The Ambush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is loving this and so am I. I am gettin' screwed by a "sucker," and a tasty one at that. I'm in my glory. Now I'm the one with weak knees.

I feel, more than hear, the sucker hit the floor. He has pulled it out and begins plunging his tongue as deeply as he can into my sex. He immediately starts licking the flavor off my freshly shaved lips- I must really taste good.

Next, he starts moving his tongue between my lips from near my butt hole to my clit, where he circles it and pushes against it like the exclamation point at the end of a sentence.

I moan my approval but, as my orgasm approaches, I realize that I won't be able to weather it in this position.

I reach my hand around and push his head back. Between heaving breaths I say, "Honey, if I come like this, I'll collapse."

"Switch places," he quickly responds, and in an instant, I find myself in the chair, my legs in the air and him kneeling, face first in my crotch.

His searing breath on my lips says, "Oh honey, your pussy is so beautiful and smooth." He resumes his efforts to suck all the strawberry flavor from my depth and simultaneously reaches for my nipples, rolling the hardened tips between his thumbs and forefingers.

Waves of sweet orgasm course through my body. I'm somewhere floating in a warm flow of gloriously scented fluid. My eyes are closed tightly, but I see everything in blurry, other-worldly imagery. My thighs involuntarily tighten on Dan's ears and he slows the pace of his tongue against my slit.

I go limp and exhale a scream of ecstasy, I'm spent and I can't bear his hot breath on my pussy another instant. I push him away and roll partially to my side, quivering like Jell-O.

He backs off and I know he's sitting there with a smug, satisfied look on his face. He has no idea (nor in that moment do I) what I yet have planned for him.

Lucidity slowly returns to my mind and I realize that I cannot lay here basking in the afterglow for long- there's a cock that needs to come and I'm the one to make it happen.

Suddenly Dan's jizz becomes my desire and I'm off the chair and on my knees. He rises and stands facing me, holding his cock in his hand. It is absolutely rigid with a stream of fluid is oozing from the tip.

My frantic urge tells me, "you've just gotta have it all now." I grab Dan's hips and deep throat him all in one motion, pushing his hand out of my way. His head tilts back and he lets out a groan of pleasure.

I gaze up at him through my eyelashes and I see his chest heaving as he tries to catch his breath. He tilts his head forward and looks down at me with adoring and lust-filled eyes.

I grab his cock in my right hand and stroke his length with urgency. At the same time, I lean my head back enough to tell him, "I want your cum on my face," then resume sucking, all the while stealing peeks at him with my best "come on me, please" eyes.

His manhood suddenly stiffens more as his release nears. I keep up my pace stroking his rod, sliding my hand up to the rim of his cock-head while licking the underside. All I want now is to feel the hot surge of his orgasm on my face.

He gasps, "I'm, gonna, come, honey," as I stroke him closer to his crescendo.

"Come on my face, Baby," I breathe between flicks of my tongue on his dick. I feel his cum rising and close my mouth but continue stroking.

His intensely hot jizz pulses out once, twice, three times onto my face. His hot goo covers my cheeks and lips and drips off my chin onto my tits. His "happy ending" is so intense and he continues to dribble cum as I slow my stroking. He pants rapidly and lets out a low moan that tells me he's spent.

I take his manhood into my mouth again. His softening member feels pliable on my tongue. I suck the last couple drops of semen from his prick and slide my lips off.

Dan groans again and looks down at me with shock and amazement. Seeing his cum on my face and tits brings an involuntary shudder to his body.

I back away and admire my accomplishment: my man is spent and he is slowly lowering himself to his chair. I giggle when I realize that he can barely hold himself up.

My goal- to ambush Dan in a most pleasing way, has been successful, more than I expected.

Dan looks at the cum on my face and can't believe what he is seeing. He shudders again and says, "Thank you so much, Honey."

I say, "No, thank you, Baby. I needed a facial and some 'lotion' for my tits." I slowly rub his jizz onto my breasts while Dan looks on in disbelief.

I don't think sex with Dan will ever be the same again, we've taken it to a new level- one I like and one that obviously has Dan's approval!

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright

© 2017, Erik Schoen (a pen name), All Rights Reserved

12