The Amberdown Rebellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they reached the entrance to the battlements, Izzy slowed the party down. She caught her breath and produced a vial, seemingly from thin air. She handed it to Bethan. "Drink this, Princess. We've not yet been able to counteract the collar's effect long term, but this will do the job for a few hours. Long enough for what we need."

She handed the vial to Bethan, who tipped it up and drank, grimacing at the bitter liquid. "Might have mixed it with Elfwine."

Sienna smiled. "We did. You should taste it without..."

"Ah, understood... thanks Sienna." As she spoke she felt a weight lifted from her. She fluttered her fingers and Sienna squealed as she lifted a few inches from the ground. "Levitation -- check."

Another flutter and the empty vial glided through the air and Izzy took it, stowing it back into the guard's garb. "Telekinesis..." Bethan made a little ticking action in the air. She looked hard at Izzy and thought even harder.

Izzy's guard persona grinned, but she answered in her own voice. "Ooh, I like the sound of that!"

Bethan passed a hand over her forehead and sighed deeply. "Phew! -- Silent Thought -- present and correct!"

She stood silently for a second, her head bowed. "Ladies, whatever goes on out there, I want to thank you for what you have done. If... when we succeed, you will be legends in the elf world. Now, my faithful Cockless and Arsefull -- let's go and get my fucking elfdom back..."

Act 7 -- She Brings the Sunlight

It was her first sight of the sun in what felt to her as months and it hit her hard. She had almost forgotten what it was like to see the golden light on her beloved Amberdown. As the 'guards' dragged her blinking and struggling out onto the battlements it took her a good few seconds to get used to the brightness of the light. What she saw almost ripped her heart out.

Samir was standing at the edge of the parapet some fifty feet from her. The backs of his heels were over the edge and he was teetering, desperately trying to keep his balance. The cruel looking Collar looked huge around his neck. Djinna and Josefyn were standing in front of him, grinning. They were accompanied by half a dozen of Izzy's Amazons. Bethan prayed they were still all on her side.

As she was dragged forward, Djinna broke into triumphant laughter. "Ah, the guest of honour joins us! Welcome, sweet princess. How radiant you look this fine morning!" She bowed deeply and Josefyn cackled hysterically.

"I'm not much of a one for ceremony. I just want this horrible elf thing dead, and I want you to witness it. Once he has gone over the edge and you've had a few more sessions with Izador, you'll be begging to tell us..." She paused for a moment, looking all around. "Where the fuck is Izador? And that useless fucking mage of hers?"

Cockless spoke. "On their way up, ma'am. Just been preparing a nice little welcome surprise for Your Majesty when she returns to 'er chambers."

She grunted and shrugged. "Well I can't wait for them. This show is not for them after all -- it's for you, my dear." She turned again to Bethan. "Step closer, elf-bitch. Watch him die. You'll be begging for hundreds of years for the same release, but I will never allow that."

Bethan looked at Samir, tears on her cheeks. He looked brave, but she could see he was terrified. She could also tell his heart was breaking from seeing her in her apparent torment. He mouthed, "I love you," and then his face changed as unspoken words echoed in his head. He thought he must be imagining it, hallucinating, but he had heard it as clear as the morning bell, the golden voice he feared he would never hear again.

"I love you too, Samir. Don't worry -- we've got this."

Djinna held up her hand. "Parting is such sweet sorrow!" She put her hand on Samir's chest and he fell backwards, disappearing from view.

It seemed to Bethan that a million things happened at once; not least her heart lurching as Samir fell. Light flickered next to her and Izzy and Sienna were restored, the latter's hands working overtime as she leaned over the edge of the parapet, trying to arrest Samir's fall. She heard yells and screams from Djinna and Josefyn, but put them out of her mind as she joined Sienna, desperate to stop Samir from getting to the end of his chain. It felt that between them they were pulling a ton weight and she feared that the chain would reach its point of no return, but slowly she felt his weight lighten and was aware of other mages along the battlements joining with them.

Slowly, Samir's body was raised higher and higher until it was level with the edge. With a huge grin, Bethan held an arm out and slowly reeled him in. She sobbed in relief as he landed back on solid earth. She made to go towards him.

"One moment, Princess. He doesn't want to greet you in that state..." Sienna's hands were a flurry and Bethan laughed at the look on Samir's face as her wounds healed, her fangs and tail were restored and the filthy shift shimmered and became his favourite leather corset. His heart sang. She had never looked finer.

As she moved to take him in her arms, there was a solid clunk as the Collar fell away from him. As she kissed him, she heard a ragged cheer go up from the Amazons.

After an eternity, they parted, Samir breathless from their kiss, his long dark hair tucked behind his pointed ears. "Oh by the Gods, Pixie, how did you do it?"

Bethan nearly wept. 'Pixie.' She never thought she'd hear him say that again. How she loved that nickname. She put her hands on her hips and tossed her mane of hair. "Yes, leave it all to me as usual." She looked around her. "Well, me and a few very special new friends." She put her head on Samir's shoulder and felt his big hands in her hair, gently tweaking the points of her ears in the way she loved. She punched him gently on the chest. "Long story to tell you, you big old Android!"

She stopped herself for a second. Android? Where in the name of the Gods had that come from? What was an Android?

Shrugging at the strangeness of it, she took him by the hand and moved towards Djinna and Josefyn. They were now wearing Collars of their own. As Bethan moved closer, Djinna held out an arm towards her. "Close enough, elf-bitch. Think you can defeat me?" She flicked her fingers, expecting to see Bethan crumple to the ground in her death-throes.

Instead, the elf stumbled a little and stopped dead in her tracks, looking puzzled. She felt at her collar, tapping it. She took her own head in her hands, rocking it from side to side, as if testing it was still connected. Now rubbing curiously at the back of her neck, she looked around the assembled throng. "Anyone feel anything just then?"

There were murmurs and shakings of heads all around her. "No, me neither. How odd! Must have been an ant." She suddenly looked back at Djinna. "Oh, sorry my Queen. Were you saying something?"

Djinna was stumbling for words. Josefyn looked crestfallen, their last chance gone. They had expected to see the bitch die in agony before their own and her new ally's eyes. Traitors all of them. They'd pay one day.

Djinna began to speak, but Bethan was now level with her. She put her hand over the woman's mouth. "What is that charming phrase you humans use? 'Shut the fuck...?' She turned to Izzy, looking for assistance.

"Up!"

"Ah, that's the one. Thank you Izzy." Starting with a backhand across Djinna's left cheek and following with alternating rights and lefts, Bethan punctuated each word with a stinging slap, all of her pent up anger and aggression flooding out of her. "Shut.. the... fuck... up..."

Blood dribbled from Djinna's mouth and she spat a gobbet towards Bethan's face. Bethan's tele-k caught it an inch from her own nose and sent it back to spatter across the face of her erstwhile conqueror.

She heard Sienna's voice from behind her. "Gods, don't hit the cat-bitch like that -- she'll come in her fucking furry little pants."

Grinning, she turned back to her new friends. A pair of Amazons were now holding Djinna and Josefyn in their grasp. Time for phase two of the plan. She nodded to Izzy.

"Daisy, Maggie -- prepare these two for execution." Izzy's voice rang out and the two Amazon women got to work.

Izzy produced a huge bottle of Elfwine and poured several glasses. A large glass tube of pepper-spice was broken out. Bethan held her glass high. "To the magnificent Izador the Warrior, Sienna the Mage and their unstoppable Amazons. Thank you for restoring what is rightfully ours."

As cheers rang out, she drained the glass and took a long satisfying pull on the pepper-spice.

A sneering voice from behind her called out, "Bit early to be drinking wine, little girl, isn't it? And smoking that stuff will turn you into her..." She inclined her arrogant, beautiful head at Josefyn, standing next to her. They were shackled together, and their heels were now at the edge of the parapet. Josefyn looked up at her mistress in disgust. This wasn't how it was supposed to end.

Bethan refilled her glass and walked slowly over to where the two women stood cowering. She took a long slow sip of wine and just for good measure another sweet lungful of pepper-spice. It always made her tail twitch and she giggled.

She moved right up into Djinna's face and with a ferocity she had never experienced in her life before began to scream at the top of her lungs.

"Oh naughty little Bethan, eh? Look at her, drinking elfwine before noon, smoking dirty horrible pepper-spice just because she and her friends have overthrown the tyrant bitch who was trying to take over her elfdom. And now the fucking captive Queen - who incidentally is just about to die horribly - is having a pop at me! Naughty naughty Bethan! I mean she's only fucking ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"

For the second time in a few minutes she shook her head, as if not believing what had happened. It was almost like her tirade had come from another time, another life. Samir was looking at her in a puzzled way, almost as though he recognised the words.

Djinna was herself now teetering at the edge and Bethan was aware that it was only Sienna's spells that were preventing her from going over. Her mouth hung open in shock and terror. Bethan cupped a hand to her chin and popped it closed. There was a little click as her perfect white teeth met. "Close that pretty little mouth of yours Djinna. You'll catch flies in a minute."

She stood before them, fanning her face, getting her breath back. She took a few deep breaths and composed herself. "Sorry, ladies. Didn't mean to unload on you like that. It's just I do get a little tetchy when people try to take for themselves something they have no right to. It's really not very pleasant, is it now? You wanted our secrets, didn't you?" She looked at them in turn, running her hand across their cheeks as she spoke. "Oh, silly Djinna. Daft old Josefyn. We really are such caring, sharing people - all you had to do was ask nicely!"

She shrugged sadly. "Just a 'please' or an 'ooh, Bethan, your pussy tastes good'. Anything like that would have done and you'd be living for a thousand years..." She tailed off, stroking Djinna's huge breasts. "Such a waste. Oh well, never mind. Some things are just not meant to be, I suppose."

Djinna's eyes were wide in fear. Her voice was a rasp. "I can... we can give you anything, power, gold, kingdoms-"

Bethan put her finger to Djinna's lips and shook her head slowly. "You just don't shut up do you? We don't want any of that -- just what we have here." She waved her hand around her at the glory that was Amberdown and the assembled throng.

Bethan put the forefinger of her left hand on Josefyn's forehead and that of her right hand on Djinna's breastbone. "Yes, we have everything we want right here."

"Apart from you two. Definitely not required. Please go away." She pushed gently and the two women went screaming over the edge.

Bethan turned to the crowd behind her, one hand over her eyes, a finger to her lips. She was giggling like a little girl.

"Oops!"

Act 8 - The Year of the Cat

Djinna sat shivering in the cave mouth. Neither of them knew how to start a fire. They had been going for three days but it seemed much longer. And their meagre supplies were running out.

How long had the mage's levitation held them, a fraction of an inch from the point where the chain would pull taut and the Collar would do its worst? It must have been hours. Constant terror, anguish and agony from holding their heads at an angle which meant the razors would not be triggered.

And then after all the torment, to find the Collars were dummies.

Insult after insult. Days in those filthy cells, then exiling them with three days of rations and two geriatric mules for company. She was convinced they had cast the time-slowing spell on them into the bargain.

She'd raise a new army and she'd be back. They'd all die horribly the next time.

She had come to hate the sight of her companion, Josefyn. Her constant whining and moaning was making an intolerable situation worse.

And Josefyn herself was seething. This was not what she signed up for. She'd need to find herself another conqueror to follow. Failure was not an option in her world.

As they sat shivering, the howl of wild cats was getting louder. Without fire, there'd be no chance they'd survive. Lithe, supple figures began to slip in and out of the shadows.

Djinna screamed as a huge grey yaguara with glowing yellow eyes moved into view. Josefyn saw her only chance. She beckoned to the yaguara, purring in the back of her throat. The animal moved its sinuous body towards her and purred itself as she ran a hand through its sleek, thick fur. She whispered into its cocked ear and it licked at her hand.

Djinna's face was a mask of fear. "Oh Gods, Jos, what are we going to do?"

Josefyn stood up, a wide grin spreading across her cat-like face. She held the yaguara in her grasp by the scruff of its neck, as a mother would do to a cub.

She stretched herself out, looking for all the world like a cat herself. She mewled and released her grip on the yaguara.

"We? What are we going to do? I should ask you -- what am you going to do... human?"

Djinna screamed, but not for long.

Act 9 -- Throw Down the Sword

Izzy was on her balcony, looking out over the parapet on a golden evening. Amberdown was looking radiant, the towers and hanging gardens glinting in the setting sun. Fox cubs played in the glade beneath and butterflies and elegant birds glided overhead. She was elated that she had been part of saving it. Alikat stirred beside her contentedly as she lay in the evening sun.

Bethan walked up behind her and slid a hand around her waist.

Izzy cuddled into her, never taking her eyes from the scene in front of her. "Why would Djinna want to destroy this?"

"Because it wasn't hers."

"Were we too lenient on them?"

"They'll get what's coming to them." Bethan gazed across the stunning view. "Did you pee in it by the way?"

Izzy looked horrified. "What, me? Pee in their water rations? Of course not. What do you take me for?" Her face turned to a grin. "You didn't, did you?"

Bethan shook her head as though mortified. "No, properly brought-up elfin princesses do not do that sort of thing!" She bent down and patted Alikat on her beautiful head. The yaguara purred and nuzzled her. She shook her finger at the cat in mock admonition. "No, only naughty little pussycats do that sort of thing, don't they Alikat?"

Izzy shook her head, laughing. "There's more to you than meets the eye, fairy queen. You really are warrior material; you know that, don't you?"

"I'll stick with being a princess thank you. It has all sorts of perks. Talking of which, there is a small ceremony to be performed. Follow me."

"Ooh, I like ceremonies."

As she turned back inside, Bethan had a lustful, wicked grin on her face. She thought to herself, 'Oh, Izzy Izador - you won't like this one - you'll fucking love it, believe me!'

She led her back into her chamber and climbed up onto the huge bed in the middle of the room. Bethany was wearing only her leather corset, Izzy a silken green robe. Bethan ran her hands under the silk and stopped in surprise.

Izzy smiled. "Sienna's not just good at illusions. She's a wonderful healer. I'll keep a few of the more momentous ones, but the rest..."

She shrugged nonchalantly and Bethany got to work acquainting herself with Izzy's new, smooth scarless skin, as soft and sheer as the silk that she wore.

Long minutes later, as Izzy slipped inside her, Bethan moaned and sent out a Silent Thought to Samir. To Izzy, she whispered, "I want to see you Twice-Blessed." Izzy let out a moan of her own as Samir moved in behind her and slipped his hugeness into her wonderful accommodating vagina.

It took a moment to find the perfect rhythm but when they did it was blissful. Bethan began to nibble on Izzy's wide, strong shoulder with her sharp little fangs, making her squirm in delight. As Samir joined her on the other side, she whispered, "Oh can it get any better?"

Bethan sent Samir another Thought. "Oh, yes it can, Izzy Izador, my fine lover and warrior. It can get so much better..."

Izzy stiffened as Bethan and Samir sank their little fangs into her shoulders. She was about to scream as she felt the bites going deeper and deeper until suddenly, her head was spinning and every nerve end was tingling as wave upon wave of pheromones and endorphins crashed into her system. It was like wakening from a deep sleep. Every touch was intensified; her senses of smell, taste, sound were doubled. She looked down into Bethan's eyes, and she had never seen such an intensity in them, the green flecks standing out in the beautiful gold.

It was like she had never made love before. It made the effects of Elfwine and Pepper-spice feel like drinking from a mud-puddle. Sheer euphoria swept over her as Bethan and Samir's mouths met and their fangs bit deep into each other's lips. She expected to see blood, but there was none. She glanced at her own shoulders and there were no marks there either. All she could feel was herself moving in Bethan and Samir in her.

Finally, when she had got over the initial shock and euphoria, she gasped out. "What have you done?"

Bethan smiled contentedly and put her hands to the Amazon's face. "You asked nicely, Izzy. You got our secret!"

Izzy shook her head in disbelief, every atom of her being feeding back the incredible gifts that the secret had bestowed on her. She whispered. "So am I... immortal?"

Bethan looked at her sadly. "No, neither are we Izzy. We only live a thousand years..."

"Sounds immortal from where I'm coming from! So will I live a thousand years?"

Another sad look from the elf princess made her stop her gentle probing. Samir also stopped and the three of them took a moment. "I am sorry to say, Izador, that no-one knows how this works. We may have done in the past, but quite frankly we don't care. It works and it is our gift. Whatever it is that lets us live this long can be successfully transferred to other species, but you have to realise that it can take many, many applications before it is fully successful." She smiled a sly little smile. "We will need to keep doing this at regular intervals. Possibly even up to three times a day initially."

As Izzy's face broke into a huge, lustful grin, Bethan sent out another Silent Thought. Mikel moved in from the shadows and stood over them, his dark elf body glistening in the shimmering candlelight. As Mikel in turn sank his fangs into Izzy's shoulder, she was vaguely aware of a voice from beneath her.

"Nothing like an intensive course to start off with..."

Izzy gasped as Mikel's huge member filled the gap between her and Bethan as Samir began to move in her again. She took it in her hand and even her long fingers could not meet around it. "Think I need some help here, Princess."