The Amorous Couple

Story Info
The Amorous Couple go all the way!
3.4k words
4.39
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prologue

The phone call came through at seven pm and I was to be there by nine.

It was Alex, my scheming agent.

"I've just received a phone call from a director who wants you to do an audition at a party tonight."

"But..."

"No 'buts' about it, Emily. Just be there for nine. You'll be met at reception by Robert. He's an actor who's auditioning too."

He gave me the address which was by Central Park. So, I thought, "Well, it's worth turning up just to see the place, and meet the people even if I don't get the job."

Alex had said, "Just wear something light and breezy."

And I'd almost said, "You mean something easy to take off...": judging by some of the parts he'd found me.

If I'd only known...

I had a shower and was ready in an hour, but it was just before nine by the time I finally got to the building. I was met outside by Robert, who'd recognised me from Alex's description. He was rather dashing, very handsome and cutting a fine figure in his expensive designer suit.

"Hi Emily, glad you could make it. We'd better get a move on. We're cutting it fine as it is. Alex has filled you in on what you're doing?"

"Well, I know it's an audition," I said, "but Alex was a bit vague about what it was actually for."

"Ahh...," said Robert, "Yes, it's a kind of audition for us. But it's actually a party for everyone else. They're celebrating the success of their latest film release. The producer, director, and casting director, will be there."

"Well, that sounds hopeful," I interjected.

"But our role is to play 'The Amorous Couple' at the party," Robert continued. "Basically, we start kissing, then snogging, then necking, then we get carried away..."

He paused slightly hesitantly, and I questioned suspiciously:

"Yes, and then what?"

"Then I fuck you in front of everyone."

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Look, we haven't got much time to talk about this:

'The Amorous Couple' are an attractive sexy couple planted in a party, usually by the host, who have unbridled passionate sex in front of everyone, as an entertaining focal point, to make the partygoers feel randy and less inhibited, so they all have more fun!"

"And you think you're really going to fuck me in front of everyone?" I gasped. "What makes you think I would even do that! I don't even know you!"

"Don't worry," Robert laughed, "By the time I fuck you, you'll be wet and willing, even begging for it."

He obviously had a very high opinion of himself and his foreplay. But I had to admit, despite the initial shock, I could feel that tell-tale warm sensation in my pussy, as I became moist at the mere thought of him putting his hard erect cock inside me, and fucking me - even if it was in front of gawping strangers - in a smart apartment overlooking Central Park.

"Look, we've got to move now, or we'll miss our spot. There's $10,000 in it for you. You're an actress, you know what you have to do, and from what Alex says, you know how to do it. And, as I say, it is an audition as well: the director of Deep Thrust is going to be there."

All I could think was,

"Typical bloody Alex, another fine role he's got me into!"

Just like the simulated sex scene in Duncumbe Abbey, where I ended up actually being fucked, and the resistance worker in Big Insurrection, where I was mercilessly fucked by several porn stars even though I was just 'an extra'!

I wondered if he had told Andrew about that! And here I was again, expected to play another raunchy role where I end up being fucked. At least I know, this time!

"Okay! In for a penny, in for a pounding!" I exclaimed with enthusiastic resignation. Robert laughed,

"Come on then. You know you'll enjoy it."

The Shoot

The apartment was beautiful. It must have been very, very expensive. The living room was huge, with uninterrupted views over Central Park. The room was adorned with beautiful furnishings, contemporary furniture, and modern abstract paintings. It just reeked of success but also perfect good taste.

After grabbing a couple of glasses of wine, Robert found a space for us to sit on a large sideboard just to the side of the floor to ceiling French windows that looked over the Park.

It was a party full of those successful types that ooze confidence and money: mainly film producers, directors, actors, musicians. Robert pointed out who was who and we chatted away and flirted for a few minutes; that first glass of wine was gone in no time, and he got me another.

"So, we're going to do it just here?"

"Yes, right where we are now. It's an ideal place. Everyone can easily see us, and this sideboard will come in handy."

"And what will happen?"

"I'll lead the way. You follow. We just make it as natural as possible. We've already done a bit of flirting. We are obviously attracted to each other, and you turn me on, and I can't wait to get my hands in your panties! So, I'll just start with a little affectionate kiss and then we'll just let nature take its course as if we were alone and we have no hangups or barriers to worry about..."

"And how will our act finish?" I said interestedly. Robert laughed and said,

"Well, in uncontrollable orgasms all round, I hope. How would you like it to finish?"

"You know what I mean!" I said rather coyly.

"How would you like it to finish?" He asked again and continued:

"I can cum on your face. I can cum in your mouth; all over your breasts, on your ass or cunt. Or..." and he said this rather slowly and sexily, "You can have your little pussy filled full of hot spunk."

I felt a gush of hot love juice at the thought! My body telling me it liked that idea...

"Ooh! That would be nice!" I purred.

"Or it might be even better than that..."

But before I could enquire what could be even better than that, he'd put down his glass of wine and was whispering into my ear with a mock sexy French accent,

"Time we maka ze laaave...!"

He put his soft lips to mine, and gently kissed me.

I liked the smell of the wine on his breath and his eau de cologne, and the feel of his lips on mine. I liked the way he was holding and touching me. And there was no doubt about it, I liked the way he looked; he was tall, dark, and very classically handsome. Not only that, but he was fit - strong and muscular. I could just let go and actually swoon in his arms.

And in that moment, maybe it was the wine, I was ready to give myself to him and closed my eyes.

At first, he was gentle and intimate, kissing me softly and tenderly, caressing me affectionately. Then, as the sexual attraction started taking over, he became more passionate: pulling me roughly towards him, kissing me fervently, hands on my breasts; hands squeezing my ass. I could feel he was hard already; and my nipples were instantly erect. I became oblivious to everything outside our bubble full of desire. With our lips still pressed tightly together, tongues in each other's mouths, he was taking his jacket off while I undid his shirt buttons. Next, he had my blouse off while I undid his trouser belt.

We're going to get it on all right! My pussy was on fire with expectation. I needed his hard cock inside me.

This was very very naughty - in front of everyone - I know it's bad, but it was really turning me on. Surely, he wouldn't really take it that far and fuck me in front of everyone. It was shameless! The thought that we were actually going to fuck right in front of all these people... It was so indecent, positively depraved! And so exciting!

As he was undoing my bra, I glanced around the room. They were definitely watching us now: a few puzzled looks of astonishment but mainly smiles of amusement and approval. My breasts came out to cheers and a cat-whistle, nearly drowned out by the music which was being turned up loud and playing, 'Hot in Herre'.

I smiled. The floor show was on!

His lips were sucking my nipples now; the end of his tongue teasing them, and his teeth provoking them with nibbles and little bites. I got his cock out and started stroking it. I could feel it throbbing, pulsating even. "I hope he isn't going to cum too soon. No, he is a professional," but the sexual energy between us was ready to explode! I went down on his cock; pulled the foreskin right back, licked the helmet then put my lips around it. I took that throbbing cock deep into my mouth and sucked it.

As he stood up slowly. I went down on my knees with his cock still in my mouth pulling his trousers down and off. He pulled my hair back and looked down into my eyes. His cock felt nice in my mouth. I took it out a couple of times to display it for all to see, especially the women; it was a good-looking cock standing on parade: a nice straight shaft with nearly hidden veins and a smooth engorged red helmet. It was just the right size: big, but not stupidly big; impressive I'd say: perfect for fucking, ejaculating and impregnating. And that's what I wanted. I wanted his cock inside me now. I cupped his tight solid balls in my other hand. Mmmm! I was looking forward to those balls being completely emptied in my pussy. But I needed his cock inside me first and fucking me good.

Before I could take him back in my mouth, he stood me up, unzipped my skirt and slipped it down. He pushed me back on the sideboard and pulled off my sodden knickers. His tongue was in my pussy, and I came immediately. Not a squirt, just a gush of love juice.

God, I was ready to be fucked.

And he obliged me: after a few minutes of exciting my engorged clit with his tongue - I was ready to cum yet again - he stood up, lifted my legs up high and wide apart and slowly sank his hard throbbing cock deep inside my wet pussy right up to his balls, and started fucking me. I came almost immediately:

"Oooooooooohhhhhhh!"

That big hard cock inside me... Fucking me - in front of everyone!

He was so good. And as he continued thrusting his hot cock deep into me, I murmured and moaned, squealed and gasped. His shiny cock was so big and hard, yet lubricated by my wet pussy was sliding in and out smoothly and deeply, filling my tight pussy easily, fucking me full of pleasure and sensual delight with every stroke.

He fucked me like a God, and I, his Goddess; like a Victor, and I, his Conquest; like a prancing Arab Stallion and I, his bucking frisky Mare. He fucked me so good, I was lost in a world of ecstasy. I submitted in rapture as he turned me round onto my knees, licked my ass and pussy then fucked me doggie style. My eyes were shut in concentration completely oblivious to the view over Central Park that I'd been so keen to see! Then he fucked me from behind while I stood legs apart bent firmly over the sideboard, his hands pulling my buttocks apart as he pleasured me deeply with his big hard cock.

He turned purposely and sat on the sideboard, made me kneel and straddle him, lowered me onto his cock and fucked me fast, cowgirl style, leaving handprints as he slapped my ass hard.

Then he spun me round, stuck his cock forcefully back into me and fucked me reverse cowgirl style, so all could see his cock drilling my cunt from the front, my breasts swinging rhythmically and a dozy look of abandonment on my face as his jack hammer cock pounded me into oblivion.

I was too far gone to really take in the stares of the appreciative audience: whether the men were getting hard wishing that it was their cock in my pussy; and the women getting wet wishing it was them impaled on Robert's cock, but then something caught my eye. A man was pulling off his clothes and coming over. I grabbed Robert's hand and squeezed it as a warning. Robert peered around from behind my shoulder and murmured between breaths,

"Oh, that's good! It's Buster. He's made it. Don't worry! He's going to help us with the finale."

"Wha..." I started to say, but in that same moment, Robert lifted me up off his glistening wet cock, stood me down on the floor and to my open-mouthed amazement in one quick motion, grabbed a tube of lube, smothered his cock in it; stood up next to me splashing the rest on my asshole and firmly bending me over in full view of everyone slid his cock right up my ass!

He had anally penetrated me without warning!

I let out a loud gasp of:

"Wowwwwhhhhh!"

I'm sure most of the watching women did too!

Not only that, but at exactly the same time, as if choreographed, this naked Buster man, forced his huge erect cock right to the back of my mouth. I nearly gagged, it was so big, and then he proceeded to face fuck me while Robert fucked my ass from behind. The two of them were suddenly taking me fast and hard. I was overcome! All I could think was thank God it's Robert's cock that's balls deep in my arse!

This was a bit of a surprise! No one had told me this was going to happen! And then I realized that this must be the something 'even better' that Robert, the bugger, had mentioned...

The Amorous Couple had turned into The Amorous Threesome!

Now that I was being spit roasted between Robert and Buster, I half expected that if I lifted my feet off the floor, they would spin me round and round on their cocks and invite members of the audience to glaze me - or worse. But despite being pounded front and back, and - as I played with my clit - getting nearer and nearer to orgasm, I couldn't help but contemplate the dilemma of my predicament:

"I'm a good girl. I'm an actress. I'm a talented actress. I'm supposed to be a respectable talented actress who is looking for serious work, but now I find myself impaled between two huge cocks and being fucked in front of an audience! I don't know why these things keep happening to me! I'm sure this wouldn't have happened to any other actress. I suppose I'd just better not think about it, and make the most of it; because I am rather fucking enjoying it!"

I was going to cum and I began to wonder if this was the finale but then I remembered Robert had promised my pussy would be filled with spunk...

And at that moment Robert leant over and clutching my breasts pulled me back against himself and Buster's cock popped out of my mouth like a dislodged stopper. That's Buster's cock that was now even harder and larger, swinging erect and gleaming in the light, washed and lubricated by my saliva. Before I could even see straight, Robert leant right back and with my ass still impaled on his cock, lifted my feet off the floor while Buster grabbed my ankles and swung them back to my shoulders and proceeded to slide his massive but diligently cleaned big cock, into my small but ready pussy. My mouth was still open with amazement.

I was now suspended in mid-air on two erect cocks with Buster starting to destroy my pussy from the front, and Robert with slapping balls slamming my ass from behind. I was being double penetrated in front of everyone! They were all watching! I am the fucking spectacle!

Being fucked!

The music was loud and rhythmic: good music to fuck to, and the two of them were fucking me good all right; sometimes thrusting alternatively, sometimes banging in unison and as the music rose to a crescendo, I just knew they were both going to cum inside me at the same time too.

"They're both going to simultaneously fill me with hot spunk! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Yes!"

I cried:

"Give it to me, boys!"

And not just the expectation: the certainty of it, made me cum immediately, squirting all over Buster. And causing a chain reaction! As seconds later, they both froze from their synchronized frenzied fucking motion, and went rigid like trembling statues, and growled and grunted loudly as men do when they cum...

And exploded inside me!

Perfectly together...

I grabbed Robert's balls with one hand and Buster's with the other to feel the rhythmic contractions start as the pulsating cocks inside me started pumping the hot spunk: spurt after spurt, squirt after squirt, splash after splash, more and more emptying from their balls into my welcoming pussy and very receptive ass, and started overflowing, dripping onto the floor and running down their legs mixed with my own uncontrollable cum squirts.

My whole body was shaking in fits with orgasm after orgasm as my cunt and ass muscles clamped their cocks and squeezed them dry.

And I screamed and screamed in ecstasy...

I came back to earth to the sound of rapturous applause as Robert and Buster pulled out their spunky spent cocks; still holding me up and displaying me in mid-air while more spunk drained out of my used swollen cunt and my poor little stretched ass (to more applause) and then lowered me back onto my feet. A very attractive smiling girl brought me a silk dressing gown to cover my (messy!) modesty while I looked down at the rather sticky floor, rather sheepishly.

The Epilogue

Another trip to the chemist's for the morning after pill tomorrow then...

The music had been turned down lower and the guests were getting on with the business of networking and chatting and laughing and probably getting drunk and high.

The floor show was over!

"You never told me that last bit was going to happen!" I exclaimed.

"Well, just to explain, it was just an extra treat for you and the audience." Robert replied,

"Bernard, the director, thought you'd like it." He said as he pointed him out.

And then I recognized him. I'd only caught a glimpse of him during the filming, because I'd been tied up with my mouth, pussy and ass full of cock most of the time, and then briefly raged at him (wrongly) after the shoot, but it was that same director who had directed me being mercilessly 'punished' by the soldiers in the resistance workers scene for his war movie Big Insurrection.

What! Now he was auditioning me for another of his films! But I'm not a porn star... I'm a very respectable, serious actress. I'm not sure I want to be in any of his films!

But then he came over.

"That was a fantastic performance!" He enthused. It was a perfect take."

"Oh! I didn't know you were filming it!"

"Well look... We're not going to let two men vigorously fuck a beautiful actress and fill her with spunk in front of a live audience without recording it! And that was a great audition. In fact, I was so impressed with your performance, I am going to offer you a star role in Deep Thrust!"

I was about to point out that I hadn't even known what the audition was going to be; and hadn't agreed to the threesome, let alone them filming my ravishing...

But then, feeling the last of the cum still draining out of my ruined pussy, I had a moment of great clarity, satisfaction, even contentment. I thought:

"I've been thoroughly fucked and filled with spunk in front of a live audience, and oh yes... I've thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it! And now I've been offered a star role in a movie! Who am I to complain...?"

"That sounds absolutely wonderful!" I exclaimed appreciatively, "I'd love to star in your movie!"