All Comments on 'The American Dream'

by PrimandPink

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Daddy?

It seems inconsistent that this guy gets a bigger thrill out of making her call him Daddy, instead of what she is , a slave to him and which is consistent with her nudity, slavish bodily worship and gross anal degradation. Now, as to the can-she-quit- aspect of it, of course she can. There are protections under the law for this kind of situation. The other rare aspect is that the woman never challenges her own father on this arrangement.

The story could be continued but some of the above holes (no pun intended) in the story must be addressed and reoriented. Keep writing.

PrimandPinkPrimandPinkover 3 years agoAuthor

To anonymous, thanks for the comment!

I'm bad with responding to people. Originally I thought this would just be a one-off story of mine to post bc I'd never written erotica before and just needed to get the story out of my head (though i'm sure by the quality it's written, it's pretty obvious). Just wanted to let you know I read your comment so many months ago and appreciate it. I've decided I want to be more than just a reader on this site, and write more flash / short stories and build on my craft as I go. Erotica isn't my main genre of writing, so you and everyone else on this platform are constantly teaching me and I'm more than grateful.

So thanks! More (consistent and better quality) works will be coming in due time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue this, you can add more piss drinking etc into the story to increase humiliation. Really loved this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrimandPink@PrimandPink
Ass and fart fetish. I don't discriminate: men, women, nonbinary stories welcome. Also have a gentle femdom / aggressive maledom fetish Thanks if you've come this far (literally) to read my work. More stories out in 2021.