All Comments on 'The Amphiboid'

by SeekerOfHerself

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
fallensaviourfallensaviourover 10 years ago
welcome

awesome first story (that i know of at least :P) and welcome to litterotica, i'll be looking for more from you in the future

SeekerOfHerselfSeekerOfHerselfover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you, I was quite nervous uploading this as I'm still quite scared of how my partner would react, but it's good to see a positive response.

This all started around 13 or 14. My mother was watching a cheesy sci-fi film on the Sci-Fi channel called Galaxy of Terror. I saw that scene with the worm while getting something from the living room. I didn't know why but the whole scene was an huge turn-on. I still hated the actual non-consent and the whole dying at the end (which made the feelings of shame worse) but the act itself just immediately struck me and thoughts and feelings about this sort of thing have lurked ever since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm...

That was good. Well-written and very hot.

Not much into pain, myself, but it's nice to get a different view through the author's eyes. A "close encounter" is always fun too... >:)

Welcome to Literotica. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Work

Well done, I'm not much into pain play but you wrote it in a way where I was able to enjoy it despite that. Other than that it has every single kink that I have, and I would really love it if you continued this as a series or wrote more stories similar to it. Again, well done and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous