her tightly wound hair and let her long golden locks spill across her shoulders and down her back. "I know you want me, Jorem. Every man in this city does. I can feel their eyes on my body; I can feel their lust shuddering through their loins. They think about me when they fuck their wives and stroke their cocks." She lifted her hands, and a surge of Aetheric energy crackled between her fingertips. "But none of them are strong enough to have me. Are you?"

Swallowing heavily, I rushed at her. My plan was simple: I was going to tackle her onto the bed, tear open her dress, and pound her little elven cunt so hard that everyone in the estate would be able to hear her screams. But I only made it two steps before a wave of invisible force smashed into my chest and pinned me against the wall.

"Uh-uh," she clucked, wagging her finger admonishingly. "I'm not that easy, Jorem. You have to prove your worth. Show me what you can do. Show me how much power you can muster!"

Considering all the other insane shit that happened to me on a regular basis--like being magically bound to a sexy amazon warrior or falling in love with a cum-craving quasi-vampire Huntress--I probably should have found the bizarre rape fetishes of a cuckolding elf socialite rather pedestrian. The feral glint in Telanya's eyes was genuinely disturbing, however, and for a moment, I was legitimately concerned for my own safety.

But then the moment passed, and all I could think about was my raging erection and how desperate I was to stuff it inside this woman's cunt. If that meant I needed to fight her first...well, so be it. I'd done crazier things for a good fuck.

Gritting my teeth, I reached out to the Aether and let its power wash over me. I knew I needed to be careful and not overchannel, lest I burn myself out and give her husband's impotence a run for its gold, but I also knew that she was the Headmistress of the Highwind Academy and a powerful wizard in her own right. I wasn't going to force her knees apart with a basic spell.

I summoned enough power to push back against her telekinetic grip, and the room actually started to rattle as we fought. The insane glimmer in her eyes only grew more intense, and I started to wonder if she would be just as happy to see me splatter against the wall as fuck her. She really was one messed up, crazy bitch.

And yet I had never wanted to sign up for classes more than I did right now.

With a groan of exertion, I summoned the full fury of the Aether's power and unleashed my own wave of force. She held her ground for a few seconds, and I started to wonder if I would have to overchannel to beat her...but then she abruptly flew backward and crashed down upon the divan.

I didn't give her a chance to recover. Dashing forward, I lunged atop her, wedged myself between her slender legs, and clamped my hands around her throat. I couldn't tell for certain, but I was reasonably sure she climaxed right then and there.

"Take me," Telanya said. "Conquer me!"

My cock was so hard I was convinced I could have stabbed straight through her blue dress, but instead I ripped the fabric straight down the seams from her cleavage to her skirt. A part of me cringed at the thought of destroying a dress that probably cost more coin than I had seen in a year, but she didn't seem to mind--she cried out in joy when I got my first look at the perfect body hidden beneath.

I nudged the throbbing tip of my member against her bald quim, marveling at the smoothness of her skin. And when I thrust inside, I officially confirmed that all the rumors about elf cunts were true. I had to ease my cock inside swollen inch by swollen inch, and once I'd finally buried myself to the hilt, I just wanted to close my eyes and relish her tight, sweltering grip as long as I could.

Telanya had other plans. The instant I relaxed, she started writhing beneath me as if she wanted to escape, despite the unmistakable lust in her eyes. "You'll never take me that easily, monster!"

She wants to give her husband a show. Escar's mercy, these people are really fucked up...

I wasn't a muscle-bound brute by any stretch of the imagination, but I probably had at least fifty or sixty pounds on her. Keeping her pinned was trivial, but I knew she wanted more. And so I happily gave it to her.

Shifting my hands back to her throat, I squeezed in unison with my thrusts. Her whimpers became even more delighted despite her feeble protestations, and at one point she actually grabbed my wrists and encouraged me to choke her more forcefully.

If Val and Kaseya hadn't drained me earlier, I probably would have exploded the instant I slipped into Telanya's quim. But even now, I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. This woman might have been batshit crazy, but her beauty was undeniable. I wasn't sure that I had ever wanted to pull out and paint my partner's smiling face more than I did right now.

"You're mine!" I said. "Take it all!"

Just when I started to pull back, her ankles locked around my waist and her hands clawed at my back. "Inside," she begged. "He always wants it inside."

It was already too late to argue. I cried out in release as I flooded her elf cunt, and through my ring I felt Kaseya collapse to her knees as the echo of my climax shuddered through her. By the time my stem wilted, a stream of my seed was already trickling out of Telanya's quim. I tried to pull away and roll over, but the elf held me firmly in place.

"You may have won the first battle, Mister Far," she said into my ear, "but the night is still young...and the war has only just begun."

12