The Amberdown Rebellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bethan tried her best to clean herself up, she began to have doubts over whether this could work. It all depended on Izzy's Amazons siding with her. Izzy had promised she would have her back in her chambers in as few days as possible to finalise the details for the rebellion. She could put up with the indignities until then. At least it wasn't going to be almost one thousand years.

She sank back onto her cot and waited for the welts to heal. Izzy was right -- they didn't take long to subside and within an hour of Josefyn's visit, they were almost gone completely. She was also sure that her illusory tail-stump had grown a hairsbreadth as well.

Now her wrist restraints were not so heavy, it was also easier for her to at least get some self-pleasure. Her long fingers found her clitoris, still swollen and excited from her blissful hour with Izzy. As she worked on herself, she thought back to the only ray of light in a desperate few weeks.

Once her shock had subsided, the Twice-Blessed woman had infatuated her. It was a weird pleasure to run her long, slightly forked tongue down the extent of Izzy's member and then taste her musky juices. She had spent long minutes getting used to this unique sensation, her hands sliding over Izzy's hard, lean body, marvelling at the criss-cross of scars, some old, some new. She had a dragon tattoo on her left shoulder and the tail slid down under her armpit and curled round under her breast.

Izzy couldn't believe Bethan could take her whole length in her mouth -- few human women had been able to, but then elf physiology was different. To Bethan, one of the greatest pleasures in making love was to watch the huge elfin member going home, stretching her lips wide, seeing ripples under the skin of her stomach as it slid in deeper, pulsing under her belly button. Recently when she was being ravaged by Samir and Mikel, her beautiful occasional dark-elf lover, she could swear as Samir took her from behind and Mikel impaled himself down her throat that they would be bumping into each other somewhere in her middle.

With Izzy, she had to be aware of her fangs -- her elfin lovers were more used to the sharp little incisors nibbling at them, and of course being used for the purpose which they were intended. She thought about doing it to Izzy now, but let it go. If everything worked out, it would be her reward soon enough.

For her size, Izzy was a gentle lover, for which Bethan was grateful. She could demand Samir or Mikel ride her unmercifully when she desired, but today was all about reconnecting with the elf race. Gentle was good. There would be plenty of time to explore each other in future.

She hoped.

After so long without intimate touch, it did not take long for Bethan to feel her juices rising. As she came, her golden voice seemed to split into octaves; fourths and fifths joining harmonics as she trilled a sensual song that sent Izzy into raptures. She was right -- it was one of the most beautiful things she had ever heard, made by the most adorable creature this raddled old warrior had ever seen.

Bethan was in heaven -- she had come long and hard and now had double the pleasure to bring off her new lover. She took Izzy's cock in her hand, slick with her own juices, stroking it gently. As she did so, she began to lap and nibble at her clitoris and labia. She felt the Amazon woman stiffen under her onslaught and as her juices ran free into Bethan's hungry mouth, she felt a pulse in her hand and something sticky began rolling down over her fingers and wrist. Fascinated, she watched it dribble down, less than half of what Samir or Mikel would produce. She had hated the taste of the guards -- her first contact with humans - so she was curious as to how Izzy would compare. She flicked out her long tongue and grimaced at the taste. The texture was the same, but the sweetness and almost narcotic glow of it were missing. Maybe once she had used her fangs on Izzy, things may be different.

They lay entwined for a long time afterwards, caressing and stroking. Bethan never wanted it to end, and she dreaded the inevitable. It came all too soon. Izzy stirred and took her face in her big hands. "Sorry, princess. It grieves me to say it, but I must return you to your torment." She buried her lovely face in Bethan's small, perfectly formed breasts. "It grieves me even more to hurt you, but I must to keep up the illusion. I promise I will use every spell I am capable of to alleviate your suffering. Were my mages not otherwise occupied, their superior magic would be preferable. Maybe the next time."

She sat up. "But before we part, I must pledge my allegiance to you in the time honoured way of my people."

That is when she took her ceremonial dagger and mingled their blood. As she sucked gently at Bethan's wound, she said, "There is another part to the ceremony, but I will spare you that."

Bethan leaned up on one elbow, her lovely face glowing. "Go on, try me."

Izzy leaned over and opened a small wooden box on a table at her bedside. She pulled out a long, thin needle. It glinted in the candlelight. She ran it around one of her puffy nipples and then did the same to Bethan, who caught her breath as the sharp edge dragged on her skin. "We use these to join ourselves." As she spoke, she pushed the needle through her own nipple, making Bethan gasp. She picked out another needle and repeated the action on her other breast. "I have done this countless times. To finish the ceremony, you should join me on the needles. Given the circumstances, I will consider it complete if you touch yourself to each."

Bethan did as she was bid, kissing Izzy gently as she did so. She pricked a finger on one of the needles, sucking her own blood and placing her finger in Izzy's mouth, the Amazon reciprocated. She whispered quietly, "I have endured too much pain for now. One day soon, I swear."

Tears had streamed down Izzy's face as she applied the lashes to Bethan's beautiful body. She knew she couldn't feel any pain, but she could see her body tense as the leather tore into her flesh. She was biting down on a pillow and Izzy prayed her spells would work. She applied the pigs blood as a final illusion and reinstated her ankle and wrist chains, making sure they felt as light as gossamer.

She weaved a spell over Bethan's head and the elf looked puzzled. "Just so it doesn't hurt when I drag you back to the cell by your hair. They'll be watching -- they like that kind of thing. You can pay me back soon." She shrugged, taking a lock of her own hair and tugging on it. "Trouble is, I quite like it!"

She kissed Bethan tenderly before putting a large hand in her hair. "I seem to be saying this a lot to you, but I truly am sorry." The long march back to Bethan's cell began and Djinna and Josefyn watched every step with unbridled glee.

Act 5 -- This Time Tomorrow

Samir was barely conscious as he was thrown in to a cell not far from Bethan's. Djinna was pleased to announce to him that he would see his princess one more time, just before he was pushed from the battlements and The Collar did its work. She hadn't decided yet if he would be a 'rag-doll' or a 'snapper' as they liked to call the options.

Mikel had taken his place, and Djinna wondered why the toxic little princess had taken the effete Samir as her chosen one. Mikel was a different proposition, despite the size of Samir's elfhood. The dark elves were so much more robust. She wanted him to be more aware of what was going on, so she had one of her mages enchant him.

In Mikel's mind, the princess was riding him, her beautiful golden eyes staring into his black orbs. He longed to command her to bite him, but he couldn't speak. Something was wrong, but there was nothing her could do about it. He tried to fondle her breasts as she loved, but they felt too big even for his large hands. There were other voices in the room -- he was bewildered and confused, especially when his princess began slamming her fists into his chest as she rode him, scratching his flesh with long, raking fingernails.

Djinna was in heaven. This was so much better than Samir, and he had been good. She felt her climax building as the dark elf's huge cock tore into her, her fingers digging into the flesh of his chest, tearing and ripping as she came.

Josefyn joined her as she took the monstrous appendage in her mouth, not able to get more than half of it down before gagging. Her mage had assured her the dark elf would finish, and as he did, she thought to reward her royally as his golden semen spurted in a huge arc, raining down on their upturned faces. There was that slight numbing, tingling effect that she had come to love, the sweet, honeyed taste that had almost destroyed her love of human cum.

As she and Josefyn lapped at each other contentedly, she thought that it would be a long time until this dark elf bored her. Gods, he may even last a week if he continued like this.

Immediately, her thoughts began to turn to the execution of Samir. It was now less than a sun-turn away and she was growing more and more excited at the thought of watching the elf-bitch's reaction as her lover fell to his doom.

But first, she was looking forward to seeing the mess that Izador would make of her this time. The last time had been fun, but she had been too lenient with her. This time, she had commanded her to really go to town. She had the mirror ready. She felt Josefyn's sharp little teeth nibble on her down below and smiled. It was going to be such a lovely afternoon.

Far away across Amberdown, an elfin princess took in a huge gulp of air and exhaled slowly as the second needle pierced her. Thanks to the twin effects of Elfwine and pepper-spice, it had felt quite euphoric and she now looked down to see her own and Izzy's nipples skewered together on the long thin needles. Izzy ran her finger along one of them, collecting a drop of their mingled blood and they licked it from her fingers before meeting in a long slow kiss. Izzy pulled away gently and Bethan felt a tautness and a feeling of pure ecstasy engulfed her. It was almost as good as their elfin fangs.

In the past, Izzy had sometimes pulled so hard that the needles had twisted as the nipples stretched and elongated, but this time, in deference to her new lover she was gentler. She slowly removed the needles and they lay together, kissing and caressing each other softly. "I swear, after all this is over, I'll never hurt another living thing."

Bethan took hold of Izzy's forefinger and thumb and put them over a pleasantly stinging nipple. She squeezed the woman's hand on herself until she thought her nipple would pop, gasping in lust at the feel of it. She rubbed her finger down Izzy's long, perfect nose and let it rest on her lower lip. "Only if I command you to..."

It had been every bit as good as the first time, and Izzy was a generous and inventive lover. She could match Bethan in every wanton and lustful way, but it was her language that had shocked Bethan. When the elves made love, no matter how passionately, they were deferential and refined in their speech. Izzy had been positively vulgar, her gutter talk shocking Bethan at first, despite her having used some human words on their first liaison.

What shocked Bethan even more was the growing realisation that she had loved it. It was an aphrodisiac, and by the end, she was exhorting Izzy in the same terms the human had used.

As they had lain together, Izzy had begun giggling, a sound Bethan never thought possible from the Amazon. "Did you really say, 'Oh fuck, fucking shag me. Come all over me?'

Bethan shook her head and put on a winsome look. "Oh no -- we elves do not say such things, Izador the Amazon. I believe I asked you to 'please pleasure me, anoint me with your nectar..."

Izzy laughed again. "Yeah, right Elfie... and 'suck my pussy -- fucking turn me inside out'?"

The elf thought for a moment, a finger on her lower lip. "Please sup at my fairy cup, I beseech you?"

Izzy rolled on top of her. "Uh oh, not going to work. Admit it, you love it!"

Bethan shook her head vehemently. "No -- it's horrible. I hate it honestly. It appals, disgusts and degrades me. Now shut the fuck up and stick that wonderful cock of yours in my slippery, wet elfin cunt."

Much later, when they had finished, Bethan was steeling herself for the lashes she knew must be applied before she could return to her cell. Only one more day. The antidote to her collar was nearly ready, but so was Samir's execution. She feared he would already be wearing his Collar, reminding him of what was to come.

She was waiting for the word from Izzy to shatter her calm, when she heard a deep, silken voice from behind her. "I'm ready if you are, Izador. I think they will be expecting her back by now."

Izzy stirred. "Ah, thank you Sienna. Yes, we are ready. One more run through of the master-plan, then please make this beautiful elfin princess look like I have just dragged her behind my stallion for an hour."

Act 6 -- The Great Deceiver

Josefyn was in raptures. The elf-creature was too weak even to stand. She wanted to inflict more pain and ignominy on her, but she feared that if she went too far and Bethan was not there on the morrow to witness her lover going over the edge, Djinna way be making her wear The Collar as well.

She lay on her cot, blood oozing from dozens of deep slashes, her skin in ribbons, hair torn out in clumps. Gore was clotted around her upper thighs and anus. There were fingernails missing. She rolled over, whimpering in agony and Josefyn sighed as she saw one of her hideous golden eyes closed shut, a black mass on her shattered cheek bone. She opened her horrible, fanged mouth to cry out -- except one of her upper fangs was missing, the one on the right. The left one was hanging by the root, dribbling more gore onto her lip. She was also delighted to see that the creature's pathetic excuse for a tail had also been docked even shorter than before, so that there was little of it left.

She turned to the guard. "Sorry, sweetkins -- no reward for you tonight. I think even your little fat dick would be too much for her in that state."

The guard spat on the ground as he locked the cell. "Fuck, it -- no chance. Even I got standards."

Bethan smiled into the hay. The mage Sienna had worked miracles. She shuddered to think how she would be feeling if it were all for real, but the woman had a singular talent and Izzy had instructed her as to exactly which illusions she should create. She even came up with a few of her own as the beautiful magician did her work.

As she had finished, the mage had said, "I am sorry to have done this to you, princess. I hope to see you soon in better times."

Bethan's shattered face twisted into a hideous smile. "Tomorrow I will look radiant again and we will drink Elfwine and take pepper-spice until we are stupefied." She turned and grinned lop-sidedly at Izzy. "We may also fuck each other's brains out."

Behind her, she heard Sienna's silken voice, low and husky. "Ooh, can I get an invite?"

The hours dragged, but at least she knew there was no chance that one of the guards would appear to have their final way with her. They would be too scared of finishing her off in the state she appeared to be in, so she was safe.

Without knowing the time of day, she was on tenterhooks, lying apparently almost comatose on her cot. At long last she heard the cell door open and Izzy's voice rang out. "Leave me while I prepare the prisoner..." Izzy and a serving woman entered the cell. The serving woman sounded remarkably like Sienna.

Five minutes later, Izzy left the cell, hailing the guard. It was 'On Your Knees'. He was to be first. "She seems to have improved overnight. Maybe she would enjoy your tender ministrations before we send her up?" She walked on past him into the darkness.

Grinning he walked into the cell, uncovering himself and taking himself in his hand. Bethan was kneeling on the floor, her wounds apparently healed. "How the...?"

Bethan grinned up at him. "I heal quickly. I thought we'd do something slightly different today."

He looked down at her, stroking himself, grinning malignly. "Yeah, like wot?"

"Something like this, perhaps?" As she spoke, the light flickered around her and she seemed to grow huge in from of him. He blinked in disbelief as the frail looking elf was replaced by the giant Amazon woman in full silver and leather war uniform. She took a hideous looking dagger from a sheath on her leg. With one swift movement, she flicked the serrated edge downwards and heard an earth-shattering scream as the guard's hand, and the part of him he had been holding flew across the cell and landed twitching in the corner.

She moved close. "That's for the princess. I'd like to watch you bleed out, but no time." A second flick and a fat, ugly bald head joined the hand and its contents in the corner. She heaved the body into the shadows just as 'Lucky Elf-Bitch' ran in to see what the commotion was about.

"Wass goin' on? Where's Cadwall?" He glanced round and saw a heap in the corner. "Oh fuck, wha'?" His next action played right into Izzy's hands. He bent over to examine his erstwhile colleague. As he did so, Izzy took her truncheon from her belt and with a feral scream rammed it up between his buttocks, feeling material, flesh and organs rip and tear as she used her incredible strength to wreak some sort of revenge for Bethan. The truncheon was fully two feet long and she could feel her fist against his buttocks as she pushed harder. He was unable to make any sort of sound other than a hideous gurgling. His leather mask was off, his piggy eyes bulging out of their sockets.

Bethan moved from the shadows on the other side of the cell. She patted him on the cheek as he sucked in air, his face a contorted mask of agony. "Fun, isn't it? Shame we only get to do it to you once. Just a bit further, Izzy -- bit more... little bit more... and twist... aaaaand release!" Izzy's dagger flicked again and a second severed head dropped into the growing pile in the corner.

Bethan glanced at Izzy and then at the dagger. "Is that the same one?" She held up her hand where Izzy had mingled their blood.

"Gods no -- we'd have been touching stumps together!"

"Scary thing." Bethan now looked down at the second body, the truncheon barely visible. "Erm, how are you planning on getting that back?"

"That'll be down to me then." Sienna seemed to have a habit of appearing out of nowhere. "Which one are you going to be, Izador? They're both headless, so we'll have to call them 'Cockless' and 'Arsefull'."

Bethan was starting to get a real liking for the mage.

Izzy's face twisted. "Hardly much of a choice is it? Oh well, it's not for long. "I'll be 'Cockless'. Make a change I suppose."

Sienna waved a hand over the pieces of the stricken guard. As his body dissolved into thin air, Izzy took on his appearance. She looked down at herself in disgust. Her voice came out low, guttural and harsh. "Fank Gods it's just an illusion. Feels fuckin' 'orrible!"

Seconds later, Sienna's voluptuous, stunning form had translated into another fat, smelly little guard and Izzy's truncheon had been magically cleansed and returned to its owner.

As she handed it back, Sienna's voice also became rough and low. "Don't mind you up me arse, Izz, but that fucker's going nowhere near me as long as I live."

"Fair enough. And believe me, Sienna, you looked better as me."

"And you, my Amazon lover, looked decidedly more ravishing as this lovely elfin princess."

Bethan was laughing, but there were more pressing matters to attend to. "Erm, boys -- good as it is to see your beautiful selves fully restored, I think we have a prince and an elfdom to save."

As they began to run from the cell, Izzy couldn't resist one last wisecrack. "'Ere, Sienna -- ya might'a given 'us me dick back for me last few minutes on erf..."